Where's Waldo? The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers

"What do you mean?"

"Where's Waldo?" she smiled. "Maybe, she will go for it like I did?"

Richard realized what his wife had been trying to tell him. Since she was now a club member she could somehow bring him into the club and possibly allow him to pick out another female for secret sex. "Oh........I see," he grinned. "Let me think about it." He glanced at the other divers and then at Jill and Amy. He had a lot of choices here and at his office where a new secretary had started a month ago.

Ten minutes later Vic walked in and sat next to his wife. He avoided Christine's eyes. "Why have you spent most of your day here?" he whispered. His eyes followed where both Jill and Amy were looking. Three men swimmers were stretching nearby. "Shit, women were just as bad as men," he thought. He turned back and saw Christine and Richard standing ready to leave.

"It was a pleasure seeing you two again," Christine said looking at Amy and then at Vic. "I hope we don't stay strangers."

"Yes, me too," Richard grinned.

"See you at practice Jill," Christine said as she turned and left arm in arm with her husband.

*****

Richard couldn't wait and as soon as they exited the building he pulled her aside. "OK tell me everything."

She giggled. "I can't tell you EVERYTHING," she pronounced the last word.

"Did you do it?"

"Yes," she smiled. Since they were standing in an empty hallway she reached down and grabbed his bulge. "He fucked me."

"Oh God," Richard moaned. "Tell me about it."

"Wait until we get home." She giggled and ran from the building.

"Wait! Who is he?"

All the way home in the car his hands kept grabbing at her breast and down into her lap. "Stop, you are going to wreck the car," Christine said seriously. "I can't tell you who he is. It's one rule of the club I can't break." She also didn't want him to know it was the father of one of her players. If he got jealous and said something later on she could lose her job.

She was barely in the house when he tackled her and pulled her down onto the soft rug by the fireplace. He pushed his hand under her shorts and panties and felt the man's cum dripping from within. "You really did do it."

"He did it," she said closing her eyes. Her husband's fingers on her sore lips were causing her extreme pleasure. She knew it was time to tell him about it. "We did it in the handball court on a mat. It was dark and at first we just kissed, then we started touching and then fell down on the mat. I licked his penis." She stopped to see Richard's reaction.

"You.....you gave him......a blowjob?"

"No, I just licked the tip."

"How big was he?" Richard interrupted.

"Let me finish," she smiled. His fingers continued to toy with her pleasure button. "He undressed me and then kissed my nipples. You know how turned on I get so that was it. When he licked my vagina I almost climaxed. And then we did it."

"Say it," He whispered. The man's cum was now all over his fingers.

"He..............fucked me," she whispered. "Yes, he was big so big. DON'T STOP!" Her hips shot upward and she climaxed again. "OH HONEY!" Her lips found his.

Christine waited for his reaction but he was quiet. She knew it was time for his surprised. Her fingers snaked out his hard dick and as she leaned down to suck it into her mouth and throat she said, "I saved this for you."

"Ohhh," Richard moaned when his prick disappeared into her warm mouth. He had never had a blowjob before and didn't want her to do it until now. "Thank you Waldo," he thought as her lips and tongue experimented until his spunk was ready to pop. "I'm going to................cum," he warned. She jerked her mouth away just in time. Ten minutes later he finally got her to tell him who he was.

*****

It was the next day on Sunday afternoon when the phone rang and Vic answered it.

"Hello," Christine said softly.

"Err....hi," he whispered back. Amy was in the laundry room down the hallway.

"Can you talk?"

"Not really," he whispered. "Are you alone?" He looked at the phone number on the caller ID screen and wrote it down.

"Yes, call me back when you can." She hung up the phone.

About ten minutes later Vic called her back using his cell phone while in the garage. "Ok, Amy is upstairs," he whispered.

"I need to talk to you about the club," she said.

"We are not supposed to talk about it," he said. He didn't want to tell her there really was no club and that he had invented it only to seduce her.

She would not take no for an answer. "Meet me in an hour in my office." She hung up.

"Shit," Vic said. He moved upstairs and took a quick shower since his body was sweaty from working in the yard. Forty minutes later he told his wife he was going out to hit some range balls at the local driving range. There was only one car parked in front of the building as he parked next to it and moved inside. Christine was sitting at her desk when he knocked on the door frame.

"Hi," she said. "We are allowed to talk now right?" She walked across the desk and stood nervously in front of him.

"Well.........yes.........I guess so," he said looking down at the negligee blouse she was wearing. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra.

"What do we do now?" she grinned.

Vic thought about quickly but realized he had not thought about it since his goal was just to fuck her. "I'm not sure."

She looked at him. "How long have you been a member?"

"Not long," he answered truthfully.

"Can you tell me about your initial contact?" she moved closer until their bodies almost touched.

"I..........uh.....can't talk about.......itttt," he stuttered.

She smiled and pushed her open hand down on his crotch and felt his thick shaft. "Is it OK if we do it again?"

"Here? Na....now?"

"Yes, now," she said calmly. "I brought us a mat from the exercise room." She looked over at the mat on the floor.

Christine quickly unzipped him and had his long pink shaft in her tiny fingers. "I've thought about this since we did it," she whispered. She pulled him by it to the mat and stood to remove her blouse and skirt. She was not wearing panties. "I like it better in the light," she giggled as she finished undressing him. She again pulled him down on the mat and took his dick in her hand and started stroking it.

"All men are not created equal," she giggled. "Tell me about your first contact."

He realized she was not going to let it go so he made up a story. "I got the letter at work and was shocked. Oh," he moaned when her lips opened and sucked in the huge tip. "I met the woman............at........an after work party. We..........uh...did it in the back seat of........my car." He lied.

She moved her lips off and licked them clean. "I want to do a 69." She had read about them but never thought it would happen until now. Without waiting for his reply she moved onto his body facing his feet and pushed her soaked pussy onto his face. Her lips again captured his rigid member. Her mind concentrated on sucking his dick while her body focused on his tongue licking across her clit. When she was close to cuming she move off and turned around until she was straddling his hips with her pussy above his tower. "Now I get to fuck you," she giggled.

As his prick entered her hot oven she whispered, "I told my husband."

Vic's mind went straight from pleasure to panic. "WHAT!"

"The letters didn't say I couldn't tell him so I did," she said wondering why he was so upset. "Don't worry he said it was OK."

"He...eee...........did?"

"Yes, I want to get him into the club too," she giggled. Her pussy was almost half-way down. "Do I get to nominate somebody now?"

"Fuck," Vic thought. He realized he had to tell her the truth before the lie got so big it would make it back to his wife. "There is no club. I made it all up." Her rising and falling body stopped in mid-flight.

"Tell me you are joking," she said seriously.

"I'm sorry. I did it to make love with you," he said shamefully. He reached his hands up to cup her breasts but she slapped them away and pushed up off of his red pecker. "Christine, I've wanted you since the first time I saw you." He watched as she pulled up her panties and skirt.

After she pulled the blouse over her naked boobs she said. "Leave."

"Please forgive me," he said as he sat up and pulled on this clothing. She didn't say another word until he walked from the office.

"Asshole."

*****

For the next two weeks Vic sat in the upper bleachers watching the team play and kept his eyes on Christine who would not even look at him. After the game on a Wednesday night he waited for her to come out from her office.

"Christine speak to me," he said as he stood by her car.

"Get away from my car please," she said glaring at him. "You must really think I'm stupid."

"No, I don't," he said. "I think you are wonderful. I made a mistake."

"What other woman would fall for the bullshit you threw at me?" she said.

"Maybe any woman and any man. I don't know," Vic answered. "I've been thinking about it and if you want I will keep the club going."

She pushed the button unlocking the doors and stopped. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. I'll set your husband up to be a Waldo for any woman he wants."

"Any woman?"

"Yes, any woman. It will be a good test to see how it works." He moved closer and took her hand with the key still in it. "I don't want you angry with me."

"You're lucky because two weeks ago I wanted to kill you," she said moving back against the car. "If you are now lying to me I'll make sure you pay."

"I'm not lying. Tell Richard to pick any woman." He moved his fingers up over her wrist to her forearm and then up her bicep and lightly across her breast. "Any woman." His fingertips toyed with the raised tip.

"He's already told me who he wants," she whispered. Her hand pressed against his groin.

"Who is it?" he gasped when her fingers curled around his bulge.

"Jill."

"My daughter?" he said looking into her eyes. "No way."

Her fingers tightened until he groaned. "You said any woman."

"She won't do it," he said realizing he was trapped.

"We won't know until we try will we?" she giggled.

*****

It was Wednesday evening after practice when Jill moved from the showers and picked up her towel. When she opened it a white envelope fell out. She realized she was the only one left in the shower and picked it up to read her name on it. Her eyes moved around the wall into the locker room and saw three team mates leaving. She quickly opened the letter and read: DEAR JILL,

YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO JOIN A PRIVATE AND EXCITING GROUP. THE PURPOSE OF OUR GROUP IS TO HAVE A NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY LIFE WITH PERIODS OF EXTREME EXCITEMENT AND VARIETY. BASICALLY OUR MEMBERS MEET ONE ON ONE IN PUBLIC PLACES TO GIVE AND RECEIVE SEXUAL PLEASURE.

Jill stopped and sat down on the bench.

TO MAINTAIN OUR SECRECY AND PRIVACY YOU WILL RECEIVE A MISSION LETTER, WHICH WILL DIRECT YOU TO YOUR CONNECTION. THE TIME AND PLACE OF YOUR MEETING WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE LETTER. TO MAKE IT MORE DANGEROUS AND EXCITING YOU MUST BE WITH YOUR PARENTS WHILE ON YOUR MISSION.

"Holy shit," she whispered as her eyes raced to the next paragraph.

OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP ARE SIMPLE. YOU MUST BE HEALTHY AND WILLING TO EXPERIMENT WITH SEXUAL PLEASURES. IF YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR SIMPLE RULES YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR GROUP ALL YOU WILL NEED TO DO IS WEAR A RED BLOUSE TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. IF YOU DO NOT WEAR ONE WE WILL UNDERSTAND AND NOT CONTACT YOU AGAIN.

She stared at the words for about five more minutes until she heard the coach. "Jill, are you alright in there?"

"YES!" She yelled as she quickly dried her young morsels and hips before hiding the letter in the towel. When she walked out she saw Coach Christine looking at her from her office doorway.

"Are you sure you are alright?" She asked. Her eyes roamed the girls well built body for the first time with interest. Jill's breasts were slightly larger than her own and the girl had not shaved her pubic mound for some time. The dark squirrelly hairs wormed their way up to about two inches below her navel.

"Uh...Yes," she lied as she turned and faced the locker.

Her ass was probably Jill's best feature and would give any a man a stiffy especially Richard who was definitely an ass man. As she bent forward to pull her bag from the bottom of the locker her ass cheeks opened to show her tiny brown anus and the bottom of her pink pussy. She wondered if the girl was a virgin.

"Can I ask you a question?" Christine asked as she sat down next to the locker.

"You already have," Jill smiled. She was nervous being naked in front of her coach like this.

"How come you never speak of having a boyfriend?"

"I told you I'm too busy for boys right now," She took her time reaching up into the top of the locker. This caused her feet to push up onto her toes which caused the muscles in her legs to be pronounced as well as those in her cute butt.

"You haven't had a serious boyfriend have you?"

"Not really," Jill answered. She pulled the plain white bikini panties up over her thick forest and snapped her bra over her orbs.

"You know it's OK to be a virgin right?" Christine was taking a gamble.

Jill stopped buttoning her blouse. "I just haven't met the right guy."

"You will," Christine grinned. She walked away. "You definitely will," she thought.

*****

It was later that night when Vic was watching TV when he heard his daughter yell down to her mother. "MOM, DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY RED BLOUSE IS?"

"Yes dear it's in the spare room to be ironed. Do you have to have it tomorrow?"

"YES. I HAVE TO HAVE IT!"

Vic put down the remote and sighed.

*****

Christine normally did not arrive at the school until after the homeroom period but this day was special. She purposely walked by Jill's homeroom and peeked into the door but didn't see her.

"Coach, what are you doing here?" A voice asked from behind.

Christine turned and saw Jill and the bright red blouse. "I was looking for Ms. Kennedy."

Jill grinned. "She's over on the other wing. I'll see you later at practice."

Christine watched her enter the room and then walk to her seat while checking out all the boys to see if they were looking at her.

"He's not a boy," Christine giggled.

It was later that day when Jill walked to her car following practice that she saw a white envelop on the driver's seat. She opened the door, grabbed the letter and read:

"SINCE YOU ARE WEARING A RED BLOUSE TODAY YOU HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN OUR GROUP. WE CALL OURSELVES THE WW CLUB. YOU WILL RECEIVE ANOTHER LETTER THAT WILL TELL YOU THE TIME AND PLACE TO MEET YOUR CONTACT. ONE OF YOU WILL BE THE SENDER AND ONE THE RECIEVER. THE RECEIVER MUST WEAR AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING THAT WILL HELP IDENTIFY THEM TO THE SENDER. WE HAVE SELECTED A RED AND WHITE STRIPED GARMENT AS THE IDENTIFIER.

ONCE THE SENDER HAS IDENTIFIED THE RED AND WHITE GARMENT HE OR SHE MUST SAY THE PASSWORD "WHERE'S?" TO THE PERSON WEARING THE GARMENT. IF THE PERSON IS THE RECEIVER THEY WILL REPLY, "WALDO". THUS THE CONNECTION HAS BEEN MADE. AFTER THE CONNECTION NEITHER OF YOU MAY SPEAK. THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CHOOSING THE PLACE AND METHOD OF SATISFACTION IS UP TO THE SENDER. BUT, IT MUST BE COMPLETED AT THAT LOCATION. WELCOME TO THE WW CLUB. OF COURSE THE "WW" STANDS FOR WHERE'S WALDO.

For the first time in a long time Jill did not think about soccer. She read the letter again and then again. She picked up her cell phone and called her mother, "Mom, I'm going to the mall on the way home. I need to get something." An hour later she walked out of the mall with a red and white blouse in the bag.

*****

As Christine stopped to drop her kid off at the childcare center the next morning she saw Vic standing by her car. "What are you doing here?"

"I want to call this off," he said softly as another woman walked by with a young child in her arms.

"Too late," she grinned. "Jill wants to do it."

"She has no idea who it is," Vic said. "What if she doesn't want to do it when she sees Richard?"

Christine laughed. "I've seen her looking at my husband in sexual thought before. You men don't have any idea what we women see."

"She's too young."

"She's eighteen and ready."

"I'm going to tell her everything," Vic bluffed.

"Make sure you tell Amy too," Christine smiled as she opened her car door. "Because I'm sure she will find out as well."

"Fuck," Vic said as she drove away.

*****

It was in her last period class when the teacher handed Jill an envelope as she entered.

"Who gave you this?" Jill asked nervously.

"It was on my desk when I came in," the teacher said.

She took it to her seat and sat for a minute before walking back to the teacher. "I'm not feeling too well. May I go to the restroom?"

"Sure," the teacher replied.

As soon as Jill made it into a stall and locked it she opened the envelope and read:

"TAKE YOUR PARENTS TO THE TEAM COOKOUT ON SATURDAY NIGHT. BE SURE TO WEAR A RED AND WHITE GARMENT. YOU WILL BE THE RECEIVER. ENJOY....WW"

Jill thought it was a mistake since boyfriends and other boys were not allowed. The only boys allowed where direct family members and then she remembered Heather's Brother Tommy who was now living at home. Maybe he was coming? She smiled and moved back into the classroom.

*****

Since Vic was left out of the last letter he did not know when his daughter would be meeting her Waldo guy Richard. He knew it had to be at a place where they would all be at and wondered if Christine would have enough nerve to do it at her house at the team cookout. Since the time he heard his little girl would be a Waldo target he had suddenly thought of her in a different way. He caught himself staring at her braless breasts under her nightgown at breakfast the other day and then later peeked into her room that night to see her sitting in only a tee shirt and panties while doing her ironing for school. He realized she was not a little girl anymore.

It was Saturday morning when they prepared for the cookout that he pulled Jill aside. "You know you always have choices in life and if there is something you don't want to do you don't have to do it."

"I don't understand," she said looking at him. "I haven't even thought about what college I want to go to." She walked away.

"Wait, that's not what I meant."

A few minutes later she walked down the stairs wearing a very skimpy red and white bikini that showed more than Vic wanted it to. "You can't wear that today." His eyes peeked at the few pubic hairs escaping out the side and even the top of the tiny triangle.

"Why not? It will be mostly the girls outside in the pool. You parents will probably be inside in the air conditioning like you were last year." She glanced down at the sudden rise in his shorts and was shocked. She quickly looked up. He had a hard-on.

"It you are going to wear it then at least trim," he said looking directly at her escaping hairs.

She giggled. "Do they bother you?" She asked as she pinched the top of her bikini bottom and pulled it outward to push the few escapees back into her thick growth.

Vic stood speechless as she giggled and ran back up the stairs showing him her bare butt cheeks poorly covered by the thin strap.

*****

"You keep everyone busy out here," Richard whispered to his wife as they peered out at the young female flesh by the swimming pool. He had spent many a stressful afternoon pretending to be cooking on the grill as he peeked at the young breasts overflowing their skimpy bikinis. Until today it had been a fantasy.

He heard the doorbell and ran to answer it and to let Jill, wearing a red and white shirt and her parents inside. Vic glared at Richard but all he did was just smile. He knew the man couldn't say a thing.

Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers