Whip It Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mysreader
mysreader
189 Followers

"I finally got up and blew my nose and wiped my face. The fucker then says, "tell wife to come in now."

"I had to tell his wife she could go in. When I looked at her and told her that, I could see in her eyes she knew everything. I threw up in the bathroom."

"What about the third time?"

"Just like the second, only I guess I got a little used to it. It wasn't as bad. I was expecting it. His wife was there again just waiting and watching me when I left."

"We have to tell someone."

"I've thought about it. But what good does that do me? I would have to retake tests that I would probably fail again anyway. Other people are passing the class so it's not his teaching supposedly."

"How many more times do you have to do it?"

"Four or five depending on when finals are."

Amber scoots over to her side as I start the truck and take off.

Getting back to the parking lot of the school we've recovered a little and I just don't know what to say.

"I'm sorry Jamie, I guess we're through. I understand."

I feel so guilty and really want to tell her about Diane but just can't bring myself to do it.

I grabbed her arm and drag her over next to me.

"No way, we're not through. I said I love you and I mean it."

"I have to keep doing it, I've already started."

"OK. I'll be here every Friday to get you. 2:00 or sooner. Understand?"

Amber shakes her head and leans against me. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault."

Amber starts kissing me and telling me how much she loves me. I feel terrible knowing I've done worse. Yet her appreciation of me feels great.

Amber places her hand on my cock and squeezes. I'm half hard already.

"Amber, don't. You don't need to. I love you. Forget about it."

"I want to. I don't want that fucker taking it away from me" she says as she slides down in the seat and whips out my cock. She sucks it in with a wet mouth and takes me to the bottom, which she has never done. Let me be clear, she makes a concerted effort to turn her head giving the angle to allow my cock that last 1" push into her mouth. I make sure and not touch her head just letting her do her thing.

Amber purposefully fucks the entire length slowly up and down accentuating her new talent by holding me in her mouth completely. I can feel her face on my stomach. Numerous times she did this without a rest.

Finally she pulls off jacking me. "Now this is a fucking real cock. He only wishes he had this, to feel what I can do to it!" She angrily says and then swallows me again.

Amber seems to be getting some type of revenge. I'm mad, hurt for her, horny, guilty, I'm completely screwed up receiving this blowjob.

Amber is swallowing me whole with ease. It's like she's trying to give the best blowjob ever to prove something. Mom's help a few hours ago is paying off now as I have some stamina.

Amber goes down and holds it like she's a deep sea diver. She finally pulls off and takes a big breath coming up to me and giving me the nastiest fucking kiss I've ever had. Her hand goes to my cock and slides on her spit as she jacks me.

Whispering in my ear she says "I'll do that for you anytime."

Jacking me a while she says "You gonna come for me? I want you to shoot all that cum for me." As she licks my ear.

"Jamie, Shoot all that cum on my face baby. That's what I want ok?"

"Here in the parking lot?"

"It's what I want" she says sucking on my ear and jacking on my cock and I'm getting close with all this attention.

"OK"

Amber moves down to my lap and lays with her head on me. My cock by her face as she just jacks and licks it.

"you don't have to do this Amber."

"No I want to do it. shoot on my face."

She's moving her hand rapidly now and I shoot straight up landing mostly on her face and some on my pants. She pulls my cock straight back and seriously takes aim at herself and is successful.

She doesn't let up until I'm through. Sitting up she straddles me squeezing between the steering wheel. Her face is a fucking wreck.

Looking at me she says "I wish I had a camera and I would send that sick fuck a picture. Let him know I'd do it for a real man."

Before I can react she kisses me and cum is being exchanged. I pull her hair gently back extracting myself to admire this girl that loves me.

Taking my finger I clean her face like I cleaned mom's. Gently moving my cum to her mouth as she sucked my fingers clean at every sweep down her face. We never broke eye contact until we were through.

Amber laid her head on my chest and ran her hand into her pants and fingered her pussy as she just breathed into my ear. What an experience! Amber's just humping her hand as she straddles me and it's like stereo as she breathes her tempo changes into my ear. She approaches orgasm and crashes through, I realize I'll probably never hear the emotion in an orgasm as I did that one. She started crying at the end of her orgasm and straddled me with her head on my shoulder crying getting out all of her pain and anger.

The next week drug by and I talked to Amber everyday. Dad started complaining about long distance charges and mom told him to shut up. It sounded good, everybody getting along.

That Friday on the drive over to pick up Amber I had some ideas I was entertaining.

Amber was waiting in the parking lot and threw her bag in the back, jumped in and slammed the door. "Drive!"

"Hey Amber I love you too, did you miss me?"

Giving me an eat shit look she calms down and says "yes you know I did" and scoots over.

"Well how'd it go?"

Amber raises up and I realize I've stirred up the hornets nest again.

"Real fucking good Jamie. I got to suck this wonderful man's cock today, and guess what... he let his wife watch. How's that for ya?"

Slamming on the brakes "NO fucking way."

"Yes way. I walked into the office and she wasn't sitting there like before and I think I finally get a break right? Nope she's in the office sitting next to him. He waves me over and I think okay play it cool I'll just ask a question about homework and he cuts me off with some mumbo jumbo and waves at his wife."

"Guess what she does? Just fucking guess."

"what?"

"She reaches over and starts taking out his cock! Right there in front of me. He spouts some more bullshit I don't understand and she looks at me and waves it at me. She doesn't look happy. I think he's making her do it too."

"What'd you do?"

"What'd you think I did? I sucked his fucking cock Jamie, shit give me a break ok?"

"Chill out."

"She just held it for me for a while. I sucked on it and he didn't jam me down this time. I decided to give him the really good stuff ya know? Trying to get it over with. He wouldn't let me put my hand on it and his wife just held it for me so it was a little hard to work on."

"He said something else and she stood up and kneeled beside me and ran her hand up my fucking shirt! Just rubbing my back petting me like a fucking dog! This went on a while and he started getting close and mumbled something and she started jacking him off in my mouth. He started cumming pretty quick this time and she milked his dick completely in my mouth."

"He mumbled his bullshit again and his wife took her hand and placed it on my throat as I swallowed. Like she was supposed to feel his cum go down or something. She had tears in her eyes. I bet she gets hell at home."

"You ready?"

"Yeah lets go. I wanna get drunk and laid this weekend. You know anybody that can help me out with that?"

I got the coolest girl in the world.

"We got one quick stop." I make a turn into the college and head for the business building.

"Where we going?"

Not answering I park on the curb in the rear.

I've already scouted out the parking lot and Professors park in the rear and of course have their fancy fucking name tags on their spaces.

"Stay here" I say quickly and jump out before she can stop me. Looking around I find his spot as Amber had finally told me his name on the phone that week. Pulling out my handy Case knife his tires became defective.

"What the fuck! Jamie your crazy" I hear as I get back in. It put a smile on her face and I wasn't expecting that.

That next week normalized a little and I planned my next attack. I really wanted Mom's opinion about the situation but didn't fill her in. She might pull a parent thing and call the authorities or Amber's parents. Amber's almost done and it was her decision.

Friday comes and I head out. I left early to do my chore. I found where her Professor lived and took a chance that the wife was on her way to his office. I rang the bell and got no answer which is good.

I brought 3, 5 gallon buckets of cow shit from the fields and filled his mailbox, door handles, garage doors, smeared his porches anything that would be touched. I felt better about it.

Meeting Amber out front she hops in and slams the door saying; "I sure as hell hope you like big old sagging tits cause that's what the hell I'm gonna have the rest of my life!"

"UH OK?" If she only knew I couldn't wait to see them, is what I was really thinking.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing let's go."

Not pressing her I shut up, didn't really want to hear her bitching anymore.

I detoured and slowed down in front of a house.

"Know who lives here?"

"Let me fucking guess"

"You got it"

"what'd you do?"

"Cow shit everywhere, mailboxes, doors, windows I even did his kids toys."

"Good."

We took off and Amber finally calmed down and started talking.

"His wife milked my fucking tits today while I sucked him. She just pulled on them the whole time. My tits are so fucking sore. She literally milked my fucking tits Jamie! She used both hands just pulling them down like she thought fucking milk was gonna come out. She would get to the nipple and just pull the hell out of it. I would try to get away and the fucker would hold me down. He would talk to her in his mumbo jumbo. HE was telling her what to do to me and she would start doing it.

Then he made her control my head.. She twisted my hair around her fingers and pushed and pulled me on his cock while she twisted the hell out of my nipples."

"I guess she knows him pretty good and when he started cumming she slammed my head down and used her fingernails on my nipple like you would pop a zit. It hurt so fucking bad. I think she was getting even with me or something. They are sick fucks."

"Well he's upping the ante wouldn't you say?"

"He told me to wear a dress next time."

"Listen to me. As soon as you go in next time you tell him you better get an A with no problems or your boyfriend is going to do more than slash his tires and prank his house OK?"

Amber nods. I'm not convinced she' s going to do it.

I'm serious Amber play your card or quit. He's getting a lot more than he asked for.

"OK, I'll do it."

I didn't know whether to plan some revenge or not. I decided to mail him a letter. I sent a blank piece of paper with a big red A on it.

Pulling up at Amber's the next Friday, I see her waiting for me in a cute summer dress. She jumps in.

"Don't even fucking ask, just drive."

"How's Amber today?"

She doesn't answer just stares out the window until we're well out of town.

"Amber your seriously worrying me. You need to quit or I'm reporting it."

"I'm through she says still looking out her window."

"What happened."

She just shook her head dismissing my question.

We drove for several miles and she finally scooted over a little but didn't touch me just sat closer.

"I had a fucking orgasm in there. I think I'm as sick as they are."

Wanting to talk but using my junior college education, I hold my tongue and wait.

She finally started, "I got in there and we started like before, she's pushing and pulling the hell out of my hair harder than before and she worked my tits out of my dress pulling on my nipples. This went on a while, her just pushing and pulling my head as I sucked on his cock. She's twisting and pulling my nipples. She's just trying to hurt me or deform my tits is all she was doing. Thankfully the fucker wasn't jamming me down so it's not too uncomfortable. He mumbles something and she gets behind me and runs her hands up my legs. He grabs my arms so I cant move and she pulls my panties down as far as possible and raises my skirt up."

"I felt like a whore. Cock in my mouth, ass and pussy on display and some nasty bitch mauling me."

"She took her thumb and must have had it lubed or something it went in my pussy real easy. She used her fingers and just started on my clit. Pulling it out and tweaking my nipples at the same time."

"I never dreamed I would start getting horny. I was so disgusted. All of a sudden I felt it coming. I tried to fight it off for so long." Amber cries out.

"Finally I just decided to end it. I remember it so clearly that first time I pushed back on her and the relief I felt. Jamie I rode her nasty fucking thumb wanting to thank her for some odd fucking reason."

"When I started cumming, that nasty bitch told him."

"That was the only thing she ever said. Just "She's cumming" Amber mocks.

"He jammed my head down and held it. She increased her speed on my pussy and we both started cumming at the same time. I am so disgusted. He shot so much fucking cum in my mouth and I hated it and I was humping her nasty thumb stuck up my twat."

"Did you tell him what I told you?"

"I did afterwards. I chickened out before, thinking it would just be the same and I would just get it over with."

"Afterwards I stood up and lost it. I told him I was through, that was the last time and I better get an A or far worse was gonna happen to him than tires and shit on his house. Then I said you got his letter right? He sat there looking at me for a while and say "A - go, don't come back."

"I'm not even going to the rest of the classes my grades are good enough. I'm ready to go home for the summer."

"That's cool."

Late May 1984

"Tracey's gonna be home in a couple of weeks, Amber's gonna be home and Kevin's gonna be home for the summer. We're not going to see each other much this summer" my mom says as she lays in the bath.

I'm sitting on the toilet stroking my cock. She called me in to talk as I was walking down the hall. Seeing her in the tub I shed my pants as she was laying back relaxing.

"Seriously Jamie we have maybe three or four weeks before the summer starts and the farm takes off. Let's focus on each other. You won't be around next year and probably very rarely after college. Uou'll move on starting your career,marriage and kids. I can't wait for you to have all that happiness. Just give me the next couple of weeks ok?"

"Sure mom what did you have in mind? Dad's around a lot now since you guys have made up."

"Well we could use the cabin. It's pretty clean and I could sneak a couple of days, saying I'm going shopping."

Mom stands up and wraps a towel around her and gets out sitting on the side of the tub just watching me.

"How about showing me the good stuff?"

"The good Stuff huh? Is that what it's called" saying as she unwraps her towel a little. Her breasts never get old to me. She casually wipes water off them and pats her bare pussy dry, spreading her legs a little.

Standing up I take a step forward that puts me in front of her.

"Your gonna get me dirty, I just got out of the shower."

"Don't forget I won't be around much after this summer."

"SmartAss"

I push mom back slightly and she falls back to the other side of the tub lip. She's at my mercy as her pussy comes into line with my cock. I could easily fuck her if I didn't mind getting my ass kicked.

"Pull it apart" I order as I step up my intensity jacking my cock.

"Are you gonna cum on my pussy?"

"Yeah"

Mom uses her free hand and spreads her lips which really don't need much help exposing her inner sanctum. Pink easily shows on mom at most times. Stepping up, my cock is inches from her naturally gaping fuckhole as I shoot into it.

Mom just watches it coming out and landing between her fingers right on target. She smears it a little knowing from experience that will prevent runs. She stands up and finishes drying off.

"Wear it for me today" I said pulling her up to me just so I can be near her and smell her, caressing her smooth skin.

"Ok" mom says without looking at me.

My hand goes down the crack of her ass finding her little pucker hole. Moms meets my eyes in the mirror as I impale my middle finger up her. She just takes it silently letting me have my fun.

" You still a virgin?"

"Yeah."

"Don't forget if anybody gets it I do."

"I don't remember saying that."

"I do, I said this is my ass and you nodded. Remember now?"

Smiling she answers, "Yeah I remember. But I don't know if your going to get it. Maybe nobody will." She says smiling a little.

"Well I couldn't live with myself if I don't try. What kind of man would I be?"

"Yeah I can see you have high standards"

"Hey!, when do you want to go?"

"How about Monday?" mom asks.

"That'll work. I can get there about 11:00."

"OK, sound good. She gives me a little kiss as she puts on her bra and walks out. The rest of the afternoon and night I couldn't keep my eyes off her knowing she had her pussy filled with my cum. She teased me all night, smiling every time she caught me looking at her.

We own a cabin on current river with my Aunt Susan. It has a bedroom and loft, small kitchen and bath.

Getting there first I clean it up a little and wait for mom. She pulls in and waves, wearing her jeans and a button up the front shirt. She plops down on the couch next to me.

We make out lightly knowing we have a lot of time and just enjoy each other. We have come to love kissing.

We kept our clothes on but I played with her breasts inside her shirt. She finally just laid her head in my lap as we took a break.

I used the moment to unbutton her shirt and laid bare her breasts realizing she's not wearing a bra. She wouldn't go braless with this shirt.

"Hey where's your bra?"

"In my purse I didn't wear it for you."

"That's nice."

"I'm thoughtful like that." Mom says laughing.

We lay there a while and mom says, "So let me get this straight. You and Amber are together but not seeing each other for a while?" I don't understand that. You said she didn't find out about Diane, so what's she mad at you about?"

"Uh well she's not mad at me just upset a little. Upset and wants to take it easy a little."

"What is it? What's going on? You know you can tell me."

"I don't know. I don't think so."

"Come on Jamie, what's up." I knew she wasn't going to let this go.

"Mom, Amber and I are over 18 and Amber can make her own decisions. If I tell you, you can't start that parent stuff wanting to call other parents and reporting stuff. This is serious. It's over now anyway, so it's too late to do anything and it would just screw Amber up."

"What is it, tell me. I won't tell anyone if you say not to."

I started in and explained Amber's problem and how she went to see her professor for some help. Stopping, I am getting up my nerve to continue the story and may regret telling it when mom prods me.

"So what did the Professor tell her?"

"Well, basically.... He wanted blowjobs and he would pass her."

"OH my god!" mom screams. "That's disgusting. He needs to go to jail."

"That's what I'm talking about mom. You can't start talking about it. You promised."

"Ok.. So what, did she do punch the asshole?"

"Uh , no. She blew him."

"No way. I can't believe Amber would do that."

"Yeah, but it was far worse than she expected. That was the problem."

"He was really mean to her while doing it."

"What do you mean?"

"Mom I'm serious you can't tell and I really don't want you thinking less of Amber because I don't. Look what I did with Diane. I feel like a shit because I can't get the nerve to tell her."

mysreader
mysreader
189 Followers
123456...9