Whip It Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber learns a hard lesson. Mom broadens her horizons.
30.9k words
4.65
113.6k
53

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mysreader
mysreader
189 Followers

Please read the Whip It out and Amber series for complete background and timeline.

Reflecting back on my experiences with mom, I can remember every single encounter vividly. However with Amber, most encounters are a blur except special occasions. I suppose this is natural.

It was several weeks later before mom and I had a moment together. I remember it well. It was the Monday after Amber and our Valentines' day weekend.

Mom said she was going to ride to town and shop. She wanted to use my truck while I went to classes, as the roads were slick from recent snow.

Luckily I had put the VCR and movies behind the seat, but now I would have to pay late fees as I would not be able to return them with mom.

Getting in the truck after school mom had groceries piled every where!

"Hey mom, I think there's room for one more can of pork and beans right here by my foot."

"There'd be room for several more cans if you didn't have that VCR in the back. So what did you do this weekend?" mom says.

I can see a smirk on her face as she stares straight ahead over her two handed grip on the wheel.

"Uh, just went to the concert and out to eat."

"So you didn't watch these then?" Mom says as she waves a couple of porno tapes in the air.

"Well, maybe." I responded smiling a little.

Mom just shakes her head as she reads the front cover of one of them.

"Hand Job Harriet" mom reads.

"I guess the title says it all. Was it good?"

"We didn't get to that one."

Mom reads the other two titles without comment and lays them aside.

"I've never seen a porno, can you believe that? We just never had access. There used to be a theater in Piggott Arkansas that was rumored to show dirties real late at night. Your Aunt Susan and I would try to picture what was in them."

"I was going to return them today, did you want to watch them first?"

"No, your dad's home."

We both sat there for a few seconds and then looking at each other we both blurted out , "Aunt Susan's!" at the same time.

"She won't be back from her ski trip for a couple of days." Mom says.

"Do you really want to go?"

"Yeah, I've got the key and we've got the time." Mom says.

I loved watching TV at Aunt Susan's. They had a big screen TV and a VCR. Highly unusual around here.

Getting there mom carries the tapes in and pops in "Hand-Job Harriet" and gets it going. She sits on the couch and I beside her.

An older lady probably in early 50's walked out topless with hose and high heels on and introduced herself as Harriet. Mom picked up the tape box and looked at it commenting, "Looks like false advertising." Leaning over I look at the cover and it has a hot blonde on it.

"Yeah maybe she's in it later."

Harriet proceeds to explain she is a hand-job expert and she is going to make the room of men cum from a different style of hand-job. The camera pans to the room and there are several men there naked with hard ons.

We watched her jack off a couple of guys with the standard technique and the tug technique. Both shooting on her tits.

Mom's sitting there with her arms and legs crossed like she's watching "MASH" or something.

Harriet then turns to the camera and says she is going to step up the creativity now and explains the next hand-job will be one she calls her velvet pussy and spits in her hand and holds her fingers together. She slides them down directly over the cock where the head would hit her palm and thumb on the opposite side and jacked it off. I could see where it would feel like a pussy.

I'm squirming in my seat now watching the close up of this guy's cock get jacked by Harriet with all of her lubrication imagining the feeling. Mom hasn't moved as I keep stealing glances her way.

The guy on the video starts humping the velvet pussy and Harriet starts talking, encouraging him to cum in her pussy and to shoot his cum all up in her. At which time he exclaims he's cumming and starts shooting streams into Harriet's hand. The camera zooms in showing his cum leaking out the sides of her hand. Harriet isn't shy with it and works it in.

The next guy walks up and Harriet turns to the camera holding her cum covered hands up and explains the next one will be what she calls the endless fuck tunnel as she starts with both hands going down the cock one behind the other over and over. No upstrokes just down. The guy held out for quite a while and then she said reverse and started the same endless motion only going up.

Shortly after, the guy started cumming shooting the first strand on Harriets' face and following with 4 shots on her upper chest and tits.

Harriet is covered with cum and still has three guys to go.

The next guy walks up and she comments she is going to use the corkscrew method on him. She proceeds to grab his cock and using both hands twists in opposite directions as she works her way up and down the cock. He doesn't hold out long due to the incredible cum lubrication and starts shooting on Harriet's face and chest. Harriet doesn't let up twisting and pulling every drop out of him.

Mom finally moves, uncrossing her legs and looks at me saying;"I'd say Harriet needs a shower wouldn't you?"

"Well, I know Harriet's not half as hot as you are." I said as I moved closer hoping to start some action.

Without looking at me mom comments, "I thought we were watching."

"You mean this isn't getting you hot?"

"Maybe, but I want to watch some more. Go ahead and whip it out if you want."

Stripping down we continued to watch Harriet and the next guy, who had a huge cock. He was swinging it back and forth acting real arrogant trying to hit her in the face.

Harriet grabs it and comments "this is a big one."

The man answers "too big for just a hand job."

"Oh really tough guy. I think I'm going to make you cum with just the tips of two fingers."

"Yeah right" he answers with a smirk.

It's pretty obvious everything's faked. Typical porno.

"Lay down" Harriet orders. The guy lays down on his back.

Harriet yells "OH Felicity! come here please."

The girl on the cover of the box comes out. She's smoking hot, big tits, long blonde hair, shaved pussy, super high heels.

Harriet directs her to squat over his face and orders him not to touch her. Felicity is squatting over him and teasing him, opening her pussy with her fingers.

Harriet spits on his cock and places her left hand palm down on his stomach just under his cock head. She then takes her pointer and middle finger of her right hand and starts poking gently just below his head.

Pinning his cock to back of her left hand, I'm reminded of when I've had blood drawn at the doctor's office. I realize that's pretty much what Harriet's trying to do, Find his vein.

Harriet finally sighs in success and starts very small circular motions with her finger tips. The camera goes back to Felicity who is masturbating over the guys' face and pulling on her nipple with the other hand.

I can't take it anymore and start jacking off sitting next to mom, making sure not to cum.

Harriet must have found his sweet spot because she starts talking to him teasingly. "Oh your not such a big boy now are you. Your about to cum aren't you? Little o' me with two little fingers making your big cock cum" she comments and the camera goes back to her work.

Her finger tips moving over the same location in a circular fashion a few times then going back and forth like a mini jack off.

The guy starts involuntarily hip thrusting and starts shooting up his chest just as Felicity starts her fake orgasm.

Standing up Harriet walks behind Felicity and looks into the camera. "Felicity, clean this mess up!" and rubs her hand over Felicity's mouth who starts licking and slurping on her hand.

"Clean that up too" pointing to the man's stomach and cock and Felicity dives down licking the mess up.

I finally reach over and grab mom's breast. She still doesn't respond just watching the movie.

Frustrated I order "Take your sweater off at least, your killing me."

Mom looks over and smiles. In a good Harriet voice mom mocks, "Do you want Harriet to touch your big cock?" She raises up and pulls off her sweater and bra.

Harriet raises up from watching Felicity cum eat and the camera zooms in on her showing the cum on her face, hands and tits. "Well we still have one left" and the camera moves to a guy standing there with his hard on.

He's a young guy barely 18 probably. Harriet moves over to him. "I've saved my best for last. Do you think your man enough to handle it?" she comments as she rubs on his back, neck and head as she walks around him.

Harriet claps her hands twice like a magician and two guys run out carrying square blocks about a foot high. Harriet gets the kid into position with his knees on the blocks and pushes him forward. His ass is in the air with cock and balls dangling. I stop stroking wondering what's going to happen. I've never seen another guy's asshole before and frankly it's not that sexy.

"Felicity get over here" Harriet orders and she comes running. "Now, Felicity is going to assist me in milking this young mans' cock by massaging his prostate. Do you know where your prostate is?" Harriet asks the kid as she rubs the kid's back.

"No maam"

"Harriet claps her hands again and the same two guys come running out. "Could you help me please" and the guys pretend to hold his arms down.

"Felicity begin." Harriet says.

Felicity starts gently licking the guys asshole and entire length of his crack taking care to leave a ton of saliva on his ass. She spent several minutes using her tongue on his ass licking and poking on it. I have to say, it looked like it might feel good.

Not getting any cooperation from mom as she was still just sitting there topless watching the movie, I moved and laid down with my head in her lap and watched Felicity eat that guys ass as I jacked off.

Felicity started using her finger probing his ass and he started fighting like he wanted up but the guys were holding him down. Harriet then walked back into the picture and squatted down over his neck. You could tell her pussy was on it. She starts rubbing his back and reaches down pulling his ass cheeks apart as felicity is getting serious with her fingers.

My hand is moving freely now on my cock and I can feel mom's tit near my ear. Turning my head I just suck it into my mouth. Sucking on her tit a little I realize mom still really hasn't responded to this and I feel a little creepy like a baby or something.

Opening my eyes I look up at mom and she's glued to the TV. Turning my head, Felicity has three fingers completely stuffed up that guys' ass, fucking it good and Harriet's laid over his back keeping his ass cheeks spread out.

Felicity suddenly talks for the first time. "I got it!" like she found a million dollars or something.

The camera zooms in and she's got three fingers buried in his ass twisting and turning reaming him out.

Harriet says "Good, lets begin."

Mom is squirming a little now and I start sucking on her tit again as Harriet had lost my interest.

Mom actually started stroking my head as I was sucking on her tit. I'm jacking hard, really wanting to cum when mom slaps my hand away.

"Don't cum yet we have all afternoon."

Harriet is standing behind Felicity as Felicity is fucking that guys' ass with 3 fingers to the hilt. Harriet moves a hand under one of Felicity's arms and is massaging a big tit as she talks to the camera.

"Felicity is now squeezing his prostate between her fingers milking it similar to this." Harriet explains as the camera moves in and Harriet has a big nipple between her fingers pulling on it cigarette style.

I have to be honest, it sounded like the "Wild Kingdom" on Sunday nights. I can just hear Marlin Perkins narrate as Jim Fowler stalks a lion.

Looking up at mom I notice she's flushed and really getting into the movie. I raise up and she looks at me connecting for the first time since we started the movie. She moves into me and searches for my mouth finding my tongue ready.

I love sucking on mom's tongue. She willingly gives me control of it as I suck it into my mouth trying to swallow it. I can tell her tongue is significantly larger than Amber's. I can actually feel mom's tongue at the very back of mine.

Pushing me off, mom breathes heavy and turns to the TV as we hug.

Harriet is still pulling on one of Felicitys' nipples and has started fingering Felicity's pussy from the rear.

"Felicity you're a little slut aren't you. Your pussy is drenched. You love fucking that guys' ass don't you?"

"Yes miss Harriet."

Mom stands up suddenly eyes glued to the screen. I think she is really freaked and excited about this lesbian stuff.

She starts shedding her jeans and I move behind her still sitting on the couch so I can get into her ass as it becomes accessible.

"Oh Miss Marilyn you have such a nice ass" I mock Harriet.

A hand comes flying into the side of my head and mom hasn't event turned around.

"I'm mom buster" she comments.

Pulling mom directly down on my lap we laugh.

Mom still has her eyes on the TV. Felicity is now spitting on her hand relubing it.

"Do you think she's going to get that whole thing in?" mom asks me as she continues watching.

"I don't' know but she's giving it the old college try."

Mom jumps up suddenly as we both realize at the same time, my cock is swimming in her pussy juice.

"Sit at that end" Mom says.

"Oh come on mom"

"Now or I'm putting my pants on."

"OK OK, relax." I move down out of harms' way and sit down taking in the movie again and mom sits down as well.

The camera goes to a wide view showing Harriet with a large part of her hand up Felicity's cunt and felicity's up the boys' ass.

Harriet's on her knees now and asks the boy "are you ready to cum?"

"Yes Please!!" He half grunts and screams.

"Well you've been a good boy, very cooperative."

She is really working Felicitys' pussy over. Her hand is shoving roughly into the cunt but not all the way. It's erotic as hell. Harriet lays down for position, as one hand is fucking Felicity. She then swipes up her chest getting cum on her other hand and says "OK here we go" and reaches under the boy and grabs his cock.

Mom raises her feet to the cushion and spreads them diving her hand to her pussy. I'm torn between what to watch as she leans her head back and her eyes glaze. A sight I've seen before and know what's going to happen.

"You can't cum either" I say to her.

She answers without looking "OK"

There's a close up of Harriet's hand as the boy is fucking it. The cum is turning frothy and he's humping like crazy. It looks pretty fucking awesome.

"He's cumming!" Harriet announces as the camera shows him shooting endlessly onto the tile floor. She milks him for all he's worth.

The camera goes to Felicitys' stuffed pussy as she is bouncing on Harriets' hand. Harriet pulls it out commenting "You've already cum you little slut"

The camera moves to Felicitys' hand as Harriet moves around to examine the damage to the kids ass.

A close up shows her hand has sunk four fingers in his ass. Harriet is oohing and aahing over it as Felicity pulls out.

For some reason mom is loving this as she starts fingering her pussy looking at that guy's open ass.

"Felicity clean that up" Harriet says pointing to the floor. Felicity starts licking the floor as the camera shows her open cunt.

Harriet lays down and orders Felicity to eat her and clean her up.

Felicity starts eating her pussy and licking all the cum off her.

I guess this was the grand finale as Harriet cums, the curtains fall on the movie.

Looking at mom she's going to town on her pussy and she looks at me and smiles pulling her hand out saying "whew! I better slow down. Put the other movie in."

"Mom I got to cum."

"No you don't, you can wait. Put the other movie in, I want to watch it. I'll never get another chance."

I slammed the other one in and sat back down.

This one was in the middle of it and it was a straight gang bang scene. One lady getting fucked and cummed on over and over.

Mom's fingering her pussy watching the movie and I ask her to turn towards me so I can see.

She does and then scoots up and is sitting on the arm of the couch which gives me a great shot of her pussy which she is destroying.

Looking at mom I realize how hot she is. Legs spread, tits sagging yet full of life and the look on her face is pure carnal and just for me.

"Mom, you are so fucking beautiful" I tell her.

She just smiles at me as she seeks her own satisfaction. I'm jacking my cock seriously now and can't wait any longer.

"Mom I need to cum, really"

"OK, come here"

I walk on my knees between her legs and she grabs my cock as I lean in and start kissing her and playing with a nipple.

Mom pulls away from me and looks me in the eyes. "Shoot it on my pussy."

"OK"

Mom leans back as far as she can bracing on the back of the couch and pulls her legs up. She spreads her pussy with one hand giving me a good target and I go for it.

I start jacking my cock pointing it at her pussy about 3 inches away. My first shot was dead on painting her pink pussy entrance with my cum. I lost control on the second and it went up her stomach. I got control of the 3rd and 4th back on her pussy. She was soaked.

Mom's pulling on a nipple I noticed like Harriet did to Felicity, cigarette style. I laid down on the couch to rest under mom's pussy. Mom starts fingering her pussy and my cum hard. She reaches down and grabs my arm. "DO it for me" she says taking my hand and pushing it to her pussy. "DO it for me please" she begs as my hand makes contact with her cum covered soaking wet pussy.

I've already cum so I'm kind of not into it as my fingers easily sink in 4 deep. I raised up and turned around to work on her better and reinserted 4 fingers as mom is loving it.

Twisting and turning my hand aggressively like I saw Harriet do to Felicity.

"Get in the floor" mom says as she starts moving off the arm and slides to the sitting position with her ass on the edge of the couch.

Punching her pussy with my fingers again her pussy is loose and juicy mixing with my cum. I'm not holding too much back as I work her over. Mom moves her hand to mine to help control what she wants.

"Do it, I want it. Do it, put it in Jamie, put your hand in" mom moans as she is pulling urgently on my hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, do it. Just push."

I start pushing and twist to my thumb. Mom looks down and sees the problem. Pushing with her fingers on my thumb knuckle and pulling with her other hand on my forearm, all of a sudden I fell forward slightly as it broke through.

Mom lets my hand go and grabs her knees pulling up and wide. "OH don't take it out, that feels so good!

I decided to experiment and pushed in as far as I could. Edging slowly in and back lubing up the upper channel as I went. Past my wrist slightly I stopped and watched her and began playing with her clit a little.

"Fuck me, just Fuck me" mom asks. I start slowly in and out, scared to hurt her.

"Faster" mom demands and I increase the pace and the distance of my plunging. I got as far into her as was comfortable. (I later measured my arm based on a mole on my arm.) It was 13".

I am fucking her forcefully now and massaging her clit with my other hand.

Mom has exhausted herself from writhing on my hand and I can tell she can't keep her legs up any longer.

"Turn over" I offer. Mom starts carefully turning over and I can feel my hand twist inside as she gets situated with her ass in the air.

This is the first time I have seen her asshole.

Mom's head is buried in the couch cushion and I start my fisting again, working on her clit as well. Mom starts getting into it in this better position.

mysreader
mysreader
189 Followers
123456...9