Whip It Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, but go quick I got to get to work." Diane says as she takes off.

I pulled in to the entrance and stopped. Looking at the little side road I know the slut usually goes down.

She pulls in and stops next to me. I wave her over to the truck and she comes running. Shedding my boots and pants as she gets in I attack her and she shows appreciation.

"Oh yeah, you're a horny fucker aren't you!" as she takes her pants off and straddles me. I push up into her used up cunt with the knowledge this is the last time. I pound her from the bottom trying to hurt her.

Looking at my watch I've got about 5 minutes before dad will pass. I push Diane off and pull her up turning her toward the rear window and move behind her sliding my hand to her front, frigging her wet pussy and pulling on her clit keeping her under my control.

Running my other hand from the rear to her fuckhole I work her front and back. I start pulling her lube to her taint and ass. She doesn't balk when I reach her asshole and I run my finger in it.

I lube her ass up again and spit on my hand rubbing it on my cock. Pulling Diane's shoulders I whisper, "I've gotta fuck your ass, I need it so bad."

She reaches back spreading her small cheeks and I run my cock up to it and push in not really caring about her comfort. She grunts a little but pushes back on me and I immediately understand she's been ass fucked many times and knows the procedure.

My cock slides in and I send it to the bottom making sure she feels it. Grabbing her small hips I can control her like a puppet pulling and pushing her off my cock. I have staying power as I'm distracted waiting, just waiting.

I finally see dust and grab Diane's hair pulling her head back roughly so she won't see it.

I'm really reaming her ass out just as Dad's truck slows, our vehicles can be seen from the road and he turns into the drive pulling up behind me. I keep my eyes on Diane simply not able to look at him. There's no doubt we are seen. Diane finally looks up and sees dad. She pushes back and screams in surprise, "Shit! It's your Dad! I'm in so much trouble, FUCK!"

I look up and meet dad's eyes finally and he just stares, then throws the truck in reverse and takes off toward home.

Diane is visibly pissed "What the fuck! You said he went to town."

"I guess I was wrong, it's not really a big deal. Come on turn over so I can finish" as I pull her hip roughly, not giving her a chance and shove my cock up her lubed ass.

"Hurry the fuck up asshole" Diane says as I am using her ass. I can tell this will be our last time and frankly I don't care. I'm hitting her ass so hard now trying to get all the revenge I can. Over and over I pound on her pinning her to the seat. Diane's grunting trying to keep it together. I finally feel my balls tightening as I pull out and shove it in the last time, dumping my load well up her shit hole.

As I come to a stop Diane is breathing heavy.

"Fuck! You're an asshole, that hurt. What's your problem?" she complains as she gets her pants on.

Diane gets out and slams the door without saying goodbye. I think we're through.

Now comes the hard part as I head home. Pulling in the drive dad's truck is there.

Walking in I'm hesitant where to go and decide the bathroom to clean up. After finishing, I head to the kitchen for a soda. Moms' demeanor tells me everything.

"You're an idiot" She says without looking at me.

"Why?" playing dumb.

"Your dad told me he saw you with Diane Schmidt. He was madder than I've ever seen him. He said you were having sex with her.

"Your cheating on Amber with that slut? Not to mention me" she hisses like a viper.

"I'm sorry mom, it just happened." The selfish part of me wants to spill the beans but I can't break her heart and I have to carry this through.

"How long?"

"Just a couple of weeks" as I shave the truth a little.

"You're an absolute fucking idiot. Get out of here."

I turn and head out. I had anticipated this, but the reality is worse.

I don't see dad until the next day. He was avoiding me, as well as me him.Seeing him at the barn Tuesday afternoon, I figured this was as good a time as any to complete the plan.

"Hey dad" I yelled as I walked up.He nodded without comment.

"Look about yesterday, I know that was stupid. Diane's been hitting on me for weeks and I finally started seeing her a couple of weeks ago."

"It's not anything serious, just fun. I'm sure you've heard about her, she sleeps with everybody." I say cold bloodedly, as I scan his face for a weakness.

"It looked serious." Dad says.

"It didn't mean anything, it was stupid I know."

"She's a tramp?"

"Yeah she sleeps with tons of people. She's just a fun girl. She's not embarrassed by it."

"I see" he comments and turns away and just keeps working, ignoring me.

"Yeah well I'm sorry, it won't happen again I think she was getting tired of me."

"OK"

I walk off knowing I hurt him. I think I fully understand what happened. Dad's always just worked away on the farm for the past 20+ years and along comes a girl brazen enough to seduce him and he probably thought there was more to it. Or she may have been looking for a sugar daddy, who knows. But my plan worked. The end justified the means.

Mom chewed me out one more time asking me "what if Amber finds out?"

"I don't know mom" as this was my biggest fear as well.

I didn't have the guts to ask her about us.

It's mid april. It's been about 2 weeks since I was caught with Diane. Since February, Amber and I talked on the phone a lot but she couldn't come home and I was busy here with Dad and Diane during that time.

We were growing apart and she didn't sound right on the phone. I had asked her to come home the past two weekends or I would even go there and she refused always having excuses. I'm afraid she heard some rumors about Diane but didn't know for sure.

Friday afternoon finds me in my room trying to figure out a solution to my Amber problem.

Mom walks into the room dressed to the nines in a black dress, heels, makeup and hair done. She's putting in earrings.

As we all know now if you've been following my story, mom is a pretty practical person rarely dressing up, especially in a dress. She looks hotter than I've probably ever seen her.

"Your dad and I are leaving in a couple of hours. As soon as he gets home."

"Tell Tracey I said Hi."

"You can still come with us."

"No I'm just going to stay here."

Walking closer she asks "What's up with Amber?"

"I don't know, she sounds different on the phone and keeps refusing to come home."

Mom shakes her head and smirks, looking away.

"What! Your not gonna start on me again about Diane are you? I don't need to hear it."

"No that really isn't what I was thinking. We've switched rolls. Now your having problems with Amber and your dad and I are really getting along. We need to all get on the same page huh?"

Looking at her I ask, "What do you mean about dad?"

"He sent me flowers last week and hasn't been able to keep his hands off me. Heck it was his idea we go see Tracey and get a room. He kept saying I hope Jamie doesn't go so we can be alone."

I smile. "That's cool."

"Look Jamie, I'm still a little ticked about Diane but I was out of line saying I felt you cheated on me. Your free to make those kinds of decisions without my factoring into them regardless of how stupid your decision making is."

"Gee thanks."

Mom smiles and puts her high heel on the bed. "Like my new shoes?"

"Yeah, I saw them. They're pretty sexy."

Raising her skirt hem exposing her pussy she asks,"Like my new look?" It is clean shaven as a baby's butt. Mom usually keeps a close trim but not shaven.

"Yeah reminds me of Amber, she keeps hers like that."

"She does? How does she do it? It's hard work."

"She said she hits the high spots everyday and once a week does a complete shave."

"I"ll try it for a while."

"So you want a taste before I leave?"

This is definitely the first time I'm really not in the mood, but I'm not going to refuse her.

"Oh yeah" I reply with a little enthusiasm.

Get on the floor I don't want to lay down and mess my dress up."

Laying on the floor mom squats over my face facing my feet.

Looking up at her shaven pussy it appears even bigger than ever. Her folds are open and she is sopping wet. She's expecting a good time this weekend. As she's on her heels and the direction she's facing, I can only get into her fuck hole and can easily taste and feel her juices entering my mouth. I suck on her lips and hole a little.

"So how long's it been for you?" mom asks as I am eating her out.

"Since I was with a girl?"

"Yeah"

"Since Diane. I've jacked off in your panties a few times though" I said smiling.

"Oh I forgot about those. You're a dirty little boy" mom says laughing.

"I might want to see those one day." She says.

"OK"

Lowering my head as my neck is getting tired, moms' asshole is in perfect line with my tongue and I go for it licking it firmly with plenty of juice.

I work on her ass until it's as wet as her fuckhole and my tongue is breaking down it's resistance.

"Oohh that feels really good." Mom compliments.

Without thinking I respond, "Yeah I know."

"Does Amber lick you?"

"No Diane did" as I attack her again letting my tongue fuck her entrance.

"What all did she do?"

"She licked me in this position, reached around and jacked me off on her tits. She had been sucking me a lot before she started."

Raising my hand up I easily run four fingers in her pussy to the thumb and I hear mom moan her approval. Twisting a little I'm getting ready to give her what she wants and I guess she realized it and raised up.

"No not that, not now. I'm gonna save it for your dad."

"OK"

Mom starts grinding her asshole on my tongue again flexing her hips making sure I hit every spot.

"What else did you and Diane do?"

"Well I fucked her a lot. I jacked off on her face. I also fucked her ass really, really good."

"She sounds pretty exciting."

"She's just a nasty slut."

"So she's a nasty slut like me is what your saying."

"No, she will do anything with anybody and doesn't care who knows, just so she can keep getting guys to be with her."

"Your just my nasty slut." I say as I lick her ass enthusiastically.

"OK, I accept your apology then." As mom relaxes I work her ass over. Her hole is open now and I easily insert two fingers and fuck her with them.

"Take your pants off I don't want to mess my dress up." She's upright, holding her dress around her waist neatly.

Getting my pants off I insert my fingers up her ass again getting three in easily. "Your ass is getting looser."

"Why thank you" she says and laughs.

"Start Jacking off. Tell me when your gonna cum though."

Before I can get my hand on it she grabs it and dumps two big loads of spit.

With my left hand up her ass my right starts jacking off my cock that is needing relief at this point. It feels good immediately. Sliding through my wet hand it feels so like a pussy.

"I love watching you jack off. You don't do it enough for me. I would watch you anytime you wanted."

Mom's fingering her clit now and riding my fingers up and down into her ass like she would fuck a cock. I slow down and stay off the head not wanting it to end. Mom keeps riding my hand up her ass and fingering her pussy that is so fucking wide open and it doesn't even have anything in it.

"Mom I'm gonna cum" I offer as I know I'm ready and tired of putting it off.Mom pulls off my fingers and kneels to my side. She looks at me and says "keep it in my mouth and don't mess my makeup up."

Taking just my head in, she sucks slightly on it as I jack it off in her mouth. It doesn't take long with mom. Something about her can get me off so completely. She's so special.

I feel my shots surging through my cock and can only imagine how she's handling it so well.

As I finish she pulls back and swallows. Coming up she kisses me and tongues me deeply and I feel some cum entering my mouth. "You don't mind taking some do you? I could never do that with your dad and I've always wanted to do it." she whispers in my ear almost embarrassed it seems.

"No, I love kissing you."

Standing up she lets her dress fall and I run my hand up her leg. "Do you want to cum?"

"No I'm saving it."

"You'll never make Columbia." I say.

"That's the plan." Mom says smiling.

"You know what I think? I think you need to get in the truck and head up to see Amber. Find out what the problem is. If she's heard about Diane it's gonna come out anyway. Might as well get it over with."

Mom's got good advice as usual.

"Your probably right. I might just do it."

Mom leaves and I think she's probably right. Just get it over with.

I packed a bag and headed out on the road. I decided not to call Amber and take her by surprise.

I've only seen her once since Valentines weekend. She kept giving me excuses. I'm probably going to hear the awful truth that she's heard about Diane. Might as well get it over with.

Getting to her dorm floor I think I'm going to be sick. I finally found a girl who would knock on the door and tell Amber she has a visitor.

Amber came out to the common room. She looked awful. Sweats, no makeup, hair unkempt."Jamie, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you. See what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong, I just need to study" says as she averts her eyes.

"Well you can take a break can't you? just a couple of hours and I'll leave."

She shrugs her shoulders, "I guess, let me clean up a little."

Amber comes out about 30 minutes later looking a lot more like my Amber but her spark is gone.

We eat pizza and talk a little. I try some of my usual corny jokes and she loosened up a little but it was a challenge.

"Amber, what's wrong. I can't take it anymore."

"Nothing. I'm just stressed about school."

"Hell you got straight A's last semester. If anybody needs to be stressed it's me."

Amber smiles she knows I hate school and not that good in it and don't really care about grades. Getting in the truck I know she's bullshitting me.

"Amber if it's about Valentines Day and what I said, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of it."

"No it's definitely not about that. I had such a good time."

"So there is something."

"Jamie, I love you. If I tell you, you'll break up with me. I don't want that."

"You gotta tell me. It's too late now."

Looking away she knows it's gotta come out.

"It's my macroeconomics class. I'm flunking it. A big F."

"BullShit!!" I yell.

"There's more. My professor is from some middle eastern country. I can't understand a fucking word he's saying. Nobody can. I never even heard of Macroeconomics in high school. I have no fucking interest in it." she blurts out and is tearing up.

"I kept thinking I would figure it out. I've never gotten an F. Heck I only got one B all through High school. It didn't even cross my mind to drop it, and then I passed the drop date and it was too late."

"So your gonna get an F. So big fucking deal Amber. I can promise you it's not the end of the world. Look at me. I'm still here, not breaking up with you over that!"

"You don't understand. I lose my scholarship with an F. I'm out. My parents don't have the money to send me. What, I move back home and be a cashier somewhere the rest of my life?"

"You can get through school somehow."

"How? This is my shot."

"I'm still not following you. I'm not gonna break up with you because of an F. "

"I went to see my professor. What I could do to get my grade up."

"What'd he say?"

"It's what he didn't say. He mumbled around about girls are so stupid. He waves his arms around saying "every year girls come in here wanting better grade."

Amber's looking out the side window completely avoiding me.

"Soo.." I drag out trying to start the conversation.

"I give him blowjobs" she blurts out without looking at me.

"What!"

Amber doesn't answer and I can see her shoulder moving, knowing she's crying.

She continues, "He just looked at his crotch and said, " Now, and every Friday before class."

"I sure understood all of that!" She yelled.

What.. What 'd you do?"

"It felt like my mind left the room and my body just dropped to my knees. It didn't feel real. He pulled his dick out and just rammed it in my mouth. He was smelly and hairy. I wanted to puke so bad. All he wanted was to keep it rammed all the way in and he held my head. He groaned so loud the whole time. No way his secretary couldn't hear. He's such an idiot. His dick's about 2 inches shorter than yours but pretty fat and he would hold my head until I couldn't breathe."

Amber starts openly sobbing now and I hug her not knowing what else to do. I'm embarrassed with myself that I'm relieved she hadn't heard about Diane.

Amber cries a while and raises up. "He would wait until I started gagging and slapping his thighs and then he would let me up a second and ram it back in."

Amber won't shut up now, she's confessing. I guess she just needed to talk.

"I can feel tears on my face and my face is red, I'm dizzy and the fucker just kept it up! He's a short chubby fucker but really strong. I couldn't stop him. He just kept ramming and ramming and holding me to his stomach. He made the stupidest noises. He finally started cumming. I could feel the first little shot and he tried to pull out. Thank god I knew what he was trying to do. The fucker was gonna cum on my face! Right there in his office."

Amber is so mad telling this story I am just shocked listening.

"When he tried to pull out I fell forward and kept his cock in my mouth as he shot. He tried to pull out again and almost made it but I held it tight. His cum is all in my mouth. I finally get his cock out enough to swallow and he jams it back in for me to clean off."

Amber just sits there against me avoiding eye contact. I fucking don't know what to do or say.

"I got up and tried to dry my eyes but I didn't have any Kleenexes with me. The fucker says "tell secretary you have appt. every Friday 9:45 rest of year." Amber says in a mocking tone.

"I had to tell his fucking secretary to make me an appointment to suck his fucking dick!!!" She screams.

We sit there for a long time just collecting ourselves.

"How many times have you done it?"

"Three" Amber says without looking at me.

"The second time I walked in and a middle aged woman dark complected was sitting by the secretary. The secretary looked up and waved me in. The fucker was sitting down and I had already hoped for this and walked over to his chair so he couldn't get up."

"You want to know what he says? He says, Did you see my wife? She's supposed to be here soon. I make her wait until you get here. That was his wife in the waiting room. As soon as he said it he grabbed me by the hair and just pulled me down. Holding me completely down to his stomach. I figured if he was sitting down he couldn't jam so much. But no, he just pulled my hair. It was even worse than before. I would put my hands on his chair arms and he would slap them off. Three or four times he hit me. My arms were on fucking fire! I finally just gave up. He literally fucked my face for the longest. Thankfully I didn't wear make up. He pulled my hair so hard It was sore for a week. Just down and up, down and up. Over and over and over. He finally held me down and says real hateful like "You like swallow? And he held me down forever Jamie. My face turned red, I almost passed out, I couldn't breathe. I could literally feel myself blacking out and then he started cumming."

"Jamie, his fucking cum came out my nose!!" She screams.

"I don't mean a little. No, it rolled out. He finally let me up and I couldn't even move having to lay there by his nasty cock while I tried to breathe. His cum on my lips and face."

123456...9