Whiplash

Story Info
I was just getting into my car at the gas station...
1.8k words
3.92
21.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers

I was just getting into my car at the gas station and was about to throw it into reverse when I felt a bump behind me that sent me slightly forward in my seat.

I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a tiny red car behind me, with a sweet looking lady inside.

From the force of the impact I guessed the amount of damage was minimal, and I was considering just driving away and ignoring it when I looked back in my mirror.

The lady had opened her door but was still fighting frantically with her seatbelt. When she finally got out, her tight auburn curls fluttered in the wind and grey eyes darted back and forth behind black horned rimmed glasses. Her arms and legs seemed long and wispy for such a small frame. A tan cardigan fit tightly over a tiny chest and floral print skirt hung down past her knees.

A first glance I guessed she was in her early to mid-thirties, but as she looked up at me her wearied glanced seemed much older than that.

I got out of my car and walked towards her slowly. She was pushing buttons on her phone with a perplexed look on her face.

"I guess we should call the Police." she said as I was standing in front of her.

I turned and looked at my bumper. There was a thin smear of red paint but otherwise it was hard to tell anything had even happened.

"I don't think that's necessary." I said. " It doesn't seem to be anything a quick coat of paint won't fix."

She started to dig in the purse she had grabbed from the front seat of her car. "Well, I better at least give you my information just in case."

I checked her out again. She wasn't really my type at all, but it had been almost a month since I'd had any. It just might be worth a shot.

"How bout we talk about it over some lunch." I said, pointing at the Japanese Restaurant across the street.

She slid into the booth across from me and I expected an awkward silence. Little did I know I was in for quite a surprise.

"I'm Alice." She said nervously as she fidgeted with the menu. "I never know what to order at these places... I was born in Iowa... My parents were stationed in Japan... I promised myself I would never eat raw fish."

"The soups are amazing!" I said trying to interrupt her confusion. "You can't really go wrong with the Miso."

She gave me the blankest stare imaginable, and dropped the menu just long enough to wring her hands a couple times.

"Do you know what happens when I eat soup in public? She asked.

Fortunately the waiter came so I didn't have to find out. She settled on a rice beer in a bottle. I ordered the Unagi.

"Eel." She said with a wrinkled face when I had explained to her what it was. "Aren't you afraid you'll get poisoned or electrocuted or something?"

"Well, they actually flash fry it to get rid of the toxins and I think it'd have to be alive to shock me." I said with a smile, but she had pulled a planner out of her purse and was leafing through it.

Her finger stopped on a square in the middle of the page,"Do you want to sleep with me?" She asked without looking up.

I hesitated for a long moment kind of taken back by the question, but started looking for a dark corner in the restaurant just in case she began to undress.

"I can fit you in tomorrow at quarter to five." She said without waiting for my response.

The next day my doorbell rang at precisely four forty five. I quickly poured two glasses of wine, lit a candle and dimmed the lights.

Today Alice was dressed to the nines in a little black dress and heels with her hair slicked back and I figured she must be wearing contacts because she winked at me with diamond blue eyes.

I'm not sure even now why I did this, but I leaned in for a kiss. She reached forward and grabbed me by my belt buckle letting her long slim fingers tangle in my pubes.

"Where's your bedroom, Big Boy?" She asked as she dragged me forward.

My feet moved as fast as they could and I was still trying to catch my breath when she stopped right in front of my bed.

I felt by belt go loose at my waist and heard my fly zip open. I hadn't even looked down yet when I felt her suck me into the warmth of her mouth.

My hamstrings ceased up and my shoulders bucked violently as she slobbed my knob like a boss. It felt like a mixture of her tongue sliding gently over the taut vein of the shaft and her lips polishing the helmet. My knees trembled uncontrollably and my head started to spin. I reached down grasping her hair with my fingers for some stability as she ran her's up the back of my legs and gouged her nails into the tender flesh of my eager ass spreading my cheeks until my crack and hole felt like they wanted to tear open. I felt my balls start to seize up when she sucked one of them between her lips and nibbled on it gently.

My whole body trembled now and I moaned passionately. This just seemed to egg her on. She cocked her head keeping my nut in her mouth and used both hands to twist my shaft as she rubbed it up and down.

"Oh God Fuck!" I screamed and she must have felt my dick stiffen immensely.

"Oh no you don't!" She protested as she shucked my pants over my hips and pushed me backward onto the bed.

She made sure I watched as she kicked off her heels and slipped her dress up over her head.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were even whiter than the rest of her skin. Her nipples were a soft pale pink and pointed up at the ends. Her belly was flat and flowed into the triangle of her white thong. I thought I could see a few wisps of red fuss right around the wet spot which clung tightly to her tiny slit.

My sac was screaming, and I wanted to grab my cock and finish myself off, but she slapped it out of my hand.

She climbed onto the bed above me and turned around giving me a perfect view of her tight and tiny little ass. My eyes popped as she squatted on top of me using one hand to flick aside the string in her crack and the other to guide my boner to her sopping hole. I noticed her perfect lips but my attention was drawn to a cute little freckle right next to her ass hole.

I wanted to slip a finger into it and make her squirm but I was distracted by the tug of her tight cunt against the head of my dick. I tried to grab her ass with my hands but as she slammed it down on my crotch I had all I could do to keep my sanity, so instead I buried them into the comforter.

I watched her crack flex and her butt hole open slightly as she leaned forward and started to ride my cock.

I felt immense pleasure rush through me especially when I realized she was focusing only on what felt good to her. She gripped my ankles firmly with her hands as she rocked back and forth in a rowing motion on top of me.

Every muscle rippled from her neck all the way down to her calves and I had to check myself as emotions fluttered through my mind and I thought I may just have felt one very similar to love.

A warm sensation surged through my groin towards the tip and I screamed involuntarily. "Take me Alice!"

She froze suddenly and dismounted. Flipping me over but holding my ass up so I landed on my knees.

She reached between my legs cupping my balls and sliding her hand forward over my shaft in a ripping motion.

As she continued to jack me off I felt a burning sensation on my ass cheek as her hand slapped down on it. I shivered intensely and knew I had to cum or I was going to lose my mind, but she made a ring around the top of my nut sack with her fingers and pinched it off.

I jerked my head back at the pain and disappointment and just as I was about to scream she smacked me again.

I was trying to fight back a tear when she forced me onto my back and jumped on top of me, locking her thighs around my jaw and slammed her sloppy pussy against my mouth

She fucked my face with her clit and I couldn't avoid the taste of her lust as it slipped between my lips and onto my tongue. I tried to lick her snatch but she slammed down suffocating me. Her back arched, her cheeks quivered, her legs loosened their grip and for the first time she screamed as her flood gates opened and drenched my throat with her fluids.

I laid there seemingly paralyzed as she dismounted, checked her watch and started gathering her clothes.

"Look at the time." she said and then she slipped right out my door and was gone.

I hadn't even got off, but somehow I was exhausted and as I laid there trying to figure what had just happened I must have dozed off because I slept like a baby.

When I finally woke up I realized my neck was stiff and was giving way to a dull throbbing pain. That's when it hit me. I didn't have her phone number, address, or anything that would help melocate her. All I had was a name.

"Alice."

I said it out loud a couple of times and realized this odd, quirky, frumpy looking chick had gotten to me. She was in my head, but gone.

For the next week I drove to the gas station at least once every day telling myself I needed soda or cigarettes, but all I really wanted was Alice.

I had finally convinced myself I was giving up when for some reason I stopped at a different convenience store on the other side of town. I made my purchases and was headed back to car when suddenly I heard screeching tires and a crashing sound.

I turned around and saw a young decent looking dude, about my age, looking stunned in the front seat of his pickup.

Behind him was a little red car.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers