Whispered Rites of Sacrifice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no warning, no petting or kissing, no gentlemanly approach before the Captain impaled her with his fleshy sword. His hands gripped her hips and pulled back even as he slammed forward into her. The tension on the shackles caused the metal to bite into her wrists. The beating of her hips and knees against the tile covered stone wall began to bruise her tender flesh. And the assault on her womanhood still ripped at her as if he'd simply used his club. Yet the tingle under her tongue and in her mind began to spread.

Isana became distant from what was happening to her. Not so distant that she was unaware, but it concerned her less than it should. Soon the tingling filtered through her limbs and Isana felt it collecting in her groin, as if it were water pooling between her legs. As this tingling pooled, she began to feel the pain of the Sibiline's pumping subsiding some. It was still a discomfort but she began to feel a pleasure associated with it. Logic told her she should be mortified, she should force herself to remain focused, but her subconscious took control and decided that unwelcome pleasure was still better than feeling only pain.

The Captain slapped her ass cheek sharply, leaving a red palm print as he felt her body start to respond. Her quim was hot and he felt the flow of her appreciation as his cock slid easily in and out of her. Thrusting harder and faster he continued to ride her until he heard a faint whimper. Too much longer and he would cum inside her, which he intended to do...just not here. Withdrawing swiftly, he pressed his well slicked member to her vulnerable anal entry and without the courtesy of gentility he thrust in.

Isana bucked with a pained wail, her shoulders and back quivering as she sobbed from the pain that had sliced through her growing fog of apathy. As the Captain pounded into her however, the tingling returned and soon Isana was bending her knees and pushing back into him. In her mind she called up Eulos' image. She traced the lines of his face and recalled how his body had felt. With this fantasy in place she moaned loudly around her gag. The Captain slapped her buttocks again, revitalizing her crimson mark. The snap of his palm on her skin opened Isana's eyes and dissolved what little fantasy she had created, but by now the drugs were in full effect and she did not care. Now she felt only what her body felt, and her body felt pleasure as the Captain thrust into her until his scrotum swung and slapped against her wet lips. Again and again he plunged into her, each time she felt that smack of flesh against her swollen labia. Suddenly the man gripped her hips harder and jerked her back. At first she only felt his body jerk against hers, then she felt the heated fluid as it filled her. The Captain pumped against her a few times more then withdrew.

Isana felt hollow, but this did not last long. The Captain's voice suddenly grunted in her ear, "I promised you that no one but me would fuck your sweet little ass, but I also promised that this would hurt."

Without explanation, the Captain ran his club along the line of her spine, lined it up with her small vacated tunnel then thrust it in. Isana twisted and squealed then shuddered into moans. The moaning continued as she felt a new set of hands grip her hips. This man was smaller, not as rough, but she knew his interest was just the same. With the drug pumping through her bloodstream, Isana was seeing swirling colors behind her eyelids and every touch she felt was amplified, both pleasurably and painfully. This soldier felt different, however. The presence of the club in her anus prevented any of the other soldiers from entering her there, but with it Isana felt full and now this ranking soldier was thrusting into her and she felt near ready to burst.

Never would Isana have guessed that a woman could be so thoroughly overstuffed...no, sated. As this man delved into her petal-soft center, Isana felt the awakening she had the night before with Strom and Lybon. She felt her senses come alive and her inhibitions fall away. Granted it was whatever hallucinogen the Captain had crammed into her mouth that was allowing her to do so, but it mattered not as Isana's body began to writhe in rhythm with the soldier. His grunts were callous and bestial. He pawed at her breasts like a child at a wet nurse. Though the slide of his engorged member in and out of her canal at increasing speed caused Isana to strain against her shackles and fight to meet him. Far too soon, however, it was ended and Isana, not yet truly sated, slumped in disappointment as the man withdrew and covered her back with his seed. As if to emphasize his victory, the Sibiline rubbed the semen in like a massaging lotion or war paint, leaving Isana's back sticky.

Gravity released her without warning and the Castacean woman barked about her gag as she felt herself suddenly lifted up by her thighs. The next soldier to claim his right to futu? was, it seemed, a tall man. Hoisting her up to his height, the giant of a man held her aloft as easily as a normal grown man might lift a child. In spite of her open and moist passageway, to say he impaled her was no exaggeration. Isana cried out around her gag, disoriented by the lack of stability as the Sibiline began to work her on his groin as if he made use of a toy. Isana had heard of such things, dolls made for men and women to engage with when shame kept them from prostitutes and loneliness left them unsatisfied. She never thought she would feel like one. A doll made of silk and stuffed with sawdust, a club in her rectum and a giant thrusting at her mercilessly.

When the pain subsided and the waves of elation began to emanate through her again, Isana's drugged body responded only to the pleasure. Long musical moans began to rise out of her throat, muffled behind her gag. The Captain stood watching as the juice of the peach began to ooze from her lips dribbling down over her chin. Though it was clear he could imagine it milky and the thought hardened him again. There would be no time, however. As his enormously tall subordinate pumped the last of his cum deep inside their captive, the scouts signaled that Actovans were near. The few men in line behind the tall man groaned in disappointment, but obeyed their Captain's snap quickly running to disassemble their camp for retreat.

Isana's chain was slackened, her body hanging limply over the wall like a used cum rag. The Captain couldn't resist jabbing her with two fingers as he gripped his club and yanked it from her behind as if dislodging a stubborn nail from wood. The woman tensed and wailed but all too quickly fell slack and moaned with the invasive plying of the Captain's fingers.

Stepping away from her, the Captain handed the club over to a page and wiped his hand clean on a rag. "Drape her over a horse. Bound her hands and feet with rope, but cover her with the sari silk. We must make it to the Commander's encampment without drawing too much attention." The man's milky eye scanned the horizon searching for signs of Actovan guardsmen. He saw nothing.

12