Where's Waldo? The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,179 Followers

She heard his laughter as he caressed her naked buttocks and pulled them open. She tried to squeeze her cheeks together but his finger forced its way down into her small rear hole. "OHHH!" She groaned as it buried deeply inside of her. It was then that she realized he was going to fuck her in her ass. "I'm too dry," she said as he pushed his tip between her cheeks. "I....uh...have some cream in my purse." The man moved away to allow her to turn over and open her purse. As she fumbled around for the tube of cream his eyes looked and then his fingers pushed into her hairy pussy.

"You're turned on," he grinned. "You want me to fuck you in your ass don't you?"

Until he said it she didn't realize it but it was true. She had fantasized about anal sex and wondered how it would feel and since his member was a lot thinner than Vic's it would be less painful at first. She smiled, handed him the tube and moved onto her knees and elbows. At first even his thin penis hurt but the cream and her muscles relaxing soon got her excited. She rubbed her clit as the strange man fucked in and out of her butt. When he climaxed the hot spunk filled her cavity and dripped down her thighs. Her fingers finished her off as he lay satisfied next to her.

Amy didn't say a word as she stood, got dressed and grabbed her purse. Now, nine years later after being a faithful wife she was being invited to have a man fuck her in a public place. She wondered if he would fuck her back there as she climaxed.

*****

It was later than evening as they sat at dinner when Amy asked Jill if she could borrow the red blouse she had. Vic smiled as he finished his last meatball.

The next afternoon Amy got her second letter and since they were short of time they had tossed in the meeting place that Thursday at the Church annex. Vic called Richard the next morning from his office and asked where he planned on doing it. If at all possible he wanted to watch.

He was watching TV and Amy was taking a long bath when Jill walked in and sat next to him. "Dad, I have to tell you something."

Vic put down the newspaper and realized she was about to confess about the Waldo membership. He looked at the thin tee shirt she was wearing that ended high on her tender thighs. He waited.

"A few weeks ago I got this letter," she stopped and took a deep breath. Jill had always been able to talk to her father about anything. He was actually more approachable than her mother. "The letter invited me to join a club that," she stopped. "That had sex with others." She stopped and looked at him to see how upset he was but he was very relaxed.

"I know," he said. "I'm in the same club."

"You?" She was not prepared for what he had just said. "But, did you know about me?"

"Yes," he said upset with himself that he had allowed it to happen. "I should have stopped it."

"I'm glad it happened," she smiled. "The reason I'm telling you is that I think Mother has received an invitation too." She looked at him. "But.......you know that too, don't you?"

"Yes."

"It doesn't bother you if she has sex with another man?"

"The thought bothered me at first but after seeing how much you liked it I think it might be good for both of us."

"You did it with another woman." Jill stated. She thought back about the letter the coach had asked the team about that day and gasped. "My coach."

Since he didn't respond she knew it was true. "Coach knows about me and her husband."

He nodded.

Jill just stared at nothing for about a minute. "Who is going to connect with mother?"

"I can't say right now," he answered. She stood and slowly walked away.

*****

It was on Thursday after lunch when Vic's secretary buzzed him. "Sir, A Mary Jenkins is here to see you."

Vic put away the cost proposal for a new building expansion. "Please send her in." He knew it would be good news or bad news. He stood and walked to the doorway and saw Mary slowly walking his way. She was not smiling.

"Hello," he said as she walked by him without saying a word. "Shit, she is pissed," he thought. He closed and locked the door.

Mary stood by his desk without saying a word and just stared at his face as he walked up to her. "Mary are you.......," He started saying until she grabbed his shoulders and pulled his lips down to hers. Her tongue raped into his mouth and found his tongue. After a minute of the hottest and wettest kiss he had ever had she pushed back and walked to the sofa across the large room. She didn't make a sound as she untied the belt around her waist and opened her dress.

Vic smiled when he saw her naked body void of underwear. He had not really seen it at the Civic Center and now could appreciate her lean but very sexy shape. Her breasts were small but well formed and her blonde bush highlighted the thin pussy lips under it. She moved down on her back and opened her thighs.

Vic didn't hesitate as he moved to her and pushed off his pants and boxers. His dick was rock hard when he leaned down to suckle her tiny nipples but she pulled his head up to hers and guided his body between her petite thighs. She only wanted one thing and that was to fuck. Vic didn't argue as her small fingers found his shaft and guided it into her very damp lips. She then made the only sound she would make for the next five minutes. "OHHH!"

It was an unexpected pleasure as he fucked this beautiful woman. He thought back about Christine's prediction of Mary wanting to do it again and realized she was right. She bit her hand as she climaxed to prevent the office from hearing her screams. Vic emptied his gun when he heard and saw her reach her zenith. They lay together for almost two minutes to catch their breath and then she pushed him up and slid out from under him. She pulled on her dress, grabbed her purse and walked from his office.

*****

"Would you mind going to the choir practice with me tonight?" Amy asked Vic as they sat at the dinner table. "The parking lot gets pretty dark at night and I would prefer if you were with me."

"Sure," Vic replied. He had wondered what excuse his wife would have to get him to the church that night.

Amy dropped a plate as she tried to load it into the dishwasher and later knocked the kitchen chair over as she turned to grab a bowl.

"Why don't you go get ready for tonight and I'll finish up here," Vic said smiling. Ten minutes later he walked into the master bedroom and saw her pulling a red dress with a white collar over a sexy pair of black panties and a matching bra. "Wow, where did you get those sexy garments?" He asked.

Amy pushed down the dress and turned. "I've had them for some time," she lied. She had purchased them that afternoon. She took her time putting on makeup and combing her hair. Vic watched as his wife prepared herself to be fucked by another man.

Since Jill had plans that evening a babysitter came to watch young Vic.

"I brought a book to read," Vic smiled at his wife when they pulled into the church parking lot. She didn't hear him since her mind was on which man she would make a connection with. There were five men in the choir counting the leader Paul. Two of the men were black and one was a Latino. Mary was out of the car before it came to a complete stop. Vic took his time walking behind her.

Paul smiled when he saw Amy walk into the door wearing a red dress with white trim. He had hoped it would be her because she had always been his favorite and had more than once stared at her plentiful mounds. Mary was the most surprised because Vic walked in behind his wife. Normally he did not come to the practice session. She looked his way and smiled as they both thought back a few hours before when she was lying naked on the sofa in his office.

Amy looked at the five men as they lined up to sing the first song. It was a new hymn and it took them about twenty minutes to get it to sound the way Paul wanted it. The choir was sitting on chairs facing Vic so he got a good view of the six women's bodies. Only his wife and Mary were wearing a dress and Mary's dress kept moving higher and higher after each song. Six songs later he saw the white triangle of her panties. She grinned and kept singing.

After almost an hour Paul smiled and said they needed to take a break. After the break he wanted the base section to practice a new song which meant the alto section was not needed. That included Mary and Amy. As Amy walked from the chairs Paul motioned for her to come to him. She did and saw him open the song book. Without saying a word he pointed to a song title, "Where could I go?". His finger rested just beneath the "WHERE".

Amy stared at the word and realized it was the code word. Without looking at him she whispered "Waldo."

"Amy and I are going in the back to practice this one song," Paul announced to the others. Please continue your break and then practice the base section." He led her out the doorway into the hall.

Mary waited until her husband was gone to move next to Vic. "Why are you here?" She whispered.

"My wife invited me," he replied. "Plus I didn't want to miss the show."

"The show?" She repeated.

Vic grinned and whispered, "Wait a few seconds and follow me." He sat the book on the chair next to him and walked out into the hallway. He saw the two doors where his wife and Paul had to have gone into. Mary walked up behind him. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh," he whispered. "Just follow me." He moved slowly down the hallway and realized the two doors led to one large storage room. He listened by the first door and heard nothing but did hear some movements in the second door. He slipped back to the first door and cracked it open. "Shhh," he said to Mary again as he moved inside with her.

*****

Paul knew they didn't have much time however he didn't want to spook Amy. He moved behind a stack of long tables and pulled her back against him. Both of their eyes stayed open as their lips pressed gently together. Seconds later his hands moved up to cup her massive breasts.

Amy broke her mouth from his to breathe while his fingers explored her chest. She knew he had looked at them more than once and smiled when he continue to caress them. Her husband didn't spend much time with them anymore. Her mouth nibbled on his earlobe while her hands cupped his ass. She too had admired it for quite a while.

Paul moved back and motioned to his wristwatch meaning they didn't have much time. She smiled and pulled her shoulder straps off until the dress released and fell to her feet. She giggled while unclasping her bra to show him her pink orbs and long hard brown nipples. As his mouth found them his fingers pushed off her black panties.

Amy loved his lips on her nipples but didn't want to waste the time that was necessary for them to have intercourse. She pulled his lips off her tip and then moved back against the table and opened her legs. It was an obvious invitation for him to unzip his fly and pull out his six inch hard-on. She was used to a bigger weapon but right then it didn't matter as he pushed it between her shaved lips and into her hot gash. Her legs wrapped around his legs as he pumped in and out of her.

*****

"Oh my God," Mary whispered in Vic's ear as they peeked through the furniture and watched their spouses fucking.

"Shhh," Vic whispered again. He picked up the rear of her dress and cupped her firm buttocks. He never thought he would be turned on to see another man fucking his wife but he definitely was. They heard Paul gasp and knew that he had climaxed.

*****

"Ahhh," Paul expelled when his dam burst. He had tried to hold back but feeling and see the magnificent breasts in front of his body was too much. "Sorry," he whispered.

Amy smiled and felt his shrinking penis pull out from her dripping lips. She knew they were not supposed to talk but they did know each other. "I'm sure we will do it again." She whispered. She picked up and climbed back into her dress.

*****

Mary was still in shock as Vic pulled her from the room and back into the large room used for practice. She had worried so much about cheating on her husband and now felt pissed that he was doing it with someone else. She whispered in Vic's ear and stood to talk to another choir member. As she walked out Vic followed her.

*****

Paul looked for his wife when he returned to the room and noticed she was gone. Amy was already there and whispered to him that Mary did not feel well so Vic drove her home. They were to go to Paul's house when the practice was over.

*****

"Amy was wearing a red and white dress tonight," Mary said as they drove down the dark and empty street. "My husband and your wife are in the Where's Waldo club too, aren't they?"

"Yes," Vic replied. They didn't say another word until Mary pulled him into the front door.

"Come with me," Mary said. "I want to do it in our bed."

"But, they will be here soon," Vic said as he watched her walking up the stairs while removing her dress, bra and panties. She tossed them on the stairs.

"I hope so," Mary laughed. She turned and ran to get to the bed first.

*****

Jill was supposed to go to a party that evening but drove around instead. She passed her coach's house and saw both cars in the driveway. Everyone knew about her and Richard which kind of pissed her off. She finally got enough nerve to stop in front of the house. If she got kicked off the team she really didn't care.

Christine was sitting looking at her team roster when the doorbell rang. She knew Richard was in the den listening to music so she got up and opened the door.

"Jill," she announced. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yes," Jill said. "May I come in?"

"Sure," Christine said as she moved back. Her team captain moved inside and turned.

"Where is Richard?"

"He.......is in the den," Christine replied. "What is wrong?" She was suddenly afraid that Richard had done something wrong and Jill was pissed at him.

Jill didn't answer and turned to go into the den. She saw him facing away from the door with headphones on. She didn't slow down as she walked around his chair and stood looking down at him.

"JILL!" He said shocked to see her there. He pulled off the headphone.

Jill didn't say a word as she leaned forward and took his head in her hands. Her mouth opened wide as she pressed it onto his and forced her tongue into his mouth.

Christine stared and realized the girl knew that she knew about the Waldo club otherwise she would not do what she was doing. She moved over and watched Jill's tongue lashing against her husband's.

"STOP!" he said as he pushed her back. "What are you doing?"

Jill turned and looked at her coach. "You should have told me."

"I know. I'm sorry," Christine said as she moved around the chair and pulled the girls body into hers. "How did you find out?"

"My father," Jill answered. Her coach's body was sending a different excitement up her body.

Christine pushed her back until they looked eye to eye. She smiled as she pressed her lips against Jill's forehead and then down onto her cute turned-up nose. What possessed her to kiss the girl's lips was unknown but she did it and they both wanted it. Their lips opened at the same time and they tasted female excitement for the first time.

"Hey, what about me?" Richard asked as the two females moved to the large sofa and fell back onto it while keeping their lips locked. Neither acknowledged his question as they kissed and their hands started exploring. Christine pulled her lips away and around to Jill's ear. "Where's?"

Jill giggled and whispered back, "Waldo." Her fingers cupped her coach's breast and her fingers toyed with the hard tip. Christine moaned and did the same to Jill's nipple.

After another hot minute of kissing and fondling Christine pulled Jill to her feet and they started walking towards the bedroom.

"What about me?" Richard asked again. Seeing the two females going after each other had given him a stiff boner.

"Maybe later," Christine replied.

*****

Mary's legs were wide open and wrapped around Vic's waist when the front door opened and Amy and Paul walked in.

"Where are they?" Amy whispered. All of the lights were off and it was dead quiet. Suddenly they heard someone scream upstairs. She followed Paul to the stairs and saw the dress and underwear leading upward. "Do you think they are..." She began saying until Paul picked up the dress. She followed him up the stairs and both stopped to look at the two naked twisted bodies on the bed.

"Hi honey," Mary said as the long thick prick pumped into her small hole.

"OH MY GOD!" Amy cried out.

"Why don't you join........us?" Vic asked with popped-out veins on his forehead and neck.

"Do you want to?" Paul whispered. He saw the size of Vic's dick and suddenly felt substandard.

"No, let's go find our own bedroom," Amy whispered.

"We are going to another room," Paul announced as he cupped Amy's tit.

"Fuck them," the religious Mary said as they walked away.

"No, fuck you," Vic laughed as he gave her more and more of his splendid rocket.

"I'll never be the same," Mary moaned. "OH GOD I'M CUMING!" She yelled it loud enough for her husband to hear her.

"ME TOO!" VIC screamed.

*****

Jill stood as her coach removed her tee shirt and then pushed down her tight jeans. "I've never been with another female."

"Me neither," Christine relied. "Are we allowed to talk?" She giggled.

"Yes, we did not get any letters," Jill laughed. She lifted her legs to allow her jeans to be removed and grinned as Christine pulled down her panties over her soaked pussy. The older woman's finger tickled up the girl's thighs until they parted the thick growth and found her little man in a boat peeking out at her. She rubbed it.

"Oh coach!" Jill moaned loudly.

Christine giggled and moved her hands up to pull off Jill's tiny bra. "I think you can call me Christine when we are like this." Her lips locked onto Jill's small nip.

Jill pulled up Christine's pajama top and was happy to find no bra. Her fingers moved under her body and cupped the hot boob and hard nipple waiting for them.

The coach moved her mouth away and pushed down her bottoms to as equally naked as her soccer star. Jill walked backwards to the bed and fell back onto it. She saw the hands opening her legs and then felt the tiny kisses starting at her kneecaps and progressing up until they became harder kisses onto her dark curly hairs.

"I'll help you shave this later," Christine whispered while licking the pink man.

"Coach," Jill said. "I mean Christine."

"Yes?" She said while wiping her mouth.

"Can I do you at the same time?"

"Definitely," Christine giggled. She waited until Jill's body was on the bed before placing hers on top facing the other way. As her tongue tasted Jill's sweet nectar the girl's tongue licked across her own slit.

Lips and tongues flicked, pressed, rubbed, nibbled and sucked until both women were ready to cum.

Richard had his headphones on but heard the series of screams from the bedroom. "Good, maybe I'll get a chance now," he grinned.

*****

It was a week later in Christine's dining room that they all sat around looking at the flipchart again. Under Vic's name at the top was Christine's and under hers was Paul's name. Under Paul's was Amy's. A dotted line went from Christine's name to Richard's name and under his was Jill's name. Also under Vic's name was Mary's name. The pyramid was filling up quickly.

"Now each of us has to submit another name," Christine said. She had been chosen to lead the club. She took the magic marker and wrote "John" out to the side.

"Who is John?" Richard wanted to know.

"I know," Jill grinned. "He's the man who takes care of the soccer field. He's hot."

Slickman
Slickman
8,179 Followers