While Away, Businessman Will Play

Story Info
Businessman has fun with unknown woman.
1k words
35.4k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank my friend "Nick" for helping to start this story. With his help, I bring you this.

* * * * * * * * * * *

It was her scent that awoke him. She wore a light perfume that smelled like lilacs. He opened his eyes, but couldn't see anything. She had blindfolded him.

He lay still in his hotel bed. He had drank a few after contract signing with a partner and some new clients hours before, so his head was still groggy.

"Do you like that?" a woman's voice asked. Her hands were stroking up and down his lightly hairy chest.

"Yes..." he lightly whispered to her. "That feels very good."

"Good," she said from the darkness. "Roll over for me."

He did so, and immediately, her hands worked deep, massaging into his shoulder muscles, the backs of his arms and then his strong back.

She soon was straddling his lower back, and as she leaned over to work his shoulders deeper, he felt her nipples rub against his skin. She ran her fingers through his hair, massaging the tension away. He breathed in deep, smelling her sweet perfume.

She bent down and began kissing the back of his neck. She nibbled each of his earlobes, the tiny bites sent shock waves through his body.

Who was this woman? Was this a dream or was it real? How did she get into his suite? He felt her moist pussy lips pressed against his lower back as she moved her hips in time to the massage, stroking her clit against his tailbone.

He could feel the pressure of his erection pressing against the bed, wanting to spring free and find her lovely opening.

She shifted herself and climbed off of him. She helped him remove his boxers as he rolled onto his side. He felt her gently kiss his lips, then she kissed him harder and longer. Her nipples touched his. She worked her way down his neck to his strong chest. She licked and kissed around his nipples, then drawing in, flicked her tongue across the lightly hairy nipples, sucking them in her mouth and moaning.

She gently circled each one with her tongue. Each flick of the tongue sent a surge through his cock. She quickly moved, and before he could brace himself, he felt her straddle his crotch. He felt her moist lips press against his tall cock, and open up to his erection. He moaned and placed his hands on her hips, guiding her onto him. He felt his cock slide in farther into her body, feeling her warm wet hole close in around him.

He moaned and arched his back. She had him close to ejaculating, but he knew she wasn't ready yet. He took his hands and placed them on her breasts moving them in a circular motions around her nice mounds.

He began to massage them, paying special attention to her nipples. She bent down and began to kiss him deeply. He savored her taste and moaned as he rocked his hips against her body, feeling her pussy open up more with each inch his cock slid in.

He pushed up into her as much as she would let him, and she placed her hands on the pillow under his head. He felt her relax and he moved his hands down to her hips, he began to rock against her. She met his thrusts, moaning and letting him unload to her. He could feel her clit rub against him as she rocked with him. Each thrust he pushed into her, he felt her shiver above him. He felt her moans against his skin on his forehead as he thrust in and out, more powerful ones that began to build in speed and depth.

He put his hands on her chest, pushing her up to sitting on his cock. He put his hands onto her thighs. "Ride me baby..." he said. He began to thrust his hips up, feeling the shallow walls around his cock, he felt the opening of her cervix against the head of his cock and he let her take control of the fucking.

She rode him harder and harder, and he placed a hand on her clit. Massaging it as she fucked him, he felt the contractions of her orgasm as she began to ride harder and harder.

He moaned and grabbed her tits, holding them hard as he told her he needed to cum.

"Don't worry, baby," he hear her say between her grunts as she thrust herself onto his cock. "I'm on the pill..."

"Okay....I'm ready to cum then....." he said, grabbing onto her hips and pulling her onto his cock harder, he felt her pussy twitch against his strong cock, and his orgasim exploded. His cum shooting into her.

He shot his loads deep inside her. It was the most satisfying sex he ever had and he didn't even know who she was. He felt himself almost pass out...and then felt the weight on the bed shift.

She lifted herself up from his body and placed a gentle peck on his forehead. He heard her bare feet pad along the floor and heard the rustling of clothes. Soon, he heard a door open.

He slowly lifted his hands up to his face. The light blinded his eyes as he took off the blindfold, it took him a few seconds to adjust to the well lit room.

He looked around the room, no one was there. Only her lilac perfume lingered in the air.

He got up out of the bed, walked to the bathroom, he began to pee in the toilet, and then noticed the tiny note with heart on hit stuck with tape to the mirror. He finished peeing, and took the note down.

It read: "Meet me in the lobby at 8 p.m. I'll be wearing a red dress."

He couldn't wait. He showered, then ordered room service, and then did his best to wait the few hours until it was time to see his mystery woman, face to face.

(to be continued...)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Start

This looks like a story that's going to be a fun read. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trophy Girlfriend Pt. 01 A young man slowly introduces his girlfriend to candualism.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Aspiring Actress Young hot-wife gets an opportunity to star in a movie.in Group Sex
Hot New Roommate Saga Continues We bring the party up north for lesbian fun!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
This Bikini is so Tiny I Feel Nude Young girl is new to bikinis and new to sex on the beach.in Erotic Couplings
Nikke's Modelling Debut Husband watches wife stand in for absent glamour model.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories