Where's Waldo? The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Vic," Amy said. "Were you waiting for me?"

He looked at Mary and smiled. "No actually I was waiting for Mary. I have to ask her a question."

"Oh OK," Amy grinned. "I have to meet with Connie to discuss the next song. I'll see you two later." She turned and walked away.

"What did you want?" Mary asked, not thinking he could be would be her match.

Vic smiled and whispered in her ear, "Where's?"

He heard her gasp and then a few seconds later whisper back, "Waldo." He smiled and walked towards a side door. He heard her footsteps behind him.

*****

In Christine's case it was different because she had never met Paul before. This would be the first Waldo connection made between strangers. It was also her first connection where she was the sender. She stood back waiting for Paul to speak to the function coordinator. She saw his eyes look over the shorter woman's head at her standing there. She knew he suspected she was the connection. When she saw his smile she realized he was welcoming the prospect.

After the woman walked away she took a deep breath and moved up to him. Neither said a word as she gained the courage to whisper, "Where's?"

Paul also took a deep breath before saying, "Waldo." Christine's fingers shook as she handed him a note to meet her in room 111 in five minutes. She turned and hurried away.

Paul waited until she was gone before moving slowly behind her. He was almost out of the auditorium when someone grabbed his arm. He turned to see the function coordinator again. "Paul I need to show you the afternoon schedule," the woman said as she held up a thick stack of paper.

"Uh....can it wait? I have something to do."

"I really need your input now," the woman said firmly. "We had a group drop out and I need to shuffle some times around. Your choir will need to know as soon as possible."

"Shit," he thought as he looked at his watch. He had seen the shape of the woman's thong under her tight dress and the plentiful breasts pushing out the top buttons on her chest. "OK, let's go over it quickly."

*****

Vic guided Mary into the rear of the auditorium. He squeezed behind some stage props and finally into a small room behind the many cables used to lower and raise the curtains.

Mary stopped when she entered the room and waited for him to close the door behind him. Sweat poured from her brow as she breathed rapidly. Vic was so much bigger and muscular than Paul and she wondered if his big feet meant he was endowed down below. She forced a smile as he moved towards her.

Vic decided to go for it as he reached up and slowly unbuttoned the top button on her blouse. She just looked into his eyes as he released the second, third, fourth and finally the fifth button. She hoped he would not be disappointed in her smaller breasts since she knew Amy was a lot larger in that department. He smiled as he opened her blouse and looked at the tiny pink bra and the hard nipples pushing out the silky material. He lifted his thumbs upward to gently rub across the small gumdrop tips. She closed her eyes and moaned softly deep from within.

Her breasts were small but well proportioned that matched her petite frame. His fingers released the front clasp and pulled the tiny cups off her vanilla ice cream cones topped with ripe cherries. Both hands moved up to completely cover them.

So many times he had seen this woman singing in church next to his wife and now she was his to do as he pleased. He slowly dropped down onto his knees in front of her and placed his hands on her ankles.

Mary gasped as his large fingers caressed her delicate flesh on her calves and then her thighs. They disappeared under her white skirt and moved upward lightly touching the tiny blonde hairs on her trembling thighs until they touched her dainty panties. From there they moved north to grab the thin elastic waistband and pull downward. She felt the cooler air on her boiling pussy mound and leaned back against the small table behind her for support. Her legs were weak as she lifted her feet to allow him to take off her matching pink laced panties. Only minutes before she was standing in front of her husband singing religious songs and now another man had her panties in his hand.

Vic pushed the panties in his pocket and stood again to face her. Her look of passion and uncertainty was both hot and exciting. His hands took a hold of her waist and slowly turned her around facing the table. He pushed gently on her upper back until her top front was lying flat on the table and her ass was pointing up at him.

Mary gasped when he jerked her skirt up over her bare ass and pushed it up over her back. He pushed her legs apart which opened her dripping pussy lips which she knew he could see under her pink ass cheeks. She had to reach across the table for support when his lips kissed each buttock and then into the crack. His tongue traveled down where no tongue had ever been before and pushed into her tiny puckered rear opening. It was so nasty to have this man tonguing her ass. She reached back with both hands to open up her cheeks. This allowed another two inches of damp hot tongue to violate her rear.

"Oh God," she moaned not worrying about being silent anymore when the oral digit moved out and down into her swollen pussy lips. His hands were lifting her legs upward and outward which opened her womanhood wide open for his tongue. When it touched her small, but hard clit, she cried out, "OH MY!"

Between her dripping moisture and his added spit her pussy was as wet as ever before. He knew she was ready for his anxious manhood.

Mary was disappointed when his mouth moved away but then realized when she heard his zipper sound that he was going to fuck her from the rear. She was afraid to look back as he gripped her hips and pushed his huge tip into her opened folds. "It can't be his penis," she thought as her pussy was being stretched as wide as ever. "He can't be that big." She moved her hand under her stomach to see just what was trying to enter her. She touched the swollen ridge of his penis and froze. "Oh my god he is going to split me open," she thought.

Vic took his time rubbing the liquid around her tiny hole and felt her body relaxing just enough to push the crown inside. She gasped but then relaxed. She wanted more. He gave it to her slowly for the next five minutes until he was completely inside of her. It was like a vice clamping onto his dick.

As he pulled out she moaned and waited until it moved back inside. After three round trips it was feeling a whole lot better. So good she pushed her hips back to speed him up. The whole table started moving forward and back as their bodies slapped together. He moved his fingers under her ass and rubbed across the enlarged clit. It quickly got her off. "OHHHH!" she screamed when she climaxed. Her eyes opened wider when his hot juices forced out the tip and into her tight canal.

*****

Christine peeked out the door about five minutes after she had arrived. Paul was no where to be seen. "Shit," she whispered as she waited another two minutes. "He must have chickened out." She moved to the door and started out when she heard a door open down the hallway. She smiled and quickly moved back inside. His face looked in the door about a minute later.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"Shhh," Christine giggled as he moved inside and closed the door behind him. The room was a storage room with various types of furniture used for the plays. In the back corner behind some chairs was a bed. She moved back to it and waited for him. His eyes got big when he saw it. He reached for her but she pushed his hands down. She was the sender and would dictate their affair. She guided him down on the bed and sat next to him. She moved her hand slowly up his pant leg until she approached the obvious shape of his penis under his slacks. She teased around it and saw his disappointment. She had always wanted to tease a man this way and now had her chance.

Paul sucked in his stomach when her fingers released his belt and unsnapped his slacks. She slowly pulled down his zipper taking care not to push against the bulge. When she grabbed the waist band of his slacks he lifted his hips to allow her to pull them down over his bikini briefs. He had purchased them last night to look sexy for her.

Christine took her time removing his tie and shirt and then sat back looking at the almost naked man under her control. The tip of his hard-on was almost peeking over the top of the briefs. She guessed him to be about five inches long. Not that big but well matched with his smaller frame.

She smiled as she stood up at the bottom of the bed and reached back to unzip her dress. His penis jerked as the dress dropped down over her push up bra and her vee shaped panties. His eyes popped outward when the bra moved off her naked orbs and when the panties moved off her trimmed bush he smiled in anticipation of enjoying this beautiful woman.

Paul moved back on the bed slightly when she stepped onto the mattress and peered down at him. She motioned for him to remove his stretched briefs. He did as she said and saw his pecker pointing up at her now opened womanhood which was now directly over his tip. Without saying a word she slowly squatted downward making sure not to touch him anywhere except on the tip of his cock. She was going to fuck him by only touching their privates.

"Ahh," he moaned when the pink throbbing tip move up into her hot and moist lips. She squatted lower and lower until he was completely inside of her. He could see her opened gash and hard clitoris as she lifted her hips up until his tip was almost out and then she giggled as she dropped back down.

Being a coach and in good shape allowed Christine to fuck this man by lifting up and down with only her legs. Even though he was not that big she made sure to rub his tip against her clit when she lifted up.

When she saw her straining he decided to help by lifting his hips. She didn't complain when his cock pushed up into her. He wished he could enjoy touching her large breasts but realized she was calling the shots and to see her body opened the way it was caused him to heat up faster than usual. His face reddened and his stomach tensed when his spunk exploded out the tip and into her quim.

Christine felt the tip release and the splatter of his hot cum against her slit and clit. The sensation was unreal. She waited until his body relaxed and thought of a way to get her own satisfaction.

Paul opened his eyes after he had climaxed and saw her body straddling his now above his head. He didn't know what she had planned until the dripping pink pussy folds moved down onto his mouth. He tasted his own cum as his tongue licked out and across the dripping rose pedals. So far the only parts of his body to touch her were his penis and tongue against her pussy.

She was able to hold onto the headboard now as he quickly suckled on her clit and rammed his tongue up into her flowing hole. Luckily no one was in the hallway outside when she climaxed because the whole room shook in her mind. "NOW!"

*****

Mary lay face down on the table for almost two minutes to collect her thoughts about what she had just done with another man. It was so exciting but she suddenly felt nauseated and sick to her stomach. She couldn't face him as she waited for him to leave. A small tear came to her eye as she looked for her panties. They were not there.

As she entered the auditorium a few minutes later she saw Amy and quickly walked the other way.

Vic was standing in the back waiting for Mary to walk out. He noticed how upset she looked and quickly followed her out the front entrance. It looked as if she was leaving. He quickly caught up to her and grabbed her arm by her car.

"Don't leave. No one will know," he whispered.

She turned and looked at him. "How can I face my husband and your wife again?"

"How do you know they wouldn't do the same thing we just did?" He asked. "You are a beautiful woman and I've thought about it many times making love to you. I know you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Yes, but it was wrong."

He looked into her eyes. "Promise me you will wait at least a week before doing something stupid."

She knew he meant saying something to her husband. "I could never tell him what I....I mean we....just did."

"I think you will realize how wonderful it was," he smiled as he reached into his pants and pulled out her panties. "Here."

Mary took her undies and smiled. "I am glad it was you."

"Believe me so am I," he laughed. "Now let's go back inside and have a great time."

"OK," she said as she pushed the panties down into her purse.

*****

Paul and Christine didn't say anything as they dressed. As they were about to leave the room she grabbed his arm and pulled his lips to hers. Her tongue dashed to find his and they frenched for almost a minute before she pushed him back and smiled. As he walked away she thought, "No one fucks me without kissing me too."

Vic and Mary sat in the back watching the next choir sing and saw Paul walk out from the side door. He glanced at them and quickly walked the other way. He hoped he would not confess to his wife. He didn't.

Jill had been watching little Vic and was sitting next to Richard and his daughter. She knew something was up because there was too much whispering and sly looks going on. She saw her coach walk out from the same door Paul Jenkins had come out only minutes before. It was obvious to her that someone was doing a Where's Waldo at the Civic Center. She only wished someone else would watch the kids while Richard and she slipped away somewhere.

*****

Vic followed Christine and Richard home while his wife and kids stayed at the choir performance. As soon as they got into the door Richard started in. "So tell me about it."

"According to the rules we are not suppose to say what happened to anyone," Christine said, teasingly. She looked at Vic and giggled. "So was Mary as tight as she looks?"

Vic broke out laughing. "No tighter." The smile went away. "But, she is pretty upset about what we had just done. I was worried that she might confess and spoil everything."

"I don't think that will happen," Christine said. "Once she realizes how good you felt inside of her she will soon want to do it again."

"I'm not sure," Vic replied. He appreciated the comment but didn't believe Mary would want to do it again. "I told her to wait a week or so before she got too carried away with what had happened. Maybe by then we can get Paul to connect with my wife? How was Paul by the way?"

She grinned. "Great tongue but definitely not as big as you."

Richard had stayed quiet for the whole conversation so far. "OK, you two were satisfied today and all I've been hearing is how great the sex was." He looked at his wife.

"Now?" She asked. She looked at Vic.

"I'll leave," Vic said as he stood.

"I'm sure she can take care of both of us at the same time," Richard grinned.

Christine looked at their smiling faces. "Oh hell why not?" She stood and unzipped her dress. They watched as she pulled off her bra and removed her damp panties. "How do you two want to do this?"

Five minutes later she was on all fours with her husband's hard-on in her mouth as Vic's thick cock pumped in and out of her damp pussy. She thought back about a month ago how sexually frustrated and starved she was. Now she had two cocks fucking her mouth and pussy. Richard's cum filled her mouth as Vic's loaded up her dripping vagina. They had both forgotten about her needs.

"I'll be glad when Amy is here to help with you two," she giggled as she walked up the stairs naked wiggling her ass.

Vic thought about what she said and wondered if his wife would be the first to refuse to join the club.

*****

Paul and Mary said very little that evening at the dinner table. They both were feeling very guilty and excited at the same time. As she went upstairs to soak her sore pussy in the hot bathtub he sat on the sofa with his eyes closed. All he could picture in his mind was Christine's wonderful breasts hanging down over her body.

It was two days later when Paul once again received a letter addressed with only his name on it. He quickly opened it and read:

CONGRATULATIONS. YOUR FIRST MISSION WAS A SUCCESS AND THEREFORE YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED ANOTHER ONE. THIS TIME YOU WILL BE THE SENDER AND YOUR PARTNER THE RECEIVER. THE MEETING PLACE IS AT THE CHURCH ANNEX ON THURSDAY EVENING. THE RECEIVER WILL BE WEARING RED AND WHITE.

He put down the letter and remembered that Thursday evening was choir practice. He wondered how these people knew about his schedule so much. His problem now was how and where he would seduce the woman. He traced the annex layout in his mind and smiled.

*****

Vic said he would take care of his wife's letters. She received the first letter the next morning after the choir presentation. He hid behind the garage as she opened the letter on the front porch of their home. He figured she would tear it up into little pieces but she instead read it again and pushed it down into the pocket on her robe. He watched her enter the house so he snuck around the back of the house and peeked into the kitchen window. She was sitting at the table reading the letter again. He hurried around to the front and made noise when coming into the front door. By the time he made it to the kitchen the letter was gone and his wife was smiling.

"Did you forget something?" She asked with a nervous look on her face.

"My lunch," he said as he moved behind her and took the lunch from the refrigerator. He saw the edge of the letter under her leg where she had hid it. "Are you alright? You look a little flush."

"Yes, I'm fine," she grinned. He kissed her on her cheek and walked out. As soon as he was gone Amy took the letter upstairs and tossed it on her bed. She removed her robe and lay back in her short nightgown. "Sex with a strange man in a public place. She also had to have her husband with her." She thought back nine years ago when she had traveled to Chicago to see her mother and the man she had met on the airplane. He had come onto her very fast and very strong and had proposed to meet her that evening at a nearby motel by O'Hare. She had allowed his leg to rub against hers on the plane and had even allowed his arm to push against her breast in the tight seating in coach class. She thought of the large lump in his slacks and how her panties were dripping wet at the time.

Amy rubbed her fingers across her covered pussy as she remembered going to the motel and meeting him in the bar. After two glasses of wine he convinced her to go to his room however she told him she would absolutely not go all the way. He managed to get her onto the bed next to him and she permitted him to kiss her and fondle her breasts through her dress. His hand moved under her dress and into her damp crotch and rubbed her until he tried to put his fingers under her panties and into her pussy. She pushed him back and said she had to leave since they were going too far.

Her fingers moved under her panties and found her damp slit and thought back about what the man had said about how she had teased him and was now leaving him unfulfilled. She watched as he unzipped his pants and took out his long thin penis. He didn't have to say anything as he moved onto his back. She touched only the second hard-on in her life and stroked him until he got real hard and very long. He grabbed her hand and stopped her. She figured that was it as she again tried to get off the bed but he pulled her face down and pulled up her dress. "Please don't rape me. I can't get pregnant," she begged as he ripped off her panties and opened her thighs. At that time she was still capable of having children and did not want to become pregnant.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers