While Looking At The Lake

Story Info
Neighbor's daughter is caught peeing in the woods.
1.1k words
4.25
73.3k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

I remember it like it was yesterday, but it happened over ten years ago. It was fairly late, probably getting close to midnight on a hot summer night. Everyone was in bed except me. I just didn't feel tired, so I decided to go for a walk along the lake. I ended up down where the public boat access is. The moon and stars shining on the lake were so pretty that I sat down on the ground and leaned back against a tree to enjoy the view.

It wasn't but a few minutes later when my peace and quite were interrupted. A car drove up and parked right alongside the tree I was leaning against. I should have stood up at this point. But, I was slow, and before I knew what was happening I hear a guy start to moan.

"Oh honey...suck it...take it all!! Oh, God...I'm gonna cum."

"Oh no you don't...I want that monster cock inside me...Don't you come in my mouth....I want you in my pussy! Put it in me...ahhhh...shit that feels good. Do it...do it...do it..."

Well push comes to shove, and the next thing the car starts to rock and the two of them are going at it hot and heavy. At this point I figured that everyone would be embarrassed if I got up and started to walk away, so I stayed until the bitter end. The end came a lot quicker than I thought it would, but my guess at the time was that they were a fairly young couple.

"Oh God that was good," the girl says. "I'll be right back, I've got to take a leak."

Before I could react at all, the car door opens and this naked girl steps out. I recognized her right away. Her name is Becky, and she is my neighbor's daughter. Becky was eighteen and a High School Senior. She would be graduating in the next week or so.

Becky is a very pretty girl, her hair is dark brown and falls below her ears. She is very athletic, and her trim body showed it. Her small tits stuck straight out from her chest, and her pert little nipples poked out like small pencil erasers. They looked harder than rocks.

She was less than two feet away from me. She squatted down and leaned against the other side of the same tree that I was leaning against. The interior light from the car was shining out on her, and I was looking from behind her right up between her legs.

I saw her pubic hair wet and matted against her vulva. A couple of seconds later a little dribble of pee starts, and was quickly followed by a strong steady stream of yellow piss.

I can't tell you what it was that I was thinking about, but I had a paper handkerchief in my shirt pocket. When her stream turned to a dribble and stopped, I reached up through her legs and held it out.

"Hear you go Becky," I said.

"Thanks," she replied as she took it from my hand and wiped herself.

I could still hear her screaming as I moved into the darkest part of the woods. All the way home I laughed. I was still laughing several days later when Becky came over with three friends to play tennis on my backyard court.

Becky was a sexy looking girl, and I could tell that she was going to grow up to be a beautiful woman. Over the next several years every time I would see her I would chuckle to myself and think about that crazy night.

I was very tempted to say something when I kissed her in the reception line at her wedding. Also, during the time I was dancing with her the night she was the maid of honor at her sisters wedding.

During our dance she pushed her hard little tits against my chest, and when I slipped my hands over her ass she rubber her pussy against my thigh. She had more than a little to drink that night, but she was still able to get a rise out of me. This was just a couple of years ago.

It was just about ten years after that fateful night when I finally said something. It was yesterday in fact. She has a little baby that is almost a year old and she and the baby were home visiting her parents.

I was just getting ready to leave after having coffee with her dad. She was changing her baby's diaper, and was squatting down next to her baby on the floor. I took a paper napkin and reaching down between her legs handed it to her.

"Here you go Becky," I whispered in her ear.

I left in a hurry, and laughed all the way home. About ten minutes later I'm sitting in the family room off my kitchen when my back door comes crashing open and Becky storms into my house. She had left her baby with her mother.

"You sneaky bastard...for ten years I've wondered who that was, and all the time it was you! Why didn't you say something?" All the time she was shouting she was rushing towards me.

"I'm sorry Becky," I said as I stood and wrapped by big arms around her. "You've always been so pretty and nice, I didn't want you to get pissed at me." I had to laugh out loud when I said the word pissed.

"You're a bastard," she said, giggling. "You should have know how worried I was that everyone in town would find out about that night."

She was trying to punch me in the chest, but I had both her arms pinned to her sides with my arms wrapped tightly around her. Her milk filled breasts were pushed tight against my chest, and as she struggled, she started to leak warm milk.

"You've always had this sexy body." I said, "I've always loved your perky little ass, and now that you have these big milk soaked jugs, I think you're better looking than ever."

Still holding her tight, I bent down and kissed her full on the lips. When she opened her mouth to accept my tongue I let my hands slip down over her ass and I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed her pubic bone up tight against my rock hard cock.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked as I sat back down with her on my lap.

"I'll have to think about it," she said. "Keep doing what whatever it is you're doing, and I'll keep thinking about it."

I did, but I'm pretty sure that she stopped thinking when we starting fucking.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers