Whispering Moments 02: Wake-Up Call

Info
He helps you open yourself to a new day.
90 words
4.19
36k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/22/2009
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrWhisper
MrWhisper
39 Followers

I recently bought an alarm clock with an ipod dock that allows to wake up to any chosen song. I got this idea of creating a very special, intimate wake-up call...

Use it as you feel... in the morning, after a nap. Cheating is allowed, you can even listen to it if you are not sleepy :-)

Just remember to set your alarm at least 30 minutes before you actually have to get up!

Don't forget to leave a comment... help me get better at making you feel good

--:--
--:--
1.0
MrWhisper
MrWhisper
MrWhisper
39 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great voice

I loved starting with a mini-meditation; that really helps get me in my body. Your voice is very soothing and sexy. Descriptions of what you are doing to me were good. Some contructive critique - don't say "good girl" I'm not a dog. Don't tell me to smile - I get what you're going for, but go with 'relax' or 'let yourself enjoy it' - being told to smile brings up connotations for women you don't want to bring up 😉. Also, I don't like 'obscene' 'naughty" is fun, but obscene, to me, feels like something wrong. I'm not doing anything wrong.

Thanks for the orgasm, I hope to hear you again 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
god.

You perfect, sexy man. I want you. So badly that it aches terribly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not moving from your chest!

Since discovering this I have woken up every morning and gone to sleep every night to it. So sensual, pleasurable and peaceful. I've downloaded all of your stuff but it's not enough... more! We're all greedy for it. Yours is definitely the sexiest voice on here, you know what women want, or certainly what this woman does. I agree with what someone said earlier that some words don't seem sexy but when you say them *gasp* it's amazing, my example: cock.

stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
Wake me up again

Mmmmm. What a great voice to wake up to. I do love getting naughty first thing in the morning. That accent of yours lets you get away with saying a lot of words I don't normally find sexy, like "baby" or "baby girl". And it's hella sexy when you say "fuck" and how you know ways to make a woman feel desired. Heck, even "desired" is a bit of a purple word that I didn't find very attractive until you used it. We need more whispers from you, MrWhisper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely

I love this audio. It's so relaxing at the beginning before it becomes more intense. I'd love to hear a bit of French in the next one. I know it's cliche, but it really is a romantic and sensual language...

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Boy's First Time A true account of my first time with a Dommein BDSM
The Devil's Inheritance Ch. 01 He claims what is rightfully his.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Country Affair A Regency romance of mistaken identity.in Romance
Eat me, Drink me Alice finds her Wonderland in the arms of a stunning Vampire.in Erotic Horror
Drilling Miss Daisy Daisy shows up at the wrong house and pays the price.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories