Whipped

Story Info
He was under her thumb, and it made her insufferable.
12.4k words
3.85
58.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

Many thanks to HMAuthor for first editing and improving this story and to Kate_ for further editing that made it even better.

"You're kidding!"

Vanessa laughed.

"I swear it's the truth."

"You're the ultimate conniving, controlling bitch, but it's still hard to believe you pulled this off," Madison said.

"I did," Vanessa said smugly. "You've seen him."

"I admit he's totally focused on pleasing you, but what you're saying is way beyond that. You know there's no way for me to check, so you can claim whatever you want."

"What if I proved it to you?"

"No way! How could you ever do that?"

"I've decided to make some videos of us, just for me to watch," Vanessa said. "Logan doesn't know that's why I put brighter lighting in our bedroom. When I turn everything on, I have to blink.

"I'm slowly putting high definition spy cameras all around the room. They're so small I can barely see them even though I know where I've hidden them. They will record everything from every angle -- close-up, full view, front, back, below, above, you name it."

"Wow!"

After expressing her astonishment, Madison thought of a question to needle Vanessa with.

"You say he'll do anything you tell him. Why do the camers need to be hidden?"

"It wouldn't make any difference if he knew, but what purpose would it serve? I don't tell him anything he doesn't need to know. He's happy with the way things are."

"What if I were to tell him what you just told me?"

"I'd be angry, and you'd be scared, because I'd get you back. You know when it comes to revenge, I'm savage and relentless.

"But it wouldn't take long to fix any problems you cause. Think of Logan as a huskie in a sled team. He's not the lead dog. He's back in the pack, and right in front of him is a female dog. All he can see in front of him is her pussy and asshole. That's his whole life."

"Ugh!"

Vanessa began laughing and Madison couldn't resist joining in. Both of them held their sides and tried to control themselves, but it took a while.

"Have you ever told him how you really feel about him?"

That started a new bout of laughter. Finally, Madison stood up.

"I have to go, but I know you want me to share this information with Alexis, Ashley and Lauren because you love to rub it in. You think just because we've had some bad luck with men, you're smarter than us. Tell me honestly. Do you even love Logan?"

"Of course, I love him. That has nothing to do with anything. It's because I love him that I've found a way to make sure he keeps his priorities straight. It doesn't hurt him to worship me. You think I'm mistreating him, but you've seen him. He looks great, and he's happy. I take good care of him. Anyway, you can tell the others whatever you want."

"I'm meeting Ashley and Lauren for lunch tomorrow," Madison said, "and they'll enjoy hearing everything, but don't expect them to believe you either."

"We'll see about that," Vanessa said. "Bye."

Vanessa's expression as she got up made Madison smile. She saw that her goading had gotten under her friend's skin. Vanessa delighted in insults from her friends. She soaked them up and puffed with pride whenever she received them, because it confirmed they were jealous of her.

What upset her was anyone doubting her. She expected them to respect her accomplishments and acknowledge that theirs were insignificant compared with hers.

**************

Ashley and Lauren were astonished.

"It's hard to believe that she can put that kind of a spell on him," Ashley said.

"It's like he's literally pussy whipped," Lauren observed.

"She said that once she found out he had a tremendous sex drive, it was easy to channel it and bend it to her wishes," Madison said. "I still don't understand how, but I bet she'd love to tell us, because it would give her another chance to be condescending."

"I don't care if it makes her even harder to live with," Ashley said. "I want to find out. And I'll bet Alexis does, too."

"Count me in," said Madison.

"Me, too," said Lauren.

*************

"Where is he now?" Alexis asked after they placed their order.

"Vegging in front of the TV watching football," Vanessa said. "He's all man, with testosterone in abundance."

"Then how did you whip him?" Lauren asked.

"It's all a matter of goals, plans and persistence. If you girls would only apply yourselves, you could have things your way, just like I do. But if you don't know what you want, you'll never get it.

"I wanted a masculine husband, but I also wanted to be head of the household. I wanted a man who treated me like a woman, but also did everything I wanted all the time, including when we had sex. Once I worked out my goals, it was just a matter of making my plan and then working it until I achieved them. There were some obstacles along the way, but I found ways to overcome them, and you can, too."

"Okay," said Madison. "Stop talking generalities and get down to specifics. What did you do and how did you do it?"

"It started even before we were engaged," Vanessa said. "As soon as we hooked up, I found out that Logan was insatiable. He was bright, outgoing and ambitious, but there was always one thing foremost on his mind.

"At first, it was fun to find different ways to respond to him every time he suggested we drop everything else and get on the job, but once I decided he was the one, I realized that while I enjoyed making love with him, my desire was no match for his, and that could mean conflict if we were married, because, as you know, I like to have my way.

"So I started thinking about what to do, and the answer quickly became apparent. When it came to sex, he was like a dog who smelled a bitch in heat, so he needed to be trained like a dog.

"My first goal was to get engaged and married, so to begin with, I gave in to him whenever I possibly could, even though it was sometimes inconvenient.

"I went beyond that. I worked at suggesting sex even before he did, and believe me that was hard. I tried to introduce new twists and turns and techniques that he had never thought of, which was also hard. When there was something I just wouldn't do like anal — I promised it to him after we were married. I did everything I could to convince him that I was as eager for twenty-four/seven sex as he was until he was locked up.

"I kept this up on our honeymoon and a few months after that. Then I tapered off so gradually that he never noticed. I kept track of the number of times we had sex each week. Would you believe at first we often did it twice a night? Every six weeks, I reduced the sex by one time a week.

"My biggest challenge was anal. He kept reminding me of my promise, and I knew that it was a promise I was never going to keep. I started by telling him it was a big step for me. I felt it was degrading, and I was worried it would hurt. I was working on getting used to the idea, but it would take time. That worked as long as it needed to. Once he was under my thumb, I found a way to transfer his desire for anal.

"I began talking to him about my butt and how I thought it was ugly, fat and hateful. I was fishing for compliments, and I hooked him. He told me how beautiful it was and how much he desired it. I protested that he didn't really mean that, and it made him think of more ways to flatter my ass.

"It became a game I'd play whenever we were alone. The more I protested, the more he flattered my booty. You should have heard the things he thought up. He went on and on. You know what happens if you hear something often enough. He couldn't help it. He started to believe what he was saying.

"It was like he hypnotized himself into thinking my ass was the Holy Grail. He's now fixated on it as the most desired object in the universe. Now whenever we have sex, it starts with him adoring my ass.

"First, he caresses it, then he massages it, then he spreads my cheeks apart and licks my crack up and down with his tongue, giving special attention to my pucker. He'll even push his tongue into my ass and almost bury his face in my butt. Sometimes I use my muscles to grab his tongue and squeeze it. He loves that!

"When we're in the sixty-nine position, sometimes I reach back and pull my cheeks apart. That's his signal to stick his tongue in my ass and wiggle it around inside and move it in and out. Meanwhile, I'm using my fingers on my clit. You wouldn't believe how powerful my orgasm is. When I come, my ass spasms around his tongue, and it gets him so excited that I just need to pump his penis a few times with my hand to get him off.

"Of course, he thinks all this is a prelude to my really giving my ass to him, which I'm never going to do. I know if I gave in even once, he would need it from then on, so I can't let that happen. He doesn't know that I'll be getting ready for anal but never doing it for the rest of his life.

"He doesn't need it anyway. I've trained him to come in all kinds of ways, depending on what my mood is. As I gradually reduced having sex to twice a week, I introduced him to the excitement of anticipation. Now he's immensely grateful every time he has an orgasm.

"I mix things up. For instance, I've found that his prostate is extremely sensitive. If I'm in a hurry to finish because I have other things to do, I just stick a finger or two in his ass. Usually he's done in less than a minute. Sometimes, I'll do this even when I'm not in a hurry, and right after he comes, I'll start up again.

"He's forgotten that we used to do it twice a night when we were first married. Now he's so grateful for a second time in one night that he's in heaven. After a night where I allow him two orgasms, I can ask him for anything I want, and he'll give it to me.

"Also, I've gotten him to bring himself off while I watch. Even though he gives me oral in my pussy and ass each time we make love, I no longer give him head. I never really enjoyed it, and even though he's conscientious and considerate about never coming in my mouth, just the thought that it might happen bothers me. So why take the chance?

"First, I experimented until I found ways to manipulate and tease his cock and balls to make him go wild when he comes. I explained what I was doing and said it would be fun to watch him doing it. At first, he didn't like it, but I kept telling him how much it aroused me to watch him.

"Even before we were married, he always got excited when I got excited. Now he's willing to do himself whenever I ask him to, although he's still not happy doing it instead of the real thing.

"That's been my greatest satisfaction. I've managed to control him so thoroughly that even though he's disappointed a lot of the time, he never questions my instructions. Deep down, he hasn't really changed. I know he still wants anal in the worst way. But now he's Pavlov's dog. When I tinkle the bell, he's ready to do whatever I want.

"One night, when I was in a hurry, I had two fingers inside him massaging his prostate. After he quickly came, I started wondering whether I could fit three fingers in.

"I looked on the Internet and watched videos of women fisting men. I got turned on and wanted to try it on Logan, but when I put three fingers into him, he got upset. He told me that it hurt and made him feel disgusted. My first reaction was to use his words against him and tell him that now he had an idea why anal was such a big step for me. But I stopped myself because suddenly I felt thrilled. It was like I was hit by a thunderbolt.

"I had been thinking I had climbed every mountain with Logan, but here was a real Mt. Everest. So far I had only channeled his tremendous sex drive into outlets that were more satisfying for me. But here was something that totally turned him off. The thought of getting him to do it was so exciting, I nearly came. If I could get him to let me fist his ass, I would be queen of the world.

"My strategy began with slowly increasing the times we had sex. I went all the way back to five times a week. There was lots of variety, and every session ended with my fingers in his ass, stroking his prostate to bring him off. I started with only two fingers, but each time, I pulled them apart a little more and stretched him a little wider.

"After a few weeks, I added a third finger and he didn't notice because the stretching had gotten him used to being spread open wider. I did the same thing with three fingers until I could get the fourth finger in while he was pounding me in the missionary position.

"He was surprised when I showed him. I began telling him how exciting it was to have four fingers inside him while he was inside me. I used lots of lubricant and was always careful to introduce the fingers gradually and carefully.

"The first time I tucked my thumb in and curled the other fingers over the thumb, he didn't realize it. I did it a few more times before I told him, and he didn't believe me until I showed him.

"I also used his desire for anal against him. I would ask him how it felt. Did it hurt? Did he think I could take his cock like he was taking my fingers? It worked even better than I imagined.

"He began trying to prove how it wasn't a problem for him. All he had to do was relax and it wouldn't hurt. It would be a snap for me.

"Of course, I saw that it did hurt him, especially once I began pushing past the second knuckle. His face was twisted, and he was holding back his tears. When I watched him, I barely touched myself before I came.

"Finally, one night when there was lots of lube inside him and the fingers were going in and out smoothly to the second knuckle, I began pressing. He yelled and asked me to stop, but I had purposely turned some music on load before we began, and I pretended I didn't hear him and kept pressing. He tried moving away from me, but I was in tight, and he pulled my arm with him. When he was against the headboard and couldn't go any further, the momentum from my moving arm pushed my whole hand into him. He yelled louder than I've ever heard him. It was more like a scream.

"I wanted to scream in triumph, but I didn't. Instead, I began soothing him, telling him that this is probably what it would feel like to me the first time his cock went up my ass, that he should breathe deeply and relax, that the sight of my hand going into him was incredibly exciting and as soon as I was able to get it out, I was going to wild on him.

"I kept talking and comforting him until he finally calmed down. Then I carefully removed my hand. He was still in pain, but I threw everything I had at him, including a blow job — no swallowing, of course. Even though he was in pain, he came twice. Men are amazing.

"After I that, I went back to using the same training techniques as before to gradually add fisting to our repertoire in bed. He still hates it, and it's still painful for him, so I don't overdo it. But he knows at least once a month he can expect me to invade his ass. I've even got to the point where he lets me milk him while I fist him."

"What do you mean?" Madison asked.

Her voice sounded choked. She could barely speak from excitement. All her listeners had red faces and were fidgeting in their chairs.

"With my hand inside him, I finger his prostate while the other hand is pumping him. Because of the discomfort inside his ass, he doesn't enjoy the handjob. Eventually I can feel he is ready to come. As soon as he's about to spurt, I let go of his cock and start pushing my other hand in and out of his ass. It spoils his orgasm. He can't ejaculate, and his come just dribbles out. I have the power to make him come without getting any satisfaction."

"No!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Ugh!" Ashley said.

Vanessa looked at her friends and felt nervous about their reactions. She spoke quickly.

"I've only done it a couple of times. I don't think I'll do it again. I just wanted to see if I could do it. Watching him give himself a facial and a blowjob are just as exciting, and they aren't painful at all."

"Wait!" interrupted Alexis. "He does what?"

"It's not hard if your guy's in good shape. Logan works out all the time and is super flexible. So am I. I'm the one who showed him how to do it.

"I found out about the Viennese Oyster. The woman lifts her legs back and locks her feet behind her head and then puts her arms down over her legs and pulls them back and so her ass is lifted into the air and her pussy is spread wide. It makes it easier for the man to get deep penetration. It feels incredible. Take it from me.

"The first night I did it, he went nuts. I think it might have been because my ass was also wide open in that position. Without prompting, he began worshiping my ass, and I think he might have thought that I was ready to give it to him. But after he ate both my pussy and ass out, I directed his cock to my pussy, and we both enjoyed it.

"I started using the position more often, and one night, I challenged him to try and do it and bet he couldn't. He couldn't get his legs back far enough. I told him if he ever managed to do it, I'd give him a real surprise. He must have practiced at the fitness center, because a couple of weeks later he made a big production out of showing me he could do it.

"I praised him for his flexibility and told him my surprise was something I'd seen on an Internet porn site. While he was in that position, I began sucking him off. When he was close to coming, I switched to one hand.

"He was disappointed, but he's used to disappointment now. While I pumped him, I watched him, and as soon as I saw he was ready to come, I stopped. I did this a few times until he was so frustrated he was almost screaming at me to finish him. The next time, he was focusing so hard on coming before I let go of his cock that he didn't notice what I was doing.

"As I pumped his hard cock, I aimed it back at him and put two fingers from my other hand into his ass. I made him spurt like a fire hose, and his trail of come reached all the way to his chin.

"From that night on, I began using my conditioning techniques to get his legs further back. It pushed his cock closer and closer to his face. I got him to let me paint his face with his own come.

"I helped him learn to bring his legs so far back that he could stick his cock into his mouth. At first, he wouldn't suck it, but I was patient and used everything I learned to break down his resistance. One day he agreed to blow himself while I played with his balls.

"He got hard right away. When he was close to coming, he started moving his head back to get his cock out of his mouth. I saw what he was doing and quickly stuck my fingers into his ass. He wasn't prepared and came so hard into his mouth that jism poured out of his nose and he was coughing, sneezing and gagging on it. He wasn't happy, but I went all out to make it up to him.

"The final challenge was to get him to do it without any help from me, and we just passed that one last month.

"I don't think of Logan as a mountain to climb anymore. To me, he's a work of art. Like the great masters, I have created something beautiful -- the perfect husband for me. It took talent, patience and hard work, but now that it's done, it gives me endless satisfaction."

Vanessa stopped speaking and beamed at her friends, whose mouths were hanging open.

"What about Logan?" Alexis asked. "You say he's smart and successful. Why can't he see how you're manipulating him?"

"On one level, I think he knows what I've done," said Vanessa. "I'm sure there are times that he thinks, what am I doing and how did I get here? But you have to understand that when the brain inside the pants wakes up, the brain inside the head goes to sleep. His sex drive was ruling him when I met him. I've just fine-tuned it to make it more productive.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers