Where's Waldo? The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers

"I've never seen you do it either," she giggled. As her eyes watched the large swollen crown moving in and out of his fist she wondered again how big the Waldo man would be. "Are all men about the same size as you?" She asked while moving her fingers down into her soft damp bush.

Richard knew Christine was a virgin when they were married but really didn't know how many men she had touched or jerked off. "I've seen some men at the gym who are bigger and some smaller. Do you wish I was bigger?" He was getting turned on now realizing his wife was wondering how it would be with a bigger dick.

"No, of course not," she said not sure if she was being truthful. Her fingers and the fact that she was masturbating in front of him was sending chills up and down her spine. "Ohhh," she moaned while closing her eyes and leaning back against the shower wall.

Richard stopped stroking because he wanted to save it for fucking but first he wanted to get her as close to cuming as possible. His fingers gently pulled on her small but hard nipples. "Pretend I'm another man," he whispered. He expected her to say no but instead she smiled and moaned. "Oh yes."

"Shit," he thought as her fingers fucked in and out of her light brown bush. "Stop."

Christine heard his voice but could not stop her fingers. They represented the other man and he was the one fucking her. "I can't," she groaned. She had to cum. Never had she been this hot before. "I'M CUMING!" Her body exploded into many hot pieces of lava as the hot juices flowed from within. She finally relaxed and opened her eyes to look for him but he was gone.

Twenty minutes later she moved downstairs and saw him watching a NASCAR race. She was only wearing her shortest robe when she moved next to him on the sofa. "Are you mad?"

"No, my wife fingers herself wondering how a bigger man would feel inside of her pussy. Why would that make me mad?" He snapped back without turning to look at her.

"You were the one who told me to pretend you were another man," she said. They both knew she was already thinking about it before he got into the shower.

"Yes, but you were really thinking about it before I got there. Now, I feel like maybe I'm not enough for you."

"Yes you are," she smiled as she grabbed his zipper and pulled downward. She had never been as brazen before as she reached into his fly and boxers and found his semi-hard shaft. She pulled it out and rubbed across the pre-cum soaked head. "Haven't you ever wondered how it would be with another woman?"

"No, of course not," he lied. Her fingers quickly got his six inch dick hard.

"I've seen the way you've looked at my sister," she whispered.

"When?" He asked now breathing heavier.

"Last month when we went to my parent's house and she was wearing the bikini. I was talking to you and you didn't hear a word I said."

"Shit, she was almost falling out of that thing," Richard moaned. He pictured the eighteen year-old sister-in-law in the tiny bikini and suddenly felt his dam burst. "OH GOD!" Her fingers stroked him until he completely emptied his load up onto her fist. She giggled and ran into the hallway bath to wash off.

Christine walked back and sat down. "Our sex life has sucked since Amanda was born. We need to get it going again."

"Do you want to include others?" He asked. One of the guys he worked with bragged about swapping wives with his best friend. He never thought he could take it watching Christine being fucked by another man however when he saw her face in the shower it turned him on.

"Do you?" She was not going to be the first to say it.

"I'm afraid to," he said. "Swapping with another couple could become complicated and mess up everything."

Christine decided to take a chance. "What if we could have sex with others who we really don't know that well or maybe not at all?"

"So we go to a bar and just pick up another couple or join an internet wife swap?"

"No, but if you could have uncomplicated sex with someone else would you be interested?"

"That would mean you too would have the same."

"Yes," she replied. She realized her husband was really entertaining the idea.

"How would such a thing work?" He asked as he turned off the race. He had to be interested to do that.

"Where's Waldo?" She grinned.

"Huh?"

She laughed. "A few days ago I got a letter from an unknown person that said I've been selected to join a private club whose purpose was to have secret sex with other club members in public places while our spouses are with us. At first I thought someone was playing a game with me until I received more letters. At the Sports Rally I'm supposed to have sex with someone."

"Are you kidding me?" He asked.

"No, I'm serious. I've gone along with it so far but really didn't want to do it unless you said it was OK."

"What do I get out of it?" He asked. "He fucks you and I only watch?"

"You are not supposed to know anything and we are to slip away somewhere and have some type of sex. Once I know who he is I'll get you involved with the club."

"How do you know this isn't some guy who wants to just get into your pants?"

"I don't but I want to do it," she said realizing he could take it wrong. "But, only if you agree."

"What if he is a crackpot and hurts you?"

"I want you to be nearby," she said. She saw his penis getting hard again at the thought of her fucking another man.

"God Christine," Richard said. "I'm not sure about this."

She giggled and took his hard-on again in her fist. "I think you are sure about it."

"But.........," he started to say before her fingers again stroked him to hardness. She moved away and removed her robe to stand naked in front of him. He followed her like a zombie to the small bedroom on the first floor and moved on top of her nakedness. Her hot thighs moved around his hips as he pushed his stiff shaft into her quivering quim.

Richard fucked his wife whose eyes were closed. He knew she was imagining he was another man doing it but at that moment didn't care because her pussy felt so hot and wet. "NOW!" She screamed as she climaxed. It had been so long since she orgasmed while fucking.

*****

Vic went to the school early to scope out the facilities and to plan his sender seduction. He walked through the first floor of the athletic building and saw two people come out of a room way down at the end of the hallway. They were carrying racket ball equipment. He moved down and looked into the small window. "Perfect," he thought as he moved across the hall and saw a room with workout mats. The room had a lock on it and if he placed the mat in the right position in the room anyone looking inside would not be able to see them. He smiled and moved back to his car to write Christine a note.

The facility filled up pretty quickly and pretty soon there were hundreds of athletes, parents, students, family members, and coaches all around. The athletic director was the first to speak and told everyone to enjoy themselves with the food and drinks and to get to know each other as best as they could. Vic smiled and looked across the large gym at Christine who was wearing her red and white shirt and sitting next to her husband Richard who he had met a few times. His wife Amy and Jill walked over to him.

"Are you hungry yet?" Amy asked. They had been watching some of the swimming demonstrations and was impressed by the men's lean bodies and bulges under the skimpy Speedos.

"Yes," he said as he watched Christine and Richard head towards the food tent area. They walked that way and found themselves in line behind the coach and her husband.

"Hello coach," Jill said smiling. She glanced at Christine's husband and smiled. He was cute even though he was about ten years older than her.

Christine turned and smiled at her senior captain. "Hi Jill, do you remember my husband Richard?"

Jill smiled at the handsome man. "Yes, how are you sir?"

"Please call me Richard," he said. "Sir makes me feel so old.'

She giggled and held the man's hand in hers while she introduced her father and mother. "Do you remember my Mom and Dad?"

"Yes," Christine said smiling. She thought Vic had that rough but sexy look and Amy was very nice. "But, I forget your names."

"Vic and Amy," he said shaking her hand. He smiled thinking that soon he would be pumping his hard-on into her pussy.

"I think your daughter is wonderful," Christine grinned. "She's already the best captain I've had here."

"Thanks," Jill said blushing.

"Would you like to sit with us?" Christine asked as they carried their food trays to the picnic area.

"Yes," Vic quickly said. When Christine sat down across from her husband Vic jumped next to her who left Jill and Amy next to Richard. For the next twenty minutes they ate and talked about where they were all raised. Richard's leg kept brushing against Jill's leg without her pulling away.

"So where is your boyfriend?" Richard asked Jill. The heat from her body was causing him some discomfort in his crotch.

"Not enough time for a boyfriend," she smiled. "Your wife keeps me too busy."

"Good," Vic laughed filling the role of a father. He too kept inching closer to Christine who was now looking around to see if Waldo was stalking her yet. "Are you alright?" he whispered seeing her serious look.

"Yes, something is on my mind right now. Sorry if I kept drifting away," she whispered back to him.

"Is there something wrong?"

She smiled. "No not really. I'm just excited about something and can't keep from thinking about it."

That was all he needed to hear to know she was very interested in doing it with Waldo.

"Jill and I are going back to the swimming pool," Amy said as she stood up. "Would any of you like to go?"

"No thank you," Christine replied. She was too nervous to even walk. "Not my cup of tea either," Vic said smiling. He reached into his pocket and grabbed the small note he had written.

"Let me clear off the table," Richard said as he stood and grabbed all the paper trash and cups. As he walked to a large trash barrel about fifty feet away Vic leaned over and whispered in Christine's ear, "Where's"

She heard his voice but it didn't register for about five seconds. Suddenly her eyes opened wide as she realized Waldo was sitting next to her all this time. He was the father of one of her players. Her throat got dry and she took a deep breath to build up enough courage to answer, "Waldo." As Richard turned to walk back to the table he slipped the note into her hand.

"Well, I'm going for a walk," Vic announced as he stood and smiled at Christine and her husband. She watched as he headed for the athletic building.

"So what do you want to do now?" Richard asked when he sat back down at the picnic table. "You want to walk around and see if this guy approaches you? Maybe I need to leave you alone?"

"I.........uh........have to go use the bathroom," she said, nervously squeezing the paper in her fist. She knew they had agreed for him to be nearby in case the man got rough with her but now that she knew who he was she didn't want her husband around. "Maybe you should leave me alone or he won't come near me."

"I'll be around here if he contacts you. Come and get me."

"OK," she said standing. Her body was trembling as she walked towards the athletic building. Once she got inside the door she read the note:

"COME TO THE HANDBALL COURT ROOM 4."

"The handball court," she whispered. "He wants to do it there?" She moved quickly into the ladies room and threw some cold water on her face. "Can I do this?" She asked herself quietly. She realized her panties were dripping wet and took some paper towels to dry off somewhat. She checked her hair and smiled as she turned and walked out of the rest room.

Vic had pulled a mat across the hall and had taped a piece of paper on the door that said "ROOM CLOSED". He turned off the over head light and waited by the door to hear her footsteps.

She passed Handball Court rooms 1 thru 3 and stood nervously in front of room 4. It was dark in the room and the sign said the room was closed. He had thought of everything. She took another deep breath and knocked softly on the door.

Vic too was very nervous as he pulled open the door and saw her eyes looking into his. She was obviously as nervous as he was and from the hardness of her nipples poking out the front of her shirt just as excited. He smiled and moved back to allow her to walk inside.

Christine's head was spinning when she passed him and saw the exercise mat on the floor next to the back wall. It was there that she would be fucked by another man. The room suddenly got very dark when he closed the door and the only sound was the click of the lock. She stood shaking as she waited. She was the receiver and he was the sender.

It took about a minute for their eyes to adjust to the dim light in the room generated by the light filtering in from around the door and the small window. He moved slowly up until he was standing face to face with her.

"Oh God," Christine thought when he leaned his head downward while aiming his lips to hers. It had been so long since she had frenched another man. She closed her eyes and marveled at the difference of texture and hardness. At first they were shy as they pushed their lips together. It was her lips that first opened and her tongue that licked lightly across his.

Vic felt her tongue and moved his own out to meet it. They tasted each other's lunch and moved closer until their mouths opened wider and wider and their tongues dove deeper and deeper. Their hands crossed as they moved around each other's backs. Suddenly her small but firm breasts pressed into his chest and his hard-on pressed against her upper stomach. Her heel touched the edge of the mat and she slowly leaned backwards while bringing his body with her. She lost her balance and they fell onto the soft mat.

Christine giggled as his body crushed down onto hers. Her mouth accepted his again and their hands quickly explored the strange body before them. It had been so long since either had kissed this way and many years since they spent so much time touching privates covered by clothing. She felt his hand caressing her soft breast as she reached down to grab onto his large bulge. He was definitely a lot bigger than Richard.

Their breathing became ragged as they pressed together. He discovered her wonderful ass and took at least five minutes to explore it. Her lips and tongue traveled to his earlobe down his neck to his chest as she unbuttoned his top two buttons on his polo shirt. She didn't realize that her kisses had presented him a desire for oral sex until his hands gently pushed her head lower down over his stomach to the top of his shorts. Her head froze as she glared at the zipper before her nose. He wanted her to give him a blowjob.

Her fingers trembled as they moved from his bulge and traveled to the zipper tab. She pulled it down and down until it reached bottom. The snap was next and then she pulled the shorts open. She smiled at the white briefs that had "FTL" written on the waistband as she pulled them down and over the long hard and thick penis waiting for her. Her eyes roamed its length and shape realizing they all don't look alike like someone had told her. She remembered what her college roommate had told her about giving a blowjob and leaned down to lick the pre-cum drops off the tip. He moaned and she giggled.

As Christine licked Jill's father's penis his hands pulled the red and white shirt up over her breasts. She moved her head away from his sausage so he could take off the shirt and then release her bra. When it was gone she moved back to show him her 34C mounds.

Vic put the blowjob on hold while he leaned down to suckle the hard cherry tips on her breasts. Her hand held onto his hard cock as he unbuckled the small belt on her shorts, unsnapped the button and pushed down the zipper. He saw the tiny black thong and pulled it outward to see the light brown bush under the black silk. His lips moved down from her tits, over her navel to the silky mane waiting for him as he pushed down and off her shorts and panties.

Christine opened her thighs as wide as she could. She watched his eyes peering at her opened sex lips. "OHHHH!" She screamed when his mouth engulfed her pussy folds and his tongue attacked her hard clitoris.

*****

"Shit," Richard muttered as he walked from one end of the complex to the other. He had not seen his wife for almost thirty minutes and realized the contact had probably been made and the man was now fucking her. He suddenly doubted the madness and wished she was there with him. He walked by the swimming complex and moved inside. Maybe she was with Jill and Amy?

Jill and Amy's eyes were on the diver as he moved to the side of the pool where they sat only five feet away and pushed up and out of the pool. For the last half hour they had seen five men come out of the water and had seen the shape of five male penises under the tight swim suits. Both were highly turned on when Richard moved next to them. "So how is the demonstration?"

"What?" Amy asked when he broke her sexual trance.

"The demonstration how is it?"

"Good," Jill giggled. She crossed her legs when the diver looked in her direction to give him a quickly peek up under her denim skirt at her lacy white panties.

"Have you seen my wife?" He asked noticing a woman was now getting ready to dive. He watched her form on the high board and her perfect entry into the water. It was now his pleasure as she scrambled up the pool edge and stood to reposition her bathing suit over her full breasts and crotch area.

"No," Amy responded

"That's OK," he grinned as the girl smiled at him and walked away while pulling her bottoms from her ass crack.

*****

Christine had lost track of time and reality. His hands and tongue was driving her body crazy and her pussy was begging for him to enter her. She pulled up on his arm until his lips moved from her womanhood and his body was lying between her open thighs. They looked into each other's eyes when he aimed his thick cock at her moist folds and pushed slowly but forcefully inside. She was as tight as a virgin when his thick crown disappeared.

"OH GOD VIC," she moaned. He was splitting her open and it wasn't painful. "Give it to me."

"Shhh," he whispered trying to stay within the Where's Waldo rules he had created.

Fucking his daughter's soccer coach on a mat in the handball court was more than he could handle in his primitive masculine mind. Her lips again found his as their bodies slapped together until her fingernails dug into his hips causing small wounds. "AHHHH!" she cried out when she came.

Vic was happy she had made it because he couldn't hold back another second. His hot spunk shot from his hose filling the tiny space she still had left in her stuffed tube. The pressure and the heat caused her to climax again. It was her first multiple orgasm.

"OH GOD!!!!!"

*****

Richard was watching the cute little blonde on the diving board when he felt someone move next to him and grab his arm. He felt her breast and turned to see her smiling face. Her eyes told him she had done it. "I thought you were going to come and get me," he whispered.

"I didn't have to," she giggled. "I knew him and trusted him."

"You know him?" He whispered.

"Yes, but we can't talk about it now," she said glancing over at Jill and Amy. "What are you watching?"

Richard's eyes followed the girl coming out of the pool and saw the tiny bumps on her chest. Her pussy shape was very apparent as she posed before grabbing a towel from a teammate and walking away. "Her," he replied.

"Do you want her?" Christine whispered.

Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers