Whipping Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk laughed. "What's this? Did it shrink in the wash? This looks a lot less intimidating."

Spock repressed a smile and contented himself with raising an eyebrow. "Perhaps it will appear more so when I tell you that the nickname for this style of implement is 'penis whip.'"

Kirk sobered. "You're kidding."

"I am not."

Kirk took the small flogger from Spock's hand and examined it. "Are you telling me that I should use this on your cock?"

Spock matched his phrasing deliberately. "Are you telling me that you do not want to?"

Kirk closed his eyes and just breathed for a moment.

"I did say that I had explored that area of your mind most thoroughly."

Kirk opened his eyes and looked up at his lover, then let the small flogger fall to the floor. "Spock," he said.

Spock wrapped his arms around him and held him tightly. "It is all right, Jim. Truly. It is all right."

Kirk pressed his face into Spock's neck and allowed himself to be soothed. "Sometimes I can't believe how much you love me."

"A Vulcan's love is slow to develop, but once it exists, it is fierce."

Kirk laughed. "Got that right." He squeezed Spock, then stepped back. He leaned over and picked up the small flogger from the floor. "I'll try this on my arm, if you don't mind."

Spock clasped his arms behind his back and put on the not-quite-poker face that he knew amused Jim. "As you wish."

Kirk swung the tiny flogger at his arm with full force, then stared at his arm in disbelief, whistling through his teeth. "That ... packs more of a wallop than I expected."

Spock shook his head. "Elementary physics, Jim. Just because this is a new field of endeavor for you, it does not mean that your prior knowledge is irrelevant. If you concentrate an equal amount of force over a smaller area, what happens?"

Kirk sighed. "You're right. I've been letting my anxiety override my good sense." He shook himself. "All right. I'm back." He laid the penis whip on his chair with the other floggers.

Spock removed the last item from the bundle and handed it to Kirk. "This is a cane. As you can see, it is long and thin, and if we remember our elementary physics ..." He raised a teasing eyebrow.

"It will hurt like a motherfucker," Kirk said.

"Colorfully put but essentially correct. It is most commonly used on the buttocks, though it is possible to use it on any part of the body where vital organs are not too near the surface."

"You said you could show me how to use these things. How did you learn how to use them?"

"I watched instructional videos until I understood the procedure, then practiced on a pillow in my quarters before attempting to use similar — but far less intense — objects on Nyota. Trial and error caused me to refine my technique, though it is still similar enough to the technique in the videos that they would be adequate if you would prefer them to personal instruction."

"I would, yeah. You've done a lot already, and I want to do some of this on my own. It just feels off, somehow, to have you teach me how to hit you."

Spock inclined his head. "As you say."

Kirk put the cane back on the table. "Spock, you've been great about all of this, more than great, but I feel the need to reconnect with you in a purely romantic way. No roles, no pain, no rank, just us."

"That would be most welcome."

And the human showed the Vulcan that tenderly was also a good way to love.

12