Whiskey-Dicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack wets his first two fingers and holds them up, staring into his daughter's eyes. He doubles his speed, cum rising in his balls as he brutally fucks his daughter's ass. He waits until the tide is rising in his shaft and her pussy is quivering with anticipation, then he makes his move.

Jack Fitzgerald jams his fingers down flat on his baby girl's clit, pressing tremendously hard and doing a lightning-fast back and forth motion with his hand, like he's wiping up a spill.

Hannah's mouth gapes wide, gag falling from her slack jaw. Her head falls to one side and her eyes roll up white.

"Hnnnnnnnguuuuuuuhhhhh!"

An eerie undulating cry of sheer pleasure bursts from her mouth, her hot cunt squirts forcefully, a powerful explosion of girl-cum launches from her spasming pussy, splashing her father's chest and face, and showering down across her own face as well.

Jack sees this and loses it. Cum surges up his shaft as he draws his trembling cock out of her spasmodically clenching asshole. He presses it down onto her labial folds and slides it in and out, like a hot dog in two fleshy buns. Her pussy continues to leak fluids as his first rope of thick hot cum spurts forcefully from his cock, arcing downwards to splat against Hannah's face. At the contact she snaps her eyes open, mouth reflexively widening to catch his pearly treats.

Jack Fitzgerald rubs his cock along the hot surface of his baby's pussy, using the friction to milk multiple creamy salvos that immediately catch gravity and plummet down to decorate his daughter's eager face. She opens her mouth as wide as she can and sticks her tongue out, moving her head from one side to another depending on where his next streamer falls, trying to catch as much as she can in her mouth, to taste him. As this happens, her own pussy continues to gush, the majority of it falling onto her own upturned face as well.

Finally his creamy deluge peters out and stops. Hannah lays beneath him, face massacred by multiple blasts of milky man-chowder and her own gooey girl-cum. It sticks and clumps in her hair, and thick hot ropes crisscross her grinning face, smeared across her cheeks, lips, nose, and forehead.

"That's the way, Daddy." She says. "Look at me. Look at what you've done to your property. Such a mess. Do you like me messy, Daddy? Do you want to come in my room and make your baby girl a messy little cum dumpster every night while mommy sleeps?"

"Yes." He says. "Daddy would like that a lot."

"Good." She says. "Then every night come in here and remind me who I belong to. Remind me who owns me. Owns my ass, pussy and mouth. Every night. Forever."

And as Jack Fitzgerald watches, his daughter delicately begins to scoop his cooling semen from her face, sucking the sticky mess from her fingers as she grins up at him.

12