Which One?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clever boy, three for three. And all for me. When he let go of my hand, I reached for his cock, sliding my other hand behind me to touch Neil. But, just as I did, John pulled away and lay down on the bed. Neil grabbed my hand to stop me. He turned me and kissed me, then winding his fingers into mine he led me over to the bed. There lay John; his arms crossed under his head, the wickedest grin on his face. His cock muscles were twitching, making it wag in the air. "Get between his legs, kneel with your arse in the air and suck his cock, we're going to make you beg," Neil said as he nibbled the side of my neck.

I had to ask; I had to know, as John parted his legs and I knelt between them, I asked, "How many times have you done this?" They did not answer. John held his cock in one hand, using his other hand to pull my head down onto it. As the tip touched my lips he moved it slowly over them, parting them, then pulled my head down onto it. As he moved his hand off his cock I replaced it with mine. Slowly I sucked his cock into my mouth, my other hand squeezing his balls gently. My nails marked his flesh, but not hard enough to cause pain. I felt my legs part as Neil's cock slipped between them, then I felt it slide over my pussy. He rubbed it slowly over my clit, making me moan and twist my hips. His cock was sliding between my wet pussy lips, teasing me, letting the end of his cock slip in and then pulling out and rubbing it back over my clit.

As Neil rested his cock once more just inside my pussy, I let John's cock slip from my lips. As I tilted my head and began running my tongue up and down his shaft, Neil thrust his cock into me. "You bastards" I moaned through gritted teeth as I came instantly. The feel of his big cock in my pussy was all it took. They had made me so horny and had taken me so close to the edge with their touches, I could not hold back any more. My body screamed as my orgasm pulsed through, my muscles twitching. "Ooooooooooooooooohh yes" said John "cum, cum, cum, were going to fuck you dry."

Neil held my hips tight, pulling me back onto him as my pussy throbbed. He did not move, he just held me tight, letting my cum flood around his cock. "Fuck! She's so wet," he said, pulling his cock slowly back and feeling my cum ooze from my pussy. He then added, "Reach under her, John, and feel that juice, make her suck it off your fingers again."

As Johns fingers circled around my clit, coating them in my cum, Neil fucked me. Neil held my hair as John fucked my mouth with his fingers, reaching down to coat them again and again. Each time I cleaned them they would take turns, my mouth and then his, watching my face as they fucked me. Neil fucked my pussy deep, each stroke long, each time pulling his cock to the edge then slamming his hips forward into mine. Each push was so hard I could not wank John's cock, I had to push back against the bed.

Then Neil stopped, pulling his cock out of my pussy and gently slapping my arse. John pulled me up the bed so my legs were straddling his body, my pussy just above his cock. He reached between my legs, once again his fingers slipping into my pussy and then pulling them up and rubbing my juice over my nipples. As he lifted himself up to suck my nipples, he held my arse and pushed his cock into me. I arched my back and thrust my hips down onto him. "Not this time, you bastard, not this time", I snarled as he thrust his hips up to meet mine. I sat bolt up right and fucked his cock. I moved my hips slowly round and then up and down, squeezing his cock with my pussy. Forward then back, up, round, down, filling my pussy with his cock. As I leaned back, I felt Neil move up the bed to kiss the back of my neck. I leaned back further, my tits thrusting outwards as I arched my back and let my head fall to kiss Neil.

I kissed him, our tongues playing with each other's as John rubbed my clit. Both played with my body as I rode John's cock, they were kissing me, stroking me, mauling me, holding me. Their hands were everywhere.

Then, Neil got off the bed and stood along side John and I. Gently he turned my head and slid his hard cock into my mouth. Then he looked down at John, and winked –

Fuck! I hate it when men do that! You never know what is going through their devious minds.

Neil continued to hold my face gently as he moved his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. John slowed his fucking down to deep long strokes, holding my hips down and fucking me with his. He held me so tight that only the movement of his hips was making his cock slide in and out of my pussy.

"Dribble on my cock, make it nice and wet," Neil said as he leaned back and let go of my face. I took hold of his cock as I pulled it slowly from my mouth. Letting my mouth fill with saliva, I then slowly sank my head down onto him, slurping and sucking making his cock very wet.

Each time I pulled Neil's cock out, the end just on my lips, John thrust his hip's up into me, almost breathless as he exclaimed, "Fuck that's horny, nothing more horny than seeing a woman with a cock in her mouth."

One of John's hands was now rubbing my clit. It was becoming more and more of a struggle to suck Neil's cock, and I was moaning with shear pleasure at everything that was happening. I knew, no I hoped I knew, what was going to happen next. They did not disappoint me. I had never been with two guy's at the same time, but now I was so horny, so willing, that I wanted it all.

With a long string of saliva still trailing between my mouth and his cock, Neil pulled away from me. I sucked my lips and wiped away the saliva as Neil moved back onto the bed behind me. I wanted this, I needed this. I shuddered as I felt Neil's hands grip my arse, his finger's sliding easily down between my cheeks. My sweat was glistening over my whole body, droplets running down my back. I felt his finger against my arsehole, circling, rubbing, pushing inside me.

As I lent forward over John, he seemed to be holding his breath. He had not moved since Neil had touched my arse. As I looked at him, I pushed my self back and onto Neil's finger. I gasped as it slid into me. Chewing softly on my bottom lip, I pushed back hard. I felt his other hand on my cheeks as I moved my hips round and round. John now began moving his cock to match the movement of my hips. Neil slowly slipped his finger out of me. As he shifted on the bed, I felt his hands part my cheeks wide. Then his tongue was on my arse, kissing licking, probing once more, making it wet, sooo wet. He stopped, he moved behind me. As he pushed me slightly forward, I felt his cock on my arse.

I was scared, yet so excited. I could not have stopped if I had wanted to. My body was theirs. Slowly I felt him enter me. I gripped the bed as I felt the pain, but the initial stinging feeling subsided so fast and there was nothing but pleasure and lust that swept through my body.

Slowly Neil pushed his cock deeper into me as John held my face and kissed me. Then Neil began to fuck me, fucking my arse as John's cock twitched in my pussy and his fingers rubbed my clit. Neil was holding my hips firmly in place, pulling me back and holding me tight against his body. Underneath me, John was fucking me, thrusting his hips up hard into my pussy.

They moved together in harmony, one pushing in as the other pulled out, in and out with their cocks filling me. My eye's were closed tight, my moans getting louder. They grunted and moaned as my body and mind began to lose control. I wanted to feel us all cum at the same time, and I told them to cum, to fill me. They thrust harder, faster, rocking my body back and forth, as the rhythm changed they fucked me together. Each of their cocks was filling me at the same time and they were moaning and crying out "Yes, ohhh yes, now, cum nowwww," as they both thrust together deep into me.

We all tensed our bodies, unable to hold back or fight off the orgasms that were rippling though us together. They moaned, and I moaned, as the shocks of lust pumped though us, making our muscles scream with pleasure. Together, as one, we came.

How I did not slump forward onto John I do not know. My arms were aching and my muscles began to cramp from gripping the bed so tight. As our sweat soaked bodies gasped for air, I shivered with pure delight as I felt their cock's pump their cum into me. They were holding me still as they filled me, with my pussy and arse throbbing in ecstasy.

Afterward as we relaxed, each one letting their cock slide from my body, I could not help but ask, "I thought you were going to make me beg you to stop?" When I got off the bed and stood up, I could feel their cum seeping out of my pussy. I had to add, "and so much for fucking me dry!" I giggled as I shudder that just fucked shudder.

"Bad use of words," said John. "I should have said we were going to make you beg us not to stop, even when you had cum so much your pussy was dry."

"Then again," Neil said, "I think you could fuck us until we begged you to stop. Fuck! You're horny." As I bent and picked up my T-shirt, letting them glimpse the cum seeping from my pussy, I said they should come round and spend a whole day with me and maybe we could all beg. I had to know had they done this sort of thing before.

"Never," they said together. But, from the moment I opened the door yesterday and they had their first glimpse of me, they had been planning this. They made it a point of remembering the blue movies they had watched, and they even cut back on the alcohol so they would not disappoint me.

As I walked towards the door, slipping my shirt over my head, I turned, smiled, and said, "The other's must be awake by now, so we better call it a wrap. But anytime you feel like a retake, you know where I am!"

I must have sounded like a slut, but I did not care. I really did enjoy myself and was not about to deny it. The drive home was quiet, I think we must have been too tired to flirt.

I am still waiting for the retake!!

12