While the Kat's Away

Story Info
Girl arrives home to find her roommate masturbating.
1k words
3.71
173.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liah took another sip of her wine and stretched luxuriously. She was stretched out on her queen-sized bed dressed in a white baby-tee and white thong panties. Kat, her roommate was working late tonight, so she had the apartment to herself. Her long dark brown hair cascaded down her back, curling slightly. Her bedroom Latina eyes were deeply hooded as she leafed lazily through the pages of the lesbian magazine. Being with another woman had long been one of Liah's fantasies; she just had not found the opportunity in her 19 years to act upon it. She was gazing at a picture of two women rubbing their nipples together, with their heads tossed back in ecstasy.

"Mmm..." she couldn't help but murmur. "They look so sexy" She flipped the page to see the brunette woman licking out her tongue to lick the blonde woman's nipple.

"Yesssss. Lick it. Circle your tongue around her nipple" Liah encouraged. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head, setting her 34C tits free from their bondage. As soon as the cool air from the ceiling fan caressed her tits, the nipples extended to an even further excited state, sending a shiver down Liah's spine. She absentmindedly let her hand trace its way down her stomach, to the top of her panties. She slowly inserted her hand and let it slide over her damp shaved pussy.

"Ooooooooohhhh Kat" she whispered as she slipped off into her favorite fantasy. She loved to imagine herself loving her beautiful red headed roommate. Kats hair was equally as long as Liah's. Her breasts were a larger D cup and Liah knew, from seeing Kat emerge from the shower, that her nipples were quarter sized. Liah slowly sucked on her index finger and flicked it softly back and forth over her nipple, pretending that it was Kat's beautiful breast.

"Baby….let me lick your tits" she whispered.

"Oh Kat…they are so beautiful" Liah's other hand was still lazily rubbing up and down her pussy. Her love juices had begun to flow and she casually dipped her third finger in and out of the outer lips to moisten it. She withdrew her hand from her panties and laid her hand on top of the satiny silk fabric and slipped it into her pussy.

"aaaaahhhhh… oh Kat Baby, if you only knew. I want to taste your pussy. I want your fingers inside of me."

"Liah?"… Liah snapped to attention to see Kat standing at the door in her waitress's uniform of cutoff blue jean shorts and tight fitting t-shirt.

"Kat!! I ummmm. I… Oh Kat, I'm so embarrassed, I thought you were working." Liah cried

"Obviously!" Kat purred, with a small smile at her lips.

"May I join you? I got pretty hot watching you."

"Really?" Liah questioned.

"I've fantasized about us together for so long baby. But…well…I've never been with another woman before, and I never thought that you would even consider…" Before she could finish her sentence, Kat had entered the room and crossed to the bed. She sat down and gathered Liah into her arms and kissed her gently on the forehead, then the tip of her nose, and finally, softly, slowly on her lips. Their tongues began a slow sensual dance, encircling each other erotically. They both moaned softly into each other. Liah began to pull up the end of Kat's T-shirt. They broke their kiss and she raised the bothersome shirt up over her roommate's head. With Kat's arms still extended and her breath slow and deep, Liah unfastened her bra and stared lovingly at her lovely tits.

"May I?" she pleadingly asked.

"Baby…pllllease" Kat begged. Liah needed no further encouragement and lowered her head sucking one of the full round nipples into her mouth.

"Ohhhh Liah…yessss" Kat murmured, arching her back. As Liah sucked on Kat's nipple and circled her tongue around the tip, making it extend, she found the button to her blue jean shorts and unbuttoned them. Kat raised her ass in the air and wriggled it around to help aid her roommate in removing them. They slid down easily and Kat kicked them to the floor. The girls began to kiss more passionately. Kat's hands found their way to Liah's pussy and tentatively touched. She applied the silky fabric of Liah's panties to her clit and circled her finger around. Her creamy wetness immediately soaked through to Kat's fingers. The smell of musky pussy aroma was thick in the air.

"Goddddddd" Liah sighed as she threw her head back. She lowered her hands to Kat's pussy and returned the favor. The only sound in the room was the wet, sound of fingers sliding in and out of pussies. And the growing moans escaping from their mouths as they continued to tongue kiss deeply. Unable to stand it anymore the girls broke free from their embrace and hurried out of their panties. Liah stretched back out on the bed and Kat climbed on top of her. Their breasts meshed together. Nipples pressed against each other. They resumed their kiss. Liah ran her hands down to cup Kats ass making Kat involuntarily clench her ass cheeks together. When this happened, to their delight their hot, hard clits rubbed against each other. The girls began to grind together.

"unggggggg…fucccccckkkkkkk…..this feels so fucking good Kat…fuck me with your clit. Ahhhhhhh." Kat responded by grinding in an even bigger circle.

"mmmmmm….baby…..yessssss. is this what you want?" Kat asked.

"Yessssss. Kat.. fuckkkkkk. I'm going to cummmmmm. Oh God Kat….I can't help it I'm going to cummmmmm. Unnnnngggggghhhhh…ohhhhhhhh….damnnnn!" Liah screamed.

"I'm going to come with you baby," Kat panted.

"ohhhhhh Liah…..ahhhhhhh" They began to kiss passionately again, as their grinding pussies creamed female cum against each other. As the girls lay panting in the afterglow of their first girl-girl orgasm, Liah inserted a finger into Kat's pussy and brought it to her mouth to taste;

"mmmmmmm" she thought, we have plenty more to explore. She then pulled Kat close and the two of them lay together, dreaming of things to come.