Where's Waldo? The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Christine smiled and handed the marker to Jill. She quickly wrote "Tommy" and passed the marker to her father. Vic wrote "Helen".

"Your secretary?" Amy asked. "She just got married."

"I know," he grinned and handed the marker to her.

Amy smiled and wrote, "Helen's husband". Maybe we should bring married people into the club at the same time like we did.

"Good idea," Richard said. "Does John have a wife?"

"Yes and she is a model," Jill answered. "I think her name is Constance."

Richard wrote down her name and passed the marker to Paul. Paul looked at Mary. "Do you have a couple in mind?"

"Jeannie and Rich," Mary answered.

"My brother and sister-in-law?" Paul asked shocked.

"Yes, I've always wondered how good he was in bed." Mary giggled.

Paul shook his head and wrote down the two names.

"Now we all put together the invitation letters and give them out," Christine said. She sat down at her laptop and started typing in the names.

After all the letters were finished they looked again at the chart. "This club will get very big very fast." Christine said. "I hope we can control it."

"What now?" Richard asked looking at the clock. It was still early. Just talking about having sex with the names on the chart had turned them all on.

"We do whatever everyone wants to do," Christine said looking over at Paul. She said "Where's?" and he replied with "Waldo." They stood and walked from the room. Richard said "Where's?" to Amy who quickly said "Waldo" back. It left Vic with Mary and Jill. Before he could say anything Jill stood and said "Where's?" to her father. He looked at her in shock. "Waldo," he whispered as he took her tiny hand. They looked at Mary. "Go ahead," she grinned. "The night is young."

"This is crazy," Vic whispered to his daughter as she led him up the stairs. They passed one bedroom and heard the moans that had to be Amy's. Jill turned and grinned. The next bedroom had sounds of the bed banging against the wall. Finally the last bedroom was empty and Jill pulled her father inside. "Jill......."

"Shhh," she whispered as she pushed him back onto the small single frame bed and pulled out the belt tab. It released and she opened the snap and slowly pulled down the noisy zipper.

"Ahhh," Vic moaned when her hot fingers found his pink stick and pulled it through the slit in his briefs.

Jill did not believe what she was holding in her tiny hand. She let it go and it stood up proudly as she moved back and pulled her sweatshirt over her head and pushed down her soccer shorts. The sports bra was next and then the tiny white panties with small flowers scattering about on the silk. She saw his eyes on her shaven lips and small puff of pubic hair that Christine had helped shape.

"We can't........do thissss," Vic moaned when she crawled up onto his body and rubbed her damp bald lips onto his long log.

"Shhh," she giggled. Her fingers stroked his shaft as she rubbed the spongy tip up and down and then into her folds. She had been jealous knowing the other women had experienced him and had heard whispers about his size. Now, it was her turn to know what a huge cock felt like. Her well-tuned body opened wide and pushed downward until the knob entered her tight tunnel.

"OHHHH GODD!" Jill moaned as her hips dropped lower and lower. His hands were now cupping and squeezing her wonderful firm ass and his mouth was sucking her nipple until it hurt.

Vic let her set the pace and realized she was over the pain and pressure when her taunt abs smacked down onto his stomach. She grunted each time she reached the lowest point and sighed each time she lifted off. He knew she was almost there, "Cum baby, cum for daddy."

"I AM!" She screamed. "CAN YOU FEEL IT?"

"OH YES!!!" Vic moaned. He too let go and felt the juices and pleasure explode from the swollen tip.

*****

The originators of the club had to taper down their own Waldo connections as they tried to keep an up-to-date chart with names of new members. Pretty soon, the walls of Christine's dining room were completely covered with chart paper and they soon realized the club was now out of their control. They heard of other clubs or Waldo groups in Denver and in Seattle. It was a year to the day later that Vic found a letter on his desk with his name on it. He opened it.

"DEAR VIC,

YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO JOIN A PRIVATE AND EXCITING GROUP."

finis

*

Note from Slickman: Many have asked me to keep writing stories about Where's Waldo and there are many, many situations where it fits. Like I said once before: "Where's Waldo" will never die. Take the time to read the other Waldo Stories. Please send me an email and don't forget to vote. Thanks...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers