While Away, Businessman Will Play Ch. 03

Story Info
Goodbye is such sweet sorrow.
4.2k words
17.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the sexual escapade in the linen closet at the hotel, we weren't able to see each other for a few days. Meetings kept me away from her and by the time I'd get back to the hotel, she'd be too busy with customers, a long list of things to have to do, or she just wouldn't be there.

As I was leaving the restaurant a colleague had chosen to go over some last minute paperwork, he told me about a bar to meet him at. "Come on, Nick!" he said getting his briefcase. "You'll love it!"

"I can't," I said, "I need to go back to the hotel and pack."

"Right, right..." he murmured, "your flight is tomorrow huh?" He pulled out his money clip and pulled two tens out and tossed them onto the table next to our dirty dishes. He picked up his receipt from the bill folder the waitress had given him and put it with his money clip, putting the two back in his pocket. "Can't you stick around for a few more days?"

"No," I said, a little sad. "I really have to get back home. I have a few meetings to go to this week."

"Oh well, perhaps next time," he said. I shook his hand and said good-bye and left the restaurant with him, heading back to the hotel.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I slid my card into the door and opened it, I could smell the soft remnants of her perfume. I suddenly missed her. She hadn't been around, and my body was aching for her touch.

I pulled my jacket off and put it over the back of a chair. I walked to the window and opened the sliding glass door, walking out to the balcony. I looked down at the cars passing down below on the busy street, and leaned against the railing on my elbows. I stood there for a few minutes, until I heard a knock on the door. I rushed to the door, leaving the door to the balcony open. I undid the lock and swung it open.

My goddess! My lovely woman!!

She stood there in a long black overcoat. The only part of her skin I could see was her face and her legs. Her feet were snuggled into a pair of black stiletto heels. "I can't stay long. Someone will think something is up."

I ushered her in, closing the door with a "do not disturb" card on the handle to the hallway. I locked the door, and turned around. I breathed in deep. I could smell her.....

"I missed you," I said.

"I missed you too, but I can't stay long, we aren't allowed ---" she started, but I took her in my arms and didn't let her finish. I kissed her deeply. She pressed her body against mine, kissing my lips softly but with immense passion. I slid my arms around her, running my hands down her front. I opened up her coat, and slid it off her shoulders. I moved my hands around over her skin, realizing that she was naked.

I pulled away and looked down at her gorgeous body. Ohhhh, she was so beautiful. Her breasts where a work of art, and her stomach was toned and and tight. Her hips were perfectly rounded, and she stood there, letting me look her over.

"I really can't stay long, Nick," she said. "We aren't allowed to have relations with the guests....I could get fired."

"I'll get you a job, my lady," I said. I pulled her close again, kissing her deeper. Then realized something. I pulled away and looked into her eyes, "I feel like a fool," I said. "I don't even know your name, I must know it."

"It's Katherine...Katherine Gelliss," she said softly. "My maiden name was Katherine Gillmore."

"You are married?" I was shocked. I hadn't even to think about that. She knew I was married as when I signed in the week before into the hotel. When asked of family to reach in case of emergency, I had replied, "I'm not married," and then gave my parents names and phone numbers.

She nodded her head, and turned around, and walked to the bed, laying on it. "But I'm going through a nasty separation, so don't worry about it."

My shock calmed, and I walked to the bed with her, laying next to her. "I am sorry it didn't work out."

"It's okay, my sweet Nick," she said, moving her hand through my hair, smiling at me. "I just wanted you to know my maiden name in case you come back through town and want to get a hold of me."

"I see...." I said. We both felt the breeze through the open door to the balcony. Her body shook a little, but not much. I slid my hand up and down her leg slowly, feeling little goose bumps form on her skin. "You cold my dear?" I asked.

"Just a little, but I'll be fine." She stood up and crossed to the light switch, turning it off. By turning on the ceiling light, that left two small lamps on. She then crossed to the doorway to the balcony. She grasped the cord to the curtains and opened them up wide. It was dark outside, and the only lights from the street were from the cars and the neighboring buildings. It was almost 9 p.m. and I was sure no one would be looking up at the hotel and notice her standing next to the window naked.

I stood up, and undressed as I went to her. She kept standing there, looking out. When I was naked, like her, I stood behind her, and wrapped my arms around her.

"I will miss you so much, Katherine..." I whispered into her ear. I kissed her neck below her ear lobe, and licked down to her shoulder, kissing it and then moving to the back of her neck, moving her hair to the side. It was soft and smelled so sweet.

"I will miss you, Nick," she said, turning around and facing me. She walked backwards, going out onto the balcony. The balcony isn't very big, but big enough to have two chairs and a small table. She leaned against the railing, resting her elbows against it and tossing her head around, making her hair flow in the wind.

I glanced around, no one else was on their balcony's on the floor, and I stepped out farther. I stood next to her, my body against hers. I kissed her chest, taking her breasts in my hands. I heard her moan as I kissed her breasts. I licked her nipples, each with gentle strokes from my tongue and I lick suck from my mouth then moving the other. She ran her hands through my hair and kept me close to her. I moaned as I moved my hands down her body, cupping my hands on her ass cheeks. I stood, lifting her up.

She gasped as I lifted her. "Don't be scared...I won't hurt you," I whispered. I lifted her enough to have almost sitting on the railing, and decided to just let her lean back, her back arched over the cold steel. She tilted her head back and her hair swayed towards the ground below us. She wrapped her legs around me, very tight.

"Loosen up, baby.....please," I said. I felt her tense a little. Knowing that she wasn't for sure, I kissed her breasts again. Biting gently on her nipples, she moaned out. Her legs relaxed a little, and I moved my hands down from her ass cheeks to her legs. I held onto her by holding her up with her legs. I slid her pussy towards my hard dick, and felt my rod slide from her ass to her pussy. Feeling her moist opening, I thrusted into her.

Her body jolted, and she whipped her hair around. She moaned out again, as I thrusted into her deeper. I thrusted in and out of her tiny pussy. She moaned to me and grunted as I did. I fucked her harder and harder, her body almost limp as she was about to cum. I grabbed her lightly by the throat, and put her head over the railing. She moaned and let me choke her gently as I fucked her.

We didn't care if anyone saw or heard us. We just let our bodies react to the others, and we kept our efforts up until she finally came. Her body tensed, and her legs wrapped around my waist. I didn't cum, but almost did as her pussy clenched my shaft and she grunted as I thrusted one last time into her. Her legs shook, and to keep her from falling, I pulled her down safely. I sat on one of the chairs, my dick still hard.

She stood there, leaning against the railing, her legs stopped shaking a minute or two. By then, my dick had softened. I smiled at her, and she smiled too. "Thank you for saying good bye to me Nick," she said.

"I wish I didn't have to go," I said.

"Me too," she replied. "But I really need to go now, someone will notice that I was up here for a long time."

"Please don't go yet, I need you again." I stood up and held her close.

"I really have to go Nick, I'm sorry," she said pulling away. She went into my room and got her jacket and started to put it on. I walked in after her and turned her around. I kissed her deeply on the mouth, not letting her go. She kissed me back for some time and then tried to pull away, but I held her while I kept kissing her.

I moved her towards the bed and pushed her gently onto it, she fell onto the bed and I followed after her. I kissed her as I crawled onto the bed with her. She moaned as she felt my hand run up her inner thigh to her pussy. A cold rush of air blew in to the room, and I felt her pussy tighten.

"Wow," I said, stunned by how her body reacted to the cold air.

"What?" she asked.

"Your pussy got tighter when the cold air blew in.....that was amazing." I got off the bed and went over to the little fridge that was next to the desk and TV. It had a miny bar, and I had felt that I would never need it.

Now was the time to use it, I though to myself. I took the key from next to the TV, and inserted it into the opening on the fridge, unlocking it. I opened the door and looked at what was inside. Tiny bottles of booze was lined up on the door, and in a small compartment of the fridge, was an ice tray with tiny ice cubes. I took the tray out and a few bottles. I went back to the bed, grabbing a towel from the table by the window and laid it on the bed next to her.

I twisted the tray and popped out a few ice cubes onto the towel. I picked up a cube, and crossed over to her. I slide the ice from her knee down towards her foot. She moaned. "That's cold, Nick....and come on, I really must go." She started to get up.

"Lay down, please," I said. "I want to get to say good bye." I put the ice down on the towel, and went to my closet. I took out a few of my ties that were a tie hanger in the closet. I crossed back over to her, "Put your hands above your head, my dear."

She wasn't for sure if she should, then slowly raised her hands. I quickly tired her hands together so she couldn't refuse. She smiled up at me, and then I tied another tie around her wrists, and tied the slack to a reading lamp attached to the wall above the bed. She looked up, and realized that she couldn't move. I kissed down her chest, licking in circles around her breasts. Then I sat up, and with the final tie, wrapped it around her eyes, blindfolding her.

She was a little unsure of the situation, and I could tell by her movements as I touched her body. "Shhhhhhhh," I whispered to her as she moaned. "You are just fine." I took an ice cube and slide it around her inner thighs. She moaned again, only quieter. I slide the ice cube up towards her pussy lips, they instantly tightened at the coldness and grew red. I leaned my face down and licked up and down her slit, warming her up. Then I grabbed onto two more ice cubes on the towel.

With out her knowing what I was about to do, I licked around her clit, flicking it with my tongue. Then, I slide the two ice cubes quickly into her pussy. Her body jolted and she screamed out in pain and pleasure as the ice began to melt in her hot cave. She moaned and told me to take them out. I laid on my stomach on the bed, and watched her pussy up close as it jolted around. Her lips were red and cold to the touch, I could only imagine how her inner walls were feeling. I moved my face to her pussy, and with my fingers, opened her lips. The cubes slid out, much smaller than they had been going in.

I leaned my head forward and licked her pussy lips. Her body reacted to my warm touch and she did her best to envelope my mouth with her cunt. I pulled away, leaving her wanting more of my warm tongue. I grabbed another ice cube and put in my mouth. I leaned back down and began to lick at her pussy. She moaned and took the licking, bucking her hips as she began to cum. As her pussy spasmed, I slid my tongue around and got the ice cube on my tongue. I pushed the cube into her pussy as I licked her and screamed out as I pushed the cube farther into her pussy, her cunt gripping my tongue as she came hard.

The cube was melting fast, sending her juices and the water out in a nice flood, oozing out of her pussy, dripping over her upturned ass, dribbling down over her little ass hole and onto the bed. She moaned as I darted my tongue in and out of her pussy faster and faster. I moved my fingers over her cunt, rubbing her clit and stroking it as I wiggled my tongue in deeper in her tight, wet, cold opening.

She screamed out again, and her pussy flooded my mouth. If she squirted, I couldn't tell. There was so much liquids coming out of her pussy, she was so wet. I pulled up from the bed and got on my knees. I grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her up too, holding her legs on my shoulders. I slipped my fingers into her pussy and pulled out some of her juices. As I pulled out her juices, her ass hole got wetter. I slide my thumb into her pucked hole, and felt the wonderful tight sensations of her ass hole.

I had only done one girl analy, and it was in college. I wasn't for sure if my lovely Katherine had been analy deflowered, until I slide my thumb in deeper. "Ahhhh," she moaned out. "That feels good...I never knew that would feel so good....." Her hips bucked around, and she moaned deeper.

"Can I fuck you in you ass, baby?" I asked, sliding my wet thumb in and out of her tight ass hole. I leaned my head down and licked at her clit while I stroked my thumb in and out of her ass hole.

"Will it hurt?" she asked, biting her lower lip as I bit down on her clit.

"Just a little, but don't worry, I'll be gentle baby." I reached my hands up and grabbed onto the restraints, releasing her from the ties. She laid her arms down on the bed, and moaned as I kept licking her clit and opening up her ass hole.

I pulled my thumb out and moved my face away. "Keep the blind fold on still baby, okay?"

She nodded her head.

I got off the bed and moved a chair over to the wall mirror next to the bathroom door. I turned on the light in the bath room so it lit up the chair better. I took one of my bottles of lotion from the counter and placed it on the table next to the chair. I walked back to the bed and had her get up. I grabbed the two liquor bottles and moved her over to the chair. I put the bottles next to the lotion bottle.

I sat on the chair, and turned her around. She faced the mirror, and I took a hold of her hips, pulling her back towards me, having her stand between my open legs. I opened the lotion and squirted some onto my fingers.

"Bend over Katherine, I need to get you ready," I said lightly to her. She bent over, placing her hands on her knees to steady herself. She felt the coolness of the lotion across her ass crack, and it crossed over her ass hole quickly. She moaned out loud, and I slide my fingers into her ass hole.

"Ohhh god!" she cried out as I thrusted my fingers in deeper into her ass hole. "Oh god, that is amazing!" she cried out.

I pulled my fingers out, and then squirted more lotion on my hand, this time, smoothing it over my hard dick. I put my hands back onto her hips, and I pulled her back, making her start to sit on my lap. "Put your hands on your ass cheeks baby," I whispered. She grabbed her ass cheeks. "Good, now spread them apart for me, okay?" She opened up her ass cheeks, and my dick slide between them. I felt her pussy, then moved back, and slide across her ass hole. She instantly moved, and taking the chance, I slide my cock into her ass hole while pulling on her hips.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" she almost screamed.

I put my hand on her mouth. "Shhh, baby...it's okay." I could tell she was crying, and I removed the blind fold. She looked at her self in the mirror. I put the blind fold in her mouth. "Bite down on this if you need to you, honey....it's okay, it won't hurt for long."

I wrapped my fingers around her hips and moved her back more, sliding my cock deeper into her ass. Her tight hole wrapped my cock tightly in it's grasp, and I almost lost it and came, but I held it off. I slid my hands towards her front and moved across her clit. She moaned in response, and I stroked her clit faster as I pushed my cock in deeper. Finally, she was completely on my lap, my cock deep inside her.

I moved my hands to the back of her legs. "Put your feet up on the wall, baby..." I said. I helped her move her legs up, and put them on the wall on either side of the wide mirror. She looked in amazement as she could see her ass hole get opened up by my thick cock.

"Ohh my god, it hurts...." she whispered.

"Does it hurt too much, my dear?" I asked. I didn't want to hurt her, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. But my god, her ass felt so good!

"It's okay..." she said. I grasped my hands on the under part of her legs and held her up a little, and pulled up and down on my cock. I watched in the mirror as my cock slide in and out of ass hole. I moaned, amazed too at how it looked.

We watched ourselves in the mirror, getting turned on more. She put her hands on the arms of the chair and helped. She pushed herself off my cock then lowered herself back onto it, letting my thick rod push into her tight ass hole then slide out then push back in.

We did this for a few minutes until I knew she was used to the tight feeling, the feeling of her ass being full with something she wasn't used to.

I took one of the liquor bottles. It was still very cold, and I slide down her front. It wasn't very big, but it was just what I needed. I put the bottom of the bottle against her clit and pushed it. She moaned out loud as the coldness made her jump a little, making my cock go deeper into her ass.

She now had her muscles paying attention to her clit getting abused by the cold glass. And she wasn't feeling her ass get pushed into deeper. She moaned out again. I moved the glass towards her cunt, and slide it in slowly. Her pussy clenched down on the glass, and she moaned to me, telling me it was too cold. "I'll fix that baby..." I said, moving the bottle in and out of her tight pussy. I could feel the bottle against my cock through the thin wall of skin between her ass and her pussy. I felt the coldness mix with her warmth and her pussy clench the bottle, letting my cock get massaged by her relaxing of her ass hold.

I moved the bottle in deeper, then pulled it out. It felt warmer. "Mmmm, baby..." I said to her, "your pussy warmed it up. That's no good." I put the bottle on the table and let her continue to fuck my cock with her ass hole. She moaned and bucked her hips as she pulled herself off my cock then slide back down on it. She tilted her head back as I licked her neck, and when she wasn't looking in the mirror, I took the other bottle and slide it into her pussy.

The coldness shocked her and she clenched both her pussy and her ass hole, making my cock almost explode. "Hmmm, that's it baby. Fuck the bottle! Take a hold of it and fuck it good" I told her. She pushed herself back onto me and let go of the arm rests. She grabbed the small bottle and thrusted it in and out of her pussy. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed her off my cock, then pulled her back on, filling her ass hole deeply.

She threw her hear back. "Ohhh god, Nick!" she moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Hmmmm, yeah....fucking cum....ohhh god!" I grunted as I fucked her tight ass. I felt her body shake, and her pussy squirted as she came. I reached a hand in front and pulled her hand away, letting the bottle fall out to the floor. I slapped her cold pussy. SLAP!! She screamed out and jumped a little, making her ass twitch around my pulsating cock. SLAP!! I threw my hand back onto her cunt. She squirted again, getting my hand wet. SLAP!! SLAP!! I threw my hand down fast and hard. Her pussy was a dark red, and I watched in the mirror as I kept her legs open wide, my hands on her inner thighs, my index fingers inside her pussy lips.

12