While Away, Businessman Will Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Businessman has fun, but is it his unknown woman?
2.2k words
23.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, thank you to my friend "Nick" for bringing me to wonderful idea of writing stories not just for myself, but for others too.

*

I sit in a chair in the lobby, waiting for my secret woman. Her scent still lingers on my skin. The minutes tick away on the giant clock above the sign in counter. A young woman with her hair up in a bun standing behind the counter glances up at me and smiles, then looks back down to her work.

I look around, tapping my foot lightly on the carpet. A display board has the name of a non-profit company and the time of a benefit by the big arch way to the dance hall. "Bless All The Children" in big cursive letters at the top of the board.

"Great," I think, "a bunch of rich assholes trying to look good in the world by donating some money that they would just spend on their rich stuck up kids." I smile at my thought, and glace back up at the clock.

"Sir," a voice says. It's the young woman behind the counter. "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yes, ma'am," I reply. I stand and walk over to the counter. "Has anyone come looking for me?"

"No, sir," she says looking at her message center for all the hotel guests. "There are no messages or contacts for you tonight."

"Thank you," I say, smile, and then walk back to my chair.

The entrance door from outside opens wide, sending in a rush of cool air. A door man helps a lady in a long red dress walk in. I stand, smile. Can this be my special lady?

No, her snooty, three times her age, husband comes in behind her. He takes her arm, and walks to the dance hall.

I sit back down, looking back up at the clock. "Damn," I curse under my breath. The time ticks away, almost so slowly that my insides could burst. "Where is she?" I whisper.

The door opens again, and a rush of people come in. All dressed fancy, some of the women in long black evening gowns, others, in red and white. They all are accompanied by a date, or are busy chatting with another woman. I look at each of the women in red intently. They all enter the dance hall, not even noticing me.

"Maybe she is in the dance hall?" the young woman says from behind her counter. "How about I walk in there with you and see if we can find her." She stands, tells her co-worker to watch the desk and page her if there are any problems. She comes out from behind the counter, she is wearing the normal hotel uniform, a black dress jacket over a white shirt, a black skirt and black high heels. If I wasn't looking for my special woman, I would ask her for her name and number.

She escorts me into the dance hall, I follow closely behind. Watching her sweet tight butt from under the skirt sway from side to side. "Do you see her?" she asks, stopping by an door with a "No Admittance--Employees Only" sign.

I look around the room. "No, ma'am." I sigh. "I do not see her." I wouldn't even be able to tell, I haven't seen her in person. I've only felt her soft skin and her hair against my body....her tongue and lips. How could I tell this young woman that? "Thank you though," I reply and turn to head out to lobby, hoping I didn't miss her while I was in the hall.

"Perhaps this way, sir," she says, opening up the "No Admittance" door. She grabs my sleeve and pulls me through. I stumble after her, we enter into a hallway, she moves ten or fifteen feet, and opens another door. It's a supplies closet with a table for folding dinner napkins and table cloths.

"Don't worry sir," she says, closing the door after I enter. "They already have all the linens for tonight in the dance hall." She moves around me, and unbuttons her jacket, slipping it off and laying it on a chair. She leans against the table, pulling me to her by my tie.

"I can't do this...my woman is out there, maybe looking for me!" I think, panicked as I begin to get kissed by this goddess before me.

Her tongue slides against my lips, and she kisses me deep. I am so uncontrollably turned on, I wrap my arms around her, pulling her up onto the table. She leans back, placing her hands flat on the table behind her, tilting her head back as I run my hand up her skirt. I find her panties, noticing that they are a pair of thongs. I pull them aside and slide my finger in between her folds, finding her warm pussy, I kiss her neck.

"Ohh god..." I moan in my head. "She is so beautiful....such soft skin....such lovely lips..."

She moans in my ear, and says, "Ohhh yes, sir, that feels so good...make me wet." I slide my finger deeper into her dry cunt. I move it around, hooking my finger against her g-spot and stroking it while my thumb rubs against her clit. I suck on her neck, and then realize something that I hadn't noticed before.

"You smell nice, ma'am," I say. She smiles at me.

"Yes...." she moves her hand up to her button shirt, slowly unbuttoning each. "It's got a nice hint of lilac, doesn't it?" She smiles at me, opening up her shirt. In stead of a bra, she is wearing a tight skin red dress. It clings to her, pushing her breasts together, they almost spill out over the top of her dress. I move my hands down to her skirt, finding the zipper in the back, pulling it down.

I remove her skirt, and stand back in awe as she pulls off her shirt, and there she sits, in her red dress. She crosses her legs and looks me in the eye. "Nick, please finish what we started earlier in your room....I've been craving you all day."

I move back to her. "Ohhh yes!" I shout out in my mind. I slid her dress up over her hips and pull her to me. I get down on a chair and pull her legs open and pull her to the edge of the table. I lick up and down her slit. It glistens and looks amazing in the dim light from the fixture above us.

She tilts her head back and moans out loud as my tongue darts in side her, making her legs jolt as I rub my nose against her clit and my tongue deep in her cunt. She moves her hands through my hair, and speaks to me. "I've wanted you so bad since I saw you check in the other day," she whispers to me as I continue to eat her juicy pussy. "I just wanted to pull you over the counter and begin to fuck you right in front of my boss."

"Mmmmmmm," I moan into her pussy, loving the taste, smell, the look of her sex. I look up at her and place my hands at the top of her dress. It's strapless, and I pull down the top of it, letting her great breasts open up to me, her chest fills with air.

"Thank you," she sighs, "it's been so hot under all these clothes."

"Thank you," I reply. I marvel at the sight of her great and magnificent breasts. Her giant aureoles surrounding her nipples. Her love tips stick out straight and harden as my fingers slide across them. I lean up and lick each a few times, then lean back against the back of my chair. I place my hands on her hips and slide her off the table, letting her straddle me on the chair.

Her feet barely touch the ground. I hear the tips of her shoes bounce against the concrete on the floor as I slide her onto my dick, then pull her off, helping her to fuck me. "Ohhh god," I moan to her, "I love the feeling of your pussy on my cock." I bite down on her tits as they push into my face.

She holds her self against the table, and helps to slide her body down onto my rod. She moans as each time my cock enters her juicy hole, and lets it slide into a little farther with each entrance. I push her all the way off my cock, then reach around and grab her ass cheeks, pulling her down more roughly, letting my cock enter her deeper.

Her feet tap the floor on each thrust, each time she's entered deep, her feet touch the ground. I massage her ass cheeks and hold her close to me. I enjoy licking her nipples and biting them. I bite into her neck, pulling her harder on me. She moans out to me that she's getting close to cumming.

I look at her eyes, and watch the pain and pleasure as I push all the inches of my shaft deep into her pussy. I lean her back and rub my hands up and down her chest and body. I take in the sights of my wonderful woman as I let her pussy throb on my dick, feeling it soften it's grasp on me.

I reach my hand down and with my thumb, I stroke her clit. She moans and tilts her head back, laying halfway on the table. She lets me keep touching her clit with my hand while she reaches up and grabs her tits, pressing them together as I rub her clit harder and faster, not thrusting into her pussy, just letting it slowly pulsate inside her throbbing, almost cumming pussy.

She grunts, and then sighs as her body begins to shake. I reach up a hand and pinch her nipples. She lays her arms back and puts her hands on the table above her laid down head. She moans as my strokes against her clit grow faster and faster. She begins to whisper, "Ohh god, please....ohhhh god," she moans, "grab my neck...choke me while you make me cum!!"

I reach up, having never done this before. I let my fingers wrap around her pretty neck, and I lightly hold my hand tight around her throat. She moans, "Tighter baby, tighter!" and I do so. I feel her hips thrust against my body, and her clit grows against my thumb as I keep stroking it to help her cum.

Her legs lock up, sticking out as she hops on my cock, cumming. I feel her pussy wrapped around my shaft begin to tighten then loosen it's grip, feeling it grow in wetness, almost bathing my cock as she floods my while cumming. I stroke her clit harder, and then pinch it while I grip her neck tightly. She begins to ride my cock. Slamming her body against mine, making my cock press against her pussy walls, pushing as far in as I can, filling her up every inch.

She screams out to me, "Ohhh god, I'm cumming!" and her pussy leaks all over my prick. Her juices run down between my legs, coating my balls and dripping onto the chair. Her body jolts and spasms on mine, her pussy almost like lightening against my rod deep in her. She slides up and down on me, my hand tight on her throat and my fingers pinching her clit and pulling hard as she continues to cum against me.

"You like that?" I ask, pulling harder on her clit and gripping down on her throat. "You like it when you cum on me, huh?" I smile. She locks eyes with me, and nods. I release my hold on her clit and her neck and she sits up, pressing her tits against my chest.

She does her best to bounce up and down on my hard dick, but to help her out, I grab onto her ass cheeks. I lift her up and then pull her back down, making my cock enter her and exit her so quickly, she yells out that she's gonna cum again.

I moan out, "I'm gonna cum baby....you ready?" She nods fast and grunts.

"Give it to me...give it all to me!" she yells and lets my cock get buried deep into her pussy.

I feel my balls tighten, and begin to explode. My cock jumps inside her warm cave and I fill her up quickly. One shot.....then another.....then two quick ones....each thrust then shoots out a small amount of my creamy seed. I moan and hold her ass hard, thrusting harder into her. One thrust.....then another.......then another.........then one big one, finalizing my cumming, I shoot out another giant load. Her coated pussy locks around my cock as it slowly softens inside her. As I pull her off, her pussy squirts out some of my cum onto the floor.

We both giggle, both out of breathe. I hand her a cloth napkin, she cleans up herself, as I too clean myself with a napkin as well. We both sit in the room for some time, looking at each other, a few seconds pass and we giggle, then I stand, pulling up my pants. I take her in my arms and hold her close. I pull her away and kiss her deeply on the mouth.

"I've found my woman!" I think to myself.

(to be continued...)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I knew this would be fun

Now please hurry with ch. 3. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Babysitter's Seduction How long can a man resist an alluring temptress?in Mature
Five Dates Ch. 01 Wife's last request leads to a world he never expected.in Erotic Couplings
A Goblin Girl Is Almost Too Much! A rather intense Goblin Girl has a lot of fun.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The OF Girl Ch. 001-010 You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Birthday Pool Party Ch. 00 Cast of Characters.in Group Sex
More Stories