Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyzette
Lyzette
118 Followers

I let him do it to me though, no one to blame but myself. Nikki reminded, as they walked outside. Waiting for them was a G-5 jet, with DeMarca written across it. Nikki's jaw dropped instantly.

"Wait till you see the inside," Mya giggled, pulling Nikki with her. Mya had grown to enjoy having another female in the mix. While before she spent the majority of the time the butt of the guys' jokes, now she and Nikki would team up against them. And Nikki was the perfect sidekick. She was witty, pretty, and already perfect in Mya's eyes. The only negative was her purpose for being there. Sure, she had to do what she needed to protect her sister, but to Mya, Nikki was much more than that. But when she'd try to talk to Alex about it, he closed the subject immediately. "Those are matters between myself and Nicole, and that's how they'll remain," was always his answer.

"Holy shit..." Nikki's voice was barely audible, as she stared inside the private jet. "What the—how the—holy shit..."

Alex grinned wide, happy to leave Nikki speechless. He was proud of this baby, even though he couldn't really take it out often. More so, he never had a reason. But with Nikki along, he felt pretty sure he'd be putting his 200 million dollars to use. "I love this plane," he whispered in her neck, finding her favorite spot. She shivered at the feel of his warm breath on her neck, but quickly recuperated as to show how he didn't affect her.

"It's decent..." Nikki stated weakly, sitting down in one of the chairs. As quickly as she sat, Alex shook his head. He beckoned her with his finger, and made her sit down on his lap.

"Decent, eh?" Alex asked, nuzzling her neck with his nose. He'd enjoyed the dress she was wearing, and couldn't wait to rip the black number off.

"No sex while we're present!" Mya immediately interrupted. Alex gave her a little kid look, implying that she was no fun. "I mean it Alex. I don't need to see that shit."

"So go to the fucking bathroom." Alex responded, rubbing one of Nikki's caramel arms. They felt so smooth to his touch; Alex realized that maybe she should've sat by herself. He was getting harder and harder with each stroke of her arm, and pretty soon he wouldn't have control of himself. He slowly pushed her into her own seat, with out any warning. To take his mind off of things, he turned his gray eyes to the window, as they took off.

"Alexander?" Nikki whispered in his ear. Alex instantly tensed. Did she not understand he wanted to get his mind off the warmth her ass left in his lap?! "I've never...ridden in a plane before...I'm sorta...kinda...afraid of heights."

Alex turned to look at her, with wide eyes. She, Nicole Tolinteno, Amazon woman of the Bronx, afraid of heights? She's got to be kidding.

"I'm serious," she continued, reading his mind.

"It's okay, I've got you, no?" Alex informed her, putting his arm around her. So maybe there was a flaw in all that perfection, a weakness. She had a fear that he, himself, had to learn to overcome.

Nikki nestled herself in his shoulder, making herself as comfortable as possible. "Okay," she muttered into his chest, before closing her eyes. Had this been any other girl, had this been Gabby, he would've pushed her off right before sleep hit her. But with Nikki, something was different. She felt perfect in his arms, like she was made to fall asleep there, her body growing limp and vulnerable. When he looked across the aisle, he saw Mya looking at them with a knowing smile, I told you so.

Lyzette
Lyzette
118 Followers
12