While John is Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly lick the underside of his cock from just above his balls, all the way to just under his big fat mushroom head. I swirl my tongue under the glans and a drop of pre-cum oozes from the tip. I quickly lick it off. Trailing my tongue back down his length I continue down to lick his balls. They are like extra-large eggs and I carefully suck them one at a time into my mouth and caress them with my tongue.

Avery is moaning and I start to pump his cock slowly with one hand while I continue to suck on his balls. I can feel his heartbeat in my hand, wrapped around those pulsing veins. As I look up at him with one of his balls in my mouth, I see his eyes roll back in his head.

I start slowly licking my way back to the tip of this monster and then slowly insert it into my mouth. Just the head. I want to use my tongue to massage the underside of his helmet while it is in my stretched mouth but it is so big I can barely move my tongue. I scoot back slightly so that I can take more into my mouth and Avery is moaning again. He can feel his hard cock sliding further into the back of my mouth and into my throat.

Three weeks ago, I was able to take him all the way into my mouth. It was the first time anyone had ever done that to him. He is just so big; most women can't do it. I really wanted to do it again, take all eleven inches but it's hard. I took as much into my mouth as I could. I was producing so much saliva, holding back my gag reflex that it was coming out in what seemed like buckets when I would slide him out of my mouth. It was running down my chin and onto my chest. I could feel it sliding down my tits and off my nipples.

With one hand on his balls, I could feel them beginning to tighten and I know he is getting close so I pulled him all the way out of my mouth. I asked him to slide forward on the chair and then I put my hands behind my back.

Looking up at him with my big brown doe-eyes and with my saliva dripping off my chin and covering my tits, I ask Avery, "Will you please fuck my mouth?" He looks down at me and I say, "I want you to grab my hair and shove that big cock in my mouth and fuck it like it was your wife's pussy. I want you to fuck my mouth until you shoot every bit of your hot cum down my throat."

His eyes get big and he hesitates only a second before he grabs my ponytail and pulls me toward his cock. He places the tip right against my lips and says, "Open up because I am going to fuck your slutty little mouth." And with that, he pushes his big hard cock all the way to the back of my throat.

When he says he is going to fuck my slutty little mouth I start to cum. I kept one hand behind my back but I reached down and shove three fingers straight into my dripping twat. The walls of my cunt are quivering against my fingers as I cum and cum.

Meanwhile, it is only about a minute of Avery slamming his giant cock into my mouth, choking me, gagging me, using my mouth just like I wanted him to, before he shoves it all the way in. I can feel my nose against his trimmed pubic hair as he holds my head tight against him. My eyes are watering, I can't breathe and he pumps stream after stream of hot cum straight into my belly. He is so far down my throat I can't even taste his spunk.

Just when I think I might pass out, he pulls his still hard cock out of my mouth with a pop. I fall back on my hands and he sits back in the chair. We are both breathing hard and I know my face must be really red.

I climb back between Avery's legs and lay my head in his lap. He put his hand softly on my head and strokes my hair. It is a full five minutes before either one of us says anything.

Avery reaches under, lifts my chin and says, "That was intense. I didn't mean to be so rough."

I think he is afraid that he hurt me. "That was intense, and exactly what I wanted." I say.

"OK, as long as I didn't hurt you."

"Well, all I have to say is that Lisa is one lucky girl if you fuck her pussy like you just fucked my mouth." I meant it to be funny but he didn't laugh.

"I wish I could. Lisa will only ever let me put about half of my cock in her before she says it is too painful. Even when she is on top, she never takes all of it. I don't know how you do it."

"All I know is that any time you need to use all of that thing, my door is always open."

"If you are Ok with that and James is Ok with that, I might have to start taking you up on it. Right now, I better get home before Lisa starts wondering what else I am working on over here."

"Ok, give her a hug for me and thank her for letting me use her giant."

I have just finished cumming for the second time using my big dildo when John calls at a little after ten.

"Hi Sweetheart, how was your day?" he asks.

"I did it."

"You did what?"

"I used my hall pass."

"That was quick, tell me about it."

For the next ten minutes I explain in excruciating detail how I sucked Avery's cock and then how I asked him to fuck my mouth. The only thing I changed was when he started to cum, I told John that he shot one stream down my throat and then pulled out and shot the rest of his load all over my tits. I even add that I then licked it off my nipples.

I know how John loves to cum on my tits and how he would react.

John hasn't said anything and now I am worrying that he is not happy. "Are you OK? Did I do something wrong?"

"God no Tab. I am in awe and my cock is literally as hard as it has ever been."

I breathe a sigh of relief and John goes on to tell me how he has been fantasizing about the night he first watched me suck Avery's cock, getting it all in my mouth and throat for the first time.

"Did he fuck you too?"

"No, I sent him home after he came. He was just over to fix a light in the kitchen and I attacked that snake of his while he was up on the ladder. He almost fell off."

We both laugh at that. "Thank you for telling me about it. I rather enjoyed your story."

He then repositions his laptop camera so that I can see his cock is hard. I can tell he enjoyed it and has been masturbating. The big swollen head is red and looks angry.

"Damn, I wish I was there to take advantage of that." I say. I have two fingers back in my pussy already and I reposition my camera to show John.

"Use your big dildo. I want to image it's Avery's cock fucking you."

"I have been imagining that all evening and have already fucked myself twice before you called!"

"Jeez, Tab, you are insatiable."

"Tell me about it. Maybe it's good you aren't here. I might fuck you to death and then where would I be?"

"I'll make sure to make a note in my will to have my friends take care of you after I'm gone."

We talk a little more and as I start to work more and more of that big dildo into my pussy and I start talking dirty.

"Can you see Avery's big hard cock stretching my tight little pussy? He is filling me up so good. Oh, John, he is fucking your slutty wife so good."

I hear John moaning and know he is getting close.

"Oh babe, he is fucking your wife's cunt so good." I whisper. I'm such a slut. I want his cum in my pussy."

John groans once more and grabs a tissue and deposits his cum neatly inside.

I don't think I can cum anymore but it sure feels good just feeling that big plastic cock filling my pussy.

John has to get back to work and he ends the call with a kiss and a promise to call again tomorrow.

********************************

This morning, I am really missing John. I take one of his button-down shirts and put it on. I can still smell him even though it has been laundered, or maybe it is just my imagination. Regardless, it makes me feel closer to him.

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful, sunny, and unusually warm day for this time of year.

Our back yard is rather secluded with an 8 foot, wood privacy fence on both sides of the back yard and a wrought iron fence and trees along the back wall that backs up to a golf course. From the golf course, because of the trees and the shrubs around the pool, you can just barely see the house.

This time of year things are already starting to bloom including the weeds. I starting walking around our backyard and along the fence that backs up to the golf course and soak in the warmth of the morning sun. I wasn't really thinking about golfers being out this early in the year but the truth is, you can play here all year round.

Our house sits along the fairway of the fifth hole. We are not in a spot where we have golf balls flying into our yard all the time but occasionally golfers will come close to the back fence.

I am still wearing John's shirt and have nothing on underneath and only two buttons holding the shirt closed. I'm wearing my flip-flops pulling the occasional weed and checking my flower beds when I hear a whistle. I realize that when I was bending down my shirt was gaping open and I probably just flashed my boobs to one of the golfers.

Looking up, I realize that it's James, my neighbor from down the street and one of the poker players my husband let fuck me. It's funny how I think of him that way now -- my neighbor that fucked me. He is in a golf cart by himself and drives up right next to the fence. I see Avery driving up behind him with someone I don't recognize.

"What are you guys doing? Shouldn't you be working?" I call to James.

"I'm playing hooky and Avery brought a client. You can't blame us for coming out on a day like this." said James. I can see him looking at my chest. I am showing plenty of cleavage with the shirt unbuttoned almost to my naval and it is obvious I'm not wearing a bra.

Avery doesn't come too close but he waves and I see him whisper something to his client sitting in the cart next to him. James said, "Why don't you come out and play the back nine with us? I promise we'll take it easy on you."

"Ha, ha. I might just take you up on that. How about if I meet you at the clubhouse in about an hour?"

"Sounds great and you might want to bring some money. We like playing for money or .... whatever."

"Well then, I hope you brought lots of money or whatever, because you know as well as I do that my handicap is lower than yours!"

"It doesn't count if it is from the ladies' tee." he quips.

"I guess I will just have to beat you from the big boy tees then. I will see you in an hour."

With that, and without thinking about Avery's client in the other cart, I turn back toward the house and flip my shirt tail up exposing my bare ass. Looking over my shoulder, I just see James smiling and behind him, Avery pointing and laughing.

I played golf in college and I play 3 times a week with the girls so I am no hacker. I can hang with the big boys on the golf course and I often play from the men's tees when I play with my husband. I have watched James and Avery play before so I'm not afraid of losing to them but I'm thinking it might be more fun if I do.

I run back to the house and change into my normal golf attire. I squirm into my heavy-duty sport bra and my new Nike golf shirt and skirt. The top is white with pretty turquoise banding around the collar. It is made of that material that is supposed to wick away perspiration. The material is soft and silky and I can clearly see the outline of my sports bra underneath as my boobs stretch the thin material. The skirt is turquoise and looks like a short wrap-around skirt that hangs only a few inches below my butt, but there are also matching shorts that go on underneath the skirt so as not to expose too much on the course.

As I look into the mirror and pull my hair into a ponytail, my libido launches an attack and I begin to wonder how risqué it would look if I didn't wear the sports bra under the thin blouse and if I didn't wear the shorts under the skirt. If any of my friends at the club see me, what would they think?

Just to test how sheer the material on this blouse really is, I pull my sports bra up over my boobs to expose my nipples. Pulling the silky material of the blouse back down over the quickly hardening nipples I can see that there is little that is hidden. You can plainly see the outline and darker color of my nipples which are now completely at attention. If anyone at the club sees me, it would be scandalous but I can't help myself. I take the top off and remove the sports bra. Sliding the thin material back over my chest I can feel how tight if fits across my boobs and my nipples are aching, trying to poke through the thin, perspiration wicking material.

If that wasn't enough, I contemplate not wearing the shorts under the short skirt. That might be too much. Every time I bend over, anyone behind me is going to get a full view of my ass and my bald pussy. Maybe instead, I will just wear a thong. I have a tiny little turquoise lace one that will almost match perfectly. That way it won't be too obvious. "Ha!"

I have a feeling that James and Avery are going to love this outfit.

I bravely embrace my nearly naked look but I am really hesitant about being seen inside the club with my nipples showing. I don't really have to bend over in the clubhouse so no one will know that I am showing my bare ass to the world. I decide that I could wear my little sweater over the top, just until we get onto the course. It will save John from coming back to a gaggle of old ladies gossiping about the golf whore that lives on the 5th fairway.

I hop in the car and drive the short distance to the clubhouse, all the while, thinking that I should turn around and go home and change. The only problem with that is that I am already going to be a few minutes late and I can feel my tiny little thong is already starting to soak through. Lifting up my skirt, I can see a dark spot forming in the little lace triangle covering my moistening pussy.

I walk in the clubhouse and immediately spot Avery standing at the bar. They stopped for a sandwich and a drink before hitting the back nine. He smiles a big white, toothy smile, "Do you want a drink before we head out?"

"Sure." I can definitely use a drink to ease the self-consciousness that I am feeling so I ask him to get me a rum and coke to go, while I go grab my shoes from my locker. Inside the locker room, I walk by the mirror over the sink and realize that my nipples are still jutting out from under my sweater. Probably the reason Avery smiled so big.

As I bend down to get my golf shoes from the bottom of my locker, I hear a sharp intake of breath behind me. By the time I got the courage to turn around, whomever it was, was gone, so I'm not sure which of the ladies at this conservative country club just got a brilliant view of my bare ass.

I meet Avery and James back out at the bar and they introduce me to David, a nice looking older guy that appeared to be in his early 50's. He has a nice salt and pepper look to his hair and is very clean cut and looks to be in good shape. He is a long-time client of Avery's which gives me some relief in that I probably wouldn't be scaring off a potential new client, just potentially offending an old one if he isn't into married women showing off her body to her neighbors.

James already had my clubs brought out to his cart and I hop in next to him and we head to the 10th tee. On the way I tell James that his little remark about playing from the ladies' tee doesn't bother me but just to make it fair, I am going to play from the men's tees.

"Ok, I'll take that since I know you are pretty good and I'll tell you what, we will all play from the white tees on the back nine." Said James.

"Fair enough but I will play from the back tees if you want."

"No, David doesn't play a lot so we have been playing from the white tees all day."

"Oh, so it wasn't just for me that you decided to play from there."

"No, but I have to warn you, I have been playing pretty well today."

"Hmmm, so what kind of betting are you talking about?" I ask demurely.

"Avery and I talked about it at lunch and he is a little concerned about David if we get too risqué on the course so we came up with a plan we thought you might agree to after the round."

"Oh really, and what may I ask did the two of you dream up?"

"It's pretty simple really. Everybody has two hours at risk in the game which means that If you beat both of us, you can get $100 from each of us or two hours of hard labor, or whatever. We will do whatever you want. If we both beat you, we each get $100 from you or two hours of your time for whatever we want. If you beat one of us but not the other, you get $100 or two hours of the loser's time and the winner gets $100 or two hours of your time. Simple enough?"

"Do I get to choose whether I want the money or the services?

"Yes, and we get to decide the same. Is it a deal?"

"OK, but I just want to be sure that when I beat you, I can do anything I want with you? No limits?"

"OK sure, but no limits goes both ways. Are you sure you are up for that?"

"I won't need to worry about it, because I'm not going to lose!"

I can't help but think how it turned out when I lost the football bet but winning had some real upside to it as well. God, now I really am dripping. I can feel my panties are totally soaked.

The 10th tee is several hundred yards from the clubhouse and as we drive there, every time we go over a bump, I see James look over to see my boobs bouncing. I think he may have already figured out I am not wearing a bra. My nipples are rubbing against the silky material of my shirt with every bounce as well and they are becoming painfully hard.

I take a swig of my rum and coke and nearly choke. Avery must have had the 32 oz. cup filled with rum with just a dash of coke. It is like drinking straight rum. Oh well, I will just take it slow and it will probably help keep my swing loose.

At the tenth tee, I am feeling a little nervous so I thought I would try to talk them into giving me a few strokes. After all, I hadn't had a chance to warm up and they had already played 9 holes. After some intense negotiation they agreed to let me have an extra two strokes per hole for the first two holes but nothing more. Then, it was ladies first off the tee.

I took a couple of practice swings to warm up. I didn't realize how different my body would react when I swing while not wearing a bra. I am used to having my big boobs stuffed into a sports bra and smashed up against my chest. It feels really different with my boobs moving around while I swing. I noticed the guys were watching closely as well.

The guys are standing at the back of the tee and as I stick my tee into the ground I kept my legs straight to maximize the effect of my skirt sliding up my ass. I don't know how much they could see but my guess is that they saw a lot because when I looked back at them before addressing the ball, their eyes were as big as saucers.

My shot off the tee isn't overly long but it is straight down the middle. A good start.

Avery is up next and just as he is sticking his tee into the ground, I make a little show of how it is warmer than I thought and that I am going to take my sweater off. I unbutton the little white cotton sweater and pull it over my shoulders and down my arms, nice and slow. With my arms pulled behind me, my top is even tighter against my huge tits and my nipples are like golf tees sticking out of my shirt.

I know they can clearly see my dark nipples through the thin material and all three men are just staring. I notice that David is already sporting a tent in his pants and I can see Avery's big cock start to harden down the inside of his thigh. I know this is going to make his swing a little more difficult.

"Jeez Tabby, that's cheating. How are we going to concentrate on golf now?" James whispers in my ear.

"That's not my problem." I say with a smile. "And, I know you saw my bare ass when I bent down to put my ball on the tee. I'm wearing a thong but if I start to lose, I may have to take it off. That might take your mind off your game as well. Do you think that would be too distracting?" I give him a wink and then turn and watch as Avery tries to hit his ball off the tee.