Whispered Rites of Sacrifice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gods yes," Hrodulf growled in exaltation as he felt her fingers glide around the base of his shaft ever so briefly before fleeing to dip into the burrow of her own pink. He reached around a moment to feel her hand as it moved over her own instrument, like a harpist. "That's it..." he whispered huskily. "Take us there, Isana..."

The young woman was crying out before Hrodulf felt he could no longer contain himself, which meant he could continue. Holding firm on her hips even as her voice cracked as she screamed, the large man pumped into her like a great piston feeling her muscles spasm and dance around him as he did. After every wave of orgasm, just when he thought her body exhausted, another riot of intoxication would jolt through her, clenching down on him. Not releasing until she was grasping at the furs and uttering sounds closer to pain than euphoria, Hrodulf demanded, "do you want me?"

"Yes..!"

"You wanted this, didn't you...?"

"Yes! Ffffuck yes!"

At her word, Hrodulf slammed her back onto him and arched his back, letting out a bestial roar as he unloaded into her. Isana felt his hot milk flood her, a sensation that had pleased her before. The man behind her massaged her derriere with firm hands while he far more delicately undulated against her, unwilling yet to part. Writhing beneath him she hummed with the post-coital bliss. Eventually he withdrew, but when Isana moved to lower her hips he caught her and hissed, "no...not yet..."

Uncertain what he was doing, she lingered until she began to feel the trickle of his seed as it escaped her posterior vault. Although he seemed to only watch this with pride, Isana felt his teeth as he lightly bit her ass cheek. He straightened and smacked her other cheek with playfulness. "You are full of surprises," he chuckled.

Isana bolted to a sit, whipping to gape at him. "You--"

"Eulos?" Hrodulf smiled, far too satisfied to be ashamed of his nefarious deception. He moved to the fire coals and added some kindling to revitalize the orange cinders back to flame. "No...but my, my if he is not an unjustly lucky man."

In the light of the fire and the revelation, the woman convulsed as if she might vomit. Hrodulf moved to her quickly, "no, no...now no cause for that."

Recoiling from him as though her lover had just been revealed to be a six-headed snake man, Isana immediately sobbed. "Y-you deceived me...!"

"You let yourself be deceived," he retorted. "What intelligent human being would wake and, even in the dark, imagine for one instant that their lover were in their own prison? Perhaps your heat began in a dream but by the Gods, the Sisters of the Sibil Empirical city do not fuck like you do!"

Isana's eyes widened and her hand shot out, smacking him with a force that surprised them both. Snatching her hand after, Hrodulf threw her to her back on his furs and pinioned her with his body. His lips only a breath away from her he bared his teeth and seethed. "I could hold you down and fill you with so much cum you'll be tasting it. So do not think, for one instant, that you've paid some toll to me. You are at my mercy until dawn, your Highness."

"Why...?" she hissed. "Why not just take me before we slept? Why now..?"

One hand gripped her hair, holding her head back against the furs as he looked her over. "You moaned his name. You said his name as though he were a God in your eyes. Eulos has no right to anything so perfect as this body...and were I to have raped you, it would do nothing to tarnish you in his eyes. It would be no insult to him only more fuel for his already raging ire for his own kind. No...no, Queen Isana...Eulos has to know that you wanted it. That you begged for it. That you enjoyed it and that you came, again and again."

Sobbing, Isana tried to turn her head, but he wouldn't let her. The 'Noes' blubbering from her lips became mostly unintelligible sounds as her self loathing reached an apex. Hrodulf gripped her jaw beneath her chin and forced her face to his, "look at me." She clamped her eyes tighter. "LOOK. AT. ME!" he roared.

The woman peeled her eyes open with a full body shudder. Glaring down into her abysmal eyes, Hrodulf's jaw rippled with pent up emotion. "I wronged you...to punish Eulos. The sin is his--like all those past." His eyes glimmered with amusement although he sneered. "You admire and love a coward and a feral animal."

Curling his fingers in her hair he whispered as if telling her a bedtime story. "His mother was a whore...Castacean, lovely yes, but bent her knees and swayed her back for any man would have her. Vespa Estimus was as much Jonn Gaelstrom's woman as any outsider could be. By Sibiline law he could not marry her without the Clan Chief's consent...but they were married all the same and that harlot took child with another man's seed. Jonn had every right by Sibiline law to do what he had done...every right to take a true, proper bride and had Eulos bowed his head and respected our laws, he'd have been brother-in-law to the clan Weohstan. Our Champion...not that you Castaceans would value such a thing."

Isana tried to pull away, but he gripped her hair and jerked her back to face him. "Your poltroon lover did not even challenge his father for the insult of his mother's and unborn sibling's death. He crawled like a weakling into their bedroom and slit their throats as they slept. Your brave Praetorian skulked under cover of darkness and killed a good man-- a better man than he could ever be. I volunteered to help hunt him down. I was barely a man shaving, but I ran beside the Weohstan and had I the chance to do it again, I'd have bled him like the swine he is rather than confront him with far more honor than he deserves."

"You're insane," she whispered at him. None of this could be true. Eulos would have told her were he half Sibiline, if his past was so shadowed as to endanger her. Hrodulf was saying this to frighten her, no more. It was this man who was the coward, terrifying a woman to bolster his ego, to justify his hatred of another.

The insult enraged him, or perhaps it was the contempt he saw in her eyes that he had banished and now, in his arrogance earned. Forcing her knees apart he made himself every bit the enemy she had assume he was. Without restrain her smacked her face to shift contempt into fear. Rather than screaming or fighting him, however, Isana merely turned her head and stared at the flickering firelight on the tent walls. Hrodulf was not gentle. He didn't care if she was still slick enough that his entry would not tear her. The man took no care not to bruise her hips or wrists as he held her down and battered her with his cock.

Isana simply did not care.