While You Were Away

Story Info
Loneliness leads to fantasy fullfillment.
2.1k words
4.26
18.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know how I get when you're gone. Boredom sets in, and I kill a little time by surfing a few adult websites. So I get a little horny (hornier?) and I surf some more. Hornierest! Bored and horny are a bad combination when the object of your desire is 5600 miles away. When I'm in this situation, my mind tends to wander, and I explore different scenarios via the internet. Usually, it just leads to masturbation. This time, for whatever reason, I took an extra step...

One of the many, many things I love about you is that you indulge my little fetishes, and even encourage them. Good thing, because I've been wearing your underwear all week. But there's something else I've wanted to try, and have never worked up the nerve to. You've hinted around it, and I'm pretty sure that the thought of it turns you on as well. Bored and horny, I finally just ordered what we need. Let's hope I read you right!

I've worked up several different ways to introduce this to our sex life, and decided to share a couple with you. I'm not sure which option I will choose, but I'm not going to show you what I wrote until after the fact.

Option 1: I am so glad that you are finally home. It's been a long, lonely ten days without you here. I love the special gift you brought back for me! Wearing them while making love with you was fantastic, like sex with you always is. It never ceases to amaze me how much you turn me on.

This time, I wanted to do things a little differently. I took an early shower so that I would have a little time to set up the bed while you were taking your turn in the bathroom. When you finish, I'm laying under the covers, wearing nothing but my new favorite underwear, hard as can be. You climb into bed, snuggling up close to me for a good night kiss and cuddle. Gently kissing each other, our hands begin to wander, exploring each other. Your hand makes its way to my hard-on and stops. Giggling, you ask "Whatcha wearing, babe?" I put my hand on yours in reply, and let out a little laugh.

We continued to caress and fondle each other as our passion builds. As you start to kiss you way down my neck and chest, I stop you. "I've got other plans, honey."

"Yeah? What did you have in mind?" you ask.

"I want to try something special, so just lay back down and let me have my way with you." You lay your head on your pillow, and I straddle your hips. I kiss you passionately as I rub my hands over your chest, up your arms and take your hands in mine. I spread them out to the ropes I strategically located while you were showering. They're perfectly placed and the slipknots are soon tight around your wrists. I kiss my way down your body, letting my hands find their way down behind me. I push the covers off, fully exposing your legs. Kissing my way down your thigh and calf, I slip another rope around your ankle and cinch it tight, then do the same for the other side. You are now completely spread out and immobilized, at my mercy. Because I'm usually the one that gets tied up (or tie myself up) things are already different.

I slowly lick and kiss my way back up your body, and deeply kiss your mouth, our tongues dancing around each other. "One more thing and you'll be ready" I say, gently slipping a blindfold over your eyes. I lean down to whisper in your ear "Are you ready baby? Are you ready to fuck like we've never fucked each other?"

Your reply comes out as more of a moan, but you say "yes, let's fuck!" I don't think you have any idea of what I have in mind.

I hold your face in my hands as we hungrily kiss each other. I kiss, nibble, and bite my way down your neck, as you moan in response. Continuing down, I grab your breasts with both hands, cupping them to my mouth. I suck them hard and rough, then ease off to a gentle suckle. As you relax from the initial onslaught, I latch my teeth on to your rock hard nipple, biting just hard enough to make you gasp out loud. I always enjoy playing with your breasts, and I give them plenty of attention. I'm tempted to get out the nipple clamps, but I think I'll leave that for another time.

With my hands still on your breasts, I begin to kiss my way down your stomach, licking your belly button as I go past. My hands slide their way down your side, following the curve of your waist and the flare of your hips. I continue my oral ministrations down to your beautiful pussy. I kiss and lick all around it, but stay away from it for now. My hands are caressing your thighs, and my lips follow. I love the feel of your long, strong legs, and spend several minutes kissing and rubbing them.

Finally, I can't hold out any longer. I have to taste you. I grab a pillow and have you lift your butt off the bed to place it to give me better access. I lay down between your legs and begin to gently kiss you down there. I wrap my arms around your thighs and pull myself in closer. My tongue comes out, licking your loveliness, fucking you with my tongue. I slide my face lower and push my tongue down between your cheeks. Your body practically convulses as I lick that most forbidden of places. I wonder if you're thinking that my plan is to fuck you there. You'll find out in time. I make my way back up to your pussy, and several licks pass over your clitoris. You squirm in response. Soon, I shift my focus to your clit exclusively. Pulling an arm from around your thigh, I slip one finger, then two, into you. As I nipple and suck on your clitoris, my fingers are pressing into your g-spot in a steady rhythm. I can feel and hear your orgasm building, and prepare myself by holding your thigh even tighter. I want this to be as intense as possible, and don't plan on stopping or even slowing through your orgasm. The pressure within you builds, and suddenly releases, your body thrashing around, your arms and legs pulling at the ropes. I slow my attack as you begin to settle down, gently withdrawing my fingers and kissing and licking around your pussy. I kiss my way back up your body, up your neck, and nibble your earlobe. I raise my hand to your lips, running my wet finger over them, then kiss you deeply.

"How was that, baby?" I ask.

Breathlessly, you reply "Good!"

"I'm glad you liked it, but we haven't fucked, so we're not finished yet." As I'm laying on top of you, I can't help myself, and I have to enter you. It's not really part of my plan, but I have to feel you. As turned on as I am, I know I can't last, so it's just a few slow strokes before I have to stop. I lean back down to whisper in your ear. "I bought a new toy for us while you were gone, honey. Want me to try it out on you?"

I can hear curiosity in your reply. "Yeah? What kind of toy?"

"I could tell you, but I'd rather show you by using it with you. I'm pretty sure you're going to like it." I reach down into the bottom drawer of my nightstand and pull it out. It's called a Feeldoe, and we've looked at them online before, but that's as far as things have gone. Until tonight. You give a little start as I begin by rubbing the head of it up and down your pussy. All of our previous fun has left plenty of lubrication, and I slowly work it into you. In and out, back and forth, deeper and deeper it goes. I wanted to buy something that was close to the size of my cock, but this seems a little bigger. That size might be a problem for me later. Not now, though, as you seem to really enjoy the slow, relaxing pace. For that matter, so am I. It's quite a turn on being able to see it disappear inside you.

I return to whisper in your ear again. "This a very special dildo, baby. What do you think so far?"

"It's nice, but I'd much rather have the real thing" you reply.

"Believe me, I would much rather have me inside you. But like I said, this is a very special dildo, with very special capabilities. Let me show you what I mean." I slowly withdraw the toy, and turn it around. "See, it has two sides to it. One for you..." I rub the bulbous end up and down your wetness, and it soon pops in. "The shape of this end is designed to make it easy for you to hold in. And the side you first felt is for me."

"Mmmm... Interesting, baby. It felt a little big. Are you sure about that?" you ask.

My nervousness can be heard in my voice. "No, actually, I'm not. But we're going to try anyway." Although it's designed to stay put inside you, I still untie your legs and bring them together. Just to be sure, I tie them at your ankles and knees. I retrieve the bottle of Astroglide from the nightstand, and apply what I am sure is more than enough lube. As I rub it in, I can't believe how erotically sexy you look. Arms spread and tied, blindfolded, and your new purple phallus sticking into the air. I straddle your stomach and lean down to kiss you. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

I reach behind me to guide the dildo. It's slippery and difficult to hold on to. I wrap my hand around it, and push myself onto it. I feel it sliding between my cheeks, and it finds its spot. I briefly hesitate, then press it inside me. The first bit of penetration is fine, but then wow! A sharp pain hits me. This thing is big! I press down onto it, pushing out like they say you should. The head of it pops completely in, and I hold it there for a minute. The pain is too much, and I have to pull it back out again. You ask if I'm alright. "Yeah, I'm just trying to relax." I try again and this time the head slides right in. The pain is still there, but not as bad this time. It subsides as my body adjusts to the intrusion. Pushing out again, I slide more of it in. With a little gentle rocking, it's soon completely inside me. I can't believe the feeling! We've used our little vibrating probe and it always produces lot's of fantastic sensation. This is the same, but ten fold. I sit perfectly still for a minute, with the dildo still buried in me. You haven't said a word, and I wonder what you're thinking. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.

I slowly start to move again, sliding the silicone cock out and back in again. My rhythm steadies as I grow accustomed to the feeling. Soon I'm sliding it almost all the way out, and pushing it all the way back in again. By the look on your face, your end is doing it's job, too, rubbing against your g-spot. With the dildo completely inside me, I change to a back and forth motion. Gently rocking back and forth, using its shape to press against your g-spot and my prostate simultaneously. You're now rocking back and forth too, countering my moves. Your breathing is getting heavier as you near another orgasm. I only hope I can hold out long enough for us to come together. I don't have long to wait. I lift myself slightly and stop moving as your steady motion turns to thrashing, moving the toy around inside me. I've always loved the way you feel when you come, and it feels great this way, too. Finally, despite no direct stimulation, my cock can't take any more, and I come too, shooting my hot semen into the air, onto my chest and belly, and onto your stomach and breasts. As it subsides, I collapse on top of you, smearing the gooey mess between us.

After a few minutes to catch my breath, I raise my head from your shoulder and kiss you gently. The strength in your voice surprises me when you say "Next time, baby, I get to be on top."