While I Was Sleeping

Story Info
Exhausted wife lays down for a nap, or so she thinks...
1.6k words
4.08
32.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This day has worn on forever, and it seemed like I would never get a break. But finally, everything was done, and it was time for me.

I climbed the stairs, pulling the elastic from my hair and shaking out the long brown mane. Ugh, that bed looks really good…I bet a nap would feel awesome right now. Sigh. Nope, shower first Natalie, then you can snooze. I looked down at my sweaty exercise clothes. Yeah, you definitely need to bathe.

I turned the thermostat up a few degrees, and began to get ready for my shower. I crossed my arms in front of me and grabbed the edge of my sweatshirt, pulling it up and over my head. My leggings were next, and I hooked my thumbs underneath the waistband and slid the black shiny material down my legs. I didn't wear my usual bikini panties with my spandex, and so I didn't have that to deal with. The slight chill in the air caught my skin and little bumps appeared along my stomach and thighs and the soft hair along my arms rose a little. I finished my little strip session by slipping off my grey bra and stepped into the now-warm bathroom. Reaching behind the curtain, I turned on the hot water and lifted the lever to switch the flow to the showerhead. Striking a match, I lit an assortment of candles, and watched the smoke twist and weave through the air from the match after I waved it out. I turned off the lights.

The candles gave the bathroom an ethereal glow and the sound of muffled water was soothing. The first wave of steam escaped when I pulled back the curtain and stepped inside, quickly pulling it closed. Hot water enveloped my body as it flowed through my hair and ran down the curve of my back. I stepped back a little further into the stream and the water slid down the front as well, skimming my sides and wrapping along my hips before sliding along my inner thighs. Tilting my head back, I felt the water stream over my face, and it felt like there was nothing else in this world.

Finally getting down to business, I turned into the water stream and reached for my shampoo bottle. I squeezed a small amount of the amethyst-colored liquid into my hand. I began massaging my hair into a cloud of lather as the light fragrance of freesia wafted through the mist, relaxing me even further. Plunging under the water, I rinsed the soap from my hair and picked up my shower crème. Opening the cap, I breathed in the warm, musky scent of vanilla. I applied a little of this golden gel to my loofah and worked it into a rich lather. Lifting my arm, I ran the sponge along its length, circling around as I went. Repeating with the other arm, then gently stroking along my neck…down my sides…circling around my stomach…wrapping behind me to wash the nape of my neck to the small of my back… attending to the delicate place between my legs…sliding along my muscled thighs and calves and carefully washing my feet. I stepped once again back into the flow of the water and rinsed the white foam from my body.

The room was a cloud of steam when I stepped from the shower to dry off. I whisked the droplets of water from my skin before wrapping myself in one of the fluffy white bath sheets. After combing my chestnut-colored hair and lightly drying it with a towel, I shook out the full mane, allowing it to air dry. Lotion was next, and I smoothed the pale yellow cream along every inch of my freshly washed skin. Ah, much better. Now, about that nap…

Oh, yes, a nap was definitely just what the doctor ordered. The soft cotton sheets felt wonderfully smooth against my bare skin and the mattress had just the right support for my aching muscles. The royal blue comforter enveloped my body, wrapping it in softness and warmth. It seemed as though nothing ever felt so delicious as the feeling of relaxing there, drifting off to sleep as the last light of day faded.

It had been a long day for you as well. Work had been hard, with bosses and other assorted jerks constantly harassing you. The project had taken much longer than expected, necessitating you to work late that night. The drive home had been a blur, you were too tired to think about much except getting home to rest.

A quiet house greeted you as you walked in the door. No matter, this suits you just fine. Hmm, a plate of food from dinner is on the table, ready for reheating. Unfortunately, the late night required another inhalation of fast food at the desk. Ok, next item on agenda…bed. Your feet were dragging with every step up to the bedroom, by the time you reached the door you were convinced you'd just sleep in your work clothes.

Wait a minute, what's that? Stepping into the bedroom your eyes adjusted to the dimness and you realized I was already in bed and asleep as evidenced by my steady breathing. Suddenly, you weren't quite as tired as you were a minute ago. You walked over to the bed and gently eased yourself down next to my sleeping form. Leaning down, you breathed in the faint scent of soap and vanilla from my skin, still slightly warm from the shower. The comforter was pulled up just enough to cover me, but draped conveniently enough to show that I had opted to wear nothing for my nap. Returning your face to the side of my neck, you rested your cheek against my damp, freshly-washed hair. You brought your lips to my ear and gently breathed against the back of it, then kissed that sensitive spot only you know about. My eyelids fluttered and my neck arched back against you, breath gently catching before settling back into sleep. Oh no, definitely not tired anymore, especially one particular part that had stirred.

Making short work of your clothes, you returned back to your place beside me, this time slipping under the covers as naked as I. You decided to tease me, playing with me a little, at least as long as you could stand for.

Your fingers lightly brushed against my shoulder, careful to use the gentlest touch. You traced swirling patterns along the soft skin of my back, watching the reactions I gave and careful not to let me stir. Your strokes slowly worked their way around my sides, and you gently caressed my stomach. You never dipped below the ridge of my hip bone, but skirted the area with a maddeningly light touch. For all your ministrations, I still remained asleep, but my steady breathing had started to include gentle moans as you stroked along my skin.

You smiled to yourself as you watched my body react slightly to your touches and you moved over closer to me, your body barely brushing against my back. Placing your lips against my neck, you began a trail of soft kisses along my neck and shoulder. The touch of your hand against my hip became a little firmer as your stroking intensified ever so slightly. Sliding your hand around, you let you fingertips gently graze along my inner thigh, letting a single finger slide between my legs. My eyelashes fluttered more, and my breathing a little heavier. My body unconsciously arched back, pressing against your body. You were already aroused, but the sight of my face in the middle of what was obviously a wonderful dream, and the feel of my body pressed against yours was just too much. Sliding higher, your lips found that secret spot near my ear again and you began kissing and breathing against my neck with an increased passion as you gently pulled my hips back against you, no longer caring whether I awoke or not.

My eyes fluttered open, and I was slightly dazed, having just awoken from the most wonderful dream. I got my bearings a moment later and realized that it was not a dream, but instead reality. I felt your tongue and lips along my neck, your hand caressing me, the passionate whispers you were making in my ear, and the feel of your strong body pressed against mine; these were all too much.

I turned to face you, my pulse quickened from your teasing while I lay asleep. "And just what do you think you were doing, mister," I asked as you smiled seductively back at me.

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all…" you feigned innocence, but your hands were nothing but innocent as they continued to roam across my body. "The question is, what do you think you were doing falling asleep naked and tempting like that?" You wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to you. "As if I could resist a sight like that, when you're fresh from a shower and everything…" you nuzzled your face into my neck again, trailing kisses up to my face as you rubbed your hips gently against mine. "There's only so much a man can take, you know." I smiled, pulling your head down to mine, kissing you.

"Well, I know one thing that you can take…" I purred gently as I shifted positions, lying on my back. Following my lead, you moved your body over mine, covering me. I slid one leg up, wrapping it behind your thighs as I ran my hands across your arms and back. Looking up, I caught your beautiful eyes and gave a playful smile. "And as far as I'm concerned, you can take it whenever you want."