While Wolf Ch. 01

Story Info
Ian Hunter's story begins.
2.1k words
4.27
14.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys!

This is my first story, so please let me know what you think! It will be a multi part series... but I don't know how many there will be.

Oh and just so you know, this story will likely have a few chapters (such as this one) with little to no sex.

Enjoy!

----------

Ian Wade blazed down the highway on his motorcycle, at speeds twice the limit. Still accelerating, Ian crouched lower on the bike, allowing himself to pick up even more speed. Cranking the throttle to the max, he tripled the legal limit. But he didn't care. There was something unmistakably refreshing about roaring down the highway, adrenalin pulsating through your veins and the feel of wind whipping in your face.

But it wasn't the adrenalin or wind that Ian needed to feel. To him, tearing down the highway was an escape. He was looking forward, not behind.

He used his bike to run away from the pain he felt.

The pain he felt he could never escape.

The pain he himself had created.

It was over in an instant, as he saw the red and blue lights in his mirror. He wasn't even mad that he would lose his motorcycle for reckless driving. He didn't care about anything anymore.

He ground to a stop on the right hand shoulder of the barren highway and waited for the police cruiser to catch up to him.

Looking around, he could see the beautiful forests of Colorado, their inherent beauty beckoning him. To the right of the highway, he could see the distant mountain tops, peaked with snow. Desolate magnificence. "Where I belong" he thought.

By now the burly police officer had caught up to Ian and was angrily sprinting up to the bike. The police officer yanked Ian off the bike and slapped a pair of handcuffs on his wrists.

"You are under arrest for reckless driving and public endangerment." the officer yelled, followed shortly by a reading of Ian's rights.

But he didn't care; instead his attention was wholly focused on the void wilderness.

**********

After 10 hours of sitting in a disgusting, sickening jail cell, Ian's bail was posted and he stepped back out into the world.

The cold, cruel world.

The world that had destroyed him and kept turning like it was no big deal.

Ian Wade already knew who had posted his bail, his roommate Kelly Warner. So he was not surprised to see her waiting for him in her old battered pickup. He walked to her truck and entered, and immediately knew he made a mistake. She was seething with anger.

"Are you a fucking idiot? One-hundred and eighty-three Miles per hour on the freeway? How is that even possible?! This is your third reckless driving charge!"

Ian didn't blame her, but 183mph was a new record for him. He felt sorry for her and her having to put up with his antics, but thankful at the same time. For the first time in a long time he felt thankful for something.

Ian and Kelly lived together in a tiny apartment until they she could finish moving in with her boyfriend. Kelly was a cute girl, with a painful history. She had become addicted to drugs at 19 and battled with it for years. She went from being a cute country girl to a heroin addict. But Lin, her boyfriend, had helped Kelly overcome the drug addiction 3 years ago, and since then the two had been inseparable.

Kelly is now a hot 24 year old country babe with long blonde hair, a large build (5'9") and a "tell it like it is" personality. Ian guiltily envied them though, only because they were perfect together. Deep down, though, Ian knew didn't need or the stress of a relationship.

It would just be more pain.

Pain he couldn't bear.

"...and how are you going to get to work tonight?" Kelly's ranting brought Ian's day dreaming to an end. That question hadn't even occurred on him.

"Drop me at work, I'll walk home" Ian said in his rough, unemotional voice. He always guessed it was that way because he didn't use it much. Only few people heard him talk when he wasn't addressed directly, and rarely did his personality shine through these past 3 years.

Kelly looked over at Ian. She wasn't trying to be bitchy, just to make him grow up. She had been through tough times too and she had come out of it.

But then again, she hadn't killed her own family.

She looked over at Ian. She saw his dark red-brown hair blowing in the wind from the car window, the lone silver streak in his hair, and is long lanky body. He wasn't muscular or tall, at 21 he was still only 5'7" and weighed only 130lbs. Deep down inside, Kelly wished he would look her way.

From the side, you couldn't see his best feature. His eyes.

They were an indescribable color of blue that shone with a unique brilliance. They were lined with a gleaming sliver, making them brighter than any precious stone. They made any woman melt in an instant, but they also seemed to communicate everything he was everything he felt.

Especially his pain.

She kicked him out at the entrance to his work, Belle Dame, the finest French restaurant in town, where he was a server. As she pulled away, she could see his soft, kind face and instantly knew he felt bad. But she knew if he had the chance to ride like that again, he would in an instant.

"Idiot" Kelly thought.

**********

Work for Ian was slow that Saturday night, except when the owners, Adam Wells and his wife Christina, showed up unexpectedly for dinner. When he was around Adam and Christina, he actually opened up and let his sarcastic and witty personality shine through some. He, Adam, and Christina were good friends, and they got along fine.

They had a good chat, swapping stories of their latest adventures, for about an hour. Adam was a tall, about 6'4", muscular man with closely cut black hair, olive skin tone. He looked like to a Greek god with his strong chin and a chiseled face. He did a lot of hiking, and was a woodsman at heart.

His wife, too, was nothing short of perfection. She was short, at 5'5", and damn was she hot. With her dark colored skin, obviously from spending hours in the sun, flowing auburn hair, and magnificently toned body. Her chest was large for her size, D cup Ian thought.

They talked for an hour. Ian again wondered why the other workers didn't give him flack for talking to them for hours while still on the clock.

"So Ian, what does your family think about you latest encounter with the police?" Adam prodded good naturedly.

Ian stood from the table and said coolly "My family doesn't know and I don't want to talk about them. I'm sorry but I need to get back to work."

Both owners looked shocked and offended, but regained their composure quickly. They had never seen him like this.

"I'm sorry if we upset you Ian.." Adam offered. But Ian had already excused himself and gone back to his work.

**********

As Ian walked home on a woodland trail, he was a little sorry he snapped at Adam and Christina. But he was sorrier that they had brought up that topic.

He didn't talk about the accident.

The accident that he caused.

The one where he killed his family.

He remembered that night; he was driving his sleeping family home from vacation. It was all fine until about 2am, I could have happened to anyone they told him...

Ian Hunter was jerked back into reality by a strange noise in the woods. It was a low earthy growl, one that was definitely pissed. He figured that it was probably just a dog or coyote, and decided to keep walking. That didn't stop him, however, from drawing his folding knife from his back pocket and readying his defenses.

This made him laugh a little; he was miserable and hated his worthless life, so why was he defending himself?

It happened in a split second; something jumped at him from the left and knocked him down hard. But he was back up in an instant, unhurt and ready to tango.

He had always been a scrappy kid, not wanting to start a fight, but was not one to back down either. He quickly earned the reputation as "person you want to on your side in a bar fight" amongst his friends. He had fought for his life before, and he decided that tonight was would be no different.

He scanned the area around him looking for his attacker. Whatever jumped was not human, it was too fast and agile. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, and he dove on the ground just in time to see a giant silver wolf tumble past him and dart back into the woods.

So, he knew his attacker, and he would change his fighting style to match. Quickly he slid out of the way as the wolf jumped at him again, but this time a fierce and painful blow hit him in the stomach, tearing the flesh. Blood coated his shirt, but Ian knew the slash was nothing if he didn't keep fighting.

For several minutes, he and the wolf stared each other down. It ended when the wolf charged. Ian dodged this quickly, and carved the wolf's face with is knife.

It went on like this for several minutes. The wolf had several deep puncture wounds and large gashes covering his body. But Ian was not unscathed; he fought to remain conscious after losing a substantial amount of blood. His stomach was bleeding badly, his right arm was torn and useless, and his face was badly cut beneath his patch of bleached hair.

Dizzy and defeated, Ian fell to his knees and he knew he was done. He was lightheaded, sick to his stomach, and knew he would soon pass out. The wolf had won and Ian accepted this end.

The silver wolf sauntered over to him, and licked his face as if to say "See, I am the winner here." Then, the wolf lowered his jaws carefully onto Ian's shoulder. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.

And then the wolf clamped his jaws down.

The pain Ian Hunter felt was so excruciating he thought his arm had been torn from his body. Then he felt a strange and magnificent sensation, one of anger, joy, dread, excitement, and relief all at once. Ian was stunned.

And then, darkness.

When Ian woke up, he was still laying on the trail in a pool of his own blood; he saw the great silver wolf was sitting beside him.

Studying.

Waiting.

Hunting.

He cursed the wolf for not making his death quick; although, in hindsight, he had lived with a worse pain for the last three years anyways.

What happened next was nothing short of extraordinary in Ian's eyes. The silver wolf shifted into a man.

Darkness... Ian had passed out again.

He knew now deep in his mind that he was hallucinating. But when he awoke, the same man he saw was just sitting there, completely naked.

"You put up quite a fight for a human" the man said gruffly while looking over some nasty cuts and stab wounds.

"W..W..Wwhat?" was all Ian could muster.

"I know this is quite a surprise to you, me being a werewolf and all, but believe me when I say that it is real." The wolf-man said.

"How?" Ian said weakly.

"You will come to learn more about us werewolves, for now all you need to know is you have been changed." The naked man said coolly.

"What do you mean changed? And who are you?" Ian spat angrily.

"You will learn soon enough. You have two options, die or become a werewolf."

"What? Why me? And you don't fucking exist... I'm just going fucking insane"

" I have been observing you for some time now, Ian Hunter, and you fit the role perfectly." He said ignoring Ian's last statement.

"All you need to know for now is if you want to live, you must make it back to your own home under your own power and fix yourself up. If you do not, I will kill you."

And with that, he shifted back into that silver wolf and darted back into the forest.

----------

That's the end for now, there will be more soon. I won't leave Ian Hunter bleeding on a sidewalk forever...

Oh and this is my first story, so let me know what you think!