Which is Worse?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
718 Followers

As he had every night before, Danny pushed himself to try to reach them, to push those bastards away and save his wife from her shame and again, as every night before, he could not get near them. He was horrified to see that the man behind her was about to push his cock into her ass, her virgin ass! Then he saw his hand reach down to her cunt and rub her clit as he pushed himself in and began to fuck her ass.

Liz took her mouth off the cock she had been sucking and turned her head to look him in the eyes as cum spurted out on her cheek. She seemed to be trying to speak, but it was obvious her orgasm was interfering and for an agonizingly long time he had to wait until she regained a little of her composure before he heard her say, "It's just sex Danny! I love only you!"

Danny's screams terrified Liz as he woke from the nightmare. She took him into her arms and held him until he finally calmed himself and only then did she release him enough to look into his eyes.

She wished she hadn't!

His eyes appeared to have sunk into his skull. There were dark circles under them and he looked dazed and confused.

Gradually he began to regain his senses and even smiled weakly as he said, "Only two to go!"

Danny went to bed early on Day 9 having decided to face this head-on and determined that nothing could be worse than dropping out now that he had endured 8 of the 10 treatments.

Liz was on her back, her head seemed to hang off the edge of something and one man was standing there fucking her mouth. A second man was fucking her pussy and now a third man was standing off to one side while Liz stroked his erect cock with one hand.

Danny fought with all his might to get to them and, unlike the other nights, he realized he was getting closer. It was a struggle and it took every ounce of strength he had to get to her; to save her from these low-life creatures. Just as he seemed to reach them, the man fucking her mouth buckled at the knees and his cock popped from her mouth still spurting his cum. The cock in Liz's right hand followed suit and it too began to spew out over her and the cock which up to now had been fucking her pussy also pulled out and it contributed to the cum being pumped out over her.

She turned to face him, her face a mask of lust, just as he reached them and with her face and tits covered in fresh cum, she reached out and said, "It's just sex Danny! I only love you!"

It was several minutes before Danny stopped screaming. His thrashing was more than Liz could physically handle and in his frustration and rage, still not yet awake, he threw her from the bed where he had been enduring this latest nightmare. When he finally regained control he was shocked and mortified to realize Liz was cowering in the corner of their bedroom, partially terrified, partially dazed from having hit her head.

He knelt and took her in his arms until her sobbing abated then, with what little energy he had left, he carried her to their bed where they remained until it was time to head for the center.

Danny barely had the strength and energy to make it from the house to their car and almost didn't make it from the car to the lab. He needed to be helped by two young lab assistants to get to the "relaxation room".

Liz was further troubled by the shocked expression on Dr. Brown's face and fully expected him to call a halt to any further treatment. She was deeply troubled to hear Danny's weakened voice say, "One more Doc! After tonight, we're done."

Although he did not cancel the final treatment, Dr. Brown did admit Danny to the centre and ordered "constant care", a situation where there was trained staff monitoring him every moment.

One man lay on his back, his erect cock standing proud. Danny watched as Liz crawled toward him on her hands and knees until she could take him into her mouth. She sucked hungrily on him while Danny fought to get to her. As he did, he saw a second man approach them from behind Liz. As the second man reached them, Liz let the cock slip from her mouth. She raised herself up and straddled the prone man, then settled herself on his swollen cock. After bouncing up and down on him for a while, Liz leaned forward, exposing her ass to the second man who knelt down and pushed his cock into her ass.

In moments while Danny pushed to get to them, they established a rhythm and steadily double fucked her.

After several nights having been unable to get to her Danny finally reached her only to have her turn her face to him, its features contorted in orgasm. He watched her recover from it and heard her say, "It's just sex Danny! I love only you!"

It took two burley interns and one much smaller nurse to contain Danny's rage as he gradually came awake. Liz, who had been advised to go home and return they next day was unable to follow that advice and had remained through the night. Once Danny was awake and calm she rushed into the room and hugged him fiercely, overjoyed that their ordeal was finally finished.

Dr Brown spoke with Liz while Danny was given a final "treatment" designed to stop the dreams followed by a physical check up. He advised her to give Danny lots of time to rest and recuperate and as the time seemed right to her and to him, she should initiate some sexual intimacy. He emphasized the importance of being comfortable and void of any pressure. Liz was just happy it was all over and she knew she was ready to make love with Danny as soon as he was ready.

After three days rest which made a remarkable difference in Danny's appearance, Liz, with Danny as a passenger, drove the three hours to the camp to visit the children. In spite of the dramatic improvement over those three days, Liz was sure he improved even more that afternoon, having spent an hour and a half with their kids and he seemed to relax even more in the car as they started the trip home.

They had planned to stay at a hotel not far from the camp but seeing him so soundly asleep in the seat beside her, Liz decided to keep driving and by the time he woke they were almost home. In spite of having slept most of the way, Danny went straight to their bed on arriving home and slept soundly the rest of the night.

Next morning, Liz woke to find herself in Danny's arms. He was still asleep so she kept still, wanting him to rest as much as possible. When she finally moved to disengage she could not help but notice a morning erection and was thrilled to imagine making love with him, maybe later that day.

She found herself singing as she prepared a light breakfast and was momentarily startled, then excited when she realized Danny had wrapped his arms about her and kissed the back of her neck.

They went for a long walk through the forested part of their estate that morning and following a light lunch they rested by the pool that afternoon, occasionally jumping in to cool down. That evening, they dressed a little more formally and went out to an early dinner. Upon arriving home, while Danny poured them each a brandy, she changed into a very sexy, slinky negligee.

The smile on Danny's face made her even more excited but even that was nothing compared to how she felt as he kissed her passionately, his tongue wrestling with hers.

She led him to their bedroom and on the way he began to remove his clothes. Once there, as he completed the job of stripping off what clothing remained, Liz slowly removed the negligee and lay naked on their bed. Her excitement level was as high as she could ever remember and she wanted him more than anything else.

As he dropped the last of his clothing, Danny walked toward their bed, where she lay, naked and beautiful.

In the few brief moments it took to reach her, unbidden memories flooded his mind. He saw her there being double fucked in the pussy and ass by two faceless men while she masturbated a third and by the time he actually got to her, he saw her covered in cum.

Liz saw his face contort in pain but was unprepared for his reaction. His face curled into a sneer as he shouted, "YOU SLUT! YOU FUCKING SLUT!" and he turned and ran from the house.

He returned late the next afternoon looking much as he had during the last few days of the treatment, haggard and worn.

When he was able to calm himself, they returned to the center the next day but there was little that could be done.

After several more futile attempts to reconcile, they separated 5 weeks later and almost 4 months after that, they were divorced.

Almost 2 years after the divorce, Liz Delston sat near the back of the Ridgemont Lounge watching Danny Devine on stage. It had taken her several days to get a ticket as he was currently the hottest act in town. The show was a huge success and it was obvious that Danny was in top form, but for her, as she knew it would be, it was heartbreaking. She loved him now as she had then, unconditionally, but his emotional scars from the treatment had never healed.

From all reports however, from the gossip magazines to the mutual friends that still worked with him on the tour, the treatment was successful and Danny no longer found the groupie scene and the casual sex irresistible. He easily walked away from the numerous offers from the women seated near the front as his set ended, leaving Liz to recognize she now knew the answer to the question, "Which is worse, the disease or the cure?"

cageytee
cageytee
718 Followers
12