Whispered Rites of Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isana felt his arms hug her back against him tighter, felt her knees throbbing in pain from the unforgiving stone floor.

"I deserve to have no less than they, and yet there is nothing you have yet to open up to me. No bud unplucked--"

"Eulos please stop..." she sobbed. "I am sorry, most sorry...please..."

"No, no 'please', Isana. If wanting you is all that is required to have you then I will have it." He grumbled menacingly in her ear. As she felt him enter her again it was with only a modicum more care, but his heavy pumping was brief. Suddenly she felt the familiar ooze of warm oil slicking her skin, this time coursing down the apex of her buttocks into her nethers. As she felt his thumb tenderly swirl about the tiny rose bud of her posterior, Isana shuddered and quaked with sudden renewed terror.

A shrill cry managed to squeak past her narcotically weakened vocal chords. "NO, EULOS! GOD NO! I HAVE NEVER ALLOWED-- NO MAN HAS EVER--!!"

"Good," he interrupted her. "Then I shall have something special."

Still rooted deep within her, Eulos leaned back far enough to look down at where he had imbedded within her. Building lust heated his organ until it visibly throbbed within the junction of their joining. Isana felt his thumb again as it liberally applied the oil and she tensed with a sob as she felt him begin to test her depths with just the pressure of his digit.

"Don't tense," he instructed with a tone that suddenly sounded loving and patient rather than cold and cruel. "Just trust that I will not hurt you."

Bowing forward to bury her head in her arms, Isana wailed, "but you are hurting me..."

"Shh..." he hushed her in that same tone, as if instructing a frightened child how to swim. Continuing the amatory massage of the warm, dusky pink halo about her virgin entry, Eulos renewed a languid rhythm, gliding in and out of her slick quim. Although he could still feel the minute shiver of her shoulders as she cried into the floor, proof of other emotions began to betray her.

"Oh Isana..." he whispered with a rapturous purr, as the hand gripping her hips lifted to smooth over her goose-prickled flesh. "Let go of your fear and trust in me...have you not always trusted in me...?"

Her buttocks and thighs had dappled with the tiny raised bumps, belying the kindling elation smoldering within. Isana made no effort to flee him, though he no longer held her immobile. Eulos withdrew his thumb and carefully introduced her to his largest finger, making sure not to pressure her too quickly. Although she had been sobbing in protest, he now felt her body accepting his, heard the faint puffs of rapturous sighs against the cool white floor. Eventually his coaxing relaxed her and Isana eased back into her hips, lending her weight to him. It was at this point when he knew that there would be no stopping.

Though her words had hurt him deeply, Eulos was determined not to prove her right by merely using her. The man knew he had already failed in some respect, having assaulted her like a coward and a savage. He held no disgust for her, only hurt, that in all the years he had protected her, guided and taught her, watched her blossom into a beauteous vision of godly perfection, never once had she even deigned to look on him as a man, only ever a soldier.

Withdrawing from her, he felt a fire flare in his heart as she whimpered in disappointment, until he lifted her from the floor and carried her to the furs. The luxurious pelts were expertly cut and cleaned. The animal flesh softened until sumptuous as silk on bare skin. Every strand of fur was soft as angel's hair and was a blessing on Isana's wounded knees. Leaving her lay a moment, Eulos arranged a small mound of pillows, then with an incline of his head he gestured for her to lay upon them. Guiding her with one hand, he indicated that she should bow over them, allowing them to bear more of her weight than her knees. As she did this, the praetorian stripped of his sandals and clothing, discarding them hurriedly nearby.

Bending over her to brush at her cheek, Eulos whispered, "I never wanted to hurt you. I've only ever loved you..."

"Show me..." she met his gaze, ensuring that he saw the willingness within her eyes.

Slipping between the tufts of fur, Isana's finger gripped tightly even as she focused on remaining relaxed. Although exhibitionism and multiple partners had been new to her, the exploits of the day had not been a venture beyond her experiences. What Eulos asked of her now was unknown to her. In fact, it was an act that she had never thought upon save to shift uncomfortably when mentioned. The man's plea to be accepted in a way no other man had been was all that convinced her to consider such a thing.

Liberal streams of oil slicked her body again, Eulos massaging much into her back, hips and buttocks then caressing upward to her breasts. The glide of his hands over her skin, the pressure as he rubbed down into her muscles, then the titillating brush of his greased hands over her nipples began to quicken her heartbeat. When one hand snaked around to slip between the folds of her petal pink lips and the other coaxed her behind into readiness again, Isana's heart raced more and her breath caught short.

"Relax, Isana...I will not hurt you," he whispered with his lips against her back. His thumb was joined at the entrance to her hind end by a round, silken nub. It was warm and Isana knew immediately what it was. Eulos' fore hand slid from her clitoris deep into her folds until he plunged a finger deep within. Massaging her until a second digit slid easily in, the man worked her up into an impassioned heat. Her back arched for him and again she shifted her weight back toward him, silently pleading for more. The tip of his rigid rod pressed to her hole, the thick sheen of oil helping it to glide easily. Time was in their favor, so Eulos did not rush letting his meat sink into her a fraction at a time. Isana tensed again as she felt him press more firmly. Eulos hesitated focusing on plucking her rose without tearing the petals. Much taller than she, his fingers were long and curled easily up and into her pink conch. As he plunged deeper within there, Eulos' free hand slid along her side to capture one free hanging breast, to pluck at this tiny rose bud wishing desperately to taste it.

Although the seeds prevented her from uttering true sound, the exhalation of air was akin to a moan, and Eulos knew that Isana was ready. Her grip on his member had lessened and with one firm but controlled thrust he pushed just far enough to breach her gate. He felt her jerk and tense in spite of his distractions, but she immediately relaxed again and he was able to slowly work his way deeper into the cave.

Fingers clenched tightly in the furs, Isana felt sensations unlike any other. Having learned by her blindfolding earlier how heightening the darkness could be, she kept her eyes shut tight and focused on nothing but what she felt. Eulos' strong hands supported her but with such tenderness and gentility as she never had known him to have.

Never had Isana felt so close to someone. Eulos enveloped her, his chest to her back, his arms around her, caressing her. Oh, how he filled her. Little by little the man's large, strong fingers had worked deep inside her. One, then two, now three. Oils coated them both and their hips slid with stimulating ease. Every pump was gentle, controlled until the woman's guardian felt his charge begin to scale toward climax. As Isana's body took control of her mind and began to undulate instinctively, Eulos matched her movements without effort. To his surprise as their pace quickened she gasped, "harder..."

Not one to disappoint a lover, Eulos increased the force of his thrust, pushing deep, harder, faster. The two bodies arched and bowed like wild cats, Eulos not letting her pull away. Muscles tightened and spasmed in a rippling wave of exaltation. He marveled only briefly at the sensation of her deep satin flesh as it clenched about his fingers, then his mind was ripped away by the intense grip her most private burrow. Holding tight to her, his hair dampening from his own sweat and the beads of moisture on her back, Eulos withheld his embalming injection no longer. The cry of his deliverance was little more than a rasped grunt, but so melodic it seemed in harmony with the tiny whimpers of Isana's screams. The effects of the stimulating seeds was wearing off, and Eulos wanted to let it. He wanted to hear her lyrical voice screaming an aria to his gifts.

Trembling and shivering, her body chilling quickly, Isana rest against Eulos until he extracted himself most delicately. If she had felt empty when her first lover withdrew that evening, she felt cavernous now. With a shudder of abandonment, Isana reached out for Eulos as he pulled away from her and rose. Turning to look up at him, his back to her, she admired the sculpted musculature of his back, the tautness of his buttocks. Those scars which he bore only enhanced his masculinity.

Isana watched knowing that he was cleaning himself, then when her knees were solid again, she rose and took his elbow, guiding him toward the bath. "You can clean more thoroughly here," she admonished softly.

Stepping gratefully into the steaming bath, Eulos watched the young woman's nubile body as she retrieved two seeds from the dish at the shrine then returned to him. Before she could step into the bath, he rose up and caught her about the hips, kissing her sloped belly. As he did so, his hand slid about her buttocks. Warm seminal fluid met his fingers at the cusp of her cheeks and the knowledge that it was his drew Eulos' phallus to strain upward.

Quivering at his touch in what was now a highly sensitized region, Isana moved forward, descending into the pool. Placing a seed in her mouth she bent forward and met his eyes. "Had you come to me, Eulos...I have been so lonely since Sartarus died."

Eulos' eyes held hers, his expression pained. "I have never wanted just wanton sex from you, Isana. Were that all, then yes...I would have spoken. I am a man of honor. I wanted you to love me."

"Do you?" she studied his face intently. "Do you love me?"

"More than life," he replied, his voice thick and husky as it broke through the narcotics of the seeds. One powerful arm hooked about her waist and drew her to him again, his tongue snaking between her lips and coiling about hers as he absorbed the narcotic nectar of her kiss. Eulos moaned in rapture as the limber woman suddenly straddled him and lowered herself onto his rapidly hardening manhood. Although their joining was not so well lubricated this time, Isana showed no less enthusiasm than the later hour of their previous engagement.

Breaking the kiss only briefly to slip the second seed between his lips, Isana fixed her eyes on his as she rolled her hips against him as if mounted upon a saddle. Their bodies far too taxed, neither would orgasm again, but they clung to one another enjoying their erotic bond. Leaning back to wet her hair, Isana let her body float on the surface, her legs anchoring her about Eulos' waist. He bent forward to finally capture one fluted breast between his lips savoring the taste of her.

Time became immaterial lolling along like an eternal hymn. When fatigue began to still their energy to move, Eulos led her from the bath and tenderly pat her dry as a sculpture might after polishing a marble statue of Aphrodite. Drying himself far quicker, he then joined her on the shrine of their lovemaking. Curling against her warm, silken flesh, one powerful arm pulling her back against his chest and nestling his nose against her neck.

"Stay with me, Isana," he pleaded. "Let me take care of you...let me be your foundation."

Turning her head, the young woman eyed him over her shoulder, conflict shadowed her eyes and contorted her brow. "What of the treaty? What if King Tellam--? We need their support, Eulos."

"Militarily, yes. But if you agree to take his son as your husband what you will really be doing is handing Castacea over to them. You think an Actovan male will sit in submission to his Castacean bride?" The man's jaw tightened. He had spoken to her of this before. Somehow he hoped that his message would be clearer heard after what they'd shared.

"As Queen I am free to have lovers as I will--"

Shaking his head, Eulos tried not to be impatient with her. "I love you, Isana. I have loved you far more than I should for far longer than is decent. Please, let me be your husband— and I shall claim no more title than I bear now. Tell me I deserve more room in your heart than that of a consort?"

Isana turned her face into the furs troubled with thought. Was it wise to risk insulting the King and Queen Maithuna of Actova by refusing their son? Then again she had yet to see or meet this Actovan Prince. How could she commit to such a bond without even meeting her intended? Eulos at least she knew was true to his word, just, loyal and...and even before this night she had known he loved her. Perhaps she had simply denied herself the knowledge.

"Yes," she replied without looking at him. "I will find another way to please the Actovan Monarchy to gain their support should they indeed propose a marriage."

Eulos' bearish embrace was comforting, the fit of his body as it molded to hers, perfect. With the deep, steady rhythm of his breath in her ear, the thrumming of his heartbeat against her back and the protective weight of his arm draped over her waist, Isana fell asleep hoping that tomorrow would not bring political unrest.

12