Whipped Submission

Story Info
A woman and her love of the whip.
1.1k words
4.32
55.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers

"Kneel, pet," was the command given the girl which she obeyed, willingly, openly, longing to obey. The girl knelt, eyes downcast to the ground at her Mistress' feet, her hands crossed at the back of her neck, back slightly arched to push her ample chest forward over her widespread thighs. Mistress had always commanded her to kneel this way when they first entered play, this was her inspection position, and the girl knew that she would be used and used well when it was time.

"Good slut, now bring your hands to your cunt and spread it wide." The girl brought her hands down to her thighs, dipping between them to open her cunt to her Mistress, making sure to keep her fingers out of the way.

"Slut, have you been touching MY cunt?" The Mistress narrowed her eyes as she watched the girl, a light flush on her face as she stammered.

"No, Mistress! Girl hasn't had Your permission to touch Your cunt." the girl flushed more, knowing that she had not disobeyed, but wishing in a way that she had. Mistress hadn't allowed her an orgasm in over a month and her cunt was aching to be filled. She didn't care what filled it, a cock, a dildo, a vibrator, hell she would even take the handle of the paddle tonight.

"Why are you so flushed, slut? You seem as though you might be lying to me." Her Mistress leaned forward, watching her face even more closely.

"No Mistress, girl is not lying, girl is just very needy and Your command turns her on." The girl turned the brightest shade of embarrassed crimson as the Mistress laughed at her.

"Silly slut, you should be needy. A month without cumming? You must be ready to ravage whatever comes near your hot cunt."

"Girl is, Mistress." The girl blushed more, never having verbalizing her wants in the past.

"Well, slut, perhaps after we play, I will allow you to cum if you're good." The girl moaned softly, just loud enough for her Mistress to hear her. "Get me the whip, slut, your marks are fading."

The girl obeyed immediately, her hips swaying from side to side as she crawled across the floor to the table with the whip, her pink sex peeking from between her thighs. She knelt up and took the coiled whip in her mouth, never touching it with her hands, knowing that she would get the paddle if she screwed up again. She crawled back to her Mistress with the whip, kneeling up to offer it to her, never looking at her eyes.

"Good girl, now stand and take five steps forward. You should be able to lean forward to the table. Grip it with your fingers, but do not rest on it." The girl rolled up, drawing herself up to her feet, taking the required five steps, leaning forward to reach for the table, unable to reach. "Fine, two more then, pet. If you can't reach, then we will move elsewhere."

The girl took two more steps forward, reaching for the table, barely able to grasp it, but she leaned that way, enjoying the stretch of her muscles as she did. Her mistress took a step back, the whip uncoiling to touch the floor before flying through the air with a low whistle, landing hard across the girl's shoulder blades with a harsh snap. The girl moaned, arching as the whip kissed her flesh.

The Mistress drew the whip back, letting it fly through the air again, this time landing a blow across the girl's ass, leaving the loveliest red marks behind. She drew the whip back again and again, marking the girl's ass and back with a series of long lashes until the girl was moaning and screaming, nearly begging for release. She stepped around behind her girl and inspected the markings, smiling before ordering her next command, "grab your ankles, slut!"

The girl bent eagerly, wrapping her arms around her widespread ankles, knowing what was coming next, her cunt pulsed, wanting to feel the whip teasing her. Her Mistress brought the whip back, letting it fly quickly through the air, bringing it down hard onto her ass, the tip sliding along her crack and her open cunt. The girl gasped, moaning as the whip teased her cunt, her legs parting a bit more, opening her a bit more to Mistress' view.

"Slut, get to your stool. Stand over it, do not sit until you are ordered to." The girl groaned, hating the stool when she was in this state. The stool was a simple wooden bar stool with a rubber dildo attached to it, positioned for penetration of her cunt. Mistress only used the stool when the girl had moved without permission. She walked over to the stool, standing with her feet on either side of it with her hands over her head.

The Mistress came over behind her, pulling her hands into the cuffs, locking them tight, "Lower yourself onto the stool slut, fill that greedy cunt of yours up."

The girl dropped onto the stool, her cunt sucking at the rubber dildo. She was so hot and needy that she nearly came right then, but she held back as she put her feet up on the lower rungs where the first set of cuffs where. Her Mistress locked the cuffs around her ankles tight, standing back to watch, "Ride it good, slut, but do not cum or it will be two months this time. I thought that a month without orgasm would have taught you to stand still! Especially with how much you enjoy the whipping."

The girl lowered her head, riding the rubber cock inside her cunt, it was so wide and long that it hurt her most times, but tonight it was perfect, sliding in and out of her wet hole easily. Her body needed release badly as she rode the fake cock, whimpers and moans filling the room. The Mistress leaned back, watching her girl riding the cock, straining to hold her orgasm back. She walked over and grabbed a hold of her hair, jerking her head back as she bounced on the stool, "NOW slut!"

The girl screamed as she felt her Mistress' grip, hearing her words, she let go of everything she had been holding back, her body convulsing and bucking on the stool as she came, rocking against the fake cock. The Mistress held her hair tight, kept her head back and kissed her roughly, taking the kiss from her girl. The girl rocked and bucked, sobbing as her body slowly came back down from her powerful orgasm. She finally found her voice, just enough to whisper, "thank you, Mistress, girl loves you."

The Mistress smiled, freeing the girl's ankles, then wrists, gathering her weak girl into her arms, stroking her face, "Mistress loves you too, pet."

tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers