Whip It Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom pulled away and gobbled my cock up lubing it generously.

She swung back over me and I could feel her impale herself up her ass. I slid in easily due to the night's secretions. She buried herself on me and just sat there adjusting to the feeling.

Mom started playing with her pussy. Pulling her clit between her fingers.

I just watched. I could tell mom's wanting this moment for her.

She's got my cock buried up her ass resting on me as she frigs her clit. After a while she moves her feet out towards my chest one on each side pulling my cock back inside her. I could feel it pushed out of it's comfort zone.

Watching mom I asked; "What are you thinking right now?"

"I'm just thinking about the night. That was really so much fun."

Mom's intensity is picking up. It seemed to excite her just being able to say it. She's fingering her clit hard.

"Has Amber done that since?" mom asks out of the blue.

I am so enjoying having mom tell me her feelings. This has never occurred before and

my cock's buried up her ass as she's doing it.

"Watching her suck you guys going from one to the other, It felt like it was me down

there." Mom continues sharing her perversions with me.

"Did you play with yourself as you watched us?"

"Oh yeah," she says. Taking her hand out of her pussy she leans down offering me one of her tits.

Mom just allows me to nurse on her nipples with my cock stuffed up her ass for a while.

Eventually she needed more and I could feel her take a hand and move it to her pussy.

She finally just laid down on me and rode her hand and my cock to her orgasm.

She quickly sat up and started raising on me giving me the direct strokes I needed. She

pulled up to her ring and plunged back down over and over going slow, letting me feel

her tunnel.

She could tell I was cumming and started humping me seriously and buried me up her when she felt my first discharge and kissed me intensely feeling my orgasm in two orifices.

We finally fell asleep that night about 3:00 and woke up when the floor started making

noise.

Waking up that morning I looked over at my mom still asleep and she looked used up. I smiled knowing after taking her ass last night that she was mine. I let my hand run over her thigh and confidently slid a finger into her cunt and she started waking up. I knew her pussy would be mine very soon and I couldn't' wait...

1...456789