While John is Away Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
453 Followers

"Uhhhhh, only my own, when a guy in college wanted me to suck him and get him hard after he already fucked me once. It wasn't bad but I have never tasted another woman."

I pull her hand to my mouth and sucked one of her cum covered fingers into my mouth. "Wanna try it?"

I push her hand toward her mouth and she tentatively licks her fingertip, tasting my juices. She takes a moment and then slides her remaining cum covered finger into her mouth and sucks on it.

"Hmmm, kind of sweet and tangy."

I smile and then let my hand brush down over her boob and her hard nipple before laying it in her lap.

"It's my turn to play now." I say, looking Kate in the eyes. I expect her to balk but instead, she reaches under her blanket and wriggles her jeans down to her thighs. I lean into her and we kiss again. I can taste myself on her lips which makes me smile. I slowly slid my hand under her shirt and up over her boobs. Squeezing them, I think to myself that they really do feel real. Unlike me she is wearing a bra but it feels lacy and her nipple is pushing into my palm. She softly moans as I squeeze her firm tits. Her eyes are closed and she is now biting her bottom lip. I can tell she likes it.

I reach across and slide my hand inside her bra and pinch her nipple between my fingers. She responds with another soft moan.

"Do you like that Kate?"

"Yes. My nipples are so hard and your hand feels so good."

"I like the way your nipples feel. Do you like it rough like me? Would you like me to pinch them and pull them and twist them? Do you like it when they feel like they are on fire?" I whisper as I tug and twist on her nipple. I'll bet you would like me to suck on them."

I feel her shiver when I say that. She just moans and I see her legs move open so I move my hand down over her flat belly and continue to slide it further, down between her legs. I can tell that she is completely shaved as well and her pussy is sopping wet. She shivers once again as my palm pushes against her clit.

I let my fingers bask in her wet slit and get covered with her girl goo and then slide my fingers up and circle her clit. After circling her clit twice, I slide my fingers directly over her swollen clit and her legs come together and I feel her tense. She is cumming and I barely touched her.

I wait several moments before I move my fingers and when her eyes open and she looks at me there is a definite desire for more in her eyes. Without saying anything else, I slide my fingers back down into her pussy and push two fingers into her with no resistance.

I slowly fuck her, feeling every part of her warm cunt. I feel a sharp intake of breath when I push my fingers as deep as I can into her. Her eyes are closed again. I continue to finger fuck her, speeding up as I feel her breathing start to speed up.

I lean in close and whisper, "Think about my tongue licking your clit." And then I softly brushed her clit with my thumb which cause her to moan much louder than I'm sure she intended.

I see the man across the aisle look in our direction but Kate is cumming again and I just hold my hand still while her pussy walls grasp at my fingers. It seems to go on for at least a minute. When her orgasm finally subsides and she visibly begins to relax, I pull my fingers from inside her and carefully pull them out from under the blanket and into my mouth.

She tastes sweet and her juices are thick. I know that I was going to need more but a moment later the pilot announces that we are beginning our descent into Las Vegas.

I look at Kate and asked, "Anything else you want to know?"

She hesitates and then says, "Yes. Where are you staying?"

We both giggle and then exchange phone numbers and hotel information and then promise to get together again. We continue to talk all the way to baggage claim. We even get an Uber together and ride into town. When we stop in front of her hotel, she leans in and gives me a long kiss and we reluctantly say goodbye.

I sit in the back seat with my hand between my legs, thinking about what just happened as we continue to my hotel. I vow to figure a way to get with Kate again before the weekend is over.

I get to the hotel and check in. They really know how to treat their guests. Everything is ready like they were expecting me and by the time I got to my room, my bags had already been delivered. My room had a fantastic view of the strip and is 18 floors up. The room is spacious and decorated in cream and light blue and there are even fresh flowers on the dresser. I flop onto the bed and I'm enveloped in the soft down and cotton. I slip off my shoes, take off my jeans and slide under the soft sheets. I can feel myself falling into a warm cozy nap.

When I wake up it is almost 3:00 and I lazily stretch out. I remember that James said they planned to get in around this time and that we should meet by the pool.

I unpacked my suitcase and find my bathing suits. I decide on the one-piece and slip it on. I brush my hair, fix my makeup and check myself in the mirror. As I turn to see how I look from the back I realize that I am pretty much completely naked in the back. I tiny little shoestring coming out of my butt crack that splits into two tiny strings encircling my waist is all there is. Holy shit.

I slip on the white button down shirt of John's that I brought and my white sandals with the 3" heels and start toward the door when I realize I don't even know where the pool is. A quick call downstairs and a little embarrassment over the explanation that I want the pool where I could go topless, and I am on my way.

I find the pool pretty easily and then find a cute young woman that works there and ask about the cabanas. James said he was going to reserve one for me and after we figured out it was under his name and not mine, I find it and get settled.

There are a few really gorgeous women here and there and there quite a few that are topless but surprisingly, there aren't that many men. This must be where the showgirls hang out during the day. I never saw so many long legs. Most didn't have big boobs and those that did were obviously fake, and not the high-tech titties like Kate had. To be honest, from a distance they do look pretty good but up close you can definitely tell. I haven't taken John's shirt off yet, still not feeling confident although hiding behind my big sunglasses, I feel like I am somewhat incognito.

The cabana is filled with all kinds of goodies. There is water, towels, some snacks and really comfortable lounge chairs and, it's pretty big. It will be tight if James and all of the guys come but that might be fun. I barely have time to look around before one of the cabana boys, a really cute one, stops by to see if I want a drink. He suggests some kind of cucumber, vodka cooler and I agree to try it.

I finally get the courage to take off my cover-up (John's shirt) and settle in on one of the lounge chairs. There is an absolutely gorgeous redhead standing in front of me on the edge of the pool. She is facing away from me but she doesn't have a top on and she is wearing a tiny little black thong bottom which basically covers nothing from the back. I realize that my tiny little suit is going to have the same look from behind. I just hope that my ass looks half as good as hers does.

I am startled by the cabana boy and realize that I was staring at the pretty redhead. I notice that the cabana boy is very discreetly checking me out but he doesn't seem overly fazed by seeing me or any of the gorgeous women here around the pool so I had to ask.

"Is it hard working here with all of these gorgeous, topless women around?" I ask, emphasizing the word hard, a little more than I intended.

He smiles a little and says, "You get used to it after a while. I just work here in the summer and a couple days a week while I go to college. Flirting or even staring can get you fired so I have learned to keep my thoughts and comments on the professional side. Really, it's easier than you might think. To a lot of these women, cabana boys are pretty much invisible. Now I better get back to work. Is there anything else I can get you?"

"No, but thanks for recommending this drink, it's really awesome. And, by the way, just between us, I've been checking you out." I say smiling as he too smiles and backs away.

Although I still have a pretty good tan from the summer, after just a few minutes I can feel the Nevada sun starting to toast my skin and I get up, looking for the sunscreen I saw earlier. Finding it, I lay back down and rub the smooth cream all over the front of my body, making sure to cover even the very tiny bit of skin that is covered by this swimsuit.

I finish my first drink and before I can even set it down, my cabana boy is back with another. He takes the empty cup and puts the full one down in its place and with a wink says, "This one is on the house."

I wink back and say thanks and then check out his 19-year-old butt as he walks away.

I finished my drink and I must have fallen asleep for a few minutes because it was now about 4:30 and I am wondering where James and the guys are. I get up and go to the mini-fridge in the back of the cabana. While bending over the fridge, I hear a low whistle and turn around to see James and 5 guys... well, ogling me. When I stand up, I realize my boobs are bouncing around pretty freely, barely contained by the tiny strips of material covering them.

James seems to be the only one talking and even he seems to be having a hard time staying focused. I take the initiative to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and ask him to introduce me to the guys.

While I'm hugging him, James leans in to whisper in my ear. "You look so fucking sexy."

I just smile and then hold out my hand to the closest guy. James introduces each of them. The first is Todd, a tall, thin but muscular guy, with a runner's body. Next is Jake, the groom. Jake has the most incredible blue eyes and has a rugged look about him, kind of the lumberjack type with broad shoulders but dressed very classy. Toby is next. Toby is blonde and tanned and looks like your typical surfer type, without the annoying surfer-speak. Will looks like the shy one. He had a shock of brown hair and a mid-western farm-boy look about him. Very wholesome and natural. The last is the biggest of them all. He was at least 6' 5" and introduces himself as Donk.

I look at him kind of funny. "What kind of name is Donk" I ask. He turns bright red and James chimes in, happy to tell me that it is short for donkey. I still don't get it and all the guys start to shuffle their feet and laugh to themselves.

James looks at me like I should know but I'm clueless. Tabby, it's short for donkey, like in he is hung like a donkey!"

"Ohhhh." I say, turning red myself. Then punching Donk in the arm, I say, "I think you and I are going to be best buddies," which pretty much shut the other guys up.

I suggest we all take a seat and have a drink. The sun is getting lower but it's still pretty warm. Most of the guys are wearing shorts and polo shirts or t-shirts and order beers when my cabana boy comes over. I have another one of my cucumber drinks and I start to find out a little about each of them. I seem to be holding their full attention except for a few times when one of the topless model types walked by.

We are all laughing and having a good time when Todd looks behind me and picks up my phone and says, "Hey Tabby, somebody named Kate just texted you."

He hands me the phone and I open it to see Kate and the 1, 2, 3... 7 other girls in their bachelorette party. They look like they have already started partying. I remember Kate saying tonight was their big night because some of the girls had to go home tomorrow afternoon.

I turn the phone around and show the guys the picture explaining that Kate is somebody I met on the plane and was with these girls for a bachelorette party. Then I get a great idea.

"Guys, we need to take a picture and send it back to her to show her my bachelor party."

I could see some of the guys were a little hesitant. I remember that guys don't like photographic evidence but I promised that we won't let this go viral and none of them will be tagged in the photo.

"You guys will just be my anonymous studs. I'll make sure what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

We all laugh at that and then I call over my favorite cabana boy and ask him to take a picture of us. He arranges us so that I am pretty much in the middle with the three tallest guys behind me and the other three kneeling in front of me.

Just as cabana boy snaps the first picture, James wants him to take another but this time he suggests I should be topless. I look down and then at James and say, "I am already about as naked as I can get without actually being naked."

All the guys laugh and then James suggests I just pull the thin strips barely covering my nipples to the side, like suspenders. I had to think about it for a second but then say, "Okay, but if I'm going to be topless, you guys have to get topless too. Take those shirts off."

I didn't even have to ask twice. There were six shirts laying on the chairs and tables before I could even blink.

"Okay then." I said as I pulled the narrow strips of white to the side, completely uncovering my boobs. Having them pulled to the side actually pushes them together a bit which only serves to make them look even bigger than they already are.

We pose once again and I hear cabana boy click off a number of shots while hiding a big toothy smile behind the phone. I look down and think I even notice a little movement in his shorts. Maybe he isn't completely immune to the naked female form.

All the guys gather around as I flip through the pictures looking for the best one and then send it to Kate. I immediately got a sad face reply with the message - It looks like you are going to be having a lot of fun. I wish I could join you.

I don't respond right away but rather, decide to wait until later when I could send her a more private message.

The guys never put their shirts back on and I never covered up my boobs as we continue to sit around and talk. These guys are a lot of fun and they tell some really funny stories. I am on my 4th or 5th cucumber drink and don't realize how much they are affecting me until I stand up.

I am still wearing my sandals and the three inch heels feel a little higher in my current state and it causes me to wobble a bit and fall into Jake who grabbed for me and catches me from behind, one arm around my waist and a firm hand on my left boob. He looks embarrassed but doesn't immediately let go of my boob. I reach up and kiss him on the cheek and thank him for his gallantry.

We all gather up our things and the guys put their shirts back on and I put Johns' shirt on and we all agree to meet at 8:30 to go out to dinner. That gives us all time to get cleaned up and even take a little nap.

As we all go back to our rooms, I see that James' room is right next to mine and when I get back into the room, I realize that there is a door that I hadn't even paid attention to before that most likely connects our rooms. Even in my alcohol addled brain, I realize that James did this on purpose and I decide that I am okay with that. It might be fun to mingle with my neighbor if the mood strikes.

I am glad to get that swimsuit off. The string up my but was getting to be a little annoying. I decide to take a quick shower and wash the sun screen off of me. The cool water feels good and I fully begin to understand the effect being around all those guys had on me. Not surprisingly, I am horny and spend a good bit of time thoroughly soaping my boobs, paying particular attention to my nipples and then even more attention to my pussy.

The alcohol has started to fade a little but I am still feeling pretty good and even hornier. I search through my bag looking for one of my travel vibes when I remember that I have a neighbor next door that might be happy to help me out with my current situation.

I put on Johns' shirt, buttoning only the second button from the bottom and knock on the door between our rooms. I don't hear anything at first but then hear a door open and then a few seconds later, close. I knock again, realizing that James must have thought someone was knocking on his room door.

I hear him unlocking the series of locks on the adjoining door and he opens it with a smile. I smile back at him and start to say something but I realize he isn't alone. Toby is in the room with him.

"Oh, I thought you were alone. I'll let you guys..."

"No, Tabby come on in. We were just sitting down to have another beer. Can I fix you something?"

"No thanks, well, maybe a water."

James goes to the mini-bar and pulls out a nice cold water and hands it to me. I realize I have only barely stepped into the room before James grabs my hand and pulls me toward the couch. I am only wearing Johns' shirt with nothing underneath and when I sit down, my bare ass is on the couch and the shirt is billowing out around my boobs. It's not like they haven't seen my boobs already so I just leave it.

"Was there something you needed Tabby?"

"I... am just a little... hungry... and thought I would see if you have any snacks." I stumbled through as an explanation.

"What kind of snack are you thinking about?" James asks with a knowing smile.

"Oh, I don't know just something to munch on to hold me over until dinner."

"Well, let's see. I have some pretzels or maybe you are thinking of something else. I could call room service and have something brought up."

"No, I don't want anything from room service. Maybe I will take you up on that drink though."

"OK, how about a vodka tonic. That I have."

James pours me a vodka tonic that is heavy on the vodka so I sip it carefully. Toby hasn't said much to this point but when I ask the guys what all they had done so far on this trip; he starts telling me all about their golfing adventure. I am enjoying the story but it wasn't lost on me that James has his hand on my thigh and is inching it higher, slowly but surely.

I should stop him but I am already horny and the extra alcohol lets me just give into my desire and when James finally moves his hand a little further up my thigh and slightly toward the inside, I let my legs part just enough for him to know that his advances are welcome.

Once James knows it is okay, he wastes no time running his fingers right up to my pussy and I know he can feel how wet I am. Then he looks up at Toby and says, "Toby, why don't you come over here and help Tabby relax."

Toby is sitting next to me in a flash and I only glance at his crotch but I can see that there is already a nice size tent formed in his shorts. James reaches over and unbuttons the one button holding my shirt closed and pushes it to the side, uncovering both boobs and my bare pussy.

Toby is sucking on my left tit in a flash, flicking his tongue against my already hard nipple while James slowly inserts his finger into my sopping wet pussy and attacks my other nipple with his mouth. I just let my head fall back while I enjoy the sensation.

I am still holding my drink and it's getting harder to not spill it while my nipples are sucked, licked and chewed and now two of James' fingers slowly pump in and out of my pussy.

I sit up and gently push both guys away and then set my drink down on the coffee table. I turn to Toby and reach to feel his hard cock through his shorts.

"You need to take those shorts off."

Toby doesn't need to be told twice and he stands up, pulls his shirt over his head and drops his shorts and boxers to his ankles, then kicks them off and over onto the middle of the floor. His cock is good sized, maybe 7" and nice and thick. I lick my lips and lean toward him while he is still standing, my mouth at cock level.

P3Driver
P3Driver
453 Followers
123456...9