Whetstone High Sluts

Story Info
New student at Whetsone high has a great first day
1.5k words
2.86
42.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy23r23
Guy23r23
45 Followers

(This Is my first story writing can you guys give me any tips or pointers all the people are 18 and over and the story isn't real just what I had fantasized about during high school)

I'm 18 and a senior at Whetstone High School.

As I walk into my first period class I stopped in amazement as I seen my new math teacher standing in front with her hair in a long ponytail,

Wearing a button shirt with the top 3 buttons undid showing her amazing cleavage.

She has on tights that hug her ass perfectly. She finally sees me and tells me where to sit.

After class she stops me from walking out and tells me to stop in during brave period which was like some little work period after lunch.

I walk into her class and see her sitting in her desk eating a banana and sucking on it every few seconds. Hey Ms.T you told me to stop in here.

She stands up and walks to me and says yes I wanted to talk to you. Ok about what exactly.

I seen you looking at me when you walked in did you like what I am wearing?

A little nervous I looked at the floor saying kinda wondering where this would go.

She walked around me closed and locked her classroom door and walks to her desk while sucking on her banana.

When she sirs on her desk she asked me if I liked watching her suck on her banana and so I answered truthfully and told her it was making me really horny.

As I said this she looked at the bulge in my pants and licked her lips.

Do you wish this banana was your cock she said kinky like. And all I could do was smile and nod my head.

She's tells me to come to her desk when u arrive at her desk she attacks my mouth with hers and soon enough our tongues are battling for control.

As I make her stand up by squeezing her ass and lifting she lets out a moan deep into my mouth I start pulling off her clothes when she stops me saying I like to be in control so I just agreed so I could fuck her.

Soon enough we were out of our clothes except her thing and bra .

As we continued I broke the kiss to ask where we were going to fuck and she turns and throws everything off her desk saying we have 55 minutes lets not waste anytime.

So I lift her in to the desk ripped off her bra without breaking our kiss. I started kissing down her neck to her nipples and took them in my mouth.

I hear the horny teacher moan and remind her to keep quiet because of students and teachers walking outside of the classroom.

I start kissing my way down and make it to her belly button and I give it a kiss.

Move on ass I reach her crotch covered pussy I stop and tried to remember how I got so lucky to fuck this hot teacher.

The first day that I came to Whetstone and smile as I see that this wonderful teacher was soaking wet.

As I started pulling her panties down I liked around her thighs making her moan constantly, until her panties reached her ankles.

I let my tongue shut straight in her pussy causing her to moan in pleasure loudly.

I started a fast pace and she soon caught on rocking her hips against my face.

She starts to scream she is going to cum when her juices squirt all over my face she tasted wonderful.

As she comes down from her orgasm she screams at me and says I need you in me now.

So I line my cock up with her pussy and plunge straight in to her.

As I plunged in and out of her quickly I heard her moaning loudly so I kissed her.

To her moans In as I broke the kiss I looked at the wonderful teacher and noticed she was bitting her lips trying to hold in all of her moans.

Again she screamed I'm going to cum if you keep going so with my left hand I reached down and started playing with her pussy while I fucked her and my right hand was squeezing her breast.

As she came in my dick I felt her vagina tighten around my cock.

I couldn't hold myself any more and emptied by sperm in her. After I pulled out she got down in her knees and sucked all of her juices off of me.

When we were done getting dressed she followed me out to make sure no one had seen me leaving her classroom.

As I start to walk away she stops me and tells me she isn't done with the tool of mine. I walked away and smiled.

The rest of the day went by quickly until I made it to 7th period(Gym).

As I walked in I noticed I was early because the class I came from was right down the hall.

So I figured I would go get dress and went to the locker room.

When I made it in the locker room I realized u was in the women's locker room because there were bras all over the place.

When I turned around to walk back up I heard laughs and girls talking coming down the steps.

So I panicked and ran and hid in a locker leaving it slightly cracked.

Two hot girls walked in one is a girl named Joy she had long curly hair size "c" breast and a slim ass.

The other had black hair and was Mexican was Betty she had nice size breast. I stood their watching as they got undressed.

They both were wearing thongs.

As Joy went to take her pants off all the way she bent over causing the thong to go in between her ass checks showing her full ass.

Betty had walked away to pull her pants off. When Betty had returned she wasn't wearing anything and asked Joy how her body looked.

Joy had gotten up and walked towards Betty and smacked her ass saying your ass is nice.then squeezed her tits and said bigger than mine at least.

Joy started feeling down Irie describing everything until she reached her pussy.

Joy had slipped two fingers in and said your nice and warm, wet and tight like always.

Then Joy asked what about me and Betty grabbed Joy's thong and dropped it to her ankles and licked her way up stopping every few inches to say good.

At this point I was completely hard I had to let it out so I unzipped my pants and let my fully hard cock out.

When I looked back Betty was licking around the insides of her thighs and grabbing Joy's tits at the same time.

Joy lets out a huge moan as Irie sticks her tongue in her pussy and starts to fuck her her tongue.

Joy screams loud when she reached her orgasm throwing her hips at Betty's chin and mouth.

As Joy comes down from her orgasm she tells Betty she would like to return the favor but as soon as that was said they heard the gym teacher walk down the stairs telling everyone to come up.

When she reached where Joy and Betty were they were dressed somehow.

When they tried to walk out when the teacher stopped them and asked if they seen me around at all.

They both nodded and walked out as the teacher followed them.

As I went to run out of the locker room I noticed that Joy and Betty hadn't put their thongs back on but must have left them in a hurry to get dressed before they were caught.

So I grabbed the thongs threw them in my backpack.

Ran out of the back locker room doors that leads to the hallway and walked in the gym with everyone staring at me.

Where were you asked the ugly gym teacher and I had told her I was talking to my teacher. (The gym teacher is really ugly I would never fuck her.)

So as class went by I over heard them talking about their thongs not be on.

That's when I remembered I had took their thongs and they were in my backpack.

A few minutes before it was time to put everything away I ran back to their locker room and got back in the locker.

When they came down they started to search for their thongs but wasn't able to find and just left.

Disappointed that nothing else happened I left.

On my way to my next class Joy and Betty stopped me I thought they knew that I was down in that locker.

But instead they asked me if I needed any help with the work that I had gotten in gym(it's some big ass packet you have to finish to pass).

So I told them yes because I didn't know what I was doing on there.

So Joy gave me her number and address and told me to stop by after school.

And just tell her mom I was the new student and Joy and Betty were going to help with my homework.

To be continued....

Guy23r23
Guy23r23
45 Followers