Whipped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she ask you about the party?"

"No. But I told her that we were only doing what we would have done anyway, and I agreed that it would be fun to make it a special occasion and surprise her. I admitted I was shocked when I saw the videos she made of us, but once I got used to the idea, I was fine with doing anything she wanted in front of cameras, and that was another reason I agreed to the surprise party."

"She didn't say anything about us?"

"No, the only thing was when I started talking about what good friends you were, she shut me up and said not to mention your names again. That's why I think you need to give it time."

*************

A month later, Logan called Madison again.

"Thanks for the video," he said. "It was really amazing the way you guys edited it and added the music in the right spots, where things were funny or dramatic. Vanessa couldn't wait to see it, and after dinner, we watched it twice. I won't tell you what we did after that, but it was fantastic and exhausting for both of us. I think she wants to watch it again tonight.

"She still doesn't want to talk to you, but she asked me to see if you would also send us all the raw footage from each camera. She wants to look at every second from every angle."

"She does? I'm surprised. No problem, I'll get it to you right away. How are the two of you getting along?"

"Better than ever," said Logan. "I didn't think I could love her any more than I already did, but I do. And she's more loving than I can ever remember. We are even talking about starting our family."

"Wow!" said Madison. "That's great."

****************

Three months after the surprise party, Lauren got a call from Vanessa.

"I'd like you all to meet me at Luigi's on Friday night at seven," she said. "I arranged to get that little room in the back where you can be as loud as you want and nobody in the restaurant can hear you. I've got some things to say to you."

The four friends arrived early and talked nervously, trying to guess what Vanessa was going to throw at them and how she was going to exact her revenge. They stopped talking but got more nervous when she entered the room with a broad smile.

"I'm glad you could all make it," she said in a quiet voice. "Isn't it amazing the amount of evil bitch power we have in this one room? I want to celebrate it, and that's why dinner is on me, but before we order, I want you to know how grateful I am to you.

"I'm grateful that you opened the anal gates for Logan so wide that I can't close them. I've used every trick and maneuver I can think of, but he won't budge. All he says is, let's put a date on the calendar.

"If the date is more than three weeks away, I can tell by his face that he's disappointed, and I move it up a little. I've tried to explain how much it hurts and degrades me, but he can't seem to understand. He never pressures me, but I can tell when he's getting impatient. Eventually, I give in, because I'm worried that if I don't, he'll find someone else who will give him what he wants so badly.

"Also, thanks for giving Logan permission to surprise me. All my carefully worked-out plans mean nothing anymore when he comes up with some crazy idea that he thinks I'll like. Our stable, comfortable life style is a thing of the past. I can't count on anything anymore.

"So thank you, my friends. You sure stuck it to me.

"Are you sitting there wondering if I've put anything into your food or drinks. I promise you that I won't poison you, but I am going to try to get you all as drunk as I'm going to get, because I've thought up some mean, nasty and funny toasts for each of you.

"I'm also going to kiss you and hug you a lot tonight, but not the kind of kisses and hugs you gave me at your surprise party. And I'm going to cry a lot. You can see that I'm already crying. Because even though I hated what you did to me, you turned out to be the best friends in the world.

"You made me find out what I was missing — and I don't mean a dick in my ass. Once you unchained Logan, he got a chance to show me why I married him in the first place. He's the most loving, caring, selfless, sexy, exciting man in the world, but I had turned him into a robot. Now I can't control him, and I love it.

"Even when he comes up with something for me that I hate, I love it because of why he did it. He tries to be considerate with the anal and take it gently and carefully. He can't understand why I try to get him to pound me faster, because he thinks that hurts me more. I don't tell him that the slow gentle way hurts just as much. At least when I get him slamming into me, he'll come sooner and get that thing out of me.

"He still does the same things he did for me before, but now I don't have to twist things and lie to make him do them. We have a little bargaining game. When I give him my ass, I get to fist him. And when I want him to eat out both my holes, I blow him. He'll even warn me when he's about to come in my mouth, so I can prepare for his buckets of come. He knows I still hate the smell and taste, and he's always trying to make it up to me.

"My new nickname for him is Caveman, and I encourage him to be a savage in bed. He's hesitant, but he's starting to understand that the wilder he gets, the more times I come. I'm happier than I've ever been in my whole life, and I owe it all to you.

"I was having fun with you a few minutes ago. The truth is I can never repay you for the happiness you've brought to our lives.

"Just because I'm grateful to you, however, doesn't mean I'm not working on my revenge. You know I don't make idle threats. What I'm about to tell you is Part One.

"You've all had some hard luck with men, but I know you will someday all find the special man who appreciates how wonderful you are, just like I found Logan. I'm personally going to make sure of that.

"As each of you gets into a serious relationship, I'm going to find a way to convince your boyfriend, your lover or your husband that no matter how much you protest, you are looking forward to them plucking your anal cherry, and I'll set it up and make a video for you, like you did for me.

"You're laughing now. But once you find the right guy, you'll remember what I just said. Then you'll worry about it and waste time and energy trying to stop me, even though you know that no matter what you do or say, I will make it happen.

"I look forward to when all of you are as happily in love as I am now, but I'm also eagerly anticipating your anal wedding night. That brings me to my first toast of the night.

"Here's to your assholes feeling like mine does every few weeks!"

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."