Which Dildo?

Story Info
How to choose a Dildo for your Lover.
792 words
3.52
24.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of two stories really; the past and the present.

Recently, I was given the task, by my wife, to purchase a new dildo; one that was different to the two which she currently possesses. I must confess that, for the first time in our relationship, I've found myself unsure of how to approach this task. You see I have to make this decision alone, without consulting her as to its size, shape, girth, form, colour, etc.

The two we have are non-realistic in form, one is 6 inches and thin (this is the one she uses on me) whilst the other is 7.5 inches with a girth of around 2.5 inches. Both can be used with a harness if she so desires.

But now I have to choose a third, all by myself, and I'm finding the idea a little daunting.

You see, before we met, my wife was quite promiscuous often having two lovers on the go at any one time. Only once prior to me was she in a long-term, exclusive relationship and that was for two years in college.

When we began seeing each other, whilst I was, she was not exclusive and continued taking lovers for the first year or so.

Given my cuckold predilections, of which she is not aware, I had no problem with this and never got upset when she cancelled dates without explanation or when I was turned away from her door for turning up unexpectedly.

If anything, as you can imagine, her infidelity increased my passion for her and when she would call or turn up the next day I would surprise and delight her with my lust-driven welcomes.

Even at this stage I was rarely allowed the honour of intercourse, though I knew her lovers were free to do so at all times. I spent my time worshiping her with my tongue and fingers and in return she would wank me off while we made out or I would be allowed rub against her panties until I came.

After we became exclusive she would tell me of her previous lovers as we lay together and I was allowed to penetrate her more often, no doubt to make up for the lack of other men in her life.

Now, as you may know, if you've been following my Tumblr blog, I'm not particularly hung up on the BBC fetish primarily for the reason that to my mind it is the act of infidelity itself, the taking of another man to satisfy her need for cock, that I find most exciting and humiliating. It's not about size or colour or anything else.

However, to connect the past to the present situation, some of my wife's previous lovers have been black and so, seeing that I have been given the job of choosing a new dildo, I am thinking of buying two.

To try to gauge her preferences, which she has never shared with me, I'm thinking of buying two realistic looking dildos; one black, one white. Of course the black one will have to be the bigger of the two at around 10 inches and with a thicker girth, while the white one will be 8 inches or so and only slightly thicker than her current 7 inch.

Why am I doing this to myself? I admit that I am unsure. Part of me doesn't want to make a mistake by buying something with which she will be disappointed, and so two dildos of differing size/shape will make it more likely that I'll please her with at least one of them: part of me wants to allow her to indulge her own fantasies.

She names her dildos; the small one is named after me whilst the bigger one is named after her other long-term partner. That way, when I use them on her she refers to them by name associating them with whatever fantasy is going through her mind as I crouch between her thighs.

I'm wondering who she will name these two new ones after and, having named them, which of them, over time, will become her favourite. Obviously, at the outset she is likely to use both equally in order to not show preference however as time passes human nature dictates that a favourite will come to the fore.

So you see, the responsibility of buying a new dildo has led me to ask myself the question as to whether my wife is a BBC lover; a question which I have never thought to ask before and one which I am not allowed to ask her now as she will not allow me to consult with her about the purchase.

One dildo or two; which do I choose?