Whimsy Vanilla Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley was greeted by the bright, airy interior aglow with the warmth of cherry wood and exquisite detailing.

"Marvelous!' she gasped.

"Can I smell you closely?" He asked snuggling close behind her. Shivers ran down her spine as she felt his breath brushing the side of her ears and his erection pressing the top of her tight round bottom.

"Okay," she said gingerly.

He clasped the side of her arms and began sniffing her silky mane tied to a knot behind her head. His sniffing ignited her pent-up desire.

"You're wearing a perfume," he said hovering under her ear.

"Ah…Vera Wang, just slightly."

"Mind if I take your jacket off?" He whispered.

"Um…okay."

He slid off the jacket from her shoulders and tossed it on the bed. Now he made her face him. He stared at her beautiful face, and swanlike neck. She was not wearing bra and her perfect small tits with nipples were poking full alert underneath her pink camisole. Her eyes suggested that he take full charge. So he bent his head and smelled her teenage cleavage. Goose bumps rose on her lovely skin as his lips brushed across her nipples that now stood like bullets at the touch.

"The scent, that unforgettable scent is in you."

"Oh," she uttered wondering if she'd get off no sooner at this very arousing scenario.

His head lowered and leveled at the center of her hips. He held her heart-shaped hips and nosed at the two-inch fly of her jeans. "Bingo!" He muttered under his breath. "This is the scent I was trying to find. Oh, I love this…um can you pull down your jeans…it's like smelling here the Holy Grail of scents!" She saw how euphoric Rob was and she became hotter with anticipation.

"Well, why not you've smelled it before." She smiled and zipped open her jeans. Then slowly she pulled down the jeans just right the top of her thighs exposing sheer pink panties.

"Wow!" The word blew from his mouth with his hands swiftly moving behind her wonderfully round backside. All his ten fingers slipped into her panties and dug at the balls of her flesh as he began sniffing at her crotch. She felt his breath seeped through her panties and her wetness grew. He sniffed thoroughly and even sucked the moisture out of the fabric. Shelly was lost in the experience and with eyes closed she didn't realize at once that he had pushed down her panties and his nose was circling her big clit that was jutting out of her pussy lips. He licked the clean-shaven lips and engulfed her imposing clit it in his mouth. When he squirted it off it looked like a hard miniature uncut penis. Her face contorted at the first hand experienced of being orally pleasured.

However, Rob didn't linger at her pussy and he stood moving behind her. Her orgasm was suspended leaving her pussy twitching and dripping. Rob pressed his face against the side of her face and brushed his fingertips against her slightly rounded stomach, circling slowly her navel.

From her navel his hands raised her tank top pulling it over her head and dropping it on the floor. He molded her breasts with his hands and his lips rummaged around her hair, behind her ear with his lips kissing her with tiny, tasting, peregrinating kisses along her neck. Shelly, utterly silent, half-opened her mouth in delight and closed her eyes concentrating on his warm moving mouth. Shelley wondered if she would climax sooner. The mounting pleasure was unbearable as Rob doubled the pleasure by squeezing and fondling her breasts.

"Stay there longer, fondle them so they'll grow two inches more."

"Who cares about big momma's breasts, yours are perfect to me."

"Hmmm. That's nice to know."

"I can smell your arousal. It's powerful and very enticing," he said as he pulled her lips from hers.

"Oh god, I'm dripping," she murmured under her ragged breathing. The moment she said that one hand of his traveled down and cupped her mound. His middle finger sank into her wetness and then drew circles around that bud and she moaned. This time Rob was initiating wild kisses into her lips entangling his tongue with hers and exchanging saliva and coffee breaths as she responded with ardor. Her arms were circled around his head giving Rob the liberty of enjoyment and full access of roving his hands all over her front al assets.

"Get on the bed and I'll take off your jeans," his hard-on voice croaked. Shelly pivoted towards him and dropped her ass on the bed. She held out her legs and he knelt on the floor before her and pulled her boots firsts and then her jeans together with her panties. The sight of the twin halves of her precious pussy with her magnificent clit was drowning him in the pool of his desire. His hands touched her thighs, fingertips brushing from outer thigh to inner thigh. She could feel her wetness dripping down her and into her crack between her buttocks. Those fingers were coming closer to the tops of her thighs now and each stroke caused her breath to increase. At last his palm and fingers were smoothing down her soft mound tenderly making her feel wanting more. When he withdrew his hand she almost cried in anguish.

"Hush baby," he said and silence fell again in the room.

Shelly's mind couldn't concentrate on anything except her now burning lust to be fingered, licked and fucked to oblivion.

"Your pussy is so tightly close I may not be able to put even my finger in there," he teased as he pries open the lips.

"Oh Rob, I may still be a virgin but I'm no innocent of my pussy. Take off your damn clothes Rob and fuck me now," Shelly almost cried out pleading.

Rob grunted as he stood before her and tore off his clothes. She propped herself on her elbows and her heart rate increased as each article of clothing dropped on the floor. At last Rob's bronze body was exposed. The V-shape of his upper body, the six-packed abs, the narrow hips and his masterful cock, thicker and longer than she could have believed, stood out and up from the dark hair between his legs. She drew in her breath, stunned, incredulous, unable to look away, shocked into immobility.

Once again Rob grasped her breast and brought the nipple straight to his mouth. She gasped again as her erect nipple was engulfed by his mouth. His tongue flicking against the tip of nipple caused her to arch her back trying to push further into him. He licked each nipple in turn and caressed her breasts with tender fingers.

Slowly his tongue traveled to her navel and there he spent some time kissing sucking and licking in and around it causing her to arch her back and moan with a deep need to be filled. "Ah, ah, ah!" Shelly cried out, on a wild and rising note.

His tongue then licked down to her tiny patch of bush. She gasped as she felt his breath on that most intimate part of her. Each side of the tops of her thighs was explored by that probing searching tongue as his hands made their way under her buttocks slightly lifting her to allow him better access of that of her most secret part. He gently blew on her flower and she gasped and moaned at the sensation. His tongue brushed expertly across her slit and up to the enormous clit. She cried out in ecstasy as he engulfed her clit in his mouth his tongue teasing it inside. Unbearable intensity of sensation rippled throughout her body as he teased her there with his tongue until she didn't know how much more she could take.

Finally, he squeezed in his tongue into her tight vagina. Once inside it managed to wave side by side locating her g-spot.

"Oh God, Rob, I think I'm going to pee, please get off me now as I might pee on your face."

"No you're not," he said after pulling out his tongue, his nose swirling around her engorged clit. "You can't pee when you're aroused," he said and inserted back his probing tongue. Rob could feel her g-spot swelling as he finger stroked her burgeoning clit.

"Noooo! Rob, if you won't stop I'd really be going to pee on you."

Rob didn't budge and worked her up even more until her hips arched up pushing up against him, his fingertip diddling faster over her big clit until her pussy spurted liquid that inundated his face. Shelly released a short grunt and a wild wail. Then she raised her face to look at Rob.

"Sorry Rob, I told you."

"Nah, that ain't pee, you just came and it's your girly juice. How'd you like it, huh?"

"Oh god how can I describe? It's awesome," she said still breathing raggedly and squirming her hips against him as he continued pleasuring her with the flat of his tongue.

Finally, when her climax dissipated Rob walked away to get a towel to wipe off her juice-covered face. With his cock a quarter erect now Shelly decided to give him a blow job so he could get hard and fuck her to complete her satisfaction and loose her damn virginity.

When Rob got back to her she sank on her knees on the carpeted floor and held his half-swelled cock with her right hand, smearing it lovingly against her face and planting kisses all over it. It felt heavy and thick in her hand as she stroked it to full hardness. She added another hand to form a finger ring grip after the hand that wholly grasped the shaft.

Shelly had attended before a blow-job class with a group of women eager to learn the art in order to please their husbands or lovers. In this class Shelly the youngest of the group was taught how to lick and suck a life-like organ made of latex and that was exactly like Rob's size and now she's eager to perform to him what she had learned.

With her hands pumping his gorgeous cock in opposite direction, Shelly began swishing her tongue around the ridge where the head joins the shaft. Then she opened her mouth and took the head right inside so that it was pressed against her palette. She sucked it very gently, ran her tongue all around it and ‘fucked' it with her pursing lips. As she bopped her head backward and forward her hand was rubbing him with twisting stroke to give him ample pleasure inside her mouth. She never realized that doing this actually was fun and very arousing for herself that her pussy began dripping again. Rob could only watched and gasped at her adeptness of pleasuring his cock.

"Look, the slit on the head of your cock is too small. I wonder if I could squeeze in even the tip of my tongue."

"What?"

"I'll try," she said and stretched open the tiny slit of the head and firmed the tip of her tongue to curl and wave lightly at its hole and tried to make its entry as gently as possible.

"Ohh god, oooh I can't stand that!"

Enflamed to prove more of her worth, she slid her tongue on the side like she was playing harmonica and under as she pushed the shaft against his body. His cold hairless balls were not spared by her precocious tongue. As his balls scrunched up she sucked each with just a gentle amount of pressure enough to make him grimace in bliss.

"Ohhh," Rob moaned deep in his throat and as she glanced up and showed him how his hard cock swelled out the side of her cheek.

"Rob, I'd like you to come to my lips," she said flicking some quick licks at that thin ‘bridge' of skin under the urethra. "I want to taste your come. Get even with me and come all over my face," she hissed pumping him with a steady rhythm.

Before he could speak a white thread streaked upward in the air zinging her face followed by globs of come jumping off his cock and brimming her pink lips. When she gobbled the head, she almost gagged and his copious come dribbled off her mouth to her chin.

"I did it!" she exclaimed and smiled gleefully with a mouthful of cum. Her mouth looked like she slurped mozzarella cheese.

Rob knelt down and leveled his face to her and gave her kiss on her cum-filled mouth.

"You really suck me out."

"I didn't realize it was fun to give blow jobs"

He smiled. "C'mon super princess, let's take a shower and get out of this mess," he said and led her to the bathroom.

Soon they were lying on the bed, she flat on her back while he was on one side, his body snuggled up to her. She had slipped on a CD in his player and a kind of very exotic sensual throbbing music filled the room.

"That's beautiful music like that dream I had.?"

"I was listening to it when you came into my room."

"Would you marry me?"

"Ah…um…no," she giggled.

"Why?"

"You're the first guy who asked me that leaving me no choice. Secondly I'm still too young to enter marriage and thirdly, that sleepwalking habit of yours bothers me. I mean you might end up sleeping with another woman when you sleepwalked again. Rob, you're a wandering cock and I might not be able to handle that."

"I might be wandering like that but I don't just put my cock into anybody's pussy. She should be very special to me. I'm quite selective."

"Well, if you're talking marriage you'll have to wait for five years. I'm not just ready for that."

"Fair enough answer," he said, as he started nibbling the skin of her breasts. Her cringed areolas were almost occupied by her fat nipples. He drove one into her mouth and chewed gently on them. Shelly gasped as Rob had stoked again her lust engine. She closed her eyes as his fingertips slid down to her bush and then to her big clit. When her clit enlarged to gargantuan proportions Rob was down there again working out another big, explosive orgasm for her. He shoved his tongue in and out of her tight hole and then took her big clit into his mouth, suckling at it, and squirting it off. He even pushed both legs against her body and diddled and licked the pink star between the crack of her ass.

"Rob why don't you fuck me, I want your dick inside me," she said squirming her hips as he worked his tongue over her sopping slit her thighs slung over his shoulders now.

"Get on all fours on the bed now!" He ordered. She did and eyed the shape of her gorgeous ass and those slick lips of her backside pussy. Once again he licked her pussy spreading her ass cheeks to the delight of all his senses.

"Are you fixed?"

"What?" she said glancing over her shoulder.

"I mean are you on pill, diaphragm or IUD?"

"No, I brought some rubbers I stole from my brothers' drawer."

"So you're the rubber thief, hah?" he chuckled and slapped her ass which she loved.

"Do that one more time!" she asked. And he slapped the other cheek leaving an imprint of his hand.

"Oww, that's a hard one!" she wailed.

"I'll get my own rubbers," he said and walked to retrieve one from the drawer of the bedside table.

He quickly slipped it by himself and the rubber was so transparent it looked like it was almost non-existent.

Shelly readied herself into the position and Rob entered her slowly, bit by bit and then he'd withdrew and let it just rest at the entrance. Rob took his time but this only built up Shelly's craving. Her pussy was all too much ready. So when Rob sank himself deeply into her and was making plopping noises as he went about with that thrusting rhythm it was all smooth sailing and the sensation was increasing to the max. To Rob sliding his cock to a virgin was the greatest experience in the world of sex. It didn't take long and Shelly's ass was writhing and she was crying out loud in torrents of ecstasy.

However Rob was in great control. He wanted to stay longer and come in the traditional missionary position so he ordered Shelly to lie on her back and hold her pussy to stretch out the lips. This time Rob sucked on her clit and drove her insanely close to climax. Then he pushed his cock inside her but no deeper and he'd pull it out and rest the tip by its entrance letting that little cum pouch to tease the folds of her pussy. He was merely sliding in his hard rod bit by bit and very slowly. When it was almost fully inside, he would retrieve it again and allow it to stay by the rim of her love hole and she would buck up her hips urging to push it back inside her.

At last, the ambient music that echoed in the room was punctuated by moans of Shelly's ecstasy. Rob was pure stud all the way. When the music reached the track "Atta Boy" Rob was slamming into her filling her pussy with his love muscle and there was no stopping. Shelly was thrashing her head left and right her face in pure agony of ecstasy as her hands were pinned down by Rob above her head as he pumped her away to finish line. When she climaxed Rob allowed her to jump up her pelvis against him like a shock absorber and let go of her hands so she could wrap them around him and he would kiss her while she was rocked by her orgasm. In the middle of her long climax Rob let go of his load and as he sighed deeply to his rip-roaring orgasm.

After awhile Rob was filling her with his loving kisses all over from her lips to her perky breasts. When he discarded the condom they were engaged in sweet nothing conversation.

"When you're fed up with your single life I'll be just around and glad to hear from you. Remember that ‘cos right now I do feel I love you."

"Bet on it ‘cos I feel that I love you too. Now what's the next agenda?"

"Put on any of the sexy swimsuits I have here while I make pizza."

"Swimsuits? Pizza! Can you?" She exclaimed gleefully.

"With lots of mozzarella cheese along with the supreme toppings and then I'll take you for a ride and go fishing in the deep ocean if you like."

"And then we'll fuck again," she said.

To Rob's credit he was hard again.

* * *

12