Whisper In My Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica ran her fingers thru the long, sweaty strands of her hair and tugged down the cheerleading top.

"Ok, don't be afraid, but I know what you've been doing," she said with an unreadable expression.

"What? But...for how long?"

"After that first night in your room. I went back to my room and started thinking about the relaxation room and stuff. At first I was upset. I came home early before you got back from your classes the next day and I searched your room. I found your journal."

Oh god. My life was over. If she found my journal then she had all the proof she needed to end my life. I couldn't breathe. I must have looked like I felt, because Jessica reached over and gently took my hand.

"Calm down Bry. Like I said, at first I was angry. But then I started reading. And you kept talking about how beautiful and sexy you thought I was and, well, I realized that whatever it was in you that made you feel attracted to me was in me to.

"When I thought about it, really thought about it, I realized I didn't care that you were my brother. I mean, you're sexy and good in bed and..."

Jessica trailed off. I just stared, dazed. We sat there in silence for a while. Finally, I swallowed and spoke thru the cotton balls in my mouth.

"So...you like...what we're doing?"

Jessica smiled. "Yah. It's fun and I'm on the pill so, what the hell, right?"

"But you must have known we might get caught..."

Jessica grimaced, her eyes flicking to the stairwell.

"Yah. I was pretty worried about that. But I read about the post-hypnotic suggestions you'd been working on with mom and dad so..." She let it hang there for a second.

"Plus I figured that even if they did catch us the worst that would happen is that dad would kick you out of the house. I mean, it's not like they're gonna rush to tell anyone else about it."

I let out a ragged breath. "No, I suppose not."

"You know," Jessica said, sliding into my lap, "I got accepted to your college. It was kind of a safety school, but maybe we could move out and get an apartment together."

I was still pretty bewildered at the turn of events, but I wrapped my arms around Jess, considering, as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Yah," I said after a little reflection. "Yah, that could be fun."

"Maybe I'll even stop taking my birth control," she whispered in my ear, her hand sliding down.

I knew this was just part of our game, but I found myself responding anyways. A whole world of possibilities was suddenly opening in front of me.

The End