Whip's Tenderness

Story Info
A mysterious stranger that becomes an eternal memory.
3.5k words
7.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man that is about to be revealed & that is inside of this story is not the typical & ordinary man that all of us are familiar with. There is something different inside of this man that makes many to deeply miss him once he is already far & gone...

Every single time that he would let his guard down allowing his strong male presence to expand its natural aura around him, there wasn't any woman that couldn't sense & feel how deep this man could really be inside of a bed's pure embrace moment & even if he wouldn't say a thing or even if he wouldn't expose any typical gesture that could & that would unveil his hidden tender dominating figure & even if he simply passed through them without making a fuss, if he looked straight into their eyes they would give him back the inner silent whisper of a deeply desired Hmmm! Sometimes it didn't affect him, but other times it deeply affected his determined will, becoming completely vulnerable to their stronger & gentle perfumed feminine presence. A deep felt presence wrapped in such an intense desire that deeply wanted him without fears or regrets.

Realizing that at his silent passage a few of them would discretely send him stealth gestures sibling gently their feminine tongues, silently rubbing their sweet lips extension using their willing tongues, it always burned deep inside of him, almost braking his inner dominant will.

Staring straight at him with such an intense deep desire of having him inside of them as if they wanted to bond his spiritual essence with their physical bodies it always made his heart to deeply cry in silence deep within even if his face & body showed the opposite. For many of them he was only seen in the end as someone who didn't care once he needed to departure or once he couldn't allow any sort of physical, mental or spiritual bond.

This man was not only physical power in presence or this man was only just another simple dominant male. He was a hard protective lone burning soul that made a deep promise towards himself:

To soften bodies, making their hearts to become stronger, finally delivering peace to their desperate souls. A Peace brought by the decided touch of his thick & tender whip, but once his task is done he simply disappears...

It was clearly seen inside of his eyes a still deep & long journey ahead of him which precluded that he couldn't promise to any of them an eternal presence but even so once they felt the depth brought by his naked presence, even if just for one time & even if he couldn't see them anymore, they desperately wanted to feel close to them the sweet & protective power of his whip, sensing even if just for awhile that he was there only for them, allowing him to taste completely their willing physical sweetness without any sort of rush, deeply desiring to receive from him a simple & yet protective embrace brought by his unique presence...

It was Sunday & walking calmly through a close park someone calls out for him. Looking around him he sees a gorgeous woman comfortably seated in a park bench, elegantly dressed with a beautiful white tight dress, intentionally or not showing how her body was perfectly shaped, unveiling all her sweet feminine body curves. She was a real beauty but a complete stranger to him. A stranger that made his mouth to dry fast, making his entire body to tremble from top to bottom, silently unleashing in him a deep sudden unrestrained desire in having her.

Her presence woke profoundly his manhood hunger!

Before he could say anything, before he could look straight into her beautiful staring eyes, stupidly astonished he observes the built perfection of her black leather boots that she was wearing & that were protecting her long sweet perfect feminine legs. Inside of his mind her belly perfectly shaped beneath that white tight dress desperately wanted & begged for a strong male lips touch. His eyes didn't stop to frenetically scan her juicy round & perfect curved sized breasts. To make things even more difficult for him her nipples were hard & big. He was deeply hooked with such a physical delight...

He wasn't able to take his eyes out of her hard pointing nipples, almost drooling due such an intense desire in tasting them, in feeling them by the tip of his eager male tongue. He was desperate. He wanted to gently squeeze them against his face & chin.

She knew & she felt that he wanted badly her body. Almost ashamed with such uncontrolled & untamed male desire for her human flesh, eager to make him come back to earth she says:

Hey! Excuse me sir but my nipples are not my eyes, so try to look into my eyes instead if you please!?! I am desperately needing some assistance here. Please? Hello!?!

It seemed reasonable that after what she said he could set himself free from his deep reverie but he couldn't. He continued to stare at her hard & succulent female nipples, wondering & wondering about them over & over, eager to know how hard & juicy they supposedly might be!

His mind kept on playing with him, unleashing all sorts of deep felt fantasies inside of his head. He began to see one of her nipples to pop out of her white tight dress, ready to be sucked & ready to be licked by his wet & pink tongue. So beautiful & perfect her hard nipple was, ready to be handled by his willing & experienced male hands. That sweet butterfly would be smoothly safe inside of his mouth refuge, so he thought!

Never stopping to stare at her hard nipples & still deeply inside of his by now insane reverie, in a soft & gentle way of be he says:

Fear no more dear lady. I am more than ready to assist you. Shall I begin to grab one of your perfect breasts making it be completely safe inside the palm of my hand, while I bite the hard & juicy nipple of the other one gently, nice & slow!?! or if you prefer I can make you feel the sweet warmth of my tongue sibling all over the circular lines of your magnificent breasts, desperately searching with my trembling mouth for your hard & juicy nipples again, feeling the hardness of their deep desire for my eager mouth, making you feel the sweet warmth that is felt by your silky skin. Warmth brought by my dripping saliva going down on you, traversing slowly the extension of your sweet & perfect female body. Does this help? Does it sound good or you are thinking in something else first dear lady!?!

This wasn't the silent & determined man speaking at all. Due this intense reverie unleashed by her unexpected presence it unveiled his most hidden wishes & deep male desires, making him be at the mercy of a hollow & lonely NO that probably would come out of her mouth soon...

Some say that there's no rock that water can't pierce & that complete stranger was drilling & piercing his rock (emotional defenses) without any sort of resistance by his side. She had become the water that he was so eager to taste in order to satisfy his hidden deep male thirst.

He wasn't thinking about the consequences of such typical male behavior. Being completely driven by his primal male senses he continued to scan her body extremely delighted with her perfect feminine curves, desperate & eager to put his hands all over her.

She was a Goddess.

Suddenly he began to blush. His uncontrolled reverie had come to an end, realizing what he has done (to think out loud). Deeply ashamed of himself, once he tries to find her face in order to properly ask for apologies, he sees her hands smoothly squeezing her breasts, touching gently her hard nipples with her fingers, showing how deeply horny she had become due his sibling hot male words of deep desire for her feminine flesh...

By now he also had unleashed her primal feminine senses while he dreamt out loud.

A mix of feelings erupted inside of him (profound guilt & deep desire in having her) but because he was the one who started all of that, as a gentleman he wanted to redeem his foolishness saying:

I am deeply sorry for this dear lady. Please forgive this stupid & barbaric behavior of mine. I am profoundly ashamed of myself!

With one hand still grabbing her superb perfect breast she lifts herself covering his mouth with her fingers. Looking straight into his eyes, in a calm & warm voice she says:

Shhh...! It's already too late for apologies. If you really want to redeem yourself I will let this redemption to take place, Shhh...!

Biting continuously her red meat succulent female lips & still with her fingers gently covering his mouth she whispered close to his ears, making his spine to shiver:

Ohhh sweet & lovely stranger you have unleashed something in me that I thought no one could ever unleash. I want you to know that I am a submissive kitten & I want you to taste me & fuck me as hard as you can right here & right now. If you want to redeem yourself to me you will need to calm down my moist & wet pussy that is eager & desperate for your male touch & that wants to feel how deep your cock can slide in. I want it fast & slow, hard & softly, fast & slow, hard & softly, on & on & again & again, with rush & without rush...

She caught him where she wanted & to not give him any chance of escape, taking out of her breast the hand that was giving her pleasure, she starts to go down on him reaching his already hard & pulsating cock that was desperate for her hand touch beneath his trousers. Gently she begins to rub her hand up & down, nice & slow, sensing every inch of his desperate hardness for her inside of his trousers. She wanted more. She wanted to feel it completely in the palm of her hand, begging & whispering towards him:

I want to sense the hot blood that rushes itself fast through your cock veins without control due me & for me. I need to sense its soft skin inside the palm of my hand. I want you to do whatever you wish to do with me behind the park bench where I was sitting. Become my master making me do whatever you wish & with it I forgive you from your previous fault...

Walking slowly towards the park bench, intentionally she lifts up her white tight dress showing him her perfect juicy & firm ass that bounced at every single new step that she was giving. Reaching the tree that was behind the park bench, before she could disappear behind the tree she looks back & with her lips completely sealed she calls on him for three times using her pointing finger.

If this was the only way to redeem his previous actions towards her, he would not run from it...

Once he reaches the tree that was behind the park bench he sees her kneeling dressed only by her black lingerie. Gently he pulls out her breasts making them hang outside of her black bra. Biting his lips, gently he begins to massage & squeeze her breasts saying:

I will make you mine while you deliver yourself completely towards me, your master!

Bending over in order to reach his shoes he takes off one of his shoelaces, tying gently her wrists with it behind her back, making her be totally submissive & at his mercy now. While he stretches his arm in order to reach a small tree branch that was hanging on the tree, his hard cock beneath his trousers began to touch (on purpose) her eager mouth, increasing her heart beat & desire for him. After he breaks that small tree branch he starts to use it, gently lifting her chin with it, making her watch powerless & completely at his mercy to what he was about to do next with her submissive body...

He began to open his trousers pulling out his hard thick cock, saying:

It's my turn to say Shhh! Open gently your mouth for me!

Carrying the small tree branch vigorous on his left hand as if it was a small whip, as she opens her eager mouth he holds the back of her head using her hair as if it was a tight held leash, compressing her neck with the small tree branch & without warning he slides inside of her mouth his hard cock, making her mouth feel the deep twitching that his cock was producing due his deep desire for her mouth & female flesh...

Gently pounding her sweet feminine mouth back & forth, making his balls to hit & rub her chin & cheeks, inevitably it makes her to begin to moan, deeply enjoying every single inch of his hard cock inside of her mouth, causing her to drool all over his cock due the continuous pounding that was occurring inside of her warm & willing mouth.

This submissive kitten was for sure enjoying what her master was doing to her body...

Not wanting to cum yet & inside of her mouth, he pulls out of her mouth his almost erupting cock.

With his right hand he began to pull her up grabbing & using her panties for it while his left hand was vigorously holding the small tree branch beneath her chin, keeping it high, making her feel that he was the master & she was there to fully submit her female body to him without complaints. As he lifts her up he turns her back towards him. Slightly bending her neck he makes her face to be in touch with the tree trunk, while his left hand makes the small tree branch to be compressed against her back, sliding it down slowly & as it goes down on her his right hand firmly holds the right side of her hips making her go back & forth, making her left & right leg sense how intensely hard he still was for her, making her beg deep inside of her head for his hard cock to fuck her hard & deep from behind...

Once his left hand reaches her juicy, perfect & tight ass, kneeling he compresses a little bit harder the small tree branch on her back reminding her that she must not move a muscle while her master goes down on her. Stretching her ass cheeks with his face & nose, he sticks his wet & warm pink tongue inside of her juicy & tight ass, biting & licking her ass cheeks, never forgetting to kiss passionately her inner thighs. He was gently fucking her asshole using his willing & trembling tongue.

She was losing control. Deeply horny & bursting in desire she tries to shove his tongue deeper into her asshole but as soon as he felt that she was losing control he gently & yet vigorously whips her ass cheeks with the small tree branch making her once more obey quietly to her master will...

Gently he continues to fuck, suck & lick her asshole continuously using his wet & pink tongue & as he goes down searching for her wet pussy he starts to massage her ass cheeks using his left closed hand that was holding vigorously the small tree branch, wanting her to feel & sense that even if he was her master, he was not there to hurt her without feelings. He was there to be the one in control, but caring always for her own pleasure & delight too.

She was adoring & enjoying every single & little second close to her master, bursting in deep desire for his tongue, for his cock, for his hands, for his experienced & wise male touch...

Suppressing her deep moans to not make her master stop what he was doing to her ass, she waits quietly & patiently for that he can reach her moist pussy soon, using his hungry male tongue.

Due the tremendous deep desire caused by her master eloquent physical moves her pussy was so wet that it began to drip, making her juices to rush fast down her legs. Immediately he stretches out his pink tongue, beginning to taste & swallow her coming hot juices, rubbing his hot tongue all over her wet pussy, unleashing once more her deep moans of deep pleasure & delight. He couldn't wait any longer. Lifting himself fast he starts to pound hard her wet & soft pussy, shoving his cock fast, hard & deep inside her pussy, grabbing her hairs with his right hand, he begins to pull her fast back & forth...

While he was fucking her hard & fast from behind, his left hand grabbed hard the left side of her hips making the small tree branch to compress her left leg. She was totally submissive, receiving all her master vigor with pride, tremendous joy & deep desire & delight.

She was serving well her master while she erupted in deep pleasure due & for her master.

Sensing that he was about to cum, he pulls fast his cock out of her soft pussy, shoving the tip of his cock for a couple of times inside of her unprotected & willing asshole. Grabbing her tied wrists he pushes her down making her be upon her knees once more. With tenderness he opens her mouth using the tip of the small tree branch & gently he says:

Close your eyes. You will sense how warm & thick my desire has become for you, my sweet submissive kitten!

Closing her eyes & assuming completely her submissive role she waits for her master final wish to be completed. As she closes her eyes he inserts the tip of his hard cock inside of her mouth, starting to unleash his loud of hot cum inside, deeply sensed by her tongue. Her lips deeply felt what she wanted to feel inside of the palm of her hands once his cock veins began to go wild, twitching beneath his cock smooth skin, making her to start to swallow his hot cum nice & slow, making her throat sense how warm & thick his male desire for her really was...

Still with the tip of his cock inside of her mouth & sensing that she swallowed all of his cum, with care he slowly slides all the extension of his cock inside of her mouth & with his balls touching & compressing her chin, he starts to comb her long black hairs with tenderness using his improvised whip.

After awhile & before he could leave her, both smiling & comfortably seated on the park bench he asks her:

You asked for my assistance. You still need it!?!

Suddenly from the top of the tree that was behind the park bench jumped a white baby kitten that started to purr once her owner started to caress her fur...

From that moment on & on every Sunday, she walks through that same park trying to see if her sweet & tender master is waiting there for her. Not seeing him there she sits on the same deeply remembered park bench, closing her eyes, deeply remembering all that her master gave her there & she starts to cry because deeply inside she knows that he won't return to her anymore. Her body deeply misses his touch like the desert misses the rain. Once sadness wants to gain her heart she begins to smile as her tears keeps on falling down smoothly sensing his small tree branch to compress her silky skin once more, making her to never forget that he loved her completely even if just for awhile & even if just for one time.

The deep & sweet tenderness that came out of his improvised whip would be eternal inside of her mind & inside of her heart memories...

As far as I know they never met again.

Final Reflection:

We never know when submission becomes prison & when it becomes freedom. It doesn't matter if others judge your own perception of things. What really matters is you not satisfying only others perceptions & ways of be. Don't suppress nor submit entirely your wishes in preserving alive the few moments of joy, pleasure & of true happiness that someone was, is & will be able to offer to you to the few that sees it only as being a prison. Allowing it to be & to become, this truly turns in the end the word submission into a simple & empty word such as prison. If truly it makes you smile, simply keep those gifted moments burning & extremely alive, being those few moments of pure pleasure what truly keeps your physical body willing to survive. Rejoice. This only means that you are still alive...

Best Wishes - Take Care

Bunnypoeta

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trust? Ch. 01 Lust and conquest of a BBW.in Fetish
Eternal Hearts Ch. 01 Kylie Minogue becomes a Vampire.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Ladder A cabin, submission, dominance and controlin BDSM
Feast or Famine? Desolated beauty finds comfort in vampire's arms.in Erotic Horror
The Man with the Remote Control Fun in New Orleans.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories