While in Jamaica Ch. 03

Story Info
Tonight she goes to him.
3.4k words
4.29
67.9k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean33
Sean33
332 Followers

After I could no longer hear the sexy clicking of her high heels on the outside walkway I grabbed myself a cold Red Stripe beer from the fridge and went outside. I looked out over the ocean which still showed a deep turquoise color from the full moon overhead.

I was alone, and she was with him.

She wasn't gone 10 minutes and I kicked myself for not insisting that she text me periodically thru out the evening.

Finally, after almost an hour I heard the little sound indicating a text came in and I quickly looked. There it was, her first communication of the evening to me. It was simple, but at least it was something. It read, "My feelings were right, he is very nice honey. We're having fun."

That was it. Ok, I was a already a little jealous but also starting to get turned on as well. I wondered, did they kiss briefly when they met? Did they dance yet? If so, how did they hold each other? What 'kind' of fun are they having? Had they discussed anything about going to his place? I wanted to know everything but just sent back a text saying that I love her keeping me up to date on everything and also that I, kinda needed her to.

A grueling 30 minutes went by and finally another text, it read, "Honey, it was so sweet what you put in my purse, and your note, thank you, I love you."

I just sent back something stupid like "Glad you liked it."

Then about 10 minutes later I got another and it said, "Babe, he saw everything you put in there. Kinda makes it hard to say I didn't plan it."

I didn't know what to say to this and took a swig of my beer. I realized I was getting nervous but also excited. She was right, I hadn't thought about the position I could put her in if he saw these items early in the evening. I hesitated and couldn't think of how to respond.

Then, I guess she couldn't wait and I got a short and to the point text. "Are you sure?"

Now I was absolutely going crazy. Why did I do that. By him seeing the items I put in her purse it put her in a position that actually would make it difficult for her 'not' to spend the night with him. Also what if he saw the note? Dammit! What if they both read it at the table together. This wasn't the way it was supposed to go. It was supposed to be more of just a tease, a fantasy, but I may have placed her in a position where if she didn't go to his bungalow, have sex, and stay thru the evening it would have actually been awkward.

And now she was asking me if I was sure. That must mean they had gotten to the point of discussing it, or at least the idea of going back to his place. I wanted her to make the decision, not me, but the decision seemed now to be mine. I took the easiest road I could think of and text'd back. "Honey, if that's what you want, then yes, I'm sure."

A minute later the phone rang. I answered and it was Michelle.

"Honey, he's in the mens room right now. Baby, he saw everything you put in my purse and he even had me show him your note. I need you to tell me what you want. He asked me to come back to his place."

"He also saw the baby doll outfit and nylons so he thinks that's what I was planning to wear for him if he does get me there. I'm sure he feels he'll probably be able to have sex with me if we go there too. What should I do? It would be so hard to tell him no at this point. You have to tell me."

I could hear the music in the background. I was confused, excited and by now, very hard. "Honey, it seems I put you in this position when I put those things in your purse, so, yes, I guess you should at least go back to his place with him."

"Really?" She said trying to sound serious, but I thought I could also hear a little excitement in her voice when she asked that.

There was silence as I struggled to think of what to say next and then she just simply asked, "And I should let him, fuck me?"

Damn, why was she doing this. Making 'me' spell it out for her. She was making me be the one to ask her to go back to his place and let him fuck her.

"Yes, ......................and fuck him." I finally relented.

"Everything?", She still wouldn't stop and kept making me say to her that this is what I wanted.

"Well, yes, everything that you two want to do together." I said.

"All night too? If he wants me to stay all night?"

"Yes, yes, that's ok too, all night." I answered.

"Ok baby, gotta run, he's coming back, goodnight." Then she just hung up.

That's all? I asked myself. "Ok baby, goodnight? What would happen tonight now seemed inevitable and I had been the one to make it this way. I would have to accept and live by anything and everything that happened tonight. My mind was in amazing and erotic turmoil and their night was just beginning. I wondered if there'd be anymore communication from her tonight but resigned myself to not getting any. I had another beer and tried to drift off to sleep with the phone on and right on the nearby night table in case she sent a text. Somehow I doubted she would be sending any from this point on.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep well. Each time I would wake up I imagined either her on top of him fucking him or underneath him being fucked. I awoke and looked at the clock and it was now after 3am so I knew, deep down, that Michelle had let him fuck her. It had to have happened. How could it not have?

Finally, I drifted off to sleep and the next thing I knew it was after 8am. I showered and made some coffee and was standing in just a towel wrapped around me pouring my first cup when I heard her key in the door. The door opened and there she was. I knew immediately that she had sex. I also could somehow tell that it was more than once since she'd left me last night.

She stopped briefly at the open doorway and looked at me. I looked at her and it seemed neither of us knew what to say. She tried to put a soft smile on her face and whispered softly, "Good Morning."

"Good morning." I said. Then she started slowly walking towards me as she tossed her purse on the bed and came into my arms and held me tighter than I ever remember. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and just said, "I'm sorry, I feel so guilty today."

I was mad, I was jealous, but I was also so damn excited. All these emotions rolled into one. I was holding my loving wife after she returned from being with another man. I was doing this yet I felt like I had to let her know that everything was ok.

Still, It was so good to have her back home and in my arms. I stroked her soft hair. She looked up at me with tear filled eyes and asked, "Do you still love me?"

"My God, of course I do baby, I said, I'm just glad to have you back."

"Honey, I know you want to talk. Let me take a quick shower while you pour the coffee and I'll meet you on the couch, ok?." She said.

"Ok, sure, sounds good" I said. I wanted so much to hear about her evening but didn't want to seem over anxious or excited either.

When she finally came out she looked like a sexy dream. She had actually put on the same sexy sheer baby doll that I had put into her purse just last night. The same one I was quite sure she had worn with him, but I needed to know.

"My God babe, you look fantastic." I had to ask, "Did you wear that last night too?"

She hesitated answering as she searched my eyes for my reaction. Seeing that I was more curious than upset she answered sweetly, "Yes." Then she continued and gave me some of the details she knew I must desperately need to hear.

She lowered her voice and said, "I wore it at his place, for him, but with him I wore the nylons too. I hope you don't mind that I don't wear them for you, their a little messy."

Then she did a little turn so I could look her over. Maybe it was so I could see that it was still her and her sexy little body and that physically nothing had changed. She was still my sexy little loving hot wife. She was now back and she was mine. Everything was fine.

I told her, "Babe, I was worried, that's all. Are you, OK?"

"Yes, I'm ok, but more importantly, are you?" She asked looking up at me as she came slowly into my arms.

"Sure, I'm ok, it was a long night though." I told her as I handed her a cup of coffee.

She let out just a little laugh probably imagining for the first time what I was doing as I waited thru the night and then whispered, "Yes, I imagine it was."

I then took her hand and my coffee and walked her over to the couch and we sat down together. I couldn't help looking her over. She sat up straight with her shoulders back. The outline of her full round breasts could clearly be seen under her sheer top and her nipples pushed out and showed thru the sheer fabric so beautifully. They also seemed hard and darker than normal as if she was turned on by all this. Maybe it was from the eroticism of what she was just about to disclose to her loving husband.

She noticed me looking at her breasts and her darkened hard nipples pushing outwards. When she saw where I was looking she slanted her head a little to the side and let a warm smile come to her face no doubt feeling more comfortable that I seemed still interested in her sexy body. She no doubt knew how excited I must be and seemed to like me that way. I was so anxious to hear of her night with him.

I desperately needed to get her talking about last night and to hear the details. I looked at her and gave her a warm smile as I asked, "I just want to make sure you had a good time, tell me, did you?"

Before answering she made me wait while she took a sip of coffee. Her eyes went up to mine and she slowly answered, "Yes, It.....was nice. He treated me good babe."

She was being vague and it was driving me wild. I brushed her hair with my right hand a little as I whispered, "Good, I'm glad," but I desperately needed to hear more.

I was so hard underneath the towel, it was difficult to hide it, but I tried.

"Then you,"..........I hesitated, for some reason finding it difficult as her husband to ask what I knew in my heart had happened. I gave her a soft kiss to reassure her that she could tell me things, damn, I had to hear. Then I completed my question, "Then you both had sex?"

She could immediately tell in my wavering voice that it was hard for me to ask. She looked into my eyes searching desperately for my feelings and then she ran her hand up my thigh. I knew what she was doing and searching for. She wanted to see if I was hard, that would tell her all she needed to know. She looked down to see if she could tell and softly ran her hand close enough to find out. There it was, she could feel it's hardness. When she finally knew that I was hard she smiled and then ran her fingers so teasingly up along the shaft. She looked up at me again and then finally whispered, "Yes honey, we had sex."

"Last night?" I asked.

"Well Yes, ......more than once last night." Then she leaned into me and gave me a soft reassuring kiss and added,............"But then, again this morning too."

I almost came from her confession but softly stroked her hair. Finally she said, "Hon? Can I tell you everything later tonight? Right now I'm a little tired, but first, I need to know your ok with everything." Then she took my hand and brought it so sensuously up along her sexy thigh. She slowly leaned back a little and slid her hips down as she opened her legs. Then she slid my hand up to her pussy and just over it.

I was almost shaking with excitement. "You'll tell me everything that happened later on tonight?" I asked.

A soft smile came to her and she only slowly and seductively nodded her head. "Yes, everything, tonight, I promise. I want to, I want you to know."

Then looking deep into my eyes she held my hand against her warm pussy and blew me away when she whispered softly, "Honey, I showered on the outside, ...........................but he's still very much inside of me."

I was now going crazy and I barely got the words out of my mouth without stuttering, "You mean, .....his cum?"

Now she was sure I was excited and she also knew just what to say.

She slowly nodded her head, "Yes, his cum. Honey, there was so much. I've never seen a man cum like he did."

Then she reached down and looking into my eyes she slowly pulled her panties aside for me. Then with her legs spread wide she asked, "Honey, here look, you can probably see it."

She saw me trying to look and then she softly took my hand and moved it to her swollen, warm, and still open lips. "Here, ..................slip your finger inside, it's ok, go ahead, do you feel it? Do you feel his cum in me?"

My finger slipped so easily inside. She was driving me wild and she felt so warm and full. I felt like I was in a trance and only could nod my head, yes, I could feel it.

She must have felt comfortable now that everything was ok with me. That I wasn't upset or overly jealous and that she was even turning me on by all this. She looked deep into my eyes and then softly whispered, "That's his."

I finally slipped my finger out of her and it glistened with what mostly must have been his wetness. She watched me intently as I looked at it. I was now finally and fully realizing what had happened last night.

Then, slowly, with a soft smile she took my wet fingers in her tiny soft hand, looked into my eyes and with her lips she softly kissed my wet finger tip. Some of the pearl white wetness was on her upper lip and as she looked at me she licked it off, then as I watched, she swallowed.

Then slowly she raised my own fingers upwards to my mouth as she whispered so slowly, "Show me? I really need to know your ok with everything that happened, that you still love me and your not upset with me. Then she moved it to my lips and continued to whisper, "Please? This is how I'll know for sure, ....lick your fingers. Lick them clean, I want to watch you do it."

How could she be asking me to do this? I did want her to know it was ok. I wanted her to know and to really feel it because I knew then that she would share all the nights details with me, if she was comfortable. It seemed the only way she would truly believe me and the only way she would open up about last night.

I hesitated briefly, but then, slowly I licked the sides of my finger and then I even sucked my finger clean as she watched me. I couldn't believe it, but I did.

When she saw me actually do it she smiled and said, "Oh honey, Yes, that's it, I love you, so much." Then she leaned into me and kissed me deeply.

She then lovingly reached down and slowly separated the towel around my waist letting my hard cock stand up and out. She gazed down at it and I couldn't help wondering if she was comparing me to Mike's own cock. I had already learned so far that she admitted to having been fucked by his at least three times while she was with him last night so now seeing mine it made sense for her to maybe compare.

"Oh baby, your's is so hard, are you excited? You are aren't you? Honey I'm tired and a little sore but I know you must need some release. Now, come, I want to feel my 'husband's' in me. I want you to make love to me too. I want you to cum in me too."

"You do want me now don't you?" She asked as she took my hand and walked me over to the bed.

"More than I ever have." I answered. I knelt before her and reached up and slowly slid her thong down over her hips, down her thighs and finally helped her step out of them. When her pussy came into view I even leaned forward and kissed it 4 or 5 times. I noticed the lips were still swollen and even a little open. I could tell he must have been considerably larger than me, but I wouldn't ask, not now. She would tell me all about that tonight, I was sure. Then I took her to bed and positioned her on her hands and knees as I pushed two pillows under her hips.

She looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled and said, "Ohhh, you want me from behind too baby?" Then she rested her head on her arms on the bed as she arched her back and pushed her sexy ass up high for me.

I put my hands on her hips and wondered if Mike had her like this too. Is this what she was telling me, that he had her like this too? I just had to know and as I moved up behind her I casually whispered, "Michelle, are you saying that Mike had you like this too?"

I heard what almost sounded like a brief laugh, then silence and then she raised her head and turned back at me and I saw that she was indeed smiling as she answered me, "Yes, this morning he took me like this too."

"So, I'm the second one this morning to have you like this?"

"Yes baby, your the second this morning to take me like this." she answered.

Oh my God I thought, I can't take anymore talk I needed release.

I was her loving husband and needed her so badly, but for that brief moment she had made me feel like I was nothing more than 'the next guy' to put his cock in her like this. It didn't bother me, in fact, somehow it made it even more exciting.

Then she moved each leg outward a little as she lowered her hips which caused her pussy to open for me in anticipation. The movement brought me back to realty. She was eager, ready, and waiting for another cock to penetrate her. I couldn't wait and buried myself deep in her with one push. She never gasped or even moaned. She just took it as if I had moved up in line and was merely the next guy to have her.

I then held her hips and fucked her like never before. I only lasted a minute but I came as hard as I ever have.

She was back home. My loving and very hot wife was back in bed with me and in my arms.

Afterwards we both drifted off to sleep as I imagined finally hearing about her evening with Mike later today.

Sean33
Sean33
332 Followers