While You Were Sleeping

Story Info
He wakes lover from dreams to make them come true.
3.1k words
4.74
24.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is one of many letters written to my real-life long distance lover who has given me more than she will ever know. Not to mention some of the best sex I've never had while talking on the phone or chatting online. Hope you enjoy!

==================

My love,

Right now I am picturing myself sitting in a chair next to your bed, watching you as you sleep. A dream makes you mumble something I cannot make out, but I can tell it's something good by the slight smile that spreads across your face. I watch as you breathe deep and slow as the dream continues, but my gaze soon is fixed on your half covered body under the sheet and comforter. Laying the way you are, only one leg is completely covered by the blanket and I am thankful it is the one farthest from me. The way you have dressed for bed exactly how I have longed to see you - not to mention it allows me access to certain things as I drink in your beauty.

I wonder if you knew ahead of time how much the boxers and v-neck would turn me on as you shift slightly to get more comfortable, a move that opens the fly on your shorts wide enough for me to see inside. Feeling giddy over my good fortune, I peer into your shorts longingly and quietly whisper how beautiful you are from head to toe. Glancing up at you as I say these words, the rapidly stiffening penis in my own shorts gets another boost when I notice the thin white material of your t-shirt is now pulled tightly across your breasts. I can clearly make out the semi hard nipples underneath and lean forward to get a better view of your incredible cleavage, sliding my hand down the front of my pants as I do.

The content smile on your pretty face compliments your nipples as they move in time with your breath, one hand on your tummy just above the freshly shaved lips peeking out at me just before the smoothness of your thighs takes over my attention. The visual tour has caused a rather large wet spot to form on my shorts so I lean back and slowly unzip before standing so that they are able to fall silently to the floor. I remain standing for a moment, slowly moving my hands up and down the shaft of what has now become my very, very hard dick. Teasing the head with one hand, I move my other down onto my balls to gently stroke them, pretending the fingers are your lips and tongue licking me as you help me jerk my rock hard cock. So intense and wonderful is the fantasy I come within an instant of shooting my load onto your sleeping body, but I am able to prevent it and sit down in the chair once more. I spread my legs wide apart so that my dick points straight at your dreaming smile and lightly rub the pre-come dripping out of it in circles with one finger along the underside from balls to tip, hoping you might wake to be greeted by the sight.

But the dream you are having is obviously too good to end and you remain deep in sleeps embrace. After a few moments the danger I might come passes so once again I wrap my hand around the now slick shaft of my dick and work it slowly over myself. The chair is close enough to your bed to stir another vivid image in my mind as I masturbate and undress you with my eyes. This time you are kneeling over the side of the bed in front of the chair for me. Pushing your knees wider apart I then spread you open and drive my tongue between your legs, licking and sucking you as you grind your crotch against my face. Eating you from behind is so awesome I think to myself as you again shift in your sleep but not enough to hide was has been exposed. Once more the sight of you sleeping mere inches from my throbbing hard-on makes for excellent fantasy material and in my head the hand on my dick is now the soaking wet hole between your thighs. Still kneeling before me, you moan and plead for me to ram it in and fuck you deep and hard.

This time when my cock feels the explosion beginning to mount I am able to stop all but the first stream of come that narrowly avoids splashing onto your leg as it shoots onto the bed. The need to actually feel you on my cock is burning inside of me now and I contemplate my options. I could simply jerk myself off as you sleep, but I would be so tempted to come all over you I pause to consider how you feel about that. It is an interesting dilemma for me, one that will take something more in order for me to decide, so I slowly kneel down next to you on the floor and gently lay my hand on your hip.

You feel it in your sleep I think, but do not wake even though it's obvious my touch brings an erotic dream to your mind. Your lips part further and I see your white teeth as you move slightly and move the nearest leg a bit towards me trying to find a way to catch the lover in your dream. Your neatly trimmed bush is now directly in front of my eyes and my hand looses the battle against temptation, moving slowly towards it.

Gripped tightly with my free hand I feel the size of my dick grow larger than ever. Already causing waves of heat to radiate along my shaft and out into the head, my pulse speeds up further as the hand on your hip inches ever closer to its goal. I am so turned on I can't even stroke myself anymore and once my fingers slip into the fly of your boxers, up and down your lips before spreading them slightly to expose your clit, I have to literally clamp my fist around it just to keep from coming.

I feel your clit swell under my light caress as your breathing becomes slightly irregular and your erotic dream steps up a notch. I trace the contour of your lips with my fingertip and you shiver giving you goose bumps on your legs. A slight smile comes to your lips and a hand moves to your heart making me wonder what your dream lover has said to make you so happy. What ever it was it must be good judging from the way your legs spread open even more as if to draw your imaginary lover closer by showing him your charms.

I see your nipples have become fully hard as I tenderly rub you between the legs and my fingers are treated to a very hot, very wet hole to explore. Painstakingly slow, I slip my middle finger between your lips and tease you by massaging just inside of you for a while. Eventually I go deeper and my other hand comes away from my still throbbing cock to spread you open so I can rub your clit with my thumb as I begin to swirl up against your G-spot. You hand moves to your mouth with the index finger pressed to your lower lip as I pleasure you and wetness turns to flow.

"Yes!" I hear you say softly rolling your head to the side and moving your hand up over one eye. If you only knew how sexy this is to me, you might freak, but this doesn't matter at the moment – I have a finger up inside you and my thumb is working your clit as you sleep and I am in a state of bliss. Your other hand reaches up to lazily play with your tits as my finger feels tiny waves inside of you and I spread you open further, this time to allow something more.

I cannot believe you are still asleep with all that is going on and I so badly want to fuck you Julia. But I don't want to wake you up and ruin a good dream either so instead I lean over and close my mouth on the sweet clit I have spread you open to expose. Lightly flicking it with the tip of my tongue, then pressing firmly it firmly against you I increase the speed of my finger circling up inside you around your G-spot. The combination of taste and smell of your love intoxicates me so deeply all I want to do is take you in my arms and make love to you with all the passion I can muster.

My heart beats so loudly in my chest I am sure it will wake you, as your hips move up into my face, driving my finger deeper and your breathing becomes more labored. I slide my finger completely out and spread the wetness running down onto your ass all around before running it back up inside. The almost purring sigh you make as I finger fuck you and suck your clit is unbelievably sexy. Even in your sleep you show more sensual feelings than any woman I have ever been with!

You push yourself harder onto my hand and I feel your heart beating with my lips and on my fingers. Such a strong heartbeat it becomes impossible for me not to notice that my cock, harder now than it has been in years, is throbbing with my own heartbeat in exact time with yours. I really begin to eat you out, licking around my finger as it fucks you swirling upwards over your lips onto your clit, which I suck, lick kiss and lick causing you to gasp. Another small moan escapes your soft lips, I feel you move, and all of a sudden I stop not wanting to wake you. I want to fuck you, want you to fuck me, and then do it again until we are sore. I do not want to let you settle back to sleep, that much is certain, so I resume my oral manipulation through the fly of your shorts again, but this time I move onto the bed and rub my burning hot dick on your leg as I do.

Your breath comes faster as I eat you and rub my cock over your legs. Deeper and deeper breaths tell me I am either bringing you closer to coming or waking up. To be honest by this point I don't even care which happens first, just as long as they both happen!

"Oh fuck, Christopher, don't stop....feels so wonderful!"

Your voice, husky from your sleeping excitement, falls over me like the warmest sunshine as your luscious thighs move further apart and you hand grabs my hair to greedily push my face down into your pussy. To say I am psyched as fuck simply won't do as I push 2 more fingers up inside you alongside the one already there and suck the honey seeping out around them into my mouth.

"Shit! Oh Shit! Don't fucking stop!" you almost yell, bucking your hips against me.

I feel your beautiful slit pulse with heat as I work my tongue over it. You are wetter now, so much wetter... if I could only crawl inside and feel what you feel Julia, learn how to make it better for you, make you come harder and know all the secrets to your deepest turn-ons and then return to my own body and practice all the new tricks over and over. I reach down with one hand and grab my dick, loving how hard you always make me.

Running my tongue over you and finger fucking your hole, the wetness from your cunt on my hand mixes with the flow of pre-come on my dick as I start to stroke it. I give myself over for you to use and your hand gladly begins to move my face to match your arousal perfectly. Your breath stops, so do your hips and you hold my face still all at once, but only for a few seconds. I even freeze the hand I am jerking off with, which is good I realize as another powerful stream of come shoots out, this time with so much force it has no where to hit except where it is aimed – since I am on my knees between you legs jerk off as you hold me down on your cunt, that is where it pointed and the come runs down over my hand onto your lips in a hot stream disappearing into your sweet ass still covered by the boxers.

As soon as you feel the hot come splash onto your thighs and pussy, you almost violently start fucking my face and I spread your cunt open from inside with 2 fingers and really go to town with the third on your G-spot. You push me down for a moment and rotate you hips trying to get my tongue further in along side my fingers and I lick the inner walls of your wonderful pussy with glee, wildly jacking off between your legs as I do.

Your breathing becoming deeper and more labored as your passion builds, and I know your orgasm is not far away now. I feel your body as you tense up, smiling into your crotch as I feel the waves of orgasm flooding your body. As the realization that if I had to survive eating only your pussy, there is no doubt that I could survive begins to dawn on me, your orgasm hits full force, making you tremble and shake and beg for me not to stop. And I don't, not until you release my hair and collapse shaking on the bed in front of me as I move to kneel on the mattress.

Positioned above you and directly between your still spread legs, I furiously jack myself off, staring at your beautiful face as you watch me. As if you could read my mind you lift your shirt up over your perfect tits and quickly rip the boxers off. As I move forward, you reach down and spread your cunt with both hands, holding it open as much for me to see as to put my dick in. I rub the head along your lips and you move your fingers slightly inwards and down to hold yourself completely open. As I slowly insert the head of my dick into the hole your fingers have spread wide you laugh and ask why I am blushing so hard?

Again as if you can read my mind, you keep your legs spread wide and your hands in place as I explain that you are giving me the most incredible, erotic display I have ever seen. Now half way inside, I watch as you clench yourself tightly around my stiff cock and pull it wide open again as you relax. As I push 3 more inches in I am nearly overcome with dizziness and tear my eyes away for a moment to look into your eyes and say "Oh my god, Julia you are the most amazing fucking woman..." But my words are cut short as you repeat the vaginal massage of my dick 3 more times, my eyes drinking in a sight unlike anything they have seen before. Each of the 3 times you swallow my dick with your cunt, a little more is pulled in until my whole length is deep inside of you.

I am now laying against your body, pushing my tongue just as deep into your mouth and your hands begin to run through my hair then down my back and finally grabbing my ass as I drive into you over and over again. I lick and kiss your neck as waves of my orgasm build, suck your nipples as you pull me inside and burn every last second into my memory as it passes. The deeper I thrust the longer you hold me inside and I feel the incredible squeeze of your walls each time until the squeeze becomes something else. Realizing that you too are going to come I grind my hips against yours, flexing my hard-on inside you and whisper "Julia, I hope...oh fuck!...god yes...I hope I make you feel even close to how good you make me feel....Oh Julia, I am so gonna come....but I want you to know....oh fuck!.....to know how much it means to me....to be able to make love to you...even if it's just once in a while...I mean it Julia, you make me feel like a man, a very happy.......oh fuck yes, let me feel it on my dick as I come with you Julia!"

Once the deafening roar and earthshaking tremors of our share climax subside I look deep into your eyes and kiss you. I move my semi-soft dick gently in and out of you as our tongues explore and feel come run down onto my balls, making me pull away from the kiss and smile. Your face is flushed with the look of release and contentment as I enjoy the final moments before I am no longer able to thrust myself up inside, licking your lips gently as I slip out. But as I move down between your legs again to lick you clean I hear you asking "What did you say right before we came? I am soo sorry, but I was so into it I couldn't even understand you...that sounds bad I know, but really what did you say?"

My tongue darts down between your ass cheeks and my nose rubs your clit, licking slowly upwards until it swirls over both of the holes it so loves to taste before I answer you. Simply licking you like this has made my cock begin to stiffen so I begin to turn around and before you are able to argue you have my cock directly over your face and my fingers rubbing your crotch.

"Tell you what, if you can possibly find a way to make me hard again," I joke pushing it into your willing and opened mouth "and then let me fuck you again I will repeat it, but you will have to listen close this time ok? If you don't I am going to have to fuck you twice more before repeating any of it again, so...."

I ache for you Julia,

Christopher