While Cupid's Away...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers

Two fingers rapidly thrust into her saturated canal, almost matching the length and girth of his cock a few minutes earlier. His cream and her wetness dripped from her knuckles and spattered over the floor as she masturbated. The fingers of her other hand rubbed her clit in circles at a feverish pace. She lashed her head back and forth, panting as she drew ever closer to climax.

She squealed and lurched as her second orgasm overcame her, the fingers of one hand buried deep inside her and the other pressed tightly over her throbbing bud. As her climax ebbed, she let her hands fall to her side and moaned languidly in the afterglow.

Vilmar smiled at his memory crystal, knowing that it would surely bring him much pleasure and coin with such a vision stored within it. A second later, a knock on the door caused him to snap his head toward the sound in a panic. Not a single spell of his vast collection would coalesce in his mind, and the sight of the doorknob turning did absolutely nothing to calm him.

His mind raced as the door started to swing open.

{~~~~→♥.♥←~~~~}

Aldaron pulled free of the barmaid, knowing that she was completely spent this time. Her breathing shallow and her eyes half closed, she twitched on occasion, but otherwise had no strength to move.

Leena stood in the doorway with her arms crossed, shaking her head. The poor barmaid's sex glowed angry red from enduring the power of Aldaron's immortal phallus -- multiple times if Leena had to guess. Shimmering sweat coated the woman's body from head to toe despite the chill in the air. Seeing a wince that she knew resulted from pain and not pleasure, Leena stepped forward.

"She is only mortal," Leena chided as she summoned up her powers to put the woman to sleep.

"Are you offering your immortal body to me in exchange?" Aldaron responded, turning to give her a good look at his still stiff cock while he lecherously stared at her nude body.

"No," Leena snapped, and then held her hand over the barmaid's abused sex, palm down. Golden light twinkled from around Leena's hand, and when she pulled it away, the barmaid's nether lips were once again a healthy pink.

"I would have done so. I may wish to return to this one," Aldaron chuckled.

Leena turned toward him with a scowl and put her hands on her hips. He ignored her posture and stared at her bare sex, licking his lips suggestively. Leena scoffed and said, "I would have words with you."

Aldaron swung his legs over the edge of the bed and said, "Unless those words are fuck me, I'm not interested."

"You tried to make one of my charges stray. You know full well that is a breach of etiquette."

"I'll feed Erotine grapes for a few hours and she'll forget all about it," Aldaron countered as he looked around for the bow and quiver he'd absently discarded upon entering the bedroom with the barmaid.

Leena loosed and exasperated growl and stomped her foot, as angry as a servant of the goddess of love could possibly become.

Aldaron suddenly stood and swept his eyes across the floor, his gaze darting chaotically this way and that. He then turned toward Leena and clenched his fists, baring his teeth and snarling between them, "You talk about a breech of etiquette, and then you hide my bow and quiver."

Leena shook her head and said, "I did no such thing. If you hadn't expended so much of your power on this poor woman, you would be able to sense where it is."

Reaching out with his power, Aldaron desperately searched for his magical weapon. While he didn't feel it, he did detect something else. Walking to the spot where he'd discarded his bow and quiver, he felt the lingering evidence of another in the room.

His actions made Leena curious, and so she reached out with her senses as well. She too felt the intrusion of someone in the room, and the tingle of magic.

"A mortal has my bow. You have to help me find the fool," Aldaron snapped, flailing his arms in his anger and worry.

"Why should I?" Leena asked with a sarcastic smile that looked altogether unnatural on her beautiful, serene face.

"Didn't you hear me? A mortal has my bow. An immortal weapon is in the hands of one of these short-lived lessers."

Leena certainly understood the danger, but she had Aldaron in an unusual position of weakness, and she meant to take advantage of it for the common good. "I'll help you, but only if you promise to never again interfere with our charges. Not just mine, any of them."

"Fine, I promise. Now, let's go."

"Not so fast. I'm not accepting your word alone. My joy in the love of others and your virility are the bond." She held out her hand, fingertips extended.

Aldaron clenched his fists so tightly that his knuckles turned white. He growled in defeated frustration and thrust his hand out. Though their fingers never touched, tiny motes of magical energy arched between their hands to seal the bargain. He jerked his hand away from hers almost immediately and snarled, "Now find my bow."

Leena smiled, closed her eyes, and reached out with her mystic senses.

{~~~~→♥.♥←~~~~}

Vilmar rifled through his robe for some magical device that could prevent the door from opening, forgetting the ring on his finger in his panic. When he felt the wooden body of the bow, he snatched it up and fitted an arrow without conscious thought. His brain didn't even register who was entering before the bow twanged and the arrow found its mark.

"Well," the wizard chuckled as the blonde emitted a gasp, kicking the door closed behind her at the same time as she tore open the buttons of her blouse. Her breasts were far larger than the dark-haired woman who owned the home, causing Vilmar's eyes to open wide in delight. Only seconds later, he received a second welcome surprise when she dropped her skirt to the floor, revealing a mound shaved completely bare of hair and hidden by only a translucent pair of panties.

On the table next to him, the brunette sat up and purred. "Emily, you have such gorgeous breasts. I've always wondered what they'd look like bare."

Emily ran her fingers through her blonde tresses and crossed the room toward the table where the dark-haired woman reclined. "Yours are wonderful too, Serena. They're so perky. But I've seen them before." She then licked her lips, her eyes dropping to the curls between Serena's legs, "I've been curious about something else."

"Me too," Serena seductively agreed as she stood up from the table.

Vilmar's mouth dropped wide open as the two women kissed, their hands roaming over each other's backs and bottoms. Somewhere beneath his stunned amazement, a tiny part of his brain managed to activate his memory crystal to hold the incredible sight he beheld forever.

When their lips parted, Serena took Emily's hand and pulled the blonde toward the bedroom. Vilmar pushed his robe, the bow, and arrow out of his lap as he hurried to follow, feeling just the slightest twitches of life returning between his legs.

He arrived just in time to see Serena pull her blonde friend down to the bed on her lap. Both women laughed, and then Emily moaned deep in her throat when Serena's hand crept around to slip beneath the panties that the blonde still wore. "Mmm, you're so wet," Serena moaned into Emily's ear. She then brought her dampened fingers to her lips and licked them clean.

Emily stood and pulled down her panties, revealing her pink folds to her friend, Vilmar, and posterity in the form of the memory crystal. She crawled onto the bed and lay back, parting her legs wide in invitation -- one that Serena accepted without hesitation.

Vilmar sat down on the bed to attain a close vantage point as the brunette lowered her head to her friend's bare sex. Serena's tongue flickered like that of a snake, dancing over Emily's folds. The blonde beauty teased her nipples and watched, her hips twitching upward toward Serena's tongue.

A broad stroke of the brunette's tongue then parted Emily's labia, and both women moaned. A warbling sigh slowly escaped Vilmar as he watched, his manhood now straightening just a little.

Serena suckled Emily's folds between her lips for a few moments, and then darted upward to worm her tongue beneath the blonde's hood. Emily's upper body shot up from the bed, she yelped, and pinched her nipples hard.

Moaning into her friend's pussy, Serena devoured Emily. Vilmar watched as if in a trance, unable to take his eyes off the vision of one beautiful woman licking another. "Oh, yes," the blonde exclaimed repeatedly in a wide range of tones and volume, from low moans to high-pitched squeals.

Serena shook her head back and forth as she nodded it up and down, her tongue between the blonde's labia stimulating every inch of Emily's quivering sex. She then locked her lips over the blonde's hood and continued to shake her head, tonguing the bud beneath as well.

"Oh -- oh -- oh," Emily gasped out, the time between the words growing shorter with each utterance until words degraded into a series of sharp, ridiculously short breaths that Vilmar absently thought couldn't have drawn much air into the woman's lungs. The blonde confirmed that thought a moment later as she noisily drew in a great breath, and then let it out as a loud scream.

Serena moaned as Emily's juices washed over her tongue and the blonde's thighs clamped tight around her head. She had little choice but to ride her bucking friend's hips as Emily thrashed in the throes of orgasm.

When Emily's muscles finally relaxed, Serena sat up and licked her lips, gathering up the bittersweet nectar that coated her mouth and chin. She nudged the blonde until Emily moved over on the bed, forcing Vilmar to shift as well. As soon as her back came to rest on the bed and her legs parted, Emily sat up to return the favor her friend had just done for her.

Now hard and throbbing once again, Vilmar took advantage of Emily kneeling between Serena's legs. As soon as the blonde took her first taste of Serena's juices, Vilmar pulled up on Emily's hips and aimed the swollen tip of his manhood at the woman's glistening pink lips.

Emily groaned into Serena's folds as the wizard's cock slid into her already saturated canal, and then immediately returned to enthusiastically lapping the brunette's wet heat.

Vilmar grunted as he thrust into the blonde's hairless pussy with every ounce of strength and speed he could muster, pushing Emily's face into her friend's folds. His eyes roved from Serena's jiggling breasts to the back of the blonde's head moving over the brunette's pussy. Having spurted his seed only a short time earlier, the wizard found stamina beyond anything he had previously known.

Serena cried out in orgasm as Emily's flickering tongue pushed her over the edge. A few thrusts later, Vilmar's resistance wavered from the excitement of hearing the brunette come on Emily's tongue. When the blonde reached her peak as well, her walls clamping down around him and her muffled scream emerging from between Serena's thighs, Vilmar succumbed to the inevitable.

An inarticulate, half-choked sound burst forth from him as he pulsed and flooded Emily's canal with a warm pool of semen. His weight fell heavily upon the blonde as his every ounce of energy spurted out of him with his cum.

{~~~~→♥.♥←~~~~}

Aldaron disentangled his bow and quiver from the wizard's robes, and picked them up with a sigh of relief. He donned the quiver and holstered the bow a second later.

"My part of the bargain is complete," Leena declared with a smile.

"You know I'll keep my word," Aldaron grumbled as he stomped toward a bedroom door, where the sound of panting and the scent of sex hung heavily in the air.

Leena followed, both cupids now masked with their strongest glamours because they knew a skilled wizard was involved in the theft of the bow. She made a face when she saw the hook-nosed, gangly man lying spent on the bed with two gorgeous women.

Aldaron snorted and said, "I don't think there's much question which one is the thieving wizard, and I know exactly how to teach him a lesson."

His anger was so strong that he didn't even shield his thoughts from Leena. She covered her mouth and gasped in amused surprise. Though she knew she shouldn't enjoy Aldaron's vengeance, the wizard surely deserved it for taking advantage of the two women. "I'll have no part of that," she said, but just the slightest hint of a chuckle betrayed her feelings.

Aldaron pulled his last arrow and said, "I don't need your help -- just this."

Leena nodded and turned on her heels. A few seconds later, she sailed heavenward on silent wings to replenish her arrows for another day of bringing love to the world.

{~~~~→♥.♥←~~~~}

She usually didn't return to the world so early in the morning, but Leena could not help herself this day. First, she checked in on her charges. All was well with them, love blossoming in every situation.

Next, she looked in upon the barmaid whose bed Aldaron had shared. Thanks to Leena's healing, all she remembered was a night of perfect, unbelievable bliss with a man who was unnaturally handsome and well endowed. The silly smile on her face let Leena know that nothing ill had come to the woman.

Serena's house was Leena's next stop. Here too, she discovered that the strange events of the evening had done no harm. Neither Serena nor Emily really remembered the wizard clearly. Both knew that they had shared a bed with a man, but it was sharing each other that dominated their thoughts. Though both women had denied it, the feelings they expressed to each other under the influence of Aldaron's arrows were genuine. Now that magic had broken the ice between them, they discovered that their friendship had additional benefits.

The two friends and lovers were taking advantage of those benefits when Leena arrived to peek in on them.

Leena could not resist peeking in on the wizard who had unwittingly set all of the previous night's events in motion. She arrived just in time as the wizard awakened.

Vilmar's sleepy eyes suddenly shot wide open when he beheld the woman in the bed with him. The memory of taking her emerged vividly in his mind, and he tasted bile as his gorge threatened to rise.

The woman had eyes crossed so badly that she probably knew every pore in her nose, which itself was so pointed as to almost resemble a wedge of pie. She was short, stocky, had no breasts to speak of, and a bottom twice as wide as her thick waist. She slept with the smile of contentment and wonder that only a woman having sex for the first time could muster, displaying buckteeth large enough to do a rabbit proud.

Leena couldn't help but chuckle as the wizard fearfully extradited his arm from beneath her body, silently mouthing prayers that she didn't wake up and seriously considering gnawing his own arm off rather than risk her awakening.

Once he was free, he frantically searched the single-room dwelling for his robe. Leena knew he wouldn't find it -- or the magical device that had stored the images of Serena and Emily together. Aldaron had planned to take those as trophies of his revenge. He then intended to restore the wizard's stamina, drop him in the woman's house, and plunk his last arrow in the ill-fated wizard's butt.

When the woman on the bed laughed in her sleep, sounding for all the world like the braying of a mule, Vilmar panicked.

He grabbed the first piece of cloth he could find, a garish floral printed sheet, and burst through the door as fast as his bony legs could carry him. Leena watched with amusement as townsfolk did double takes to stare at the gangly wizard fleeing for his life, wrapped in a sheet covered in obscenely bright tulips.

Leena grinned so wide that her face ached and let out a musical little laugh. She then silently chided herself, though she knew even her goddess found the whole thing amusing and just.

With all right in the world, Leena pulled an arrow from her quiver and went in search of someone who needed love in his or her life.

{~~~~→♥.♥←~~~~}

Hope you've enjoyed this quirky little tale from my world of fantasy. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment via the public comment board or email. A free author lives on comments from readers. That's our bread and butter!

Reader votes also determine the winner of the contest, so read and vote on as many as you can. Many stories struggle to reach the number of votes needed to qualify because there are so many entries. Won't you toss your coin in their hat with a vote?

If you liked this story and would like to read more stories from my fantasy world, you can always add me to your favorites to keep up with new releases and jump straight to the tales I've already told.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers
12