Whip It Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mysreader
mysreader
189 Followers

I seriously want to finger or lick her ass but can't due to the logistics of the situation.

She's power stroking on my arm now. I know a couple of times I went past my 13" mark. Mom has started burying my fist and holding it in just gyrating her hips trying to feel my entire arm in her. Then she would pull out to the thumb and plunge back burying it again and holding it.

My cock is back in the game as I see the inner tissue of her pussy being pulled out on my arm as she rides it.

Mom buries my arm in her one more time and holds it while I finger her clit. She begins cumming trying desperately to take more of my arm. I can feel something against my fist. I'm not going any further and she's loving it. Just holding me deep as she cums.

I think this has to be the most fucked up thing I've ever done or thought about. I'm excited but also slightly sick. Mom is obviously in another world satisfying some hidden obsession.

She finally stops cumming and is immobile with my arm up her. My finger has ceased on her clit.

"Suck me" I tell her as I start to pull out. Mom moans her disapproval feeling my hand extract slowly out, but she's a gamer and slides down head first on my cock burying it in her throat.

She starts trying to slide off the couch for comfort and I pull her thigh around into the natural 69 and admire her fucking wide open cunt.

Being able to see that deep into her excites me to another level and I move my fist back up and bury it in her not very gently. It went in and she didn't even flinch. I gently fist her again more to remind me it was real than for any other reason.

Pulling my fist out I study her gaping pussy. My cum's been turned to froth and makes her pussy look so used up.

I start cumming staring at mom's wore out cunt.

I filled her mouth and as I finished, she raised up and turned around laying by me as we kissed.

As we lay there I comment "man, Amber never could have done that."

"Yeah well I didn't think I could either."

"You've never done that before? I thought maybe you had."

"Not hardly. That movie got me excited."

"Don't get mad at me but your not going to be able to have sex for a while. Dad's going to notice something's different."

Mom turned spooning with me. We laid like that as I felt her tits.

"Your dad hasn't made love to me in a few weeks. He's been acting weird. Haven't you noticed?"

"No, not really."

"I woke him up a couple of days ago and gave him the greatest blowjob ever and he didn't really act appreciative."

I really don't know what to say and just run my hand over her side and down to her ass. Pushing her slightly over and her leg forward I run it to her pussy feeling it. For some juvenile reason I am so proud of this huge hole I've created.

I pulled some juice up through her taint and rubbed her asshole like I owned it. She didn't budge which surprised me. I figured she was going to elbow me or something.

A college professor is always saying in class to take advantage of your opportunities, so that's what I did as I worked my finger up her ass while she was willing. I noticed immediately her ass was far tighter than Ambers' first was. I added more lube but her ass was really tight.

"That's a surprise" I comment in mom's ear.

"What?"

"Your far tighter than Amber"

"Oh really! So why is that a surprise?"

"I just figured you had maybe used it more, know what I mean?"

Mom giggles a little "Oh so I'm a slut like Harriet and Felicity huh? I'll have you know your in virgin territory."

My finger's buried up her ass and I wiggle it a little to remind her of it. I start some fucking motion and start kissing and sucking on her neck getting hot realizing I am abusing moms' ass.

I whisper in her ear, "You're my little slut aren't you?" This ass thing has got me so excited. I can't help myself.

"Say it. You're my slut aren't you?" I whisper in her ear and forcefully fuck her ass with my finger.

Mom raises her head and turns so she can look me in the eye. I think I'm about to get it and she surprises me. She barely whispers it. "I'm your slut" and kisses me forcefully.

Pulling off I breath in her ear "play with your wet cunt" as she lays her head back on my arm I can feel her hand move to her pussy. I pull out and ease down to her pussy getting my fingers wet and moving back to her ass I push two in and twist, getting them seated firmly.

My free hand is by her mouth and I shove two fingers in her mouth pushing her head back.

"Your so fucking sexy. I love your big tits and nasty pussy. I love to watch you fuck yourself. "you act like such a whore for me. I love it"

Mom moans around my fingers. She's grinding on her hand now and my fingers just go along for the ride stuck up her ass.

Contrary to Amber, Mom's getting off on this dirty talk. I really thought it would have been the other way around. Amber loves to talk so much and Mom doesn't.

Mom's grinding good on her hand and I pull my hand out of her mouth and pull back a little to get a good push up her ass. Saying out loud and as crudely as possible; "You like acting like a nasty slut don't you?"

Mom moans "umm hum" as she keeps humping her hand.

I am working my fingers roughly in her ass when mom finally goes stiff as a board cumming on both our fingers in her ass and cunt and sucking on my other digits.

I don't want it to end and didn't want her to forget this moment.

"This ass is mine ok?"

Mom shakes her head yes as I wiggle my fingers a little in her just enjoying this moment. Mom finally laid her head down and relaxed while I got my jollies reaming her ass out.

"Maybe you need to rent some pornos and show dad what a slut you are." I said to mom.

"He's the one that needs to rent the pornos not me. I don't know what his problem is. Sex has always been good. It's been even better since us. Know what I mean?"

"yeah."

I still have my fingers buried up her ass and she asks me "have you done Amber in the rear?"

"Yeah this weekend was the first time."

"Did she like it?"

"Well, she didn't dislike it. We didn't use

enough lube and she got a little scared."

"From what?"

"What I said to her."

Trying a mom trick, I twisted my fingers in her ass trying to take her mind off the questions.

It didn't work.

"What did you say to her?" Mom asks again.

"Kind of what I said to you just now."

"Oh" is all mom says and lays there for a little bit just letting me ream out her ass.

"Why are you saying those things?"

"There's just something about the position and power. Does that make sense?"

Mom doesn't answer and I keep trying to explain. "It's like I own her or something and she cant do anything but take it. It's like I'm using her for my enjoyment only, you know?"

Wiggling my fingers in her ass I ask "Be honest, you liked it didn't you?"

Looking at the back of mom's head I see her nod yes. "I like to hear it but I don't like to say it. I like to be told what to do and just taken and used. I think most women like that though."

" I don't like it that you hurt Amber's feelings."

"She's ok now, after I explained. She admitted it excited her."

Pulling my hand out of her ass I whispered in her ear, "did you like seeing those women together?"

"It was definitely exciting." Mom said getting up and started getting dressed.

"We need to get home" as she grabbed her panties.

"Give those to me" as I hold my hand out.

"

You want my panties? Why?"

"Souvenir" Mom smiles and hands them to me.

Pulling her to me I wipe them through her pussy and she said, "I think you're the nasty one."

On the drive home I kept coming back to dad and their situation. It was bothering me.

I started paying attention to dad hanging around the house e little more trying to read him. He's always been quiet and just worked away on the farm keeping the workers going.

It was several days later and I was expecting a letter from Amber and was waiting on the mail. We usually could expect our mail at the same time and she was 30 minutes late.

"Hey mom when's the mail gonna run?"

"Should be here any minute. She's been running late occasionally."

Hearing a car I head out to the box to meet the carrier.

"Hey Jamie" I hear and look up. It's Diane Schmidt. She's the aunt of Danny Carroll a friend of mine.

"Hey Diane, how long you been our mail carrier I didn't know you were doing this route now."

"Oh since after Christmas. How you been? your looking as good as ever. Good enough to eat. When we gonna see you at the river? Some good parties lately."

"Oh I don't know I've been gone most weekends."

"Still seeing Amber?"

"Yeah."

"She's a hottie I bet your nailing her good aren't you?"

I just smile, it's awkward hearing this kind of talk from an older woman that I really don't know that well and walk off waving. "Gotta go, see you later."

Watching her, I'm reminded of everything I know about her. She's 32, skinny with small tits and a little ass. Long stringy blonde hair. She's always smoking and talks crude all the time. Loves to talk about sex and how great she is at it. She got divorced a couple of years ago and started coming to High School parties. She took more than a few 18 year olds home with her.

Walking back to the house a little warning bell is going off in my head.

The next few days I make a point of being around the house. It's the 3rd day and dad leaves about 20 minutes before the mail runs. Timing it, Diane is 30 minutes late that day.

Yesterday she was on time. My heart jumps and I think I'm going to be sick. No way can dad be fucking Diane Schmidt. Mom's far hotter than her.

I can't jump to conclusions and spend the next few days trying to figure out where they would go so close to the house yet not get caught. I drove the roads but the area was just too risky. The most likely place was the sand pits but they are open to the road as well. Pulling back to the road I look and see tire tracks going to the back of the sand pits and follow it. Getting there I see a dug out section in the side of the hill just big enough for a couple of vehicles. Pretty damn smart. My dad's pretty damn smart.

The next few days I staked out the sand pits by walking into the area and hiding. The second day on the job paid off. Diane's car pulled in and swung right into the cutout of the hill. I watched her shedding her clothes and about that time my dad's truck turned in from the opposite direction.

I didn't need to see anymore and headed home.

My dad was cheating on my mom with Diane Schmidt! A true skanky slut!

I couldn't confront my dad about this, who could? But mom was going to catch on like I just did. I had no doubt she would beat the shit out of Diane and probably dad.

I started formulating a plan and didn't like it one bit.

The next day I hung with Mom as I didn't need to do anymore scouting, just thinking.

She had been unusually cranky the past few days and I realized I had been ignoring her with school and investigating dad. I decided to try and spend some time with her.

I got home early and mom was in the kitchen. Walking behind her I reached around caressing her breast and kissing her neck. "I've missed you lately."

"I've been right here at home." As she keeps on folding clothes on the table.

"Do we have a little time?"

Mom smiles at me. "Absolutely!"

She turns around and says "Lets make it quick though."

Mom pulls up her sun dress and she doesn't have on any panties and sits down in the chair in front of me as she is getting ready to blow me.

Remembering this is about mom today, I sink to my knees and push her legs up. I quickly dive into her pussy before she can object. Her pussy is open and it always surprises me. Her lips are brown and pulling her apart, pink shows glistening.

This is the first time I am seriously pleasing mom with my mouth and the pressure is on me. I run my tongue straight up the middle lapping her and end on her clit licking it good.

It doesn't take long for her fuck hole to start oozing. I push two fingers in and root around loving the freedom in her. My tongue on her clit and my fingers fucking her is starting to work and I keep it simple and direct.

Mom has unbuttoned her dress and has her breasts out tweaking her nipples. Leaning back and looking at her I have the first serious urge to fuck her. She's so sexy just laid out wanting pleasure.

We've moved through all scenarios and yet getting to fuck her is not going to happen and I know it. I dive back into her pussy taking my mind off it.

Moms hips are picking up pace and I can feel her pussy moving on my face. As her speed increases I just try to keep pressure for her to rub against as she starts cumming on my face. Her pussy is smearing my face and I can feel her lips on each side of my mouth as her movement has opened her hole up.

Mom cums holding my head against her as she tries to control her noises.

Standing up I can see out the window and there's dust on the dirt road. "I think Dad's coming"

Mom looks at me and smiles "Better luck next time Buster" as she gets her dress into place.

I slap her ass hard getting a little revenge. "Hey I won't be home until late tonight, I'm going out."

"OK, anywhere in particular?"

"Just hanging out."

That night I went to a river party hoping to run into Diane. It was cold and a lot of bonfires were going as I moved around searching her out. It was a couple of hours later when Diane finally showed up. I knew I would need to move fast or someone was going to pounce on it.

Diane's a coarse and vulgar person and guys are drawn to her as she's easy and there is no mystery. She lays it out what she's after.

Walking up to her I've brought an extra beer. "Hey Diane, I decided to take you up on the party. How about a beer?"

"Hey Jamie, thanks. You stepping out on that little cheerleader finally?"

"With the right girl anything's possible" I respond as I close into her comfort zone.

"You could be trouble" Diane comments but doesn't back down.

"No way, you must be all talk Diane" I prod her.

"Yeah, that's me. All talk." Diane says laughing as she takes a drink.

Moving in I tilt her head up and kiss her. She doesn't shirk from it but doesn't give in.

Diane looks around, "this isn't a gossip free zone."

"Cool. Let's go somewhere more private."

"My place, follow me." She says.

As I drive following her, I piece together our conversation and realize she's afraid of getting caught. She's never been concerned about that before. She can't be afraid of Amber and she's slept with a lot of married men openly. It might be too much though for people to find out she's fucking father and son at the same time.

Getting to Diane's I don't waste time and she's agreeable leading me to her bedroom.

It's no mystery why she's appealing. She's uninhibited and has a fuck me body. Skinny, small bubble ass, her tits are small and sag. She is not particularly pretty but her DNA reeks of a nasty slut and she's proud of it.

Diane's shirks her clothes faster than me.

Keeping my plan in my thoughts, I have to give her my best.

I push her down on the bed and pick her ankles up as I kneel between her legs.

"I've been thinking of fucking you for so long. I've jacked off a thousand times picturing you."

"Go for it" she says looking up at me through her open legs.

Not wasting time I line up and shove in without resistance. Her pussy is small and wet. Not much character to her lips. I just fuck her for several minutes focusing on her. I finally pull out as I was edging and went down on her, my first tonguing dumps a ton of spit on her cunt and I worked her clit over licking and sucking on it.

"Oh fuck, eat me. Your good at that." Her encouragement spurs me on. I roll over on my back pulling her small body onto my face letting her ride it and she doesn't hesitate grinding her ass on my face.

"Oh yeah I'm gonna cum. Fuck yeah!" She says as her tempo increases and she hops on my face toward her end.

As soon as she's done I move around and grab her by the hair and roughly pull her mouth to my cock shoving it in. She takes it roughly without complaint. I ride her face not caring about her comfort. She pulls my leg around into a 69 and I fall forward on top of her. My cock buried in her mouth.

I can feel Diane turn her head to the side to spit my cock out. She pulls my hips back and buries her face in my ass. I feel her tongue run up my crack until she reaches my asshole and she isn't playing around. She's seriously tongue fucking my ass, licking and sucking and I have to say it was an awesome feeling. Diane reaches around me and grabs my wet cock and is jacking me while she tongue fucks my ass. I start cumming shooting up landing on her small tits and stomach. She doesn't let up on my ass until I finally just sit on her face in exhaustion.

Falling over I lean back and kiss her, showing my appreciation.

"You liked that huh? I bet cutesy Amber doesn't do that does she?" Diane says as she lights up a cigarette.

"Not yet anyway" I answer as honestly as possible, not wanting to disparage Amber's abilities.

"We're just getting started."Diane says running her free hand through my cum casually. She grabs her knees and pulls them back spreading her pussy open. "Eat me some more, your good at it."

I eat her pussy until my cock gets hard and and then missionary fuck her for a while until I'm tired. Rolling her over she rides my cock. We've both reached a point where we don't need to cum just enjoying the fucking.

"I love your mouth, I say eventually and push her off straddling her chest with my cock on her face shoving it in. The angles' not perfect but it keeps it wet.

Grabbing my cock I start jacking it and don't hold back when the feeling hits me shooting her face all up. Diane uses my cock to clean her face up and sucking the cum off my tip.

I fingered her to another orgasm.

Diane and I fucked again that night and she complimented me that I was a stayer. I had to be if I wanted to succeed.

Diane and I started hooking up and I made sure I brought my A game. I was still tracking Diane and Dad's rendezvous' trying to find a pattern.

The only thing I could figure out was Dad would leave the house and pass the sand pits at which point he would pass Diane and it was probably a signal for her to turn in. If she didn't pass him she kept up her route. I had to simply guess what day dad was going to get the urge to fuck the slut.

It took about 3 weeks of fucking Diane before I thought I could make it work.

"Hey mom"¸I yelled coming in from school on a Monday. I stood around drinking a soda talking trying to figure out a way to bring up dad.

"So how's everything on the Dad front?"

"Not good" she answers without turning.

"When's the last time you guys did it?"

She looks at me studying me. "this isn't a game Jamie."

"I know that, I'm just concerned. When was the last time?"

"Weeks ago."

Thinking to myself I know it's been wednesday since he met Diane last and I convince myself today's the day. Dad's hanging around the house and barn which is a sign.

I take off early without giving anyone a chance to stop me and wait for Diane.

She pulls up and I get out giving her my best kiss showing her my need.

"You got some time? I've been thinking about you."

"I don't know, this might not be a good time. Your dad goes up and down these roads all the time. Is he home?"

"No he went to town today." I say convincingly as possible. "The sand pits, lets head up there."

She looks at me really hard looking for a sign in my face but I hold my lust for her on it.

"Come on Diane I need you, I'm fucking crazy for you. Just a few minutes."

mysreader
mysreader
189 Followers
123456...9