While You Were Sleeping

Story Info
Short story of somnophilia.
2.3k words
4.17
124.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was years ago. We were lying on the old collapsing sofa we had when we were first married, which could only be comfortably enjoyed in a horizontal position. She was settled against me, with her arm around my stomach. We'd watched a film with Art Garfunkel in it, mostly because she's always loved one of his records. He played a psychiatrist, who rapes one of his patients when she is unconscious.

"Why would he do that?" she said. "She can't respond to him, she's nearly dead."

"Mmm it didn't seem very exciting to me... he's too...asexual. There are some men I can see are attractive, even though I'm not at all attracted to men, but not him."

We continued talking about it for some time.

"It would make a difference if it was someone you were sleeping with anyway, or someone you'd never sleep with, I think," she said, thoughtfully.

"Would you do it, if you got the chance?" Annie asked me, looking into my eyes.

"No, of course not!" I said. "I like you awake!"

She looked away, and blushed. "I think I'd quite like it," she said, sliding her hand down my stomach and into my trousers, worming it between my skin and boxers.

"Hmm seeing as how you're as hard as iron, I think you like the idea of it too."

I grasped her wrist and pulled her hand out away. "Not so, it's just all the talk about sex in general."

She looked at me for a moment and then said: "Actually the idea of you having your wicked way with me while I am asleep is quite sexy, I like the idea."

"But you wouldn't know anything about it! You'd be asleep or drugged or whatever."

"Yeah, and the idea of someone I don't know doing that is completely nauseating... it would be a completely different thing if you did it though. It would be...hot."

"So... if ever you were comatose, I should carry on? You give me permission? Really?"

"Yes, really. You have my permission. Well not like that," she indicated the television, " If I was in that sort of state you're to call the ambulance. But if I am heavily asleep or so drunk I don't know, or very tired and too tired to wake up, then yes. Want me to sign something?"

"I don't think that will be necessary." I opened my zip, and took her hand and placed it on my erection which was, as she had pointed out, quite impressive.

"I think we should go to bed and use this though...."

That night was a good night. We played games, she played unconscious, then I did, we messed about and we both came with satisfying extravagance, her several times and me, once but so conclusively I felt that everything, every desire, had been drained from me.

I hadn't thought about that conversation again for years. I'd never had an opportunity, and although it did seem quite arousing to role play sleeping princess and handsome prince for a bit, it just wasn't something I'd devoted any time or attention to. But then....

We were both exhausted when we got home. We collapsed onto the sofa and couldn't even be bothered to make a cup of coffee. She kicked off her shoes and had me unhook her bra, and then she removed it without removing her dress. It was green satin, and suited her, and I stroked her breast through the silky material, with no intention of following through. I didn't have the energy.

Eventually we decided to climb the stairs to bed. Annie had had a lot of champagne, and she was swaying rather as we went up to bed. she sat on the edge of the bed, removed her underwear, giggled and fell sideways on the bed, passed out. I went around to her side of the bed, picked up her feet and laid them gently on the bed. Then I undressed myself, and wondered about getting her out of her dress. I got up and stood over her, and tried to wake her a little.

"Annie... shall we get you out of your dress?" I found the zip easily enough and unzipped the back, but she was a completely dead weight, and didn't really stir at all. The front of the dress gaped, and I caught sight of her dark nipple, and full, rounded breast. I slipped my hand inside the fabric, and as I touched her breast, her nipple hardened. And I did too.

I caught her nipple between two fingers, and stroked my cock. I hadn't had very much to drink - I'd been driving, and I was horny, very horny. She was... my wife, and yet not my wife, because she was unconscious, oblivious to the world and what I was doing.

Suddenly, I was aware that I could do anything... she was in my power. Annie wouldn't mind... perhaps she'd wake up enough to participate, I thought. But I realized that I would be disappointed if she did, and that I didn't want her to participate. I wanted her asleep. I REALLY wanted her. I rolled her onto her back.

I pushed her dress up to her waist, and admired her body. We've been married ten years, and I thought I knew her body well, but somehow, in this moment it looked strange and inviting and forbidden. She was asleep, and couldn't know anything about what was happening. I reached over for the tube of lubricant on the bedside, and squirted a little onto the end of my cock. Even my own fingers felt strangely exciting, and the thought of what I was about to do excited me greatly, much more than I would ever have guessed. It was forbidden, and yet I had permission... as long as she remembered what she had agreed to. The idea that she might have forgotten the conversation, might wake up and protest was a bit exciting too.

I parted her legs, and ran a hand up the warm smooth inside of her thigh. She was wearing stockings and suspenders, something she only did on special occasions. I stroked her bare thigh, and then let my hand stroke her dark hair. I liked the fact that she only trimmed but didn't shave, the hair there. She has a very neat and tidy pussy, I slipped one lubricated finger into her and then up to find the centre of her pleasure above. I rubbed slightly and she began to move against me... and I thought she was waking up, but she wasn't. She began to moan a little, seemed to be dreaming. I could feel she was getting aroused and slippery.

I knelt over her, spreading the lube over my cock, and brought it to the point where the tip of it was nudging into her, slipping easily inside. I've done it hundreds, probably thousands of times, but it was new and exciting... and I was taking my time, watching her sleeping and unaware that I was inside her, sliding rhythmically into and out of her. Initially I was taking most of my weight on my arms, above her, but gradually my weight shifted and I was lying on top of her. She moved underneath me, still not stirring from her sleep, but almost as though she were dreaming about being fucked, and moving accordingly.

I was tempted to simply come and finish it quickly, but I realized that I could do anything at all and I wanted to make it last as long as possible. She's never liked oral sex much, but I could lick her without any complaints now. I pulled out of her, and slid down to bury my face in the sweet honeyed scent of her. Then I did something I know was wrong.

I turned her over, and pulled her hips up, so that she was sort of kneeling... I had to support her by holding her and it wasn't easy... she kept falling to one side. I knelt behind her and pushed my cock into her again. She's never been very adventurous sexually, has always like straight sex...and I'd always wondered about anal sex... would it be good? horrible? I'd never got her to try it. I got the lube again and squirted a fair amount around the place, my heart beating so hard, I thought that alone would wake her up. My whole being was concentrated into that one desire, putting my cock into her, using her. I spread it down into her and then positioned my cock against her again, pushing, very gently, just a little.

She was falling to the side, and it was hard to get myself in the right position and hold her in the right position too. I was worried about accidentally suffocating her, had to keep checking she was able to breathe, and I wasn't hurting anything. It was tight and squeezed the end of my cock in an interesting way, and tried to push it out, and so I pushed a little harder. She started to moan a little in her sleep and so I stopped, and listened to her with my cock slipping a little further in... I knew she might not consent to it if awake... and here I was doing it to her while she was drunk and passed out. It just excited me more.

I pushed a little more, but the tight feeling was too much and I came explosively, pumping into her before withdrawing. I settled her into a more comfortable position on her side for sleep and got up off the bed to go and wash my cock... and throw some cold water in my face.

I sat in the bathroom, musing about what I'd just done...wondering how I could still feel so aroused when I had just come. Usually I just turn over and go to sleep, and in my exhausted state, I'd have expected to feel like sleeping even more. But there was an electricity, a desire for excitement and a feeling that I was doing something forbidden and wrong... it gave me the sort of kick I hadn't had for a very long time.

By the time I got back to the bedroom, I was erect again, and the idea of seeing what she would do if I put my cock in her mouth started to arouse me. Of course there was a risk that she would bite it hard, thinking she was eating. But she's always loved sucking my cock almost as much as she hates me licking her... and so if she was aroused she might do that anyway. I couldn't get over how new and exciting this seemed to be.

I laid myself alongside her, and slid my fingers down her flat stomach until I had her clit gently between two fingers, and started to rub rhythmically, and she started to respond in her sleep... I put another finger in her mouth and she began to suck it... and so I pulled her onto her side, and slid my cock into her mouth.

I withdrew, because an idea had occurred to me... I could let her share what I'd been doing by filming us. Strangely all idea of sleep and exhaustion had gone, I felt strong and full of energy and still horny as hell. I got the camera and easily positioned it, but had to light some candles for light... the bedside lights were too bright, it looked hard and unflattering.

Then I turned her onto her back and took her again, thrusting a few times for the camera, before withdrawing, repositioning myself and making her take me into her mouth. It wasn't very clear on the video afterwards, but somehow that made it even more arousing for her... she could see I was doing something to her, but not what, properly.

I didn't want to come in her mouth in case I choked her, and so I worked my way down her body, kissing and licking her nipples and then her pussy, and she moaned and talked in her sleep and then, came. I stopped there, entered her again, and just fucked her hard until I came again.

The next day, she had a hangover. I waited on her hand and foot, bringing orange juice, small nourishing snacks, massaging her feet. By the afternoon, she was more herself, and looked at me quizzically.

"What did I do to deserve all this slavery?"

"ooh my love, you don't have to do anything for me to look after you!" I said, not meeting her eyes.

She said "I know it's awful, but although I know we screwed last night, I can't remember anything about it. I smelled like a fish market and your stuff was running down my legs when I went to the bathroom. I'm sorry I don't remember. Was it good? Did I enjoy myself? What did I do that you liked so much that you have been attending to me like a Roman slave?"

"I don't know quite how to tell you this... you passed out when you came to bed. You were still passed out when I had sex with you...."

She gasped, but in a I'm-turned-on way and not a shock-horror way.

"Ohhhh. You're SO bad.," she said, blushing wildly. "What did you do?"

"Well, I did a few things and then realized you might want to know... so I made a video."

She gasped again, put her hand out for me and pulled me into bed with her. I was really aroused, telling her about it, and so we made love while I told her what I had done. We watched the film and fucked, wildly, it seemed to arouse her frantically to see me fucking her while she was asleep.

Now she's threatening to drug me in order to return the favour...