While Away, Businessman Will Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my fingers into her pussy and opened it up. My thumbs stroked her clit. "Come for me baby, I want to see you squirt!" I said. She moaned out, feeling my hard thumb rub against her clit fast and hard. Her body responded, and her tits shook up and down as I thrusted in and out of her tight ass hole. My fingers slid in farther into her pussy, and I opened her up wider, my dick pressed deeply into her ass and my fingers opening up her pussy. She screamed, and her body shook violently.

"I'm cumming!!!!!" she screamed. I watched in the mirror as her pussy clenched around my fingers, trying to close but couldn't. Then she moaned out. Her pussy did it's best to close around my fingers, and her pussy shot out her cum, it hit the mirror in a quick burst.

Seeing her her juices squirt out in the mirror pushed me over the edge. I moaned and pulled my fingers out of her pussy, grabbing onto her hips. I thrusted in and out faster and faster, until I felt my balls shrink up, ready to explode. I yelled out, and filled her ass with my huge volume of cum, her ass spasmed around my dick, and my cum trickled out, sliding onto my balls and dripping onto the floor. She moaned, watching her ass leak my juices.

She leaned her head back and looked at me in the mirror. "Ohhh god, Nick...." she moaned. "I will miss you so much."

"Me too....." I said. I breathed in deeply. "I will miss you so much, Katherine."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I hope you enjoyed this series. There will be no more stories for these two characters, so if you are wanting their adventures to continue, you better use your imagination.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
aglaisaglaisalmost 18 years ago
Thank you - great story

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Will they see eachother again?

I want to know.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Thunderstorm Christina has an erotic awakening.in Anal
How Was That Movie? The usual date turns naughty at the theater.in Loving Wives
Swinging Among the Vines A couple discover that they really like swapping partners.in Group Sex
Psychology 1 - Virginity 0 An ugly duckling learns how to become a swan.in First Time
Booth Chronicles: Story of Desire You visit Desire again.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories