While You're Sleeping...

Story Info
I come upon you while you're asleep, and begin to wake you..
1.1k words
4.09
20.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the door slowly, soundlessly.

Light from the hall streams into the room, a band of illumination revealing your form stretched out on the bed, still, sleeping deeply. The ripples and contours of your body are barely visible, teasing the eye, under the lightest of sheets. I enter, gently closing the door behind me, my sheer nightie moving about my thighs as the fan slowly turns the air, cooling me, my flesh hot from thoughts of you.

I sit beside you, eyes moving over your body, and reach out to let my fingertips move softly over your scalp, against your cheek, across the broad expanse of your chest. I lean down, gently kissing your chest, sliding my hand down your body, moving the sheet down, playing my fingers over your boxers, finding you already growing, already starting to rise to meet my touch. Heat rushes through me, straight to my center, my heart beginning to race. As I keep planting delicate kisses on your chest, letting my tongue flick out to taste your sweet, gently salty skin, I begin to caress your growing hardness through your boxers, bringing a stirring from you.

A sigh escapes your lips, followed by a soft moan. As you harden, the tip of your cock begins to escape the waistline of your boxers, and a thrill moves through my body. I gently kiss your lips before moving my kisses down, as I settle myself between your legs, letting you feel my warm breath against the head of your cock before teasingly letting the tip of my tongue move across the hot skin.

You moan louder now, so close to waking, as I begin to gently kiss and suck the tip of you, feeling you lengthen, feeling you grow so hard against my lips and mouth that my sweet tiny center begins to ache at the thought of having you moving deep inside me. You moan in earnest, your eyes beginning to open, and you look down to see my brown eyes meet yours, my dark hair falling to cover half of my face, as I slowly let you watch me move my tongue over your cock.

A low growl rumbles in your throat at the sight, and quickly you lift your hips so I can slip off your boxers. You brush my hair from my eyes gently, and then suddenly take a fistful of it, pulling my mouth down over you. As you plunge into me I moan on your cock, sending vibrations through you, and you begin to fuck my mouth, long and deep, holding my hair tight and moving in me. My panties are soaked through as I move my tongue against your hardness with every stroke of you in my wet mouth.

Your breath becomes ragged, and after a moment you abruptly pull me off of you, pulling me onto my tummy beside you on the bed, then commanding me to lift my ass, and you sit up to kneel behind me, between my legs. You begin to caress my body, your hand dipping between my thighs, feeling me over my panties, and you almost chuckle to find them practically dripping.

You move your hand to the edge of my tiny panties and then, with a quick movement, you rip the sheer fabric from my body, and I gasp. You ball my panties up, and simply say "open," then stuff them in my mouth, letting me taste the silky sweetness soaked through them. Now you move back, gazing down at my body, gripping my wide hips, and you teasingly move the head of your cock against my juicy slit, rubbing it along and between my pussy lips, pausing at my entrance but not letting me have you yet.

I moan into my make-shift gag, and, desperate, I start to move my hand down my body to touch my clit, but you smack my ass, hard, not allowing me to pleasure myself, and I quickly move my hand back up to support myself, raising my ass, waiting to feel you. Without warning, you suddenly plunge yourself deep inside me in one hard fast movement, and the panties in my mouth stifle a scream.

You withdraw slowly, letting me feel every bump, every vein, and plunge in again, and then you begin to speed up, fucking me deeper with every stroke, forcing my tight pussy to take every thick inch. You reach forward with one hand and grab my breast, squeezing, pinching my nipple, using your grip to pull my body against your every thrust.

Then, finally, you move your hand to my pussy, caressing my delicate nub, and almost instantly I start to cum, shuddering on your cock as you pound me hard, screaming into my gag, riding my orgasm for what feels like forever as I buck against your cock. As my orgasm begins to subside, you pull out of my pussy, and move the head of your cock, wet with my sweet pussy juices, against my pink ass. I groan, and push back, encouraging you to take me there. You take out my gag, whispering that you want to hear my screams this time. You grip my hips tight and begin to inch inside me. I can hardly stand it, can hardly believe I could possibly take so much of you there, and I moan, pressing back against you.

You begin to move inside me slowly, working your way deeper, and you smack my ass again, hard, leaving me no more than a moment to delight in the thought of the handprint you'll leave on my skin before I'm lost in the feeling of you moving inside me. As you pump, I open to you, and your pace quickens. Again you move your hand to my clit, teasing it in little circles, dancing over the tender flesh, and I can tell that you're close to cuming. I squirm and cry out as you fuck me, trying desperately to press my clit harder against your fingertips, but I know you won't let me cum without you this time.

You fuck me harder and harder, cursing, then suddenly you begin grinding my clit with your fingertips, wrenching me over the edge, making me cum hard as I scream your name and feel you explode inside me. You pump fast and deep, my pussy and ass pulsing under the force of my orgasm, and I milk every drop from you, barely able to hold myself up as I feel you use all your strength to claim my body as yours. You begin to slow... then, with a final powerful shudder, you pull out of me, and I collapse down onto the bed, trembling. You lay beside me and I turn to cuddle my spent body against yours, as you lazily caress my skin. And soon, we are deeply asleep.