Whipped into Shape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up and suck my balls," he commanded. I didn't open my lips and turned my head away from his sweaty, hairy balls. For this I received another blow to my pussy, much harder than the first three.

"Suck my balls and grab hold of my cock and jerk me off!" he said in a pissed-off voice as he moved his balls in front of my mouth which I had turned back around, facing him. I looked up and hesitantly opened my mouth. His balls were big and heavy, so I didn't know if they would even fit in my mouth. I could smell them and as I looked up I was looking at his hairy ass crack which had a few pimples on it.

He lowered them down again. This time they went in my mouth which I now had open a fair way. I reached up with my right hand and began jerking his cock while sucking on his balls.

"I'm going to keep strapping your pussy until I cum, so the quicker you make me cum, the easier it will be on your pussy, but don't bite, unless you really want to feel pain!"

The leather strap landed on my shorts-covered pussy again. I tightened my grip on his cock and began jerking quicker. I also started using my tongue to move his balls around inside my mouth, for extra stimulation. His strapping was now becoming regular, every 3-4 seconds and my pussy was beginning to react to the friction and the pain.

Every blow was hitting me fully on the clit and lips, sometimes just the tip of the strap hit me fair on the clit. I had never sucked balls before. I didn't even do it for my husband and he had nice, normal balls. These balls were sweaty and I could smell his asshole as my nose was only about an inch from his ass and it was disgusting. I was starting to feel an orgasm coming on, so increased my gusto on his cock, wanting to make him come before I came. I did not want the humiliation of cumming in front of my friend, especially under these vile conditions.

I heard his breathing increase and with this his assault on my pussy increased in strength and speed. I couldn't help it; he was forcing me to cum, which I do at exactly the same time as his cock erupted.

I was wearing a short top that only covered my boobs and left my stomach bare. Cum flew all over my stomach and part of my top. I kept jerking his cock until I drained the rest of the cum from it. He then told me to open my mouth. He took his balls out and replaced them with his cock, which I licked and sucked to clean up the remaining cum.

He then pulled out and then stepped back to pull his shorts back on, "That's it for today. I'll see you both at 10am sharp Friday and I trust you'll be on time Karen," he said as I got myself up from the bench. As I did, cum ran down my stomach and onto the tops of my shorts which, rather embarrassingly were drenched in the crotch region. I used a towel to clean up the cum and felt relief that the session was finally over.

It was my turn to drive on Friday and I made sure I was early to pick Nicole up. We ended up arriving 5 minutes early which was rewarded with a rare smile from Victor. We both started off ok until we got to the lateral flys. This exercise involved lying on the end of the bench used for bench press face down with our knees touching the floor and our arms hanging down each side of the bench, gripping dumbbells. We had to lift a certain amount sideways to work out lats, which Nicole just managed to do, pushing herself even harder than usual, just to get the reps out. I had my go and started feeling the pressure with 8 remaining. I didn't want another strapping so I started yelling with each lift.

With 5 to go I gave it all I had with my right arm and with a huge grunt got it up level with the bench before dropping it down. I then heaved with my left and gave it everything I had but only got it half way, before dropping it to the floor.

"That's 4 short, so get ready to be flogged like you should be, that was a pathetic attempt!" He had already grabbed the strap from the desk and was heading back with it, doubling it over. I remembered what the strap felt like from the time I was late and because of this, fear took over.

"Noooooo!!!" I yelled and tried to get up from the bench and flip over, but being worn out from the reps, it ended up being a feeble attempt. In a blink, Victor was crouching behind me with his left hand firmly on my lower back, holding my down. I didn't have the strength to push him off.

He quickly put the strap in his mouth and then used his right hand to pull my shorts down. I wasn't wearing any knickers and even though he did it roughly and quickly, the shorts stuck to my sweaty crotch region before letting go as he forced them to rest half way down my thighs.

"Don't ever try and get out of your punishment again!" he said in a rage, "Or you'll be out the door, never to return! I'm now gonna give them to you on your bare ass because of your disrespect!" I looked back over my shoulder, cringing as he said these words. He still had his left hand on my lower back to keep me down and his right hand was raised way back over his right shoulder, ready to lash.

He wasn't looking at my face as he spoke, but directly at my pussy. He had only pulled my shorts down to my thighs, so my legs were still together, but I could feel cold air on my damp blonde pussy hairs.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I yell in pain as the strap hits my bare ass for the first time. I don't know if it was because he was in a rage because I tried to get away and he had strapped me harder, or whether it was the fact that I didn't have the protection of the shorts material, but the pain was unbearable. I tried to move but he held me fast. Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked directly at his face.

I was used to getting my own way at home when I was a girl and now that I had my own family, I only have to turn on the tears and I got anything I wanted. He looked at my face and then brought the strap down again, indifferent to my tears. I turned back around to face away from him and gave up trying to move as the third and fourth came quickly.

Victor seemed happy that he had broken me and stood up, tossing the strap onto the bench. He turned to Nicole and motioned to the next apparatus. I stood and then proceeded to pull up my shorts. Even though Victor had begun helping Nicole set up the dead lifts, I saw him glance over at my ass before my shorts were fully up.

This is the first time anyone had seen my bare ass in a long while and I was secretly quite happy that Victor went back for a second glance. I had recently felt that my shorts and skirts were getting looser. These personal training sessions were actually working!

As hard as I pushed myself, I finished 6 short of my total on the dead lifts, bringing my total to 10.

I just stood there, not knowing what sick plans Victor had in store for me. Nicole had finished all of her reps ok again, so decided to take a seat on the floor. After all, my punishment may take a while, so why not relax and watch the show, knowing that she had earned it.

"Except for today Karen, I've been impressed with your progress. I have done well to encourage Nicole to succeed and she has shaped her body beautifully. I had better discipline you well today, so that you put more effort in on your next session. I don't plan on having you causing a failure on my books." He said.

As I stood there, my whole body was covered in sweat and it dripped off me. My boobs were wet. Above my ass crack and in my crotch were also slippery with sweat.

"Before I punish you, I'd like to check on the progress of your body shape, to see whether these sessions have been beneficial. Strip!" He commanded.

This startled me somewhat and I froze for a moment, before reaching down to lift my top up over my head. I wouldn't dare say no because otherwise I would be punished worse. I didn't know what he had planned for me, but I know I did not want to piss him off.

I then reached behind and unhooked my bra. Leaning forward, I let it drop to the floor before standing up straight. My tits rested back to their normal spot with my nipples standing to attention. Probably from the humiliation of having to strip in front of my friend and a virtual stranger for the first time, but maybe also from the expectation of what was to come.

Standing there, I looked at Nicole for support. She had a look of concern on her face and then looked down at my shorts then nodded, opening her eyes, as if to say, "Go on, take them off too. Quick, before he gets impatient!" I turned to look at Victor whose face showed what Nicole was hinting.

I grasped the elastic of my shorts and slowly inched them off me. It was difficult to get them down as my legs were so sticky. Finally they were off so I kicked them aside and stood up straight again, like a soldier, with arms by my side, ready to be inspected.

"Ahhh, how your body has changed since your first day," Victor said as he slowly walked around me, admiring me as someone would admire a nice car. He moved closer and ran his hand over my taught stomach. "We have done well with your stomach; it is flat now, instead of hanging over. He moved his hand up from my stomach to under my left boob and then lightly brushed over both of them and my nipples. His hand was rough with calluses from working with steel weights all day and the brushing over my boobs sent tingles through my body.

He then crouched down and ran his hand over my ass which had 4 clear red marks left from the strap earlier. He then brought his hand down to the front of my thigh and his other hand to the back of my leg, grabbing hold around the top of my leg like someone would use both hands to hold a big hamburger.

"Your legs have firmed up as well and are quite thinner," he said as he did this, his hands just half an inch from my pussy lips. He stood back again to admire his workmanship and looked quite impressed with how he had sculptured me. I at first felt humiliated, standing there naked, but I began to feel proud as I received compliments from Victor, who was normally so hard and would never say anything nice. Looking down at his shorts, I saw that he there was a very large lump in the front of them, confirming my suspicions that he was impressed.

"Yes, I am quite happy with your progress, especially in your ass region. As I had a great deal to do with the shaping of this ass, I think it will be a fitting punishment for me to put it to good use and fuck it. It will also probably hurt a great deal, therefore be a good incentive to ensure your rep totals are met from now on." He said rather confidently, knowing that I was at his mercy and would not resist, for fear of a worse punishment.

He then grabbed my hand and began leading me towards his desk. As a reflex action from fear, I dug my feet in and leaned back, but he pulled harder on my hand and virtually dragged me. I looked over at Nicole who had an anticipatory look on her face. I think she was keen to see me get fucked in the ass, probably because she was happy it wasn't her and I think she might have even been turned on by the thought.

When we got to the desk he forced me to bend over and lean on the desk with my elbows, as it was quite a low desk. This caused my ass to sit up high and my boobs to hang down. My feet were together as I was attempting to retain some kind dignity, but this was short-lived as he wedged his foot between my feet, prying them apart. He then grabbed my inner thigh and spread my legs to about two feet apart. This caused the height of my ass to drop in line with the height of his cock.

He then stood beside me and landed three sharp slaps on my ass with his rough, calloused bare hand, causing me to flinch as I wasn't expecting the spanking. Then he began rubbing my ass cheeks, before sliding his large hand between my legs and onto my pussy. My knees bent a little as his thick finger traced the soft opening of my slit. My pussy hairs were wet with sweat, but as his knuckle grazed over my clit, it produced a different kind of slipperiness.

He began spanking my ass again, slowly, hard and deliberately, each time rubbing his hand down over my pussy, making it wetter each time. After a minute or so of this, he reached under and began tweaking my nipples as he spanked, rotating between each of my boobs to pinch and squeeze them as his other hand spanked me and rubbed my pussy.

By this time my pussy was pretty fucking wet so he cupped three fingers and began moving my juices up to my asshole. This was the first time anyone had ever touched my asshole and it sent a jolt through my body. Soon my asshole was slimy from my juices and I was aching to cum as his coarse fingers kept rubbing over my clit and his other hand was still harshly working my boobs.

I looked under my arms to see a huge bulge in the front of Victor's tight shorts. A shudder went through my body as I remembered the assault on my asshole that was imminent. Looking past him I saw Nicole sitting down on the floor with her towel draped over her shoulder and down over her opposite leg. I couldn't see her hand because of the towel, but by her slight shoulder movement, I suspect she was rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

I was building up to an orgasm when he stopped and took off his shorts. He moved in behind me and his cock was hard as it thudded up against my leg. He placed a hand on either ass cheek and spread them, exposing my damp asshole. I then felt the end of his cock nudge up against it. Letting go of my right ass cheek, he took hold of his cock and tried to wrestle it into my tight hole.

It wasn't going to fit. My asshole was juicy, but it was tight and his cock was large and dry. He attempted to force it in another couple of times before stepping away. He then began spanking my ass again with more force than ever. I could tell he was frustrated and unhappy that this was not going smoothly and was now taking it out on my ass with his bare hand. My ass was already sore, but now it was almost unbearable as every slap landed.

To my delight, he suddenly stopped and then stepped up behind me, ramming his cock into my soaked pussy. It went straight to the hilt. He did not fuck my pussy, but quickly pulled his now drenched cock out and positioned it again at my asshole. This time he shoved harder and it the head went in.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!!! I yelled in pain as this happened, but I was also quite pleased that he had succeeded as I do not know what sort of punishment he would have bestowed on me if had not worked. He withdrew slightly and then thrust hard again, this time pushing about three inches in. Another couple of goes and he had stuffed the whole of his meat into my asshole.

This accomplished, he firmly grabbed my hips and began violently ramming my asshole like it had done him an injustice. I was just trying to stay balanced as he gave it to me like a man possessed. As I have said, nobody had ever even touched my asshole before, let alone fuck it, which meant it was weird when feelings of an orgasm began to quickly build.

It was so intense that I couldn't help letting out a long guttural "Ahhhhhhhhhh", as the orgasm took hold. Victor must have been having the same feelings as his fingers dug even harder into my fleshy hips and he let out a similar sound. His cum squirted into my asshole as he smashed into it. After both our orgasms, his grip on my hips loosened and he slowed the attack down to a stop.

He pulled his dirty, shit covered cock out of my ass and then picked up his shorts and began cleaning his cock with them. "You may get up now", he said in an exhausted breath. As I stood up and turned around, I saw Nicole quickly jerk her arm out from behind the towel. She was red in the face and looking very flushed.

I picked up my towel and began cleaning up the cum that had now began to run out between my ass cheeks. Victor turned to Nicole and said, "You'll be getting the same, the next time you don't complete your reps, so be sure to work extra hard from now on. I've had it with slackers and will make sure the deterrents are harsh to keep you in shape." Nicole just nodded her head. "You got that both of you?" He said looking between us.

"Yes Victor," we both said in unison.

12