Whispered Rites of Sacrifice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Good. Sit..." Raine guided her to sit upon the elegant chaise, the back of it reclining in such a way that Isana's small fluted breasts pointed upward and her pose was not unlike that of the reclining Florynia. There was a shuffling of fabric in the darkness, presumably her garments being gathered and taken away, then a drum beat started followed by other exotic Actovan instruments, strings and woodwinds.

Isana's exposed skin prickled as she lay on display before all of the court of Actova. Distant whispers of the seed-eating worshipers came to her ears like an extension of the autumn breezes outside. Her flesh tensed as she felt the sudden brush of fingers along the inside of her ankle. The light fingertips dragged along the inside of her leg to her inner thigh then she heard a faint, husky whisper, "the Goddess has shown me favor...and I thank her."

The traditional mantra seemed practiced yet still uttered from a nervous throat. The man's fingertips came up to swirl in her pubic hair, the dark curls hugging about his digits. His lips lowered to hers with an exploratory kiss, a gentle probing tongue seeking hers out. As she yielded to the tender kiss, hearing his breath deepen with arousal, Isana part her legs to allow his fingers access to her heated folds. First only one finger ventured to slip between finding her wetness and drawing it out to coat her clitoris. Then as her hips shifted, the man's second finger joined, both testing her as yet 'unsacrificed' quim. Isana gasped and arched as the man's lips moved to her breast and his fingers slowly delved inside her. The heat of her groin was immense and what awareness she had of those watching melted away into it.

The man's voice intoned, no more than a breath beside her ear, "ask the Goddess to bless my seed, Castacean." Heavier with a tone of condescension, Isana realized that this man, although nervous, had found pleasure in the idea of publicly defiling an 'arrogant Castacean.' In spite of her willingness and sacrifice, she was still an head figure for her people in general, a people not overly well regarded among the Actovans.

Isana could feel the chaise shift as the man's weight was added to it. Still, though, his fingers pushed in and pulled out of her achingly slow, encouraging her hips to push against his hand wanting more, a deeper touch, a firmer rhythm. She felt his fingers withdraw, but felt the rigid girth of his manhood as he slid it along her slit, taunting her with it. Lips parted with building arousal, Isana gasped as he suckled at her breasts again. "Goddess bless your seed..." she whimpered. When he gave no escalation of pleasure, she whispered it again, "Goddess bless your seed..."

Though no more than a huff, Isana heard the man try to grunt with effort and pleasure as he directed himself into her with one hand, pressing her shoulder back to the chaise with his other. Once inside, pushing in as deep as he could, until she simply could not take any more of him, the man slipped one hand beneath her lifting her to him as he thrust into her firmly.

Isana's head fell back as the pain of his size mingled with the growing pleasure as her body accepted and stretched to accommodate him. Though she made no efforts to be silent, her cries which would normally have echoed throughout the hall were little more than soft puffs of air as he started to increase his speed, pumping with hunger and want. "Goddess..." Isana heard him grunt, unsure if he was praying to Florynia or uttering his own cries of ecstasy.

His sweat mingled with her wetness, their hips slipping over one another with fluid grace. As he lifted her hips off the chaise, she could feel the heavy sack of his scrotum bouncing against her. Alone in the black, Isana had only his musky scent, his breathless grunts and the powerful thrusts of his hips from which to build an image of her partner. It seemed a trivial matter after his hand pinched at her tender pink nipples and his cock swelled with lust until she felt filled. Although shut into a world of darkness, Isana's vision filled with vibrant light and she felt her muscles spasm pulling him deeper inside, not letting him pull out, and he obliged driving harder and even further into her than she thought her small hips could bear to contain.

The man's body quivered and jerked. His hands both gripped her hips pulling her onto him roughly as he made loud snufflings that Isana knew to be grunts. She felt his hot seed erupt within her and she felt the muscles of her vagina contract around him urging more to spill. After a moment, she felt the brush of a hairy chest as he folded over her and kissed her. "Goddess bless your womb Castacean," he whispered at her. This he followed with a snide, "give purchase to my Actovan seed."

As he drew out of her Isana gasped at the sudden vacancy. There was a cavernous emptiness that chilled and left her feeling violated. She could still feel his sweat on her and her own juices cooled her flesh as the soft stirring of air around her hit her naked body. It had happened so quickly, so intensely, Isana had been unprepared for such an experience. She lay breathing heavily, alone in her dark world until a swarm of tiny, soft hands began to flurry over her with warm cloths smelling sensuously of Rose oil and Jasmine. Sensuous by design, or perhaps her body had yet to ground itself from it's heavenly high, their touch only seemed to further stimulate her heightened arousal.

Hands were held aloft, she was meticulously bathed. She imagined a flock of cherub angels fawning over her until she felt the same hands caress over her breasts and between her thighs, the warm rags washing away the evidence of her recent activities. A glass of sweet, heady wine was lifted to her lips followed by a bit of soft cheese then the juicy meat of a pomegranate fruit. Another seed was slipped between her lips and the familiar tingle warmed her throat.

As the small youthful hands left her, and Isana lacked stimuli, the whispering of worshipers surrounding her became clear again. All too faint to make out, they served only to remind the young woman that everything she had just done was being watched. She could imagine Eulos' mortified expression, his rage and discontent.

Footsteps shuffled near, one set with sandals and two with bared feet. Isana remembered the priest wearing sandals and most everyone else wore nothing on their feet. A hand fell gently on her head and the priests voice murmured softly, "Goddess grant your blessing upon this union of Sacrifice. Through your vessel restore to your children their fertility that they may better serve their wives. Goddess through your vessel bless their seed and reward the twins for their devotion to you."

"T-twins...?" Isana shifted and whispered as the hand fell away from her head and the sandal clad feet shuffled away.

Hands gently drew her up to sit, slender male bodies flanking her on either side. One hand wrapped about her shoulders to cup one breast, his fingers playing lightly with her little nub of a nipple, coaxing it to stand tall. "I am Strom." Another hand snaked up her belly to caress her other breast, a tongue teasing at it then a nip of lips. "...and this my brother, Lybon."

Isana gasped, her head leaning back onto Strom's shoulder. "Who is first...?" she asked breathily.

"First...?" Strom mused against her neck.

"We share everything..." Lybon breathed against her breast.

12