While Jennie Slept

Story Info
Jennie gets visit from horny half brother-in-law.
1.9k words
4.12
175.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a work of fiction. The names are real because it gives me a charge to describe my characters as I know them, but unless you know me or are incredibly intuitive, they'll just be names to you. Having said that, given the right circumstances, I'd make this work of fiction a work of non-fiction in a heartbeat.

We received the email early in October announcing that my wife Shawna's biological father, his wife and kids would be visiting from Texas over the holidays. Don, Shawna's father, was mostly absent in her life, so we were glad to have them visit so that she could catch up with him and his family. I was happy to have a chance to see his daughters and possibly have my way with one of them. Jennie, the oldest at 20, was a student at a Christian college in Arkansas. Her sister Ashley, 19, was also a college student at NYU. Lauren, the youngest, was just starting high school. All three were more beautiful than the next, and my mouth watered at the thought of getting some time alone with them.

They arrived at the airport two hours late, the result of unusually heavy holiday traffic. As they picked up their baggage, we could tell that they were a little frazzled with the journey and were ready to get to their hotel and relax. We collected their luggage and made our way to the hotel as quickly as possible. Upon arrival, however, we couldn't help but notice the packed lobby. The desk clerk explained that because of heavy travel and the impending snowstorm, several airlines had postponed their flights and put their passengers up in the hotel for the night. Even though Don and his family had reservations, they had been bumped in favor of the airline passengers, who had taken everything available thanks to the airline paying premium prices for the rooms. Defeated, we left the hotel and offered to let them stay at our house. It was another forty-five minute drive, but we had plenty of space to accommodate them all. Given the circumstances, they agreed to stay at our house until the hotel emptied out again.

We got home at about 11 o'clock that evening and settled them in. Don and Melissa (his wife and mother of the girls) were set up in the larger upstairs guest bedroom and Ashley and Lauren in the bedroom next to theirs. That left Jennie out in the living room on the sofa. She didn't mind, she said, as long as she had some warm blankets and a fan to block out the noise. No problem, we had plenty of each on hand.

After everyone had changed into their pajamas, we congregated in the living room to talk, have some wine, and unwind after such a stressful day. We got out seven large glasses and poured a generous helping into each glass, except for Lauren, who got grape juice (darn overprotective parents!) As we talked, I took a look to see if the girls were drinking their wine and to my delight, Jennie has finished half of her glass before I had taken three sips. Things might work out after all! Ashley was putting hers away pretty well, too, as were Don and Melissa. It must have been a very stressful flight for them to be drinking with such abandon. I was all for it, though, and brought out a second and then a third bottle. Looking around, I saw Jennie across the room looking back at me. We locked our gaze for several seconds, looked away, and found each other again. Her eyes were alive with mischief and a wicked smile crossed her lips. The drink had already succeeded in making me horny, and to now see this display was about to send me over the edge.

With everyone sufficiently sloshed and with Lauren having already retired for the night, we all said our goodnights and headed off to bed. Before going, though, I gave Jennie a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I also managed to cop a feel of her shapely ass, which brought a coo to her lips. I immediately felt my cock start to stiffen, which earned me a kiss on the cheek. I resolved to make another visit to the living room that night.

I lay in bed reviewing the events of the night. The trip to the airport, the fiasco at the hotel, the gathering in the living room, and the sight of Jennie getting more than just a little bit tipsy. My thoughts came back to the seemingly innocent kisses and the results of the stolen feel. My heart raced to think of what might transpire.

At about 3 o'clock, still unable to sleep, I silently rose from the bed so as not to awaken Shawna. I put on my nightshirt and slipped out of the bedroom and padded down the hallway to the living room. The only sounds were the fan gently blowing on Jennie and the refrigerator in the kitchen. There she was. A real vision of beauty, she stood about 5'5" with straight blonde past-the-shoulder hair tied back with a scrunchie. Her blanket had come down in her sleep to reveal her pajama top, a light blue tank top that wasn't too revealing, but was stretched tight over her tits. I figured them to be about a 34c or 34d, definitely a handful and then some. In the moonlight, I could see her nipples standing up through the thin cotton top, which sent a jolt of lust through me. Her fair skin was free of makeup and her lips were pursed as though she were about to kiss someone. She was going to make some lucky guy a wonderful wife someday, but I just wanted to make her my slut tonight.

I approached her, whispering her name. She smiled and whispered, "Oh, Matty!" Matty must have been her boyfriend at college. Good, she was in the mood! Maybe this would be my lucky night! I stood right beside her, my cock getting very stiff and tenting my nightshirt. I whispered to her once again, but she just sighed and smiled again. It must have been some dream! Getting bolder, I reached out my hand and touched her shoulder. No reaction from the object of my desire. I ran my hand down her arm and clasped her hand. I guided her hand under my nightshirt and up my right inner thigh. Her cool skin felt wonderful against my lusting body. I inched her hand upward until her fingers touched my hairy balls. Rubbing them against my ball sac, her fingers twitched and her fingernails raked against the back of my scrotum. She now cupped my balls in her right hand. I rotated my hips to get the full sensation of her hand in my most private area. I then guided her hand the shaft of my now fully erect cock. As if by instinct, she gripped my stiff dick and started gently to stroke it. I was in heaven as I received a handjob from my passed-out half sister-in-law.

As she stroked me, she began to tug on my cock, pulling me toward her face. I pulled up my nightshirt and guided my cock to her pink lips, pausing to rub the head of my cock on her lips before pushing myself gently between them. A droplet of precum slicked her lips, which she licked off. Her mouth opened and I inserted the head into her warm wetness. Her tongue fluttered over my cockhead and gentle suction surrounded me, making me almost shoot my load right then and there. I regained my composure and pushed my cock deeper in her mouth, getting about another inch-and-a-half in before I heard footsteps behind me.

It was my wife Shawna, bleary-eyed and only half awake. "What are you doing, hun?" she asked.

"Nothing, I heard Jennie mumbling when I went to use the bathroom, so I'm gonna cover her up with another blanket. Go back to bed. I'll be there in a few minutes." I had my back to her, so she couldn't see the lewd act going on not fifteen feet away from her. I appeared to be hunched over, pulling the blanket up over Jennie's beautiful tits. She must have bought the excuse, because I heard her stumble back down the hallway into our bedroom and shut the door.

The chance of being caught with my dick halfway in her half sister's mouth made me even that much hornier, and with Jennie working my cock with unexpected deftness, I was closer than ever to cumming. I pulled out of Jennie's mouth and stroked my dick until I came in my hand. Not wanting to waste the handful of sperm, I ran my finger through it and put it to Jennie's lips. I rubbed my cummy finger over her lips, and she chased it with her tongue, licking up the slimy trail. I then tipped my palm over her lips and let my jizz spill over her lips and tongue. She caught most of it, but some ran down her cheeks and chin to pool on her neck, which I licked off of her. I positioned myself over her mouth and let the cum dribble out of my mouth and onto her tongue. She reached out to lick it off and made contact with my tongue. We spent several seconds swapping my cum between our messy mouths. Gulping down the last of it, she sighed and smiled. "Matty!" she said.

Too far gone to go back to bed now, I decided to test my limits. Reaching down to her waist, I pulled her pajama top up until her glorious tits were fully exposed. I almost shot another load when I saw a hoop piercing each nipple. I immediately took one hoop and nipple in my mouth and sucked, got greedy and took the other one in. I alternated licks between each nipple, squeezing her tits together to form amazing cleavage, which I had to pull away and admire. I jiggled those fantastic tits once more before reaching my hand down into the waistband of her pajamas.

I ran my hand over her lower belly to find the waistband of her panties and pushed my fingers under it. Her hot skin was shuddering as I covered her mound, which I could feel was neatly trimmed. Not fully shaven, but with just a little tuft of pubic hair over the clit. I ran my fingers through her hair and continued to the sopping wet pussy beyond. Her clit was engorged and sensitive to the touch. She jumped slightly and her breathing quickened when I rubbed the hard little love button. Small cries of pleasure escaped her lips as I fingerfucked her. I alternated between rubbing her clit and sinking two fingers into her tight cunt. Pistoning my fingers deep into her soaked pussy, I brought her to orgasm in a fit of shaking thighs and thrashing legs. Pulling my fingers out of her, I licked them clean, wanting to taste all of her luscious cum.

Finally spent, I rearranged her pajamas, squeezing her tits one last time. Pulling the covers over her, I went into the bathroom to wash up and headed off to bed.

The next morning, I went into the kitchen to make some coffee. Jennie was already up, reading the newspaper and eating a bowl of cereal. "Sleep OK on that couch? I know it can be uncomfortable sometimes."

"I slept great!" she said. "Really deep and with some pretty interesting dreams," she said with that mischievous look in her eye again. "I had a weird taste in my mouth, though, so I hope you don't mind if I helped myself to breakfast." A mischievous look then appeared in my eye.