Whipping Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Kirk raised the knotted flogger and brought it down full force, and the knots bit deeply into Spock's flesh and ripped it as Kirk pulled the flogger away. Spock gave a small scream. Kirk felt his face spread in a feral grin as he swung the flogger at his lover again, feeling a rush of energy as the whip made contact, feeling a strange exultation as Spock screamed and bled.

"Again" was the one thought in his mind, and he gave himself over to the strange, brutal joy of beating his lover with all his strength, watching Spock bleed and hearing him scream, and knowing that it was good, that he needed this, that Spock's priceless devotion would give him this and more than this, and he could be all that he was, without fear or judgment.

Spock had seen "the Vulcan can take it" in his mind, and he was grateful once again for Vulcan stamina as he allowed himself to really take what Spock was offering, allowed himself to give him a beating made all the more brutal by the length of time that it had been held back. As the fierce, feral joy rose higher and higher, Kirk realized that his love for Spock was rising ever higher as well. Outsiders might see this beating as somehow degrading his lover, but Jim saw clearly how much it demonstrated Spock's essential nobility and largeness of spirit, how much it showed the love and trust between the two of them.

Kirk beat Spock for several minutes, reveling in the screams that grew louder with every blow, watching the green blood trickle down the ravaged back. Eventually the focus of his desires changed, and he laid the knotted flogger on the bench. "Let go of the pole and turn around and face me," he said.

Spock released his grip on the pole and turned. His face was flushed noticeably green, his eyes unfocused.

"Put your arms behind you and grab hold of the pole for balance," Kirk said.

Spock did as directed, leaning his head back and resting it against the pole but clearly keeping some space between the pole and his beaten back. Kirk glanced down and saw that his lover was partially erect. It seemed that Spock disliked pain enough that he was not fully erect, but the intensely submissive experience was arousing enough for him that he was partially so. Kirk made a mental note for future encounters.

Jim dropped to his knees and took his lover's cock in his mouth, sucking it the way he knew Spock liked best, and it took very little time before Spock was as hard as Jim was himself. Kirk stood and fetched the small braided flogger that Spock had told him was called a "penis whip" and struck his lover's cock with it. Spock whimpered. Kirk swung the small flogger harder, and the braiding tore the delicate penile skin, causing a small amount of green blood to trickle down Spock's cock. Jim drew in an audible breath at the sight, even as Spock whimpered more loudly.

Kirk hit Spock's penis three more times, making him whimper when he struck the shaft and scream with abandon when he struck the head. Then he flung the flogger aside and dropped to his knees again, taking his beloved's cock in his mouth and sucking with all his skill. Because of his copper-based blood, Spock's bloodied cock tasted like new pennies, and the knowledge of what this taste meant aroused Kirk so intensely that he was afraid he'd come before Spock did, even though his own cock was getting no attention at all.

An idea occurred to him, something he thought might make the experience better for Spock, and when he felt Spock getting close to orgasm, he lifted his mouth long enough to say, "I order you to come for me!" before sealing his lips back around his lover's cock and sucking for all he was worth. That was all it took, and Spock exploded down his throat, grasping the pole hard enough to leave finger dents in it and keening in a way that Jim had never heard before. It was enough to set Jim off, too, and he came harder than he'd thought he could in the absence of direct contact, before sliding down to rest in a sweaty heap at his lover's feet.

Kirk cleared his throat so that he could speak. "You can let go of the pole now. Come down here and let me hold you."

Spock let go of the pole and slid bonelessly to the floor, burying his face against Jim's neck and sighing. He clung to Jim with a neediness that was new to him, and Kirk petted his hair and murmured lovingly but wordlessly. After a few minutes, Kirk said, "I should give your back some first aid."

"Later," Spock said. "I desire physical contact at the moment."

"I'll hold you as long as you want," Kirk said. "I need it, too."

They fell asleep holding each other.

*************************************

Epilogue with processing the experience and schmoop to come!

*************************************

Author's Endnote:

One of the things I especially love about Spock is his intense loyalty/devotion to his captain. I wanted to give him an unusual or extreme set of circumstances that would allow him to display that devotion to a high degree, which is how this story came about.

So don't think that I'm beating Spock up because I hate him; I'm beating him up because I love him so MUCH. Just as Jim does. Hmmm... :-)

12