While the Paint Dries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers

"Naughty," she said.

I said nothing.

"Does my butt feel good?" she asked after a quiet moment.

"Is that a serious question?"

"Maybe I just want you to say it."

I hesitated, then lowered my voice to ensure that no one else would hear. Not that anyone was particularly close, or cared about anything other than their own silly little lives.

"Your butt makes it very hard to be your brother," I said.

Kylie took a moment to process, then apparently decided she liked my statement. She squeezed my hand tighter for a second. "Good."

"Good?"

"Well I must have a nice butt if it's worth disowning me over."

I gazed sidelong at Kylie. Her expression remained innocent and unconcerned. "Your logic frightens me sometimes."

****

Kylie changed into her new jeans as soon as we got back. I didn't think she was trying to mess with me too badly, but she also didn't shy away from showing off her butt in them when given a chance.

It was getting late enough that we were both hungry, and Kylie's kitchen was in its usual state of barely stocked. We ordered pizza, which I only later realized meant I was sticking around for a while.

I didn't have a problem with hanging out into the evening. I had no other plans. What was a little odd was that Kylie seemed intent on keeping me around, and hadn't even darted straight for her painting area to make use of some fresh inspiration.

It was nice that she wanted to spend more time with me, I just wished I felt like her intentions were pure.

But honestly, even if she wanted to tease me a bit, to make me look at her in somewhat unbrotherly ways, it wasn't that bad. She didn't get a lot of male attention, or at least not much that she wanted, and she'd probably just been overcompensating lately.

Besides, much as I hated to admit it to myself, I really, really liked the way her butt looked in those jeans. My inner turmoil over that fact hadn't gone away, but it was lessened by the knowledge that we both knew more or less what was happening.

We ate pizza together on Kylie's bed. I'd had to deal with the delivery guy, but she'd insisted on giving me the money to pay.

I thought about putting on a movie while we ate, like we had the other day, but I didn't really feel the need for sensory distraction. Since Kylie didn't say anything about it either, I didn't bother.

Kylie finished eating before me. Or, more accurately, she slowed down the point of just picking at the half-slice remaining on her plate.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

I nodded. "Always."

"'K. Just 'cause, like, it's kinda weird."

"I figured. You wouldn't have asked about asking otherwise."

Kylie systematically picked and tore at the crust of her pizza. She wouldn't quite make eye contact with me. "I know we've kinda been joking and stuff. But, like, for real... how weird is it that I don't mind you looking at me." She bit her lips. "Like, 'looking' looking."

"Yeah, no, I knew what you meant." I wiped my mouth with a piece of paper towel that was serving as a napkin. "Honestly? I don't know."

"Oh."

"I mean, it's not something you get a lot of second-hand experience with. No one goes around talking about how their brother checks them out, and it's totally cool with them. Plenty of the opposite, though."

Kylie smiled crookedly, but her grin faded as quickly as it arrived. "That's true. That's kinda like what you were always bugging me about. Not giving you enough shit for some stuff."

"Yeah, kinda, I guess. That's all I really understood." I shrugged. "It probably wasn't the correct way to approach the situation. I just didn't know that there was more to it than your, uh..."

"My obliviousness to social interactions?"

"Something like that. I don't know I'd put it quite that way."

"No. Me either. I was being deliberately hard on myself to make a point." Kylie scooted a little closer to me. "I'm not oblivious to things. I know that you looking at me is not nothing. I know I shouldn't encourage it, or seek it."

"But you do anyway."

She nodded. "Not always on purpose. But sometimes... I don't know. It just feels nice. Nice to be appreciated, or wanted, or... whatever."

Kylie looked at me, met my eyes, but she was hesitant and shy about it.

"That makes sense," I said. "I don't know that it's necessarily the best response to your feelings, but it's understandable."

"Yeah, I guess." She pushed some of her hair back over her ear. "So I'm only partly a weirdo, is what you're saying."

"No, I'm not saying that. You're just... Kylie. Same as you ever were."

She nodded, but didn't look entirely happy. She was starting to get fidgety too. She'd take off on me soon if I didn't do something. The only problem was I didn't really have any great plan for salvaging the conversation.

I decided to compromise. "Hey, why don't you go paint for a bit," I said.

"Um... I mean, ok, but are you gonna go?"

"No. I'm gonna stick around and stare at your butt."

Kylie gave me a curious look. She probably couldn't tell if I was joking. I only kind of was.

After a moment of calculation, she smiled. "Ok."

So that's what we did. I dragged Kylie's comfy chair around a bit to get a better view of her while she worked, and she painted away, only occasionally checking over her shoulder to make sure I was still watching.

It was an odd solution by any standard. But somehow, it was one that worked for us. It gave us both some time to think and work things out in our heads without me having to leave, which neither us really wanted at the moment.

I had Kylie's ass to amuse me and keep me attentive when my mind wandered, and she had the naughty knowledge that I was eyeing her in a mildly inappropriate kind of way.

I wasn't terribly surprised when Kylie took a moment to strip out of her new pants. She could have given some false excuse like how she didn't want to get paint on them, which was a legitimate concern, but we both knew it had more to do with her desire for my attention.

The panties she had on underneath were almost certainly a new pair as well. They weren't tiny and revealing exactly, but they were sexier than I expected from her. They hugged her ass even better than her jeans, while also revealing quite a bit more of her tantalizing skin.

My erection had been debating whether to come fully to life or not. It had made a decision by this point. I adjusted myself slightly, but only had an uncomfortably small amount of room for my cock to grow into.

I wasn't sure what would happen if I just took my pants off too. I didn't think it was a good idea, exactly, but it wasn't any worse than Kylie taking hers off. My situation wasn't so dire that I needed to do anything, and it wasn't like this was my first uncomfortable boner of all time, so for the moment I just abided.

For a time, Kylie seemed to forget I was even there. She carried on painting, sometimes just standing and staring at her work before resuming her brush strokes. She wasn't trying to pose for me or show off, she was just doing what she did.

I liked her better when she was acting natural. There was a certain illicit thrill to her trying to get my attention, but overall she was more alluring when she wasn't. Maybe it was just because that was how I was more familiar with her. I was used to her getting so absorbed in her work that she forgot the rest of the world existed. In those moments, she was as much my big sister as she ever would be.

It helped ease my conscience that Kylie had, essentially, given me permission to still watch her, despite her having since forgotten about me. I stayed quiet and watched her, and daydreamed, and sometimes wondered if I shouldn't just leave. My pangs of guilt were so infrequent as to be inconsequential, but not gone entirely.

I'd curled up and was halfway dozing when Kylie took a break. She set her brush and paints aside, took another long stare at her mostly finished painting, then turned toward me and her chair. She squeaked in surprise, then giggled at scaring herself.

"Oops," she said. "I forgot you were there."

"Mmhm, I know. You were having a good time, though."

"I was. Sorry."

I shrugged and let my eyelids fall partly closed again.

Kylie hovered for a moment, then resumed course and padded over to me. She slipped into the chair next to me; mostly on top of me, in fact. She curled up snugly with me, and I put my arm around her without even thinking about it.

My hand landed on her hip. I felt the material of her panties, but also bare flesh. I didn't dare move once I had settled, despite the unintentional nature of my hand placement.

The chair had been turned from its usual window facing direction, but Kylie had landed in a weird half-sitting, half-lying position that still allowed her to look out the large panes of glass into the dim evening scenery. I turned my head a bit to look out along with her.

"You're so warm," she whispered.

"I s'pose I am."

"It's nice." She leaned her head on my shoulder. "I think that's what bothers me most about being alone so much. Most of the time I need to be by myself. But sometimes... sometimes I need something. Contact. Warmth."

"We all do."

"I guess. But I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't figured it out."

"Well that's incorrect. I'd say most people don't have it figured out."

"Maybe. In a different way, though." Kylie sighed. "They're all running around finding someone to sleep with. Someone to be with. Multiple someones, even. And yeah, they're generally not doing a good job of it, but at least they're doing something."

I tightened my arm around her. "You're not them. You're you."

"I am. Which leaves me putting you in an awkward position just so I can try to figure myself out."

"I don't mind."

I slipped my hand down to her butt to emphasize my point. It was getting easier all the time. Easier to take liberties. Easier to do things with her that I probably shouldn't.

"Sometimes you don't," Kylie said. "But sometimes you do. And either way, it's not fair of me. I'm s'posed to be your big sis. I'm not s'posed to do what I've been doing."

She was so warm against me. The same way I was to her. She was soft, and the faint scent of her teased my nostrils. I was getting lost in her the longer she snuggled on me.

"I love you," I said.

"Mmm, me too. But it's not meant to be that kind of love."

"No, it isn't."

My hand crept up, away from her butt, under her shirt. Her flesh was just as soft and warm there as everywhere else. I went higher and higher, up to her breasts.

Kylie twisted her head, giving me an uncertain look, biting her lip. I met her gaze as evenly as I could.

"I don't want to mess this up," she whispered. "I don't want you to stop visiting."

"That won't happen."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Kylie's lips met mine. She shifted her whole body around, kissing me all the more fiercely as she got better leverage.

I sent my other hand up her shirt for backup. She pressed her chest against my palms as I cupped her tits and felt her up.

She bumped my cock a few times as she squirmed around in my lap. At first, she didn't seem to realize what she was hitting. Once she did, she let her thigh deliberately grind on my erection.

Part of me protested the sudden eruption of a make out session with my sister. The pulses of shame and guilt, and the fear that I was making a huge mistake kept me wary, but I didn't stop. Couldn't stop, really. Kylie felt good. So very, very good.

I was horny. That suppressed a lot of my potential negative reaction. The way Kylie was grinding on my cock ensured that I couldn't throw her off even if I wanted to, which I didn't. Not really.

Kylie pulled away, then self-consciously wiped at her mouth where our shared spit had left a bit of a mess. Her eyes were bright and excited, but also scared.

"Ty..." she said.

"Yeah?"

"I... I don't..."

There was a tremble to her lips, and when I moved my hand over her heart, I felt it pounding away like crazy. I was anxious and unsure about what we were doing, but she was even worse.

"It's ok," I said. "We can stop."

"I don't want to stop. But I don't know..."

I pulled Kylie close to me, hugging her tight. She nestled against me, her cheek pressed to mine. I brushed her hair back and kissed her neck ever-so-softly, a repeated staccato of lips on warm, sensitive skin.

"I want you to stay," she said in a small and far away voice. "Please stay."

Another kiss, close to her ear. "I wasn't going anywhere."

"For the night, I mean."

"I knew what you meant." My fingertips ran up and down her spine, dancing lightly over her shirt. "I don't have work tomorrow."

"I know. That's why..."

Aha. So there'd been more planning to this than I realized. More thought than I'd given my sister credit for.

"That's why you picked today," I finished for her. "Because you knew."

She bit her lip and grinned sheepishly. "Maybe."

I kissed her on the nose. "Fine. Then you can have me for the night."

Kylie shifted and her butt pressed against my ever-hard cock, making me groan.

"Good," she said.

****

There was some more making out, some more fondling and exploring, but things didn't get any more out of control than that. I think we were both happier not pushing.

Kylie and I were going to share her bed for the night. Neither of us said it out loud or asked the question, but it wasn't really necessary. It was the only place to sleep in her apartment, really, especially since she didn't have any extra blankets or sleeping bags or anything.

I had to jerk off before bed or I knew I'd never sleep. Kylie wanted to ask, or watch, or help, or... something. I could see it in her expression. But she didn't quite dare, and I didn't bring it up. I just slipped off to the bathroom to do what needed to be done.

I stripped to my boxers for bed. Usually I didn't even wear that much, but getting naked would have been awkward, even considering what had already transpired.

Kylie wore a shirt and panties, similar to what she'd already been in, except she swapped out her shirt for a light camisole. It showed some cleavage, but wasn't an overtly sexy choice other than that. She still wore the sexy new panties, but I didn't think there was any seduction planned there. She'd just already been wearing them, was all.

Lying in bed together was uncomfortable at first. The fire that had possessed us earlier had died back, leaving us more rational and hesitant.

Since I'd made sure to get off before bed, I didn't have my hormones to carry me through. I lay awkwardly next to Kylie, wondering if I should touch her, curl up with her, or perhaps just stay where I was.

"You'll be the first boy to sleep in this bed," Kylie said to break the silence.

"Lucky me."

She fidgeted. "I guess it's kinda sad when I put it that way, huh?"

"No, Ky, it's not." I rolled closer and put my arm around her. "It's very you."

"Could be the same thing."

"Yeah, could be. Only if you want to look at it that way."

She relaxed as I held her, and gradually snuggled tighter with me. I felt the rise and fall of her chest against mine. We were out of phase, but I imagined we were slowly synching up.

Kylie eventually went so still and calm, and her breathing so steady, that I assumed she'd fallen asleep on me. I was on my way, but wasn't there yet. I kissed her forehead.

"Love you," I whispered.

She stirred, just a little. "Love you too."

We held each other until we both fell asleep for real.

****

My dreams featured Kylie, though upon waking I couldn't remember quite how. It took me a moment to sort out what had actually happened between us, and what had merely been conjured in my head. I was still working things out when I was distracted by movement.

I'd initially assumed Kylie to be trembling, or vibrating for some reason. I was partly correct. In fact, she had her hand busily working within her panties.

She was playing with herself, with me right there next to her. My grip on her had loosened significantly overnight, but my arm still rested on her and made it easier to feel her sneaky little movements. Not sneaky enough.

Once I'd figured out what was happening, what was real, I had to make a decision. I could stay quiet and still, let her finish, pretend like I didn't know anything about it later. That was an option, but I didn't much care for it. My other option that I could see was riskier, but I was pretty sure it was the correct one.

With a quick, light motion, I slipped my hand down to cover Kylie's. She froze immediately, pretty much as I'd expected. I rubbed the back of her hand, guiding her to keep going.

"Someone's feeling naughty this morning," I whispered.

Kylie squirmed. "I thought you were still sleeping."

"I was, until just now."

"I shoulda done what you did last night. That was smart. I was all worked up from last night, and then you were still here, still holding me..."

"You could have gone to the bathroom, done it there."

"I guess. But... then I wouldn't feel you. You wouldn't be there."

"You're not wrong."

Kylie started moving again. She was only slow and hesitant about it, mostly just making small twitches with her middle finger.

"Sorry," she said.

"I don't mind."

"I've got a lot going on in my head."

I kissed her cheek. "I know. I really don't mind. You need to do it, so do it."

Even with my total acceptance, it took Kylie a while to get back to a proper rhythm. She didn't seem to believe that I really, truly wanted her to masturbate next to me. Which was fair enough, really, because it was decidedly odd when I thought about it like that.

Compared to last night, compared to our brief but meaningful makeout session, it was nothing. That had been truly questionable. Kylie fingering herself was lower on the scale of oddness, as far as I was concerned.

I cupped Kylie's tits while she played with her pussy. They felt good in my palm, and I could tell fondling her was helping. Whatever it was about my presence that had necessitated action, feeling her up was definitely adding to it. She couldn't hide her gasps and little moans when I lightly squeezed her boobs or tweaked her nipples.

Her movements grew quicker, her breathing loud and ragged. She abruptly tensed with her hand going frantic for a moment, then relaxed.

I moved my hand from Kylie's chest and smoothed her hair. She curled in on herself for a bit, and I was somewhat expecting her to run off and hide from me. She didn't. She stayed right where she was and eventually even rolled to face me.

"Thank you," she said.

"I didn't do anything," I said.

"You're here. You didn't leave. That's enough."

She lowered her eyes. I tilted her chin up, causing her to meet my gaze just before I gave her a soft kiss. The kiss dragged out far longer than I expected, by silent agreement, and I was running short on breath when it ended.

Kylie panted gently and her face was flushed, mirroring what I felt my own state to be. "Do that again," she whispered.

So I did. We were still waking up, and already we were engaging in a protracted makeout session. It was slower and more purposeful than the night before, and allowed more time to figure each other out.

Her skin was so warm under my hands as I felt beneath her shirt. I caressed her tummy, her sides, and inevitably her breasts. She wriggled and squirmed, and eventually rolled right on top of me, still moaning into my mouth.

Kylie's hips moved in their own wave-like rhythm. She had just masturbated to completion, but it wasn't enough. She was still needy, still looking for satisfaction of a sort. I knew the feeling. My precautionary jerk off the night before seemed much further in the past than it was.

The way Kylie was grinding on me made my body crave more. She wasn't quite hitting my cock, but was coming damn close. I got harder and harder while she writhed on top of me. I held back for a while, but eventually grabbed her hips and guided her to my erection.

Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers