Whirlpool Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into Sandy's eyes, felt her react to the slap on the breast, felt excited about it myself and was surprised to see the pleasure on her face. Marsha went back to massaging Sandy's nipples, occasionally pinching them. Suddenly, unprovoked, Marsha gave Sandy a good whack on her right ass cheek and then two more. I saw Sandy's eyes begin to tear but then saw the same lustful look as she gazed into my eyes. Then I could see Marsha really pressing Sandy's nipples, taking each one between her thumb and forefinger and squeezing for her life. I saw Sandy's face contort; her breathing became more rapid. I looked at Marsha's face. It was turning red from the effort. She seemed almost in another world. Finally I heard a low moan come from deep within Sandy, deeper than her throat; it seemed to emanate from her stomach, from her very being.

Quickly Sandy's left breast received another slap and then the right one was hit. The area around her nipples looked red, the nipples themselves more distended than any I'd seen. My initial repulsion was replaced, surprisingly, with pleasure as I once again looked into Sandy's eyes. Yet her entire body was shaking. For the first time in several minutes it occurred to me that Sandy was still holding my cock in her hand. Not once during the slapping and smacking had the pressure increased. Now I felt curious and also amazed.

"Let's get rid of these," Marsha said, her voice sounding more relaxed now as she slid the bikini brief off of Sandy's hips and into the water. She lifted one foot and then the other and soon the brief was swirling around in the water.

"You know," said Marsha, "I bet Jeff would look good in those. What do you think, my dear?"

Sandy smiled. "I think you're right."

Marsha looked directly at me, still cupping Sandy's breasts. "Would you like to try on Sandy's bikini briefs?"

Somehow, even though the tone was pretty neutral, I didn't take Marsha's comment as a question. More of a command. I guess I should confess that I've had a minor fascination with women's undergarments. A few times, when I've been alone, I've tried on a lover's panty brief. I loved the silky feeling, much softer than my usual cotton underwear. But I wouldn't call myself a big cross-dressing fan by any means. Yet there was something about putting on Sandy's briefs that cranked up my arousal even more. That the fabric that had recently touched her pussy would now by sheathing my cock excited me.

I was surprised that I was able to get the bikini brief almost over my cock. As it was, it did cover my scrotum and had I not been so tumescent, I might have been able to tuck at least part of my cock into the brief but I was way past that point now. We all had a laugh at my effort, even Sandy and then Marsha gave her another smack on the ass, I guess for making noise.

"What do you think, my dear?" Marsha asked. "He does look a little silly."

"I agree," I replied, not waiting for Sandy to respond. Without asking, I slipped off the bikini brief and tossed it onto the deck. I wondered if Marsha might be displeased but when I looked at her she was just smiling back at me.

Bending over to put on the brief and then bending over to take them off had put my face closer to Sandy's pussy. Like the hair on her head, her pubic hair was a dirty blonde in color and like Marsha, she seemed partially shaved. I stood now in front of Sandy, my cock almost touching her stomach. Suddenly Sandy lurched forward a bit as, unprovoked by anything I could tell, Marsha began slapping her again on the buttocks. The slaps were full on the ass cheeks with the palm of the hand, each slap reverberating off all the hard surfaces surround the whirlpool, each slap causing Sandy's breasts to sway ever so slightly, each slap causing tears to appear in her eyes. And yet there still seemed to be an expression of pleasure in her face. After each slap, Sandy moved back half a step closer to Marsha and with each slap she was propelled forward just enough that my cock rubbed against her stomach. I can't begin to tell you how erotic I found this experience, the noise of the slap, the movement, the feeling of pleasure of her smooth skin caressing the tip of my cock, the look on Sandy's face. Like Marsha, Sandy seemed to have become transported to some other place.

The slapping finally stopped. "Bend over a bit, dear," Marsha directed Sandy. Quickly, Sandy obeyed, bending slightly at the waist, her face now harder to see because it was just a few inches from my upper chest. I did notice how her breasts seemed to tumble forward a bit and now their sway was more pronounced. They seemed to be almost constantly in motion as Sandy breathed. Then I saw Marsha bend as well, reaching a hand between Sandy's legs from the rear and then I heard Sandy gasp as Marsha's hand found the delicate folds of flesh between her legs. Another slap ensued and this time I enjoyed watching Sandy's breasts sway with the blow.

Without being told and without asking, I chose to sit on the deck of the whirlpool. This had the effect of placing my cock within a foot or so of Sandy's face. When I looked at Marsha, she seemed to approve of the idea. I watched Sandy grimace now as Marsha began exploring the area around her pussy, a single finger manipulating the folds, circling around her clitoris which was now becoming quite prominent. Again my eyes caught her swaying breasts, the movement accentuated by the trembling which now grew more pronounced. Then I saw Marsha's finger disappear into Sandy's pussy and Sandy let out an audible sigh. With her finger still in Sandy's pussy, Marsha used her other hand to deliver several short but strong whacks to the buttocks. Unlike previous slappings, this time I heard Sandy continue to moan, saw her eyes widen even more, saliva dripping from her slightly opened mouth. The slapping continued, Marsha herself struggling to keep one finger in Sandy's pussy while administering the punishment.

"Don't you even think of climaxing, do you hear me?" Marsha said sternly. Finally, Marsha removed her finger although she kept up with the spanking, the sound now forming a kind of rhythm: three shorter spanks and then one longer one. Ever so slightly, Sandy raised her head just a bit to look me full in the eyes. She seemed almost in a daze now, her entire body trembling. Never have I felt so lustful in my entire life. Suddenly my own turgid cock was forgotten as I began to empathize for the first time with Sandy's predicament. Here she was inches from man's inviting cock, having her breasts and pussy stimulated and she couldn't move or do a thing. It was clear to me that, once granted "permission," it would take only a few seconds for her to reach a climax.

I don't want to give you the impression that I'm some kind of Don Juan. I'm just a rather ordinary Joe Schmoe but I do all right in bed with a woman. I enjoy taking my time with her, making sure that she's had all the fun she wants before I get off. I'll even admit to an occasional tease when I sense a woman's about to hit the peak; maybe I'll suddenly change the rhythm or try something different. Once in a while I've just stopped. Almost always I get the same response: initial frustration followed by the realization of what I'm doing to them. It just makes their climax, when they finally reach it, all that more enjoyable. Like I've said before, though, I've never gotten into the pain and control thing and even now, would be afraid to try. But what was happening here was something else. I'd never seen a woman so ready to climax before.

"I think you need to cool down a bit," Marsha said. One hand on Sandy's shoulder, the other around her waist, Marsha led her friend past me, climbed out of the water and had her friend sit on the deck next to me.

"What do you think?" Marsha asked me.

I wasn't sure how to respond. Marsha was back in the water, standing in front of me, stilled in her bra and panty. She was clearly aroused by what she had done with Sandy, her breathing was rapid, her eyes wide open, a hungry, lustful smirk on her lips. I looked down at my cock which was still at full attention.

"You know what I think?" said Marsha, beginning to kneel in front of me. "I think somebody needs some tender loving care. What do you think, Sandy?"

I looked at Sandy, sitting on the deck next to where I was standing. She smiled at me. "I agree with you," she replied.

Quickly, before I realized it, Marsha enveloped my cock with her mouth. Never have I had my cock licked and sucked with such enthusiasm as Marsha did me. I was surprised at the length of her tongue, liked how she flatted it and then dragged by cock head across it, enjoyed how she deep throated me and then how she jacked me off with her hand, all the while looking into my face, and then plunging me back into her throat.

"You like?" she said, grinning at me. A strand of saliva linked the head of my cock to her tongue.

I was determined not to climax. I nodded. Then without thinking, I blurted out "I want to touch Sandy while you suck me."

Marsha held my cock still in her mouth for just a moment and then smiled.

"Of course," she said. "Do whatever you want."

For the first time I touched Sandy, rubbing the full palm of my hand along her thigh, beginning just above her knee, then stroking her inner thigh with just my fingers. Instantly she spread her legs further open, inviting me to explore her pussy. I kept stroking her inner thigh, allowing my hand to brush against her wet folds. I could clearly see the engorged hood of her clitoris and a tiny, shiny projectile thrusting out from it. With more force now I began squeezing the flesh near her pussy, looking directly into her eyes. At the same time I enjoyed the sensation of Marsha's mouth and tongue coating my cock with her saliva.

Sandy's breasts were of the perfect consistency, nice and spongy. Her nipples, however, seemed almost permanently hardened with a roughness I'd never seen before, apparently the result of Marsha's "attention" to them.

"Go ahead," Marsha said. "Take a bite. She loves to have them bitten."

I leaned over and took Sandy's right nipple between my teeth and bit down gently. I didn't get much of a response so I increased the pressure and then I felt her move and then a soft moan came from her throat. I increased the pressure even more and now felt her body begin to tremble. Then I moved my fingers to the entrance of her pussy, slowly circling her clitoris and gently separating the folds of her flesh. She was so smooth down there. Smooth and slick. I couldn't help myself. I slid a finger into her hole, felt the heat, felt her contract to embrace the finger, felt her hips tilt, wanting much more. At the same time I felt semen beginning to flood into the entire length of my cock. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

"Get my duffel from the locker room," Marsha said suddenly.

Quickly Sandy stood up and padded to the ladies room.

Marsha, perhaps sensing my impending climax, just held my cock in the palm of her hand.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked me, a wicked smile plastered on her face.

"What do you think?" I replied with an equally wicked grin.

Sandy returned with a small duffel bag, placed it on the deck, reached in and took out a smaller plastic bag and handed it to Marsha.

"Play toys," Marsha said, her smile widening.

"Come here, you!" she said to Sandy.

Sandy got back into the water. Marsha took what looked like two small clamps out of the small plastic bag. Then she bent down, took Sandy's left nipple into her mouth and began biting it, biting it much harder than I had bitten it. I heard Sandy start to cry out and then begin to moan softly. Marsha continued biting and then quickly placed a clamp on the nipple, actually more at the base of the nipple so that it protruded out of the clamp. Then she did the same thing to the other nipple.

"Bend over," Marsha commanded. Sandy bent over. Marsha took from the bag the smallest vibrator I've ever seen, I doubt it was two inches long yet very large in circumference. Next came a strap, reminding me of the old-fashion straps women used to wear to hold their sanitary pads in place. Marsha put the strap around Sandy's waist and then inserted the vibrator into her pussy. The strap held the vibrator in place. Then Marsha reached down and with a twisting motion turned on the vibrator. Instantly Sandy began to moan. Forcefully, Marsha led Sandy from the water, placing her once again on the deck surface.

I could only imagine what Sandy was feeling, the pressure of the clamps on her sore nipples and now the pressure and vibrations in her pussy.

"Why don't you sit here on the deck with your feet on the ledge, Jeff," said Marsha. "I think we're ready for the final act."

It didn't take me long to comply with that request. Marsha then had Sandy straddle me, sitting in my lap facing me. I could hear the faint buzz of the vibrator as soon as she sat on my lap. Her face was contorted now. I'm sure it took every ounce of energy to keep herself from losing it. Suddenly, and without being told, I took left nipple into my mouth, biting down on it. Sandy began to moan and then quickly starting to wriggle her hips. I lifted her hips so that my cock was in front of her. With one hand I spread her soft warm folds and I used the other to grasp my cock and press the head of it against her clitoris. Immediately her eyes grew even wider, her hips began thrusting furiously and a low moan came from deep within her.

"Don't you dare climax," Marsha warned her but I sensed now that it was too late. I slapped the head of my cock against her clitoris, over and over again. Each time Sandy felt the contact she moaned louder and louder.

"I said quiet," Marsha said, coming up behind Sandy, reaching around to slap her right breast. And then Marsha and I developed a pattern, she slapping Sandy's breasts and me spanking her clitoris with my cock. I knew I couldn't last much longer. Quickly I pulled out the vibrator and placed it, still buzzing, on the deck.

Sandy's moaning increased even more as I placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. At the same time Marsha released the clamps. Sandy screamed in pain and at that moment I thrust as deeply as I could into her, pressing her lovely ass toward me to increase the contact even more. I held her there in that embrace, feeling her insides contracting around my cock, feeling my own climax reaching the point of no return. Then Marsha began slapping Sandy's breasts again and that took her over the edge.

I've never heard such a sound from a woman before. It was primeval, animal-like. And it kept coming. We were almost motionless, Sandy and I, my own hips thrust up for maximum penetration, my hands forcing her pussy downward toward my shaft.

Then her legs began shaking uncontrollably and she began screaming. Marsha stopped slapping Sandy's breasts and instead began pinching the nipples again, pulling them out, distending her breasts.

Then, to the extent that she could, Sandy began rocking her hips back and forth in my lap, her legs still trembling uncontrollably, her face now completely distorted, tears running down her cheeks. And then I lost it. At first I didn't even know that it was me screaming. The release was so intense. Never have I felt so much of my pelvic region, my legs so alive. My temples began to pound and I nearly blacked out for a second and then the second wave hit and then on the third Sandy and I locked our eyes together and I swear I could see into her very soul and was rode our pleasure down to an exhausting conclusion.

It was almost a day before I regain much feeling in my cock. For a while, the next day, I thought I may have done some permanent damage to myself. But then the old feeling returned. Occasionally I regret not getting Sandy and Marsha's telephone number or at least email but I realize that this encounter was a once in a lifetime thing, best left to a wonderful memory. The experience has made me a slightly more adventuresome lover as well. I've experimented a little bit with what I call "forceful teasing" although inflicting pain is something I'm not comfortable with.

But maybe some day, while on another trip somewhere, I'll meet another pair of women who will further my education in that department. Even if it never happens, I will have some wonderful memories.

12